Two Soldiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, where'd he come from?!"

Caleb stood up to a crouching position and let off five more bursts, emptying the magazine in the Merkeb's head. His scream slowly died down to a whimper, then a gurgle as his mustard like blood slowly began flowing out of several holes in his helmet.

Caleb tried to catch his breath as he ejected a magazine and replaced it with one from his bandolier. Molly marched forward and stomped down on his head a few times, eventually crushing the helmet into a heap, squeezing more and more fluid out.

"Holy shit, Molly."

The yellow smear on her boot slowly came off in small spatters, the shield forcing the blood to slide off. Now Caleb was even more jealous of her armor.

"I was just making sure it was dead. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Scared shitless, but I'm okay. I didn't get hit or anything. Thanks for pulling me away from the tree."

She nodded and unshouldered her other rifle, swiveling around, aiming upwards at the treeline.

"Caleb, I think he was hiding in one of the trees."

He charged the receiver of his carbine and finally inserted another miniature rocket into the secondary launcher, nodding.

"Yeah, I remember a while ago I was dealing with a bunch of them in some mountainous region on a moon, they jumped out of a cave, nearly slaughtered all of us. I just didn't expect the branches to be able to hold their weight!"

"I've been ambushed by them before too, but I also wasn't expecting these trees to hold them."

She let her arms slump and her rifles were lowered to a low ready position.

"What should we do, Caleb?"

He put a hand on his helmet and tried to think.

"Well, first we need to get into communications distance and tell the others, or that offensive they're planning is going to go tits up."

"What does tits up mean?"

He shook his head.

"It's just an expression, it would take too long to explain..."

She nodded.

"Very well, that's a good plan. We also need to get out of this thicker area of the jungle. There will be less foliage for them to hide in, and chances are the branches are going to be much weaker."

"Right. Good call."

Suddenly both of them became silent as they heard the precision thudding of several squads of Merkeb heading their way.

"Oh shit, they heard that."

He nervously looked around before his eyes lit up.

"There, look over there, at those rocks, there's a cave!"

"What? How do you know there's a cave on the other side of-"

"Trust me, this is just something they teach us in the army... uh, I mean our army. You go over there and see if you can fit. I'm gonna place some mines."

"Caleb, I'm not sure this is going to work."

"I've got a plan, and I need to at least try it, okay?"

She hesitated a bit, looked in the direction of the footsteps, then nodded and sprinted over to the rocks, making a graceful leap over them and landing on the other side.

"Caleb, you were right! There's a cave!"

"Can you get inside!"

She crouched down.

"Yes, I can."

"Good, I'll join you in a minute, just stay there, I'm gonna place some mines!"

She disappeared into the cave and he reached behind him into his pack, a mine in each hand. He placed one right on the tree that smashed the Merkeb, smearing his blood on it to obscure it before activating it, then another on a nearby tree that still intact. Finally, he took out another and shimmied it in between two nearby rocks, then sprinted to the cave.

It wasn't exactly spacious, and he found himself squished against Molly, something he wouldn't have minded in another scenario but he definitely minded now that he was near the point of hyperventilating. Suddenly he felt her grab his shoulder again and squeeze, slowly his breathing slowed to a normal pace.

They waited and listened, the stomping getting closer and closer to them... and then stopping. There had to have been at least ten of them, far too many to take out, but if they set off the mines...

...If they set off the mines. What was taking them so long? Merkeb weren't exactly the sentimental type, it wasn't like they would take the time to mourn their fallen comrades.

Suddenly they heard the keening of a high pitched whine. Both Caleb and Molly's eyes widened in terror as they realized they'd started activating one of their netlink beacons. They were going to bring a whole fucking battalion right on top of them.

Caleb pulled his sidearm and lunged out of the cave, leaning over the edge to face them and screaming as he fired off three shots into their direction. There actually was ten of them, and they had definitely noticed that. Molly yanked him down and started smacking his helmet in fury.

"YOU KILLED US YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU-"

Then they all started barreling towards them over the corpse of their vanquished friend, tripping the mines. The detonations were almost simultaneous and the air was filled with the beautiful sound of Dominion scum screaming in shock and pain as they were concussed and blown to pieces, chunks of rock, wood and their own armor being turned into shrapnel, tearing them to yellow shreds.

As the cacophony played out a few yards away from them outside the cave, causing dirt and small pebbles to fall around them, Molly stared down at Caleb, her hand raised for another strike that never came. He wore a smug, triumphant smile on his face as the explosions died away and the screaming stopped.

Beautiful silence, followed by Caleb laughing like a maniac.

He scooted out away from Molly and shouted triumphantly.

"Yeah! YEAH! YOU LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY FUCKS? HUH!?"

He pulled off his helmet and wiped perspiration from his face before letting out another triumphant yell that turned into a cry of panic.

"Oh shit oh shit, that one's still alive!"

He dropped his helmet and quickly readied the Thunderbolt. A blast of electric death spat out of the cannon and hit the maimed, one armed Merkeb that was charging to leap over the cave mid jump, he flipped a few times then landed with a deafening thud about two feet away, followed shortly by the signarutre boom of the Thunderbolt's report.

Shaking and convulsing on the ground, the electricity coursed through him, sending his shields into overdrive. Finally, he burst, sending streaks of gore everywhere, splattering Caleb's face and chest. He dropped the Thunderbolt and his arms hung limply at his sides as he slowly turned around to face Molly who was now staring at him in stunned silence.

He spread his hands as if to say "ta da" before gagging and doubling over. He yet again wiped off part of his face and took a deep breath, thinking he was going to puke, but eventually being able to suppress it.

He let out a groan as Molly slowly strode towards him, taking her helmet off and dropping it unceremoniously to the ground. When she reached him, she grabbed his chin with one hand and wiped the rest of the blood from his face with the other. The shields on her hands lightly sparked against his face, and he shivered under her gaze.

Suddenly she leaned down and planted her lips right onto his, forcing her tongue into his throat. It was much longer than a human's and it managed to choke him a little. He grunted in shock and stared at her with wide eyes, desperately reaching up to hold onto her, the sudden kiss combining with his fading adrenaline quickly draining the energy from his body.

Just when he thought he would pass out from lack of oxygen she released him and he fell onto the ground, the blood splatting underneath him. He stared up at her, breathing heavily with his face completely crimson.

"I... wha... Molly... wha?"

Again, she reached forward for him to take her hand, and again she yanked him up violently, a small throaty chuckle escaping her lips.

He caught his breath, keeping his eyes locked with hers. Finally, he was able to speak clearly.

"What was that, Molly?"

"It was a kiss. That's the word for it, right? Kiss? Humans kiss, don't they?"

"I mean yeah but I just... I wasn't expecting it."

"Did you dislike it? I know you find me attractive, remember last night?"

"I never said-"

"I know, but you didn't have to. Humans are terrible at hiding desires. Was the kiss not appropriate? I apologize if you didn't want it."

He shook his head.

"No no no, it was... it was great I liked it. I really liked it actually, I just didn't think that you'd want to, you know."

"Want to what? Want to kiss you? Why wouldn't I want to kiss you? Do you not consider yourself a desirable human?"

"No it's nothing like that, it's just... I mean... well what would other Sisters think?"

She shrugged and kneeled down to pick up her helmet.

"We respect many things, two of those things being ingenuity and combat prowess. You showed both. I was greatly impressed and found it very exciting. I imagine most of my people would also agree with me."

She slid the helmet on and it clicked onto the rest of her armor.

"On top of that, I admit I also find you attractive, and I found what you just did very attractive. It only makes sense that I'd kiss you, right? Have you ever kissed another species before?"

Well, everything she was saying did make sense, even from a human perspective, sort of. He nodded.

"Guess you're right, I can't really argue with you."

He retrieved his own helmet and put it on and they went around retrieving their various weapons before finally setting forth again to look for a safe place to set up camp.

CHAPTER 5:

They eventually settled by a river, and Caleb washed the rest of the Merkeb gunk off of his armor while Molly set up their shelter. She had guessed they were about 40 miles away from a forward encampment set up by her unit, at least that is unless they'd been forced to retreat to a different position in the past few days.

After drying off the various pieces of his armor, he crouched down into the small bunker, tossing them in ahead of himself, it wasn't until he had gotten laid down that he realized Molly was already out of her own armor, leaning on one of her elbows and looking at him with an indecipherable expression -- not that he was exactly able to decipher any of the other looks she had given him.

Not even when she had kissed him.

He nervously smiled back at her and cleared his throat.

"So... crazy day, huh? I've never had to use that part of my training before."

"Really? I think you performed more than admirably. I'd have assumed you'd done that sort of thing before."

"Well yeah, in a bunch of simulations, but that's different than the real thing, you know?"

She nodded and briefly reached behind herself to grab another one of those metallic baggies filled with water, quickly drinking it all down and crinkling it up before tossing it aside, never once taking her eyes off of him.

"What do you think is gonna happen when we make contact with your people?"

She finally took her eyes away and laid down, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"We'll give them our action report, the information about the Merkeb jumping from the trees, and then you'll most likely get folded into another squad."

"A PDE squad."

"Yes."

More silence. Caleb sat up and took his turn to stare at her.

"Do you... do you think we'll see each other again after that."

She turned her head to face him, and slowly turned her eyes away.

"I don't know. It's incredibly unlikely."

Suddenly the euphoria of surviving the previous encounter and having Molly kiss him was starting to wear off. He was really getting to like her, and it looked like this might be the final hours they even had together. He opened his mouth to say something, only to realize that he really didn't know what to say, he was just kind of bummed out, so instead he let out a glum little sigh of acceptance.

"Is something wrong Caleb?"

"No. Well, yeah but... nah, it's nothing. I'm just... look, it's probably not the best thing to talk about."

She once again took a good, hard stare at him and relented.

"Very well then."

She moved to turn off the lights in the shelter, then hesitated, shifting her gaze back to him.

"I think I might know what's wrong, Caleb."

"Really?"

"I think your uniform might be too uncomfortable."

"What?"

He sat up again to face her, confused.

"I'm just thinking, maybe if you take your uniform off you wouldn't feel so uncomfortable, that might be what's upsetting you."

He stared at her blankly.

"My uniform is also getting quite uncomfortable. I think the humidity might be getting into the shelter."

His stare turned into a wide eyed expression of slow realization.

"You know, maybe you're right, Molly."

He reached down and peeled off his shirt, and by the time he had pulled it over his head and tossed it to the side, Molly had her one piece unzipped and entirely removed. If he wasn't already sitting he would have fallen on his knees in awe at what he was looking at.

"Goddess" was the word running through his mind as he finally laid his eyes on her entirely nude form. Her ashen colored skin glistened with sweat that slowly dripped down off of her defined, muscular body. She shifted to lean against her elbow, the movement causing her massive breasts to bounce slightly, her nipples hard and inviting. His eyes continued to travel down past her abs to her thick, solid thighs, thighs that looked like they could crack a tank's armor. Seeing her completely nude made him appreciate even more just how much bigger than him she was, and served to both arouse and intimidate him. He fumbled to remove his pants and she shook her head in frustration, moving to crawl towards him.

"It looks like you need assistance."

She lightly batted his hands away and, after a bit of fussing, managed to figure out how to unhook his belt and bring his pants and underwear down.

His cock bounced up immediately, standing fully proud and at attention. He shivered as she ran a finger down it's length starting with the head. She seemed intrigued by it, almost mesmerized.

"I like it."

Her attention was causing his cock to twitch in anticipation, eliciting a small, lustful gasp from her.

"I uh... can tell. I guess you haven't seen a human exposed like this, before?"

She shook her head.

"I haven't even seen a man of my own people exposed like this."

She wrapped a hand around the tip and slowly stimulated his with her thumb, causing Caleb to let out a moan.

"Really?"

That didn't really surprise him considering what he knew about their society, but with the way she expertly teased his cock, there was no way this was her first time.

"Well, I've been in erotic simulations before, but like you said, those aren't the real thing."

She looked away from his cock and to his face, drawing him in to her solid white eyes.

"Have you ever had intercourse with an alien before?"

"I uh... no, I've never done it with someone who wasn't human. Made out with a hellbender once, though."

She smiled. It almost looked foreign on her stony face, just like her laughter, it was shocking to see. It was a pretty smile, though, only serving to make her even more beautiful.

"Well then I guess this is something of a first time for both of us, isn't it?"

He could only nod in agreement and she slowly released his cock from her grasp, resulting in him moaning in frustration followed by another moan of surprise and pleasure as she engulfed him into her mouth.

Out of reflex, he tried to thrust upwards only to feel one of her hands grasp at his hip and hold him down.

"Oh fuck, Molly..."

He felt her long tongue wrap slowly wrap around his cock, squeezing and releasing slowly, eliciting desperate gasps and whines. This combined with her sucking from the base to give him a pleasure he hadn't ever felt from getting head before, and he fucking loved it. He wanted more, needed more.

But much to his frustration she released his cock from her mouth, ending the brief blowjob with a kiss on the tip.

"Please..."

"Please what, Caleb?"

"Please don't stop. It felt so good."

She shook her head.

"There's so many more things I want to do to you, Caleb. Things I've always wanted to do to someone, but to you especially."

He shivered with anticipation as she slid herself upwards, feeling her hardened body slide across his, his cock sliding between the valley of her breasts and along her rock hard abs. Finally, she was at face level with him, and she kissed him deeply, once again flooding his mouth with her tongue.

Sliding off to his side to avoid crushing him, she wrapped her arms around him to hold him still as he began to squirm in her grasp, his cock rubbing futilely against her midsection. Once again her hand drifted down between them to wrap around his cock, rubbing and teasing it. It might not have been her mouth, but it still felt really good.

Caleb gasped desperately for breath as she ended the kiss and the smile came back to her face. He felt hot all over, a burning in his chest he hadn't felt in a long time. All he could do was let her do what she wanted with his body. There was no way he could somehow flip the situation, maybe get himself on top of her, she was far too strong, and and he fucking loved it.

He sometimes liked to get a little kinky, and although he would be loathe to admit it in the mess hall, he did consider himself something of a submissive, so things were going way better than he could have even dreamed of.

"Are you enjoying this, Caleb?"

"Hell yes."

"I'm very glad."

She kissed him again, but this time she did it softly, tenderly. It was almost strange feeling this towering, powerful creature be so gentle with him. She could possibly kill him with one swing of her fist if she tried hard enough, and instead she used her hand to lovingly knead his cock.

He murmured desperately against her lips and she reached up with her other hand to stroke his cheek.

"What's the matter, Caleb?"

"I... I want..."

"Tell me what you want."

He gritted his teeth and thrust into her hand, though he wasn't able to get much movement trapped in her arms like this.

"I want to be inside of you. Please. Please Molly."

She pecked his lips.

"Are you sure? you're so small, I might break you."

His eyebrows furrowed indignantly.

"I'm... I'm NOT small!"

Another laugh. Before he found it a little unsettling, but right now it was the most beautiful sound in the universe.

"I didn't mean in that way. I'm actually quite impressed."

She turned his head to the side and kissed at his ear, making a few nibbles at his earlobe.

"I meant you're smaller than I am. You must be so fragile. I don't want to hurt you."

He could only whine and squirm in response.

"But, if I'm very careful, I think I can manage to do this without you suffering any injury."

She released him from her embrace only to swiftly bring herself astride him, grabbing his shoulder with one hand and using the other to push them both away from the wall, allowing her to reposition herself so that her sex could hover over his. She lowered herself in a slow, deliberate motion and ground his cock against her cunt, finally moaning alongside him.

He reached up to grasp her midsection, trying to push her up so that he could reposition and thrust inside of her waiting pussy, but she was simply too big. Her weight on top of him felt comforting, pleasurable but also ridiculously frustrating. He was so close, so close. He needed it so badly.

"Fuck, please. Please stop teasing me, Molly. I want you so fucking bad."

She released his shoulder and once again cradled his face in her hand.

"I know, Caleb."

She raised her hips and then impaled herself on his length, a throaty moan escaping her lips, and eventually her hips were brought to meet his.

Meanwhile, Caleb could only gasp and grunt, stunned to the point of near silence at how tight she was. He felt both of her thighs squeeze his and she began to slowly ride him. Rising up and down at a gentle, steady pace.