Two Soldiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always seemed like a dream with her. Sometimes they wouldn't have enough time to mess around, they'd just lie together, holding one another until they fell asleep.

When they did have the time to make love those nights still ended the same way, albeit with a lot more sweat, and they'd usually fall asleep faster.

And now it looked like some nights she was going to lightly trample his cock in the shower with her foot.

"Hey I... I really need to cum."

"You do? Then ask politely for it."

She was really enjoying this.

"Molly... can I cum, please?"

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

"Please? Come on, it's so hard to hold in... it's starting to hurt."

"Do you not remember how to properly address me?"

He took a deep breath.

"Lieutenant Krinst, can I please, PLEASE cum?"

She increased the speed of her foot.

"Yes, you have my permission to ejaculate."

He moaned in ecstasy and let go, his cum landing on her shin and foot, some of it going on his chest as well. The water eventually washed it all away and she slowly drew her foot away from his now softening cock.

"Was that enjoyable for you, Caleb?"

He nodded, out of breath.

"Yeah... holy shit, that felt incredible. Where did you learn that?"

"Learn what? Using my foot?"

"Yeah. Is that... something you Lunar Sisters do a lot?"

She shook her head and reached down to help him up.

"No, I saw a film. One of the other recruits, Corporal Telly invited me to her room in the barracks and showed it to me."

He rose up to meet her, reaching behind himself to grab some soap.

"Samantha showed you porn? Where the hell did she even get that out here?"

She shrugged as he lovingly lathered her with the soap, relishing in the opportunity to glide his hands all over her flawless body. She gathered some of it into her own hands and reached down to massage his scalp, eliciting a lazy, satisfied sigh from his lips.

They knew they had to get to bed soon, there was a lot more that needed to be done to prep for the upcoming raid, but they still had a few precious moments of peace left, and they were going to enjoy every second of them.