Two Souls Searching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, I took a sleeping pill before John came to bed to make sure he left me alone," Alex answered.

Brenda's heart sank at the mention on John, but she kept her voice steady. Brenda had several times told Alex how she worried about her living with him and it upset Alex a lot when they discussed it. She didn't want to ruin their time together, so she put a smile on her face and said softly, "good, I was up all-night thinking about you."

"What were you thinking about?" Alex asked sweetly.

"About hearing your voice and letting you hear the sounds I make when I cum for you."

Alex purred softly, "Are you going to cum for me Mommy?"

Brenda giggled and whispered back, "I always cum when I chat with you baby-girl." She could feel a warm sensation building between her legs and she put her phone on speaker and settled back into her big overstuffed chair. Her hand slid absently down between her legs and she began to slowly rub herself through her silky panties.

Brenda had never had "phone-sex" before so she was not quite sure what to say or do. Should she just jump right into it or should they chat a bit first. Alex stepped in and answered it for her by asking her, "are you playing with your pussy Mommy?"

Brenda whispered softly, "Yes I am Alex, it feels so good. I wish it was your hand though."

Alex moaned softly and said, "my hand is kinda busy at the moment."

They didn't talk much as they played. When they did it was mostly urging the other on. Alex knew how much it excited "Joan" when she called her Mommy so she did it a lot. Brenda was the first to climax and made sure that Alex knew how much she was enjoying it, screaming out "Fuck yes Alex, I'm cumming for you baby-girl!!" as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Alex was not far behind and moaned loudly, before finally squealing as she came.

Both women were breathing heavily and once again Brenda was not sure what to say next. Alex filled the silence by saying softly, "mmmm Mommy, my hand is covered in my cum. It tastes so good."

Brenda smiled and relaxed. They began talking about day to day things and about their lives. They chatted and giggled comfortably for about an hour. It was so comfortable and safe. Brenda could feel the happiness in Alex's voice and it made her warm all over, knowing what a mess this girl's life was. "Would you like to switch to video?" Alex said out of nowhere.

Brenda wasn't sure how to respond. A video chat was the end of any pretense of privacy or anonymity. But words were out of her mouth almost immediately, "Yes sweetie."

The request for video lit up almost immediately on her phone and when she pushed the accept button there was Alex sitting topless in bed, a sheet pulled up to waist. In the bottom corner of her phone was the image from her camera and she adjusted the phone so that she was visible in the picture, wearing a t-shirt and pair of soaked silk panties. Alex smiled and said with a giggle, "Hi Mommy".

Alex had shoulder length brown hair and was a little overweight but had a beautiful face and a radiant smile. The image on the phone was a little grainy but Alex had fairly large breasts and dark nipples. She eased the sheet down and opened her legs as her hand slid down to her clit. Her pussy was clean shaven. The camera on her phone followed her hand and Brenda watched Alex's fingers slide slowly inside her pussy. Once in a while she would change the view so Brenda could see her face and see the pleasure she was experiencing, but mostly Alex kept the camera focused on her glistening pussy as she rubbed her swollen clit and drove her fingers deep inside. Her intensity increased and the image on the phone shook as she got closer and closer to an orgasm. Brenda's hand had long since moved to her pussy as well and she was softly rubbing her clit while she watched Alex's hips begin to buck and heard the loud moans as she came.

Breathing heavily Alex pulled her fingers out and held them close to the camera so Brenda could see how wet and gooey they were. She then slipped her fingers into her mouth and seductively licked them clean, making quite a show of it. Brenda was so turned on. She pulled her panties aside once again and drove her fingers into her pussy. Hard and fast she fucked herself only slowing when she picked up the phone and focused it on her pussy for Alex to watch. She came hard once again, harder than any orgasm she had ever had with her husband.

The two women smiled and looked at each other as they recovered. Brenda broke the silence this time by saying, "Alex, you are a beautiful girl."

Alex blushed and squirmed a little before responding, "Thank you Joan, you are so pretty."

Joan giggled a bit and said, "for an old lady I guess."

Alex got an angry look on her face. "Joan", she said, "I don't like it when you say that. You are so sexy, not sexy for an old lady, but just sexy. Got it?"

Brenda was not sure how to respond. Alex was not usually so aggressive, so she answered softly, "OK Alex, I won't say it anymore."

"Good", Alex answered and her face went back to the happy smile from before.

"Guess what?" Alex asked.

"What?"

"I'm going to my uncles house tomorrow night. I'm going to spend a couple days with him to help him clean out some storage rooms so he can sell the house," Alex said with a big smile. "If you want, we can kind of sleep together."

Brenda's face lit up. It would be the last night that she would be alone and she could think of nothing she would like more. "I'd love to," she answered quickly.

"I'll have my laptop so I won't have to hold the phone," she said with a wink.

Brenda giggled in response.

"Good. I have to get some things done now around here," Alex said.

"OK, sweetie"

"I l.. I'll talk to you soon Mommy," Alex said, stammering over her words.

Brenda stopped for a second and looked at Alex, then smiled and said, "OK sweetie, I'll talk to you soon." She blew Alex a kiss and the call disconnected. Brenda sat for a moment thinking that it seemed like Alex was going to say 'I love you'. While she felt like that seemed wrong, she wasn't sure if she hadn't fallen in love with this young woman. Brenda got up and showered then went about the rest of her day. She chatted with Alex throughout the day until it was time for John to come home. They chatted on and off throughout the evening until Alex went to sleep.

The next day Brenda went to work and Alex went to her uncle's house. They didn't chat much throughout the day but kept in touch. Brenda grabbed a light dinner on the way home from work and grabbed a glass of wine and changed into a black silk nightgown before relaxing on her bed with her laptop at her side. About seven-thirty Alex messaged her that they had finished dinner and she was going to take a shower and get in bed. Brenda sipped her wine and waited patiently, mindlessly surfing the web.

The distinct sound of an incoming skype call jolted her up and she quickly hit the accept button and almost instantly was looking at an image of her beautiful Alex sitting in a big bed in a green t-shirt. When the image loaded, Alex's face dropped and she looked very sad. Brenda noticed and quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

"You put on a beautiful nightie for me and I look like a pig out of the trailer park," Alex said, nearly in tears.

Now it was Brenda's turn to be angry. "Don't you ever talk about yourself that way Alex," she said angrily, "Never."

Alex nodded and tried to smile but she suddenly felt the same feeling of inferiority that had led her into every abusive relationship of her life. Every man she had ever been with had been abusive, most had beat her up and she had just accepted that she wasn't good enough to deserve anyone who didn't. Alex could not believe a successful woman who could afford nice things like Joan, would want anything to do with a worthless girl like her.

Brenda realized that anger was not the answer. It suddenly hit her that Alex needed more than just a playmate, she needed someone to care for her. In that moment Brenda's life changed. It wasn't conscious, but Brenda made the decision to save this girl, a girl who she realized she loved.

"Alex, I'm sorry I was short with you. You didn't deserve that. If I was there right now, I would hold you tight and let you know how much I care for you," Brenda said softly. Alex looked up at her with tears in her eyes. "Baby, you are amazing. The fact that you get up every day, put a smile on your face and face the world shows me how strong you are."

Alex sniffled and wiped a tear from her cheek as she answered, "Joan, I let everyone I love walk all over me. I don't understand why you are interested in me. You deserve so much better than me."

"It's my decision who I care about Alex and I chose who I want to be with and I want to be with you," Brenda whispered. She came very close to telling Alex that she loved her, but felt like it wasn't right. "You deserve someone who will treat you like the amazing woman that you are."

Alex smiled through her tears and pulled a pillow to her, hugging it tightly. They talked for two hours about anything and everything. Brenda realized that Alex was about to fall asleep and there was something she had to do before she did. "Alex, I have to tell you something. I haven't been entirely honest with you," she said.

Alex looked like she was going to cry again, not believing that this woman had lied to her like everyone else. "What?" she said sharply.

"My name isn't Joan, It's Brenda," Brenda said quietly.

Alex broke out in a wide smile. "Really? That's your big lie?" she said almost laughing. "Everyone on-line uses a fake name, I always assumed Joan wasn't your real name." She stopped for a second and looked at Brenda. "Thank you, Brenda," she said, "It makes me feel special that you trust me enough to tell me your real name."

Brenda's eyes welled up as she saw the expression of joy on Alex's face. "Is your name really Alex?" she asked hesitantly.

Alex laughed and let out a surprised snort. Giggling, she answered, "Yes, it's Alex. I have no reason to use a fake name, I have nothing to lose from someone knowing my real name."

Brenda let that one go, but saw that Alex knew it was not appreciated. They smiled and Alex cuddled down under the blankets looking happy and safe. Brenda did the same and they watched each other on their computer screens. Alex fell asleep first and Brenda watched, her heart aching. After about thirty minutes Brenda whispered, "I love you Alex" and reached over and pressed the disconnect button, ending the call. She rolled over and tried to sleep. It took a while as her mind was racing with thoughts of her family and Alex but eventually, she drifted off to sleep.

Mike and Josh came home the next day. Brenda and Josh chatted about their trip and Mike put away gear and piled his dirty laundry in the hall. Brenda went back to her normal life of cooking, cleaning and taking care of Josh. Mike and Brenda barely spoke to each other and most nights after that Brenda would fall asleep on the couch in the basement watching TV and chatting with Alex. They rarely got a chance to skype but did share a lot of pictures and Alex sent quite a view short video clips that made Brenda ache for her. During the day they would talk on the phone, but they had agreed that they wouldn't text and would only call once they had ensured everything was clear through KiK.

Two weeks later Brenda's brother and his family came to visit. For three days Mike and Brenda acted like a happily married couple and Brenda did not get much time to chat with Alex. When her brother left, Josh went with them to spend a couple weeks with his cousins before summer ended. That was when Brenda had come up with the idea of how she could finally spend time with Alex for real.

Brenda explained the plan to Alex the next day. She laid out how she would tell her husband that she was going to see some friends, friends that Mike didn't particularly like so he wouldn't want to go. Brenda would get a hotel room and all Alex had to do was get time off work and get there. Alex had the time off scheduled by the end of the day and Brenda worked out the rest of the details. Alex told John that she was going to go to her best friends house a couple hours away to help her pack to move in with her new boyfriend and it was all set, leading to Brenda's cross-country drive.

As the morning went on Brenda started watching the message light on the phone as she drove. When it started flashing, she knew that Alex was awake and John was gone. She had been driving for about six hours and had about four hours left until she would arrive in Charlotte. Alex had about a four-hour drive so Brenda would get their first. Brenda picked up the phone and texted 'Call me if you can'.

The phone rang almost instantly and Brenda hit the button on the steering wheel to answer. "Hello baby-girl," she said softly.

"I am so excited. In four hours, I will finally get to be in your arms," Alex blurted out with such joy in her voice.

"I can't wait to hold you sweetie," Brenda said with a smile. All thoughts about Mike and her life were out of her mind. All she could think about now was being with Alex.

"I am going to pack and get out of here," Alex said quickly. "I'll call you when I'm on the road, OK?"

"OK baby, be safe," Brenda responded and the call ended. She smiled and checked the map on her phone that said she had about three hours and forty-five minutes left on the road. When she looked up, she saw a sign that gave her an idea. It was a sign for an adult store two exits ahead. Alex couldn't afford sex toys, some weeks she could barely afford food, so Brenda decided to stop and get her something.

Five minutes later Brenda was pulling into the parking lot. The place was fairly empty since it was mid afternoon on a Thursday, and she shuffled quickly inside. Behind the counter was a young woman with lots of piercings who smiled at her as she entered. Brenda smiled back and looked around until she spotted a wall with vibrators on display. She spent several minutes looking at them, getting rather aroused as she did, and finally settled on a soft purple vibrator that was about six inches long and shaped like a penis. As she headed for the counter, she noticed a display of anal plugs. She had always been interested in anal play but had never tried it. Seemed like a perfect time to try something new, so she grabbed a fairly small black anal plug and went to the counter.

The young woman behind the counter smiled sweetly and Brenda felt self-conscious. She tried to tell herself that this was normal to this girl, but it didn't help.

"Need batteries?", the girl asked.

"Oh, um, yes, I guess I do," Brenda answered and watched the woman take a two pack off a pile on the counter.

"How about lube?" the girl asked with a grin.

"Sure," Brenda responded. At this point she just wanted to pay and get out. Probably why they sold so much lube and batteries, most customers just wanted to pay and get out.

The girl behind the counter told her the total and Brenda pulled the cash out of her wallet and waited for her change. When she was handed the change, Brenda dropped it into her purse along with her wallet, grabbed the bag off the counter and shuffled out the door. She was relieved that she didn't run into any other customers on her way out, she might die of embarrassment if she did. It wasn't until she was back on the highway that Brenda stopped thinking that everyone was looking at her, the woman buying sex toys.

Brenda laughed at herself as she drove. She was on her way to meet a woman and cheat on her husband but was embarrassed about buying a fake cock at a sex shop. She started to wonder how she was going to respond when she finally met Alex. Suddenly, what she was doing started to sink in. She was cheating on her husband. All of the stuff she had done before was not really cheating she had made herself believe. Mike probably wouldn't agree, but it was fairly easy to rationalize it away, plus it was a woman, not a man. But spending the weekend with Alex, having sex with her, that was cheating, there was no way to rationalize that away.

Alex called about ten minutes later to tell her she was on the road. If Alex was having any second thoughts it didn't come out in her voice. They talked and Alex was more bubbly than usual. Brenda began to relax, but it was still in the back of her mind and she started to worry that she might not be able to go through with it. They talked most of the remainder of the trip, ending the call when Brenda was pulling into the hotel parking lot.

"See you soon Mommy," Alex said, "for real this time."

Brenda grabbed her bag and walked into the hotel, imagining every eye on her. She felt like she had a big neon sign over her head that said "I'm cheating on my husband." She knew it was silly, she had checked into hotels tons of times before, but she couldn't help it. Key in hand she headed for their room. Once in the room she set her bag down and called Alex.

"All checked in?" Alex said as she answered.

Laughing, Brenda answered, "yep."

"My phone says I'm forty minutes away."

"OK, I'm going to take a quick shower and freshen up then sweetie," Brenda said.

"I'm so excited, so close," Alex nearly yelled.

"Drive carefully," Brenda said, the mom in her taking over.

Alex giggled, thinking the same thing and said, "yes mom," as she hung up the phone.

Brenda smiled and pulled her makeup bag out of her overnight bag. She went into the bathroom and started the shower. A quick face wash and shower, careful not to get her hair too wet and she felt so much better. She looked at herself in the mirror as she quickly applied her makeup, then dressed. Looking herself over in the full-length mirror she thought, 'Alex is right, I'm not just sexy for an old woman, I'm sexy.' Her long auburn hair was thick and curly and looked natural with her freckled pale skin and deep blue eyes. Her body had held up well and 34B breasts looked stunning in the tailored white blouse she was wearing and blended perfectly into the black knee length skirt she wore. Smiling she went back into the hall and headed outside to meet Alex.

Again, she could feel every eye on her. Everyone knew what she was doing. She felt like she was slinking through the lobby and avoiding making eye contact with anyone. Her wedding ring was suddenly very noticeable and she realized it might bother Alex. She hurried out to her car, slipped the ring off and put it in the console. Closing the car door, she turned and saw a small red car pull into the parking lot. Looking closer she saw that it was a Chevy, then she saw Alex's face behind the wheel and saw her face light up as their eyes met.

The car pulled into the space next to Brenda's Explorer and the driver's door flew open seemingly before the car came to a stop. In that moment all of Brenda's fear and concern disappeared. She saw the joy in Alex's face and felt her own face light up as well. They came together and Alex nearly leaped into Brenda's arms. She was about six inches shorter than Brenda and she wrapped her arms around her neck and they kissed. The kiss was deep and caring and their bodies pressed together. The kiss broke and Alex pressed her face into Brenda's shoulder. They stood, holding each other for a moment.

"I am so happy to be with you," Alex said. Her voice had the same bubbly joy that Brenda had heard over the phone when they spoke for the first time that morning.

Brenda squeezed her tight and they kissed again. "It feels so good to finally have you in my arms Alex," Brenda whispered.

They held each other again and then separated. Alex opened her trunk and pulled out her bag and they began walking into the hotel. Alex's hand brushed against Brenda's and Brenda didn't hesitate to hold it as they entered the hotel lobby. Now would have been the time for Brenda to feel the eyes of everyone on them, but her thoughts had moved on and now all she could think about was the sweet young woman next to her.