Two Souls Searching Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda opened the door to the room and they stepped inside. She took Alex's bag and set it in the closet. Alex kissed her quickly and grinned. "Gotta use the little girl's room," Alex said and hurried off.

Brenda walked over to the sitting room area and sat down on the couch, picking up the remote and flipping on the TV. She flipped channels for a few minutes mindlessly until the door to the bathroom opened and Alex stepped out. She was wearing a blue v-neck cotton shirt with three quarter sleeves and khaki pants. She had a big smile and relief on her face.

"Oh my god, I had to go like an hour ago but didn't want to stop," she said as she walked across the room and climbed into Brenda's lap. She wrapped her arms around Brenda and laid her head on her shoulder. "What ya watching?"

Brenda kissed her forehead softly and flipped off the TV as she wrapped her arms around her and settled back into the sofa. They sat quietly, holding each other and kissing for several minutes. "Hungry?" Brenda asked.

"Starved," Alex replied.

"Let's go grab some dinner then baby."

Alex hopped up and smiled. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked.

"Your pick, this weekend is all about you," Brenda said smiling.

Alex thought for a second and said, "I haven't had steak in forever."

"Perfect," Brenda said and stood up and grabbed her purse. Brenda wanted two things out of this weekend. The first was to spend time with Alex. Second, and maybe more important, she wanted Alex to see what it's like to not live a life of poverty with a loser. Alex had been hinting at moving out and getting her own place and Brenda wanted to help her see what it could be like when your life isn't controlled by having to support an abusive pot head.

Brenda took Alex's hand and they walked down the hall. They passed an older couple who looked at them funny. Brenda realized they were in the South and "their kind" probably wasn't very well accepted, especially by older people. She laughed to herself as she thought of herself as "their kind". It may also have had something to do with the fact that the woman she was holding hands with was young enough to be her daughter. She laughed when she wondered if they had thought it was her daughter, causing Alex to look at her a bit funny. She leaned in and kissed Alex deeply, definitely not a motherly kiss, to ensure the old couple had a good story to tell their church lady friends on Sunday.

They got to the Explorer and Brenda went to the driver side and opened the door for Alex. Alex looked at her in surprise, then smiled as she climbed in. Brenda closed the door and walked around to the driver side and climbed in. Alex looked over at her and asked, "Are you the man in this relationship?"

Brenda stopped for a second and realized what she had just done, then laughed. "Well," she said, "I am taking you out on a date, so I figure I should be a gentle...umm...gentlelady?"

Alex grinned and said, "Well I guess that makes sense," then leaned over and ran her hand along Brenda's thigh, "and I guess you're gonna expect something in return later on."

Brenda was about to start the car and stopped. She reached down and took Alex's hand and looked deep in her eyes. "No," she said, "I'm not expecting anything because I'm taking you out. I'm taking you out because I love you and want to be with you." She stopped, realizing what she had just said.

Alex squeezed her hand and Brenda could see her eyes welling up. "You love me?" she said quietly.

Brenda knew it was too late now. She had intended on telling Alex how she felt this weekend, but hadn't decided on when the right time would be.

Suddenly Alex lunged at her and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Brenda, I love you too. I've wanted to tell you for so long but I didn't want to scare you away." Tears were running down her cheek and she held Brenda tight.

"I felt the same way Alex," Brenda whispered, "the first night we watched each other fall asleep after talking for hours I told you I loved you after you were asleep." She turned and kissed her softly and they sat in the car holding each other.

Brenda reached down and turned the key to start the car. Alex slid back over into her seat and wiped the tears from her eyes, trying not to smear her eyeliner but failing. As they drove Alex pulled down the visor and did her best to repair her makeup and Brenda watched in amusement thinking, 'this is what it's like to be a man.'

Alex was beaming when they pulled into the parking lot of a local steak house. She sat with her hands in her lap and waited for Brenda to walk around and open her door for her. She couldn't help giggling as she got out of the car and wrapped her arm around Brenda's arm and leaned against her as they walked into the restaurant. There was a short wait for a table so they went into the bar and had a glass of wine while they waited.

They sat facing each other and Brenda's hand was resting comfortably on Alex's knee. They kissed softly occasionally and noticed not a small number of people looking at them and even some obvious whispers. Brenda thought it was fun to see their reactions so she showed a little more affection than she really thought was appropriate.

The hostess came over to them and let them know their table was ready and Brenda caught a look as they stood and walked to their table holding hands. They were seated at a booth and Brenda waited as Alex slid in, then slid in beside her. The hostess without saying a word re-arranged the place settings and smiled as she walked away.

They ordered another glass of wine before ordering dinner and talked and laughed as they waited. The food came and they ate slowly as they talked. For two people with such different backgrounds and experiences, their conversations were so natural and easy. The one topic they always steered wide of was the men in their lives. Brenda wondered how often in her life Alex had been able to enjoy herself like this, then felt very angry with herself for being such a snob.

As they were leaving Brenda asked the hostess if there were any places nearby where they could have a drink and listen to some music. She recommended a bar named Johnnie's a few blocks away and gave her directions.

As they reached the car, Alex took both of Brenda's hands and pulled her close. Looking up into her eyes she smiled sweetly and said, "Thank you for dinner. It was wonderful...and the food was good too." They both laughed softly and kissed as Alex got into the car. Brenda went around and climbed in, starting the car and looking at Alex. "Drinks and some music?" she asked.

"That sounds lovely, thanks."

They drove the couple blocks to the bar and went inside. As they looked around it became obvious why the hostess had recommended the place. All of the couples in the bar were women. They looked at each other and laughed, for the first time realizing that they were a lesbian couple. They sat at a small table and ordered wine while they watched a woman playing acoustical guitar and singing. She was a good guitar player and an average singer and the crowd enjoyed her. When she took a break, the music changed to '80s dance music and Brenda lit up. She grabbed Alex's hand and said, "Dance with me, this is my jam."

Alex grinned and followed her to the dance floor where they were surrounded by a pretty good-sized crowd dancing and having a great time. Most of the crowd was closer to Alex's age than Brenda's and they thoroughly enjoyed watching the "old lady" get down. Neither of them was a great dancer but they didn't care and they laughed and danced and enjoyed themselves.

They stayed for another set from the singer then decided to head back. It was after eleven and Brenda had had a very long day. Brenda paid the check and they headed back to the hotel. Alex leaned her head over onto Brenda as they drove and thanked her for a wonderful night. She couldn't remember the last time she had had so much fun.

When they got back to the room Alex kissed her and headed for the bathroom, grabbing her bag from the closet on the way. Brenda kicked off her sandals, sat on the edge of the bed and flipped on the TV, a hotel room habit she guessed, and waited for Alex to finish. She heard the shower start and then the door opened a little and she saw Alex's face peer out smiling. "Would you like to join me?" she asked.

Brenda stood and walked to the bathroom, Alex opened the door as she approached and she was standing naked in front of her. This wasn't the first time Brenda had seen her naked, but it seemed different now than through a computer. She was lovely, a little pudgy, but she had firm C cup breasts with dark brown nipples and large areolas. Her skin was pale and her shoulder length brown hair was tussled. Brenda took her hands and looked at her seriously, but lovingly. "I meant what I said earlier Alex. I am not expecting anything from you. I came here to be with you, not for sex." She saw the smile on Alex's face. "Are you sure this is OK?" she asked.

Alex answered by reaching forward and to unbutton her blouse, moving forward as she slipped it back off Brenda's shoulders revealing her red lace bra. The steam was building in the small bathroom and it made Alex's bare skin glisten. She unhooked the front clasp of Brenda's bra and slid her hands softly over her breasts as she pushed the bra off her shoulders. Brenda reached down and unclasped her skirt and let it drop, stepping out of it then pushing her panties down as Alex softly nuzzled her neck. Taking her hand, Alex led Brenda to the shower and stepped in.

The water was very hot and Alex quickly turned it down before standing in it and letting it soak her hair. Brenda moved to her and took her in her arms, feeling the warm water and the warm feel of Alex's bare skin. They kissed passionately as they stood in the stream of water, their breasts pressing together. Alex opened her legs slightly and slipped Brenda's left leg between hers. She pressed lightly against Brenda's thigh and felt a surge of pleasure as her clit rubbed against it. Alex was freshly shaven and the smooth skin on her pubes slid easily over Brenda's thigh.

Brenda reached for the soap and lathered her hands up, then slowly and softly ran her hands all over Alex. They kissed playfully as they washed each other and rubbed gently against each other. Alex seemed very eager but Brenda held her back gently. Not only did she want this to be a special night for Alex, but this was her first time with a woman and she wanted it to be special as well. Shower sex looks great in a movie, but she knew from experience with her husband that it's really just a lot of work for very little reward.

Once all the soap was rinsed off, Brenda reached around Alex and turned the water off and reached for a towel. She dried Alex softly, then playfully towel dried her hair. Grabbing another towel, she dried herself and wrapped the towel around her long hair, hoping to get at least the majority of the water out, she didn't think she wanted to spend the normal ten minutes with a blow drier right now.

With her hair rapped in the towel Brenda stepped out of the shower and took Alex's hand and led her to the bed. The two women stood naked next to the King bed, still damp and looked at each other. Brenda placed her fingers under Alex's chin and lifted it gently, kissing her, slowly at first, then a little deeper, their tongue softly caressing. Brenda was nervous and unsure now and stepped back.

"Alex, have you ever been with another woman?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Alexis, "a couple times."

"I haven't," Brenda said softly.

"It's OK love," Alex said smiling, "I'll take care of you."

With that she sat down on the bed and lay back, pulling Brenda on top of her. Her arms wrapped tightly around her new lover and she kissed her deeply, her hands exploring. They kissed and touched each other for quite a while, just enjoying the feel of their bare bodies together.

Brenda was aching now, she couldn't ever remember feeling this level of sexual excitement. She grabbed the towel and pulled it off, freeing her still wet hair and tossed it aside. Pulling her legs together she slid them between Alex's and pushed her legs apart. Brenda began kissing her way down Alex's lovely body, teasing her nipples and feeling Alex's body respond. She paid close attention to Alex's responses as she focused on her new lover.

As her lips approached Alex's pussy, Brenda's fingers glided gently over her clit and down between the meaty folds of her pussy lips. Her pussy was slick with desire and Brenda eased the tip of her finger inside. Thinking about the things that she loved, she used the tip of her finger to tease the spot just inside the top of her slit and felt Alex respond. Her finger slid slowly in as the tip of her tongue teased Alex's now swollen clit. Alex began to press her hips forward and her hands grabbed handfuls of Brenda's wet hair.

Brenda teased and sucked Alex's clit while her finger probed inside her pussy. Occasionally driving in deep and hard but mostly focusing on the sensitive spot she found that drove Alex wild. It wasn't long before Alex was squirming and the moisture in her pussy began to get heavier. She remembered how wet and gooey Alex's fingers where when they played online and now, she was experiencing it. Alex's pussy began running down Brenda's hand as her body began to convulse and she thrashing on the bed. Squealing and panting, she tried to prolong the pleasure as long as she could, but finally gave in and let out a long deep moan as she climaxed, coating Brenda's hand with a thick coating of her juices.

Brenda was in heaven. She had always enjoyed the taste of her own pussy when she masturbated, but she absolutely loved the taste of Alex. Her tongue was dancing all over Alex's pussy and inner thighs, lapping up everything she could, which was driving Alex mad with pleasure. Alex was shaking and her whole body was tense for several seconds after Brenda pulled back from between her legs. When her body finally relaxed, she exhaled deeply and Brenda slid back up her body and kissed her.

Alex's tongue traced around Brenda's lips and she sucked playfully on her tongue. It had been so long since she had been pleasured by anything but her own fingers. John and the other men before him just fucked her, they never did anything to please her. Even the girls she had been with had been focused on themselves much more than her.

Brenda rolled off and lay next to Alex, looking in her eyes. Alex was still recovering her breath from her orgasm and Brenda softly stroked her side and kissed her playfully.

"Holly Fuck!" Alex said after catching her breath, "that was amazing. I thought I was supposed to teach you?"

Brenda giggled and said "I just went with the things that I like doing to myself."

Alex grinned and whispered, "My turn now," as she pushed Brenda onto her back and moved between her legs. Pushing her legs back she placed the tip of her tongue on the spot just below her slit and ran it slowly up between her lips to her clit.

Brenda pulled her legs back more and opened them wider, feeling a wave of pleasure flow through her. Alex attacked her pussy hungrily, sucking and licking, pressing her tongue inside while her fingers rubbed urgently on her clit. Panting and moaning, Brenda ground her clit against Alex's finger as her tongue teased her insides. Suddenly she slowed, the intense, urgent licking and rubbing turned into soft and gently teasing, a light touch and playfulness. The soft teasing drove Brenda wild with desire and she pressed herself hard against Alex's fingers.

Alex controlled the pressure though, keeping Brenda's arousal and desire up. When she began to relax, Alex would quickly increase the tempo or pressure and when she got to close, she would back off. She kept her on the edge for a long time, letting her back down for a second only to bring her closer the next time. Her self-control was incredible and Brenda was near tears when Alex finally pressed two fingers deep inside her and wrapped her lips around her clit, sucking urgently while driving her fingers deep inside. Brenda grabbed the pillow behind her head and gripped it tight, pulling it against the back of her head as her body began to shake. Her orgasm was intense and she screamed out in pleasure, driving her hips up against Alex's mouth.

As her body relaxed and settled back onto the bed, Alex climbed on top of her on all fours and leaned down to kiss her. Brenda could taste herself on Alex's lips, a taste that her mind would forever associate with that moment. Alex rolled over onto her side and lay her head on Brenda's shoulder. They lay together quietly and eventually fell asleep.

An hour or so later Brenda woke up feeling a chill. She worked the blanket under them down and back over the two of them without waking her sleeping angel. She kissed her forehead gently and said, "I love you Alex." She felt a squeeze and realized Alex wasn't completely asleep. She held her tight and they both fell into a deep content sleep.