Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 02

Story Info
Introducing Dusty, a bully, has a lot to learn about himself.
876 words
4.19
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htausten
htausten
47 Followers

Content/trigger warning: This series contains bullying, homophobic language, and non-consensual sexual acts, but they are integral to the plot and character development so please take them in context.

2. DUSTY

Dammit, only 1:00 and already scorchin' hot and crowded as fuck.

I look around the lake through my mirrored sunglasses, annoyed but not surprised. Of course it's crowded as fuck. Where else is there to go in this damn town where you could even hope to get cool? My tank top and swimming trunks are already soaked with sweat, big surprise there. They were soaked as soon as I stepped out of my air-conditioned house. A pair of girls in a group of kids from school try to catch my eye. The blonde one's all right, she's got a big rack and she knows it. I casually slip off my sunglasses and flash her the ol' Dusty pearly whites and she whispers something to her friend and tosses her hair. But Misty would kill me if I did anything more, so I turn and head away from the crowd.

My first break this summer from working for dad's construction company, finally, and Misty still at fuckin' cheerleading camp and everyone else is busy with their goddamn summer jobs.

I walk along the shoreline and take a long swig of my already warm beer (the second or third of the day), and I completely ignore the dirty looks of the old folks who think it's bad manners to drink alcohol in public. Fuck them, and their holier than thou bullshit, praisin' God in the mornin' church service then rippin' you to shreds with their gossip at the afternoon church picnic. I can't wait to get out of this fuckin' town.

I smile to myself a little as I walk. I should track down that little fag and give him a little attention. Guess I'd have to be even more careful not to give him any bruises during the summer, though. Bad enough that the school's all anti-bullyin' nowadays and I have to make sure he doesn't get any marks on his face. During the summer when everyone's out swimmin' all the time I'd have to think of other ways to torture him, huh. Little fag's been hidin' out at his house, just like every summer. Big baby.

I shrug and half-sigh. My can's empty by now so I throw it into the lake. By this time I'm working my way through tall grass and dense trees and I've reached a patch that's sheltered from the road.

Guess this'll do.

I strip off my tank and throw off my worn-out sneaks and drop my towel and keys where they won't be spotted. Make a mental note of where I left them and slide into the water. Mm, nice. Water's warm, but still feels good. After a few casual strokes I shift to a slow and steady freestyle.

Hm. What else wouldn't leave a mark. My grin gets wider and more wicked as I think about all the fun our crew has had with our little Jesse. Seeing our spit on his glasses and in his curly black hair and slidin' down his face while he refused to cry was hilarious. And that time Joe and I made him eat dirt last year was our best yet. But damn if Joe's always gotta try and take it too far. Don't want our boy bawlin' to his old man or the teachers. I had to pull Joe off the kid more than once or he'd have gotten us all in trouble.

Hey now, what's this?

I snap out of my daydreaming and tread water, looking at a mess of fallen trees and marsh grass. This must be a good thirty feet from the shore. Might be a good spot for swimmin' if...

I carefully weave through and under and under and through a thick wall of greenery before having to duck my head under a big half-submerged trunk to get to the other side of the whole thing. When I surface it's a little dimmer on account of the tall trees. They're forming a kind of half-circle along the shore, and the sun is making them cast shadows over the water.

Nice! I've been swimmin' awhile, so not much chance anyone else is gonna come out this far from the usual spot. Nice and private and... Damn. Looks like someone's already beat me to it.

I swim silently a little closer to the shore.

Hey, that looks like...

Well, well, well...

I resist the urge to laugh out loud.

Ain't it my lucky day.

Speak of the devil, it's our dear little Jesse, sleepin' like a baby. And buck naked too.

Better and better, I think to myself as I climb quietly out of the water. I run my hand through my wet-darkened blonde buzzed hair and wipe the water off my lightly hairy chest, pull at my swimming trunks that are sticking to my thighs, but careful not to make a sound. Getting ready to lay out some plans.

I stand almost right next to the kid and look down, my grin broadening wider and wider.

Looks like I'm gonna get me some fun this summer after all.


htausten
htausten
47 Followers