All Comments on 'Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 13'

by htausten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This troubling story has me hooked now!

I really have not enjoyed this Bully story much until the last couple of chapters. What a tough sad life Jesse has had! But what a decent person he has become with his trials and adversity!

Not sure where the author is taking this, but I find myself wanting things to work out for both of these characters! Was what Jesse saw and felt with Dusty even real, or just an act to save his ass? It felt genuine, but is he still dangerous to Jesse?

Is there any chance these two can become something more, maybe even just good friends?

I have never read anything this intense, with someone capable of physically hurting someone else because of there own personal Demons! Give us an idea of how Dusty is feeling about all of it now! He could certainly help Jesse in a financial way if nothing else, if they could even become friends! Is it possible to hope for a possible HEA for them both? Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Keep it going...

I still say they need to have a heart to heart talk. They both like each other. The difference will come when the kids come into play: will Dusty be able to deal with a family situation?

htaustenhtaustenabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback! The premise of having a story where the bully is one of the main characters is definitely challenging to the reader, but thanks for sticking with it! There's definitely a lot more in store for these two.

Re: them talking, they're not yet in a place where they could or would want to, but their relationship has definitely changed a lot. We'll just have to wait and see how much... :)

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

This is sad. Jesse has to settle with having the "feel" for Dusty because Dusty is the only other gay he knows beside Will (who is boring and whom he hasn't met for some time). Surely Jesse deserved to have more choices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous