Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 17

Story Info
Jesse and Dusty embark on a grand adventure.
6.2k words
4.76
5.4k
11

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htausten
htausten
47 Followers

JESSE

I tried my hardest not to get my hopes up before I came here tonight, I tried to expect absolutely nothing. So when Dusty goes so far beyond my wildest imagination, when he tells me what he wants exceeds my wildest, craziest dreams, tells me he wants to serve me completely, I feel like I've been handed the moon on a fucking plate. The idea of having full control over him practically blows my mind. Being able to have that amazing experience of closeness again, of giving and receiving perfectly in sync, that incredible mutual pleasure, to experience all that again, and not just once, but over and over... I have to resist just saying yes on the spot. Stop, Jesse. Stop and proceed very slowly, very carefully. I have to think this through with my head, not my dick.

He says he would do anything to please me, but does he mean it? He said he would want to please me even physically, but will he really be able to put up with every dirty thing I've been dreaming up about doing with him in my secret fantasies when I was telling myself I wasn't thinking about him? Or will he freak out like last time at anything even slightly gay?

He says that he trusts me completely, but do I really trust him? We've been through a lot already and I want to believe he's really changed, but what if he gets bored? What if he changes his mind? What if it doesn't turn out the way he's hoping and I disappoint him and he just comes to hate me, or even despise me? Is he absolutely certain this is what he wants? And can I really trust him completely to keep his word?

And on top of all of this, do I want to be adored like this, put on a pedestal, be given this much pressure to be responsible for another person? Sure it's flattering as hell, but having to take care of all the kids and the trailer, taking care of Blue, my schoolwork, working at the diner, I already have so many responsibilities. How can I take on any more? What if I steer him wrong? If I make a mistake and something bad happens to him, it's all on me, it'll all be my fault.

I try to sort through my feelings, which is hard to do when he's watching me so closely and my mind is so overwhelmed and overloaded. The first thing I have to examine is how I feel about Dusty, given our past. I can honestly say that I don't hate him anymore. Somehow that started getting worn down bit by bit last time we were here. After that night I felt, I guess, sorry for him, for clearly wanting to try tasting my dick but not being able to face it, and in the weeks since then I decided I did forgive him and I hoped he'd really changed. I told him that it made me feel more confident about myself when I thought about how he submitted to me last time, and it did. The way he seems to be so sure of me, to see something in me that I don't. He said I was making him a better person. But he's been changing me too, and I think for the better.

And this afternoon... the way he went after Joe... the way he rushed to protect me... that really affected me. I was too shocked to think it through then and there, but all afternoon since then I've just been amazed. When, in my entire life, when has anyone ever cared so much about what happened to me? And when has anyone ever respected me as much as him?

And the rush, the absolute thrill, just thinking about what it would be like to have so much power over another person. And not just any person, but Dusty! Telling the little 'uns to do their homework or eat their dinner is one thing. Training Blue to heel or come when I whistle for her is one thing. But having Dusty, popular, strong, rich, fucking gorgeous football star Dusty, the same age as me, practically an adult, same as me, but better than me in so many ways, obeying trailer trash me... To have him really give me complete control over him... Just thinking about it... Damn, a power trip like that could so easily go to my head. This intoxicating rush of power that I've already tasted, seen how dangerously addictive it could be. It could change me in a really bad way. It could make me need him too much, it could make me overly confident, make me think and act like I'm better than I really am. It could threaten to bring out bullying tendencies lying dormant within me. It could change me in ways I can't even imagine right now. It could ruin not just my life, but the lives of my family too.

There's too much risk in this, my mind is telling me. I want to believe him. I want to trust him as much as he seems to trust me. But how can I say yes? How can I give in to this temptation?

...

...

But looking into those bright blue eyes looking up at me, full of trust, warmth and eagerness, clarity and faith... I do believe him. I do trust him.

...And if I do trust him, how can I say no?

There's one last voice of reason that pipes up, that is still preventing me from saying yes. It says, Hey, don't you remember that you said you wanted to have sex with someone you care about? Not like that first time with Will, almost a complete stranger. Having Dusty to use however I want would be absolutely insane, but will it be enough? that voice asks me. The sex might be amazing, but is this going to be a bad idea in the end since it's not going to go anywhere romantically?

This is the last hurdle I have to get over, and the one I struggle with the most. I know me. I know that I'm sensitive and a romantic, that I've been alone for so long I could get too attached. I'm probably already too attached as it is. Dusty might be willing to give me all of his obedience, but that doesn't mean he would ever be able to give me his heart. And I can already see myself falling for him. In some ways I already have, especially after today, even though I've refused to admit it until now. Am I willing to run that risk? Of having my heart broken beyond repair? And how could you even have a romantic relationship when one person is so subservient to the other anyway? Shouldn't a real relationship be between equals?

But then I see those eyes again, looking up at me, they're begging me to say yes. And God help me, I have to. Even if I get hurt, even if I end up caring for him more than he cares for me, even our relationship will never be a romantic one, I have to take this risk. I've been handed the moon, and I trust this man in front of me. I know that he doesn't want to hurt me anymore, not on purpose, same as I would never hurt him, and it's all more than I could have ever hoped for. So maybe it's not exactly the romantic relationship of my dreams. How could I have ever dreamed this up instead? This relationship that started with violence and is becoming... so important to me. It's already been life-changing. I'm not going to pass up this chance, no matter the risks.

And so, after making sure that he really understands what he's committing to, absolute honesty and absolute obedience, I say yes. And I give him the same level of commitment as he gives to me. Absolute honesty and the absolute promise to do everything in my power to be worthy of the trust he has given me.

And even though we seal it with a simple kiss, practically straight out of a church wedding, the real event that's going to seal the deal is gay as gay can be: a man on dick blowjob. We're finally getting to continue what we started last time, what was cut short so abruptly.

"You're going to suck my cock until I cum, boy," I tell him, pulling out my already hard dick. "My boy". Those are the words that came to my mind, and they're perfectly right. I can tell by Dusty's reaction, practically wriggling with pleasure, that he thinks so too.

"Yes, sir!" he says, and his face is glowing with anticipation.

Immediately he strips off his trunks and drops to his knees in front of me at the same time that I finish pulling off my shorts and my shirt. He pauses in front of my dick, and I know that the significance of this moment isn't lost on him. He must know that this is exactly where he was last time, being told to do what he wasn't able to do before. This is the first real test of his commitment to serve and to obey. But I can see him leaning forwards eagerly with absolutely no trace of fear this time. Maybe he'd been thinking about continuing that night as much as I had. I see that this time he's pausing not because he's freezing from panic and uncertainty, but because he's wanting to savor this moment. His first real taste of cock. I see him studying my dick closely with his eyes, breathing in the musky sent, preparing himself to take it into his mouth, no longer having to hide his need and his desire. Seeing him hold back to enjoy the moment is already giving me ideas for future experiences for him... I've pulled back my foreskin, and like last time I purposely don't push my cock forward into his mouth even though I really want to. He has to come to me, he has to take this first step on this path he's committed to.

I'm already starting to realize what it takes to be a good master, because instead of hurrying him along I let my boy take his time, to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience of his mouth losing its dick virginity. Life has taught me to be patient, and that's going to help me keep control of myself during our training, even though my hormones are running wild inside. My boy closes his eyes so that he can focus on the taste and takes a deep breath and then, finally!, he pushes his mouth forward so that first my mushroom cockhead, then the shaft of my cock enters his mouth. He takes it slowly, enjoying it inch by glorious inch, and I still can't believe that Dusty, fucking football star Dusty, has put my cock in his mouth. And I know then that he really doesn't have any more doubts, that he has committed to this vow, that he's given himself over to me completely, that he's fully accepted his role.

Even having this proof of Dusty's commitment right in front of me, my brain still can't quite process the facts as my boy continues to push forward until my dick hits the back of his throat and he has to stop with still a couple of inches to go. He tests himself and pushes further, but he realizes it's too much for him, so he sucks his way back up my cock in the reverse direction, ending with his lips wrapped around my cockhead once again. He keeps it in his mouth, takes another breath through his nose, and pushes back down on my cock again, manages to go a little further, and then reverses direction again, sucking hard and making his mouth into a tight warm wet tunnel encasing my cock, sucking hard like a fucking vacuum cleaner.

It feels incredible. Not only is my boy a fucking natural, but that connection I felt last time, that feeling of both of us getting completely lost in this shared experience, comes back in full force. I can tell by the blissed out expression on his face that he's enjoying this every bit as much as I am, that he's loving his first taste of freedom by letting go that comes in the form of my rock hard cock and pre-cum completely filling up his mouth. 'Cause you can bet I'm leaking a steady drip of pre-cum, and he slurps it up along with my cock meat. As much as I want to fuck his face, I force myself to hold back, force myself to be a good master and think about what's best for him. I'm trusting that there will be plenty of time to abuse his mouth later, but this is his moment to explore, to take things at the pace that he feels comfortable with, to fully enjoy himself.

Any concerns I had that he would need to ease into this world of man on man sex quickly evaporate though, because my boy throws himself into it full force. After those first slow and deliberate sucks he's soon working my cock in and out of his mouth like a damn piston, causing me to grunt and moan and I don't even know what other sounds are coming out of my mouth, and his own muffled sounds of pleasure are such a turn on that they're making me even more horny, which I didn't think was even possible at this point. I see now that giving his all and not doing things by halves is my boy's natural personality and that now he's gotten past all his indecisions he's able to act more like his real self. I'm guessing also that Misty isn't the type of girl to want to give blowjobs much, if at all, and that my boy might not have had that much experience getting blown himself, but he knows what he wants and he wants to please me, to pleasure me with his mouth and to make me cum. I've only had the one blowjob experience with Will, and this is so much more passionate and exciting and amazing. The two experiences just don't compare at all, don't deserve to be called by the same name. Of course my boy's a little rough and unpracticed, but there will be plenty of time for us to figure that out later, and even though I try to hold it off, too soon I feel my cum starting to make its way up from my balls.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I grunt under my breath, and it's both a cry of desperation for him to keep going and a warning for him to stop. I start to pull my dick out of his mouth but my boy isn't having any of it. Out of instinct or maybe out of an uncontrollable hunger he grabs my bare ass cheeks and pulls me in, as deep into his mouth as he can, just as I start to cum. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I don't even know what I'm saying as I close my eyes and feel my hot pulses of cum, like streamers at a fucking birthday party, spewing down his hot throat and straight into his stomach, and it's easily the best, most intense orgasm I've had in my entire life.

I fall to the ground and lie back completely drained (literally!). It takes me a full minute to come to, and by the time my brain is functioning again and I can open my eyes I see that, once again, like fucking Cinderella, Dusty is gone again. I feel a momentary flash of anxiety, but then I remember our promise of trust and I'm not too worried. Dusty gave me his trust, and I trust him as much in return. And as much much as I'm positive that he loved this first experience as much as I did, and despite knowing how much he took our vows seriously, and despite his commitment to serve me, actually having this first experience must have been overwhelming to him. I can see how he would need time on his own to digest it all (again, literally!). The image of Dusty having to digest a full hot steaming load of my cum makes me smile - but it turns out I was already smiling. No, more than smiling. I'm fucking grinning ear to ear. A quote from that classic movie comes to my mind... "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship..." Although in our case, it's more than just a friendship... so much more...

***

The next morning I wake up once again not quite believing what happened the night before, and I'm almost afraid that Dusty has come to his senses. But when I open my locker at school a piece of paper falls out of it with a phone number written on it. I smile as I pocket it, and spend the rest of the day floating a few feet off the ground.

During lunch I text him a short message.

J: Free tonight?

D: Yes

J: Same time?

D: Yes

His responses are minimal, but it's smart of him to keep our text conversations as brief and neutral as possible. Similarly, there's a point during the day when I pass him in the hall. Like Dusty said, Joe seems to be his usual asshole self and seems to have forgotten about what happened yesterday, even though his face is a mess. My boy and I exchange one quick secret look of acknowledgement right when we pass each other that no one would have noticed, but otherwise we ignore each other. So far so good, although I spend my day ignoring my classes, too busy planning out what I'm going to do with my boy tonight and having a hard time hiding my constant erection all day as a result.

I was actually able to leave work a little early, and when I get to our spot my boy is already there waiting for me, like last time. It looks like he's swum over again, and I make a mental note to clear out a path for him that we could keep covered up but that we could get through more easily than having him crawl through the underbrush, which would be too narrow for him anyway.

He's standing looking so happy to see me that it gives me a little rush, and he's looking so much more comfortable in his own skin than I've ever seen him. He doesn't quite know how to greet me, so as I stand up I call him over.

"Come here, boy."

"Yes, sir!"

He trots over to me and stops in front of me, and again I marvel at how easily both of us have slipped into these new roles, like it was meant to be. I beckon him closer and then pull him in for a passionate kiss, nothing like our simple kiss from yesterday. He's surprised but immediately matches me and puts his arms around me like I'm doing around him, and even though I don't know anything about French kissing my tongue finds its way into his mouth and his in mine, and it's like we were both born for this. As much as I want to keep probing his mouth, wrestling his tongue with mine, my dick can't wait any longer and I take a step back and push him down to his knees. He starts to engulf my cock with his mouth like last time, but I stop him. He looks up confused, but I push him off my dick very deliberately. Yesterday I gave him free reign, but his training really begins today. Dusty has undoubtedly had more sex than I have, but I'm approaching my boy's training as methodically as if I were working on a science or a history term paper. Some research, some logic, some creativity... I promised to take this role seriously, and I'm going to do just that.

"Open your mouth, boy," I tell him.

"Yes, sir." Dusty opens his mouth obediently, and I smack my dick lightly against his face, against his cheeks, against his forehead, against his nose, starting him off by learning everything about my cock, its smell, its weight, its length, its shape. He closes his eyes so that he can concentrate on the feeling more, and I move on to teasing his mouth with my cock. At first he tries to grasp my cock with his mouth every time it comes near, but when he does I smack him harder with my cock against his face, and he soon learns that he doesn't get to taste my cock until I tell him to.

Once he's learned this first lesson, I start to play with my cock against his mouth more and more. His mouth is open and warm and wet and I tease his open hole, sometimes just putting the tip of my cock inside, sometimes tracing his lips with my cock head, smearing pre-cum on them, sometimes removing it entirely so that he's left wondering where it went and when he can taste it again only to be surprised when I shove the tip into his mouth out of nowhere, causing him to moan at the welcome invasion. My boy instinctively sticks out his tongue more so that I can slap my cock against it, and his tongue is fat and large and perfect for rubbing my cock against, and I rub my cock against it and against his face, and teasing him is so much fun. Having complete control over this experience, doing what I please at the pace I choose and seeing his reactions, making him wait, surprising him, having him so docile and accepting of whatever I choose to do to him, whatever I deign to give to him, it gives me that incredible rush of power again and I think, yes, I can definitely get used to this...

But as much as I enjoy this bit of foreplay, I need to feel my cock deep in his mouth again, so after a while I change gears and slowly and deliberately push my cockhead into his mouth once more, and this time I just leave it resting on his tongue. My boy has learned to accept it and doesn't try to suck it until I put my hand under his chin and gently force his mouth to clamp down on my dick. This time I do push my dick forwards, something I've been dreaming about for months now, and that's his cue to start sucking it into his mouth. But when he tries to move his head back to push my dick out of his mouth so that he can suck it back in, I slap his cheek hard with my hand. He immediately stops, and the feeling of my dick almost completely encased in his mouth is incredible. I pause to make sure he knows to wait for further direction, but my boy catches on quickly and is learning that I don't need words to communicate what I want from him, but that he needs to pay attention to the signals, that he needs to learn this new language that we're developing together. I leave my dick deep in his mouth and he's breathing through his nose, and experimentally he starts trying to work my dick with his throat muscles, and fuck does it feel good. "Mm, yeah," I murmur, praising him, and I can feel him preening from the praise. I push forward a little bit testing his gag reflex, and I make a mental note of how much he can comfortably take and how much he still needs to be trained to take, and I work my dick forwards and back just very slightly, right under the limit of where it's comfortable for him, training him to relax his throat and to learn how to breathe and swallow his drool while he still has my dick filling up his mouth.

htausten
htausten
47 Followers
12