Two Southern Gentlemen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull almost all the way out of his mouth, and he's tightly clamped down on my dick like a good boy, then I push it all the way in again. Again I leave my dick deep in his mouth, right near his limit, letting him enjoy the feeling of his mouth being full before pushing it in and out just slightly again, fucking the deep part of his throat, getting him used to it. I repeat this training, pulling almost all the way out and then pushing almost all the way in, training my boy to take just a little bit more each time, and he's doing so well, I'm so proud of him, I have to give him more praise. "Good boy," I tell him. "Good boy, it feels so good to fuck your throat deep."

And then I'm too fucking horny, I've got to fuck my boy's face properly, and instinct tells me exactly what to do. I pull almost out of his mouth again, but this time I start fucking his mouth just with my cockhead. My boy adjusts to this new pace and sucks me in rhythm, but when he forgets and tries to move his head back and forth at the same rhythm as I'm fucking his mouth I slap him hard against the other cheek and put both of my hands firmly on the side of his head holding it in place, indicating that he should stay put, just be a passive tight hole for me to use however I want. And then I fuck his mouth a bit deeper, and then a bit deeper still, and then I'm fucking his mouth like I imagine fucking a woman's pussy is like, fucking it harder and faster, but still taking care not to go my full length yet, knowing he's not ready for it. And when I'm close to cumming I purposely pull out.

"Please give me your cum, sir. Please, sir!" Dusty begs desperately, and the desperation in his voice is only matched by my need to fulfill his request.

"Stick out your tongue," I command him, my voice rough with my lust and how close I am, and it takes just a few strokes with my hand and then I'm shooting my load all over his tongue so that he can get the full taste of it, unlike last night when I shot my load straight into his stomach. There's so much cum that my boy's mouth is filled to overflowing with it, and when I'm done he swallows it, absolutely revelling in the taste. He licks his lips and then reaches for my cock so that he can lick it clean and catch any remaining drips. I let him take a few licks, but then I stop him with another light slap. My cock is still hard and I lie down on my back, bringing his face down on my cock so that he's lying between my legs, and then I just leave it in his mouth to slowly get limp and leak post cum for him to enjoy. My dick is ticklish, but I let him know with little slaps that it's okay for him to suck on it very gently, like a sleeping baby at its mother's teat.

I'm so spent again that I almost drift off to sleep, and I feel Dusty getting up to make his escape again.

"Where do you think you're going, boy?" I say, opening my eyes and looking at Dusty sternly.

"I'm sorry, sir." Dusty turns back looking guilty.

"You don't go anywhere until I tell you you can go. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

Dusty is still standing in front of me, and he's pulled his trunks back up. I hadn't really been paying attention to what Dusty was doing while I was using his mouth, but I guess he was jacking himself off some but hasn't cum yet. Time for some more training.

"Take off your trunks," I tell him calmly.

"Yes, sir."

Dusty, completely nude and muscular and erect in front of me is a spectacular sight to see, that's for sure. He squirms a little at my hungry, intense gaze with both pride and anticipation.

"Turn around," I instruct him.

"Yes, sir."

Dusty turns slowly around, and I spend a good long while admiring his back side. I can't help giving him one more order.

"Spread your ass cheeks and bend over."

Dusty flushes bright red but uses both of his hands to do what I say, and my mouth waters as I sit back and inspect what's been hidden in between those tight ass cheeks. Damn if that pink puckered up hole on display isn't just as beautiful as the rest of him. Future plans are racing through my head like wild horses, threatening to completely distract me. But I have to sigh and try to shake my head clear. Those will have to wait for another night.

"Turn back around."

"Yes, sir."

Dusty straightens up and turns around again, and I've figured out exactly what I want to do with him now.

"Jack off. Slowly, now."

Dusty nods, grabs his dick and starts pumping it slowly. While I'm fucking loving the show, I'm also observing how he likes to pleasure himself. Pumping his dick in long movements for the most part, but also sometimes shallow movements focused on his head, rubbing his hand to smear his pre-cum over the tip to get it slick, rubbing his free hand over his hard abs and chest or cupping it under his balls... "Don't close your eyes. Look at me," I warn him when he starts to lose himself in his own self-pleasuring. My boy opens his eyes in order to obey, locking his eyes with mine, and watching his eyes as he gets closer to cumming, as his pleasure starts to engulf him, gets me hard again. I watch as he get excited at my reignited lust, both of our desires feeding off of each other's, both of our breaths coming faster, our gazes getting more and more intense. I start stroking myself as I watch, and before long I can see he's had to increase his pace and is about to cum, and I'm so horny that I'm ready to join him. "Cum on yourself," I command, and that's his cue. Dusty leans back and lets loose, his cum spraying up to his face and all over his chest and abs just as I do the same and cum all over myself. Both of us are breathing hard, and I weakly gesture next to me indicating he can collapse beside me.

I give both of us a couple of seconds to recover, but I'm not quite done yet. First I scoop up my cum off my body and feed it to him, big sloppy gobs of it, making him eat every bit of it. And then I scoop off his own cum and feed it to him the same way, loving that his cum and mine are mingling together in his mouth, an intimate marriage of both of our DNA. I'm guessing he hasn't tasted cum very much, but by the eager way he eats up both cum loads, on top of the one he had earlier and the one from yesterday I can already tell that my eager personal cocksucker is well on his way to becoming an insatiable cum and piss guzzler.

I tease his lips with the last bit of his cum on my fingers and he sucks at them as eagerly as ever, and I can't resist leaning in for another kiss, investigating his mouth with my tongue, curious about what the mix of our cum tastes like. Dusty is clearly surprised by this as well, and I find that I like surprising him, I like playing with him, that being a good master is more than just maximizing my pleasure, but doing it in a way that maximizes his pleasure as well.

Without thinking I pull him close to my side, and just as naturally he lays his head on my chest. He fits there like a long-lost puzzle piece. It feels like he belongs there, like he's always belonged there. He feels so warm and solid and muscular with my arms wrapped around him, and we both sigh with satisfaction from our spent energy. Cumming always makes me sleepy, and the two of us doze a little in comfortable silence.

Eventually I start to stir and start to reluctantly think about getting back home, and Dusty raises his head and says with an openness and sincerity that I find absolutely heart melting, "Thank you, sir. Thank you so much for letting me serve you. Thank you for letting me suck you. Thank you for training me to take your cock and your cum."

"Thank you," I say smiling back at him, "for being such a good, obedient slave." I realize that this is the first time I've used the term, and even though potentially that word could bring up a lot of negative connotations, with Dusty, because of our mutual trust and respect, it feels safe and right.

"Thank you, master. Thank you," my slave says, and that word "master", coming from his lips it feels just as right to me. Hearing him call me "master" for the first time is another first that I know I'll never, ever forget.

I take a minute to let this all sink in, absent-mindedly running my fingers through my slave's short hair.

"How is my boy feeling? About... all of this?" I can't help asking. I can imagine there would be some masters who wouldn't care anything about what their slave thinks or feels, who see them only as objects, but I could never do that. I care about Dusty, and I want to know how he's feeling, how he's adjusting to this completely new experience.

"I'm so happy," is his immediate reply. "Thank you master for teaching me how best to serve you."

"I'm happy too. Is there anything I can do for you? Be honest now."

Dusty hesitates, and I can tell he does have something on his mind. I wait patiently for him to get over his fear of possibly displeasing me.

"I... I didn't like not being able to acknowledge you at school today," he says slowly, "or even in our texts. It... felt like a lie, and I want to be honest in everything I do with you."

Dusty's honest answer pleases me greatly as does his surprising emotional maturity, and I quickly reassure him.

"It does feel strange when we can be so open when it's just the two of us and not be like that anywhere else. It's not ideal, but there's no real reason anyone has to know about us, so I think it's fine for us to keep this secret and just act like we don't know each other everywhere else. So if it doesn't bother me, I don't want it to bother you either. Is that clear?"

"Yes, master. I understand."

"Anything else?"

Another pause, this one longer. "I don't like having to still date Misty when I want to just belong to you, my true master," Dusty says even more reluctantly.

His answer shoots another burst of happiness through me. "I've been thinking a lot about that," I say, pulling Dusty a little bit away from my chest so that I can look him in the eye. "I don't want to share you with anyone either, let alone someone you don't care for. But I think you were right. You can't just drop your old life suddenly without causing a lot of problems, especially when it's tied in with all of your football stuff, like you said. So we're just going to have to figure out what to do about those kinds of things over time. But I promise we will figure out what to do. Together. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

Dusty is reassured by my words and happily settles back down onto my chest. I close my eyes and hold him close and wish that I could freeze this moment forever. The warmth that fills me isn't just coming from Dusty's physical presence, but from this intense emotional closeness. We may not be dating, and we may never be together romantically, but in many ways this relationship is even closer, more honest and more true than any marriage.

It feels like we're explorers at the beginning of a grand, epic adventure through a wild and unknown wilderness. Neither of us can know exactly where it will lead in the end. But I know for a fact that there is no other man I would want at my side to share it with me.

12