Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 02

Story Info
David has sex with Belle, a tall, sexy, blonde, older woman.
6k words
4.32
3.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Ch. 2

David has sex with Belle, a tall, beautiful, blonde, big breasted, older woman with blue eyes and a potty mouth.

Rewritten and Continued from Two Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Chapter 1:

As soon as I ejaculated from Chad and Troy blowing me, Daniel ejaculated in a tissue from masturbating himself while watching me having gay sex with his friends. My brother watched his two friends blow me. Then, while he laughed, he watched me give his two friends a cum bath. After I ejaculated for the second time, I wiped my penis with a tissue and stuffed my still, erect prick back in my underwear. Unintentionally, something that I thought that I'd never do, I gave three, gay men a sex show.

Then, seemingly not done with me, surprising me, Chad stood, and with a heavy hand to my chest, he pushed me back on the couch. As soon as I fell backwards on the softness of the couch, he climbed on top of me. He mounted me. Obviously, in the way that he blew me, he wanted me to blow him.

"In case you're curious about what it feels like to suck a cock, suck my cock. Blow me, David," he said, holding his erect prick in his hand while leaning forward and ready to impale my mouth with his cock. "I need to cum in your mouth."

Surprising myself again, instead of pushing him away, instead of turning my head away, and refusing to take him in my mouth and suck him, I opened my mouth and took his erect prick inside. As if I was hypnotized, and as if I was a gay man instead of a straight man, I stroked his cock while sucking his cock. As if I was in a trance and unable to control myself from doing so, I blew my brother's gay friend. Never believing that I would ever blow a man, at the right time and the right moment, I couldn't believe that I sucked his cock.

In the way that I put a heavy hand to the back of his head, humped his mouth, and fucked his face, he put a heavy hand to the back of my head, humped my mouth, and fucked my face. In the way that it didn't take me long to cum from two, gay men blowing me, it didn't take him long to cum from a straight man blowing him. Surprising myself again, instead of spitting out his cum, returning the sexual favor, I swallowed his load.

As soon as Chad ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth, finally done with me, he moved off of me. Then, still not done with me, Troy mounted me, too. He leaned forward and struck his prick in my mouth, too. In the way that Chad had made me his bitch, Troy did, too.

He put a heavy hand to the back of my head, humped my mouth, and fucked my face. Again, as if I was mesmerized by their pricks, as if I was hypnotized by their big snakes, I blew him in the way that I blew Chad. As if I was a gay man instead of a straight man, I stroked Troy's cock while sucking his erect prick. I gave Chad and Troy the blowjob that they gave me. I sucked their cocks as good as any gay man would suck their pricks.

Again, not taking him long to cum, he exploded a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed that, too. Then, doing something that I never expected them to do, they both stood in front of me while masturbating themselves. They ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, all over my chest, and across my stomach. My first and only cum bath, with me having not yet given a woman a cum bath, two gay men gave me a cum bath.

I was covered with cum. I had cum all over my face, in my hair, across my chest, and all over my stomach. In the way that I had given them both cum baths, they both gave me a cum bath, too.

# # #

I wondered if they had turned me. I wondered if I was gay. I wondered if I'd be their sexual slave from this moment forward. I wondered if this was the first time over endless times that I'd be giving oral sex to Chad and to Troy.

I wondered if I'd be sucking men's cocks instead of sucking women's tits. Yet, all that I needed to do was to think of the naked breasts of women that I had seen, touched, felt, fondled, and sucked. As soon as I thought of women's naked breasts, my cock throbbed and pulsated. I knew that I wasn't gay. I knew that giving men blowjobs was a one-time, sexual experience.

When I gave them a cum bath, they seemed to enjoy how my cum arced over their bodies and landed in their mouths, coated their faces, and dotted their hair, chest, and stomach. Then, when they wanted me to blow them, because I really didn't know how to suck a cock, I just did what I thought I'd like to be done to me. Clearly, they enjoyed my efforts in orally getting them off.

An understatement, after blowing two men, I learned a lot about myself. Even though I was curious about how it felt for a man to blow me, I'm not gay. Even after I sucked off two gay men, allowed them to cum in my mouth, and allowed them to give me a cum bath, that was something that I'd never do again.

Fortunately, I never saw Chad, Troy, or any other of my brother's gay friends again. He kept to himself and I did, too. Instead of living together, we lived as if we were living in a timeshare. Not by choice or by deliberate purpose but just how our lives seldom crossed, I was there when he wasn't home and vice versa.

# # #

Two Step Cowboy Dances Disco, Chapter 2:

Surprising myself that I had gay sex, blowing two men and them giving me a cum bath still reeled through my mind. Something I thought I'd never do; I couldn't believe that I had gay sex with two of my brother's friends last night. When I was looking to have sex with a woman, what the Hell is wrong with me to have had sex with two men?

The first time having had gay sex, clearly, I must have been as desperate as I was horny for me to have had sex with men. Not proud of myself, with my curiosity satisfied what it felt like for a man to blow me, hopefully, that will be my first and my only time having homosexual sex. I still couldn't believe that I allowed them to have their sexual way with my mouth.

Yet, to be honest, after they blew me, I never expected to blow them, too. It was one thing for them to blow me but something else entirely for them to blow me. It was never my sexual fantasy to blow a gay man, especially two, gay men and have them cum in my mouth, swallow their cum, and allow them to give me a cum bath.

Nevertheless, I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't sexually exciting to not only allow them to blow me but also to blow them, too. Yet, I'm not gay. I'm straight. Putting that all behind me, unless I'm raped in prison, I'll never have gay sex with a man again.

# # #

Glad that my kid brother remembered that I loved to dance, generous of him to do that, he gave me enough money each week to buy a couple of drinks at a bar. Fortunately, I wasn't much of a drinker. One beer to sip throughout the night was plenty enough for me. Especially when visiting a new and unfamiliar place, and surrounded by people that I didn't know, in case of trouble, not wanting to be a victim of a crime, it's better that I keep my wits about me.

Besides, I preferred single, malt scotch when I could afford it, or French, red wine of a good vintage to beer. Yet, until the time when I can afford to buy my own drinks, I stuck to sipping one beer that lasted me the whole night. Moreover, with my brother not living in the safest of neighborhoods and with more people packing concealed handguns than anywhere in the country, I needed to stay aware and trust my survival instincts when walking home from the bar in downtown Austin, Texas late at night.

Trying to fit in, I wore my cowboy hat and cowboy boots along with a rodeo buckle that I bought at a pawn shop years ago. While hoping that I'd get lucky, my brother gave me enough money to buy a woman a couple of drinks, too. Yet, with me being a nerd when it comes to women, even though I'm a good-looking man, the only thing that attracted women to me was my dancing. When dancing, I didn't have to talk to pick up a woman. I just needed to dance. Once women saw me dancing, they came to me.

Nevertheless, shy in an unfamiliar bar, and not knowing anyone, as if I was a wallflower at a school dance, I didn't have the confidence to ask a woman to dance. Not much fun sitting alone in a chair against the wall, I needed to break my bashfulness. I needed to come out of my shell. Instead, until I built up my confidence, I sat alone and watched the others dance. Better to remain silent than to stumble over my words while trying to make clumsy conversation when trying to romance an attractive woman enough to invite her home.

Seemingly, the women living in Texas are all tall. They're all blonde. They're all beautiful. They're all as shapely as they are sexy. In the seventy-years of the Miss America contest, the state of Texas has had the most winners with ten. That one statement says it all about Texas women.

Yet, my saving grace and my dating salvation, my dancing did all of my talking. Good enough of a dancer for women to notice me, I can dance. I can move. When I'm on the dance floor, I'm no longer a nerd. Swinging to the beat of the music, I'm a player.

When I hear music, unable to help myself, I want to dance. When I hear the rhythm, unable to stop moving, I want to shake my hips and move my feet. Then, when Disco was the popular music of the day, that music transformed me into a master class dancer. As if I was Hermes from Greek mythology, the messenger of the Gods, and had wings attached to the heels of my feet, I suddenly transformed into John Travolta, in Saturday Night Fever, albeit without the white suit.

# # #

Fortunately for me, within walking distance from where my brother lived, was a bar called Rocky's. I didn't have a car. Leaving that at home, I only had my loud motorcycle and one helmet, not something that a woman would want to ride on should I get lucky and drive her to my brother's house or to her house.

The bar wasn't always called Rocky's. The late night saloon used to be called The Two-Step for The Texas Two-Step because they had a dance floor and live music on Saturday nights. Filled with loud music and even louder people, Rocky's was a jumping place crowded with people who enjoyed dancing on a Saturday night as much as they enjoyed drinking. Think of Rocky's as a much bigger version of the bar used in Patrick Swayze's Road House but without the bouncers, the fist fights, and the violence.

Before changing the name of the bar to The Two-Step, the bar was called Dallas, not because the bar was in Dallas, Texas, it wasn't. The bar was in the crime riddled neighborhood of downtown Austin, Texas. The owner's name was Dallas, a big, loud, beer bellied man wearing a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a rodeo belt buckle, like me but without the loud mouth and the beer belly.

He had a sawed off, double, barrel shotgun beneath the bar within reach. He drove a '69, black, Cadillac Eldorado with longhorns on the hood and black and white cowskin seats. A diehard redneck, he flew a small, Rebel flag on his radio antenna. He had a bumper sticker that read, 'Real Men Don't Buy Jap Cars.'

Finally, from the Two-Step, the name of the bar was changed to Rocky's after Belle bought the place. At the same time, Sylvester Stallone's movie, Rocky, came out in December of 1976. Belle, a tall, beautiful, big breasted, blonde, barmaid with blue eyes, and a potty mouth, a bit of a whore, was the new owner of the bar. She was an attractive woman in the way that Cathy Moriarty was in Raging Bull with Robert De Niro.

Needless to write, Belle's favorite actor, and the imagined love of her life, was Sylvester Stallone. She sexually lusted over him. She loved him. As if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, she never stopped talking about him.

With her talent for impersonations, she knew every line to all of his movies and could imitate his voice along with his facial expressions perfectly. She could also do Talia Shire's voice and facial mannerisms, too, as Adrian, too. She even did the voice and the facial expressions of Adrian's brother, Paulie, played by Burt Young. Never knowing which celebrity voice would come out of her mouth, it was fun to watch her imitate famous people when asking patrons what they were drinking. Every time Sylvester came out with another movie, she played that on her big screen TVs, too.

# # #

Anytime anyone dared turn off her movie, she'd give them a ration of shit. This was her bar and she'd play whatever she wanted on her big screen TV's. Under the penalties of Belle, no one dared touch her TV's. She had warning signs on every television set.

'Do not touch the televisions.'

Then, when someone tried changing the channel or turning off the TV, she'd verbally attack them.

"Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? Didn't your mother teach you no manners," she asked in her loud, booming voice that stopped everything?

She focused her attention on the man who dared touch her television set.

"I don't come in your fucking house and turn off your fucking TV? Well, this is my fucking house and these are my fucking TVs. Don't touch my fucking television," she said leaning over the bar to expose her long line of sexy cleavage before slamming her club loudly down on the bar.

She continued leaning over her bar while staring at the perpetrator.

"This bar is called Rocky's for a reason. You don't like Sylvester Stallone? If you don't like what I'm playing, get the fuck out of my bar!"

The man stood with hat in hand.

"Sorry, Belle," he said sitting down.

# # #

A real fan, she was a fountain of personal information about the private life of Sylvester Stallone. As if she was a jealous lover, she continually commented on his wives and on his lovers. She freely offered personal information and rumored tidbits about Stallone to anyone who asked and/or even to those who didn't ask. Seemingly focused on him as if she was married to him, Sylvester Stallone was her main topic of discussion.

Undoubtedly, she was in love with him. Belle knew everything about Sylvester Stallone. Seemingly, with this her bar, she couldn't get enough of watching Sylvester Stallone movies, especially Rocky movies. The bar was filled with three, big screen TV's playing Rocky from the time that she opened to when she closed. The only time she turned off the televisions was when the music played for dancing. As soon as dancing ended, she turned on her TV's.

Sometimes, Belle wore a red, boxing robe with Italian Stallion in gold letters on the back like the one that Sly wore in Rocky II. She wore the robe without wearing a bra to sexually tease her male patrons by exposing and flashing them her long line of sexy cleavage and most of her big, naked breasts. She routinely flashed her big tits to male customers in the way that Isadora Goresther as Svetlana Yevgenivna flashed her tits when she played the busty, Russian barmaid at the Alibi Bar in Shameless.

Whenever Belle flashed her cleavage along with her huge breasts, she earned more in tips. Her male customers loved seeing a surprised view of most of her huge, naked breasts. Immodestly immoral, she wasn't shy, ashamed, or embarrassed by showing men what God gave her. She continually pretended that her robe had become untied to slowly retie her robe in front of someone that she wanted to flash for him to tip her.

After finding suitable employment and renting a small, studio apartment, while I continued living in Austin, Texas, Belle still owned the bar. I continued visiting Rocky's every Saturday night to dance. Only, changing from a slum to an up and coming neighborhood, gay residents and young, upwardly mobile professionals, Yuppies, bought up all of the rundown houses to make them over. As soon as they moved into the neighborhood, house prices and real estate taxes skyrocketed. With more police surveillance patrolling the neighborhood, along with more arrests, the crime rate significantly went down.

# # #

True to form, Belle continued showing Rocky movies. Rocky II came out in 1979, Rocky III in 1982, Rocky IV in 1985, Rocky V in 1990, Rocky Balboa in 2006, Creed in 2015, and finally Creed II in 2018. Normally, much like the Godfather movies, where the original Godfather and Godfather II were good, Godfather III wasn't as good as the first two movies. Usually, sequels aren't as good as the original movie but, surprisingly Godfather II and Rocky II were as good as the original Godfather and Rocky movies, if not better.

As an actor, a writer, a producer, and/or a director, when latching onto a good thing, and when a movie brings in a mountain of money, why change the formula? Best to continue what worked before while hoping that the movie success will snowball again to make even more money. Afraid to come out with anything fresh and unproven, that would explain why Hollywood continues to rehash the same storylines but with different actors and directors.

How many times have we seen the same shoot 'em up, and blow 'em up movies? How many times have we watched the same love stories? How many times have we seen the same westerns, the same war stories, and the same rehashed sequels over and again with the same, tired plots?

The best movies are the movies that we remember and the movies that we want to see again. They are the original movies that we can watch dozens of times. The Wizard of Oz with Judy Garland is one. It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed is another. Star Wars is another. Good Fellas with De Niro, Sorvino, Pesci, Bracco, and Liotta. Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now. Gone with the Wind. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. Shawshank Redemption. Pulp Fiction. Schindler's List. Citizen Kane, Rocky, and Harry Potter movies are movies we all love to watch.

Then, when Stallone came out with Rambo, I was surprised that Belle didn't change the name of the bar from Rocky to Rambo. I was surprised that she didn't blacken her face and dress herself in army fatigues to look like him. Yet, no matter, she showed that movie on their big screen TV's alongside with the Rocky movies, too.

First Blood was released in 1982, Rambo II in 1985, Rambo III in 1988, John Rambo in 2008 and, finally, Rambo Last Blood premiered in 2019. Many lesser acclaimed movies of Stallone's were released in between. Except for Cop Land released in 1997, many of his movies bombed. Yet, as long as Belle still owned the bar, there was always a Sylvester Stallone movie playing on her big screen TV's.

Then, in the way of Rocky and Rambo, The Expendables, was released in 2010. A big hit, the movie was loaded with talent, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Terry Crews, Micky Rourke, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Expendables 2 was released in 2012. The Expendables 3 was released in 2014 and, finally, The Expendables 4 was released in 2023.

Nevertheless, none of the other of Stallone's movies reached the success of Rocky and/or Rambo. Again, I was surprised that beautiful Belle didn't change its name from Rocky's to Sly's Saloon, or to The Expendables. I was surprised that she didn't have replicas of automatic weapons decorating the walls. Nonetheless, she still entertained her customers by doing her impersonations and flashing her tits.

As if he was her bouncer, she had a bigger than life, 7', three-hundred-pound, replica statue of Rocky wearing boxing gloves with his arms raised, and chained to the front door. The statue was the image of him running up the stairs of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and turning to the music of Gonna Fly Now in Rocky. Framed behind glass so that no one could deface them, she had huge movie posters of Rocky's movies on nearly every wall of her bar.

So that no one could touch them or steal them, she had autographed photos of Sylvester Stallone hanging on the wall behind the bar and over her top shelf stuff. No doubt, she had written to him and sent him photos of her and her bar. I wondered if she photographed herself wearing her Italian Stallion boxing robe. I wondered if she showed him her big, naked tits in the way that she continually flashed her customers her huge, naked breasts. In the way of a presidential library, Belle's bar was more of a Rocky museum devoted to Sylvester Stallone.

12