Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Yet, even though it may seem that this story is about gay men, about Sylvester Stallone, about Belle, about Rocky, or about Rambo, it's not. This story isn't about that or about any of them. This story is about me and about a woman named Debbie that I met and danced with at Rocky's. Alas, a love story that didn't last, this is our short lived, love story.

My name is David and, back then, when Disco was the hip, popular music, and the dance craze music of the day, I was in my element. Especially with ABBA, Donna Summer, the Bee Gees, Rick James, Prince, Blondie, Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Pointer Sisters, the Village People, Earth, Wind & Fire, and Gloria Gaynor releasing more songs to dance to, I was 25-years-old.

Now, forty-years later, with my good times over, but with a lifetime of memories, I'm no longer in my prime. I'm no longer dancing in the way of Dick Van Dyke is still dancing every day at 97. At 65-years-old, all that I have are my distant memories, and thank God for that. At least I lived an exciting life and have those remembrances to relive when I'm feeling old, lonely, unfulfilled, and unsatisfied.

In the way that Bruce Willis now has Dementia, that could have been me with all the blows that I took to my head on my way in earning my black belt in martial arts. Yet, Dementia has many other reasons for getting that condition than just blows to the head. If blows to the head were the only reason for getting dementia, then, every professional boxer, football player, hockey player, and professional wrestler would have dementia but most of them don't.

About a fifteen-minute walk, Rocky's was the bar that I walked to from my brother's house to, hopefully, meet a woman and dance with her. Crowded with people drinking, talking, dancing, and watching Sylvester Stallone movies, the place was always jumping until 2 am. Fortunately for me, my dating salvation, and my only way to meet women, my mother, and my older sister taught me how to dance long ago. Perfecting my moves by adding more dance steps, I've been dancing ever since.

Allowing me to stand out, most men don't dance. Most men don't know how to dance. Most men don't like to dance. I loved to dance. No matter what kind of music, unless it's classical music, I can dance to pop, rock, country, hip-hop, R & B, folk, jazz, and disco. Because of my dancing, women wanted to dance with me. Rocky's is where I met Debbie.

# # #

Normally, by the time that I entered the bar around 10 pm, people were already coupled up, sitting around talking, and drinking. I was ready to order a beer from the bar and, while standing behind the bar directly in front of me, Belle surprised me as much as she sexually excited me. She pretended to retie her Rocky robe while flashing me her long line of sexy cleavage, her big, naked breasts, and her erect nipples. She looked down at herself as if looking to see what she was showing me before she looked up at me and smiled.

Leaving me speechless, unable to look away from her naked breasts to order my drink, I love big, breasted women, especially older women and, with her definitely older, Belle, certainly, had huge breasts. For a forty-something-year-old woman, she had enormous breasts and shapely breasts with big nipples. With me an expert in judging the size of women's breasts, I guessed that Belle had at least double D cup breasts, if not bigger. She may even have had an F cup, a triple D cup, the same size breasts as Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara.

With me 6' 4" tall in my stocking feet, and looking 6' 8" tall with my cowboy hat and my shit kicking, cowboy boots, no doubt, she thought that I had a big dick and she'd be right. As most men in Texas do, I looked more like the cowboy that I'm not. I looked more like 6' 3" Toby Keith or 6' 7" Trace Adkins than I looked like myself, a shy and softspoken, CAD-CAM draftsman. She surprised me that she was sexually attracted to 5' 9", Sylvester Stallone, in the sexual way that she stared at me, clearly, she was attracted to me, a much taller man.

Never having met a woman as sexually forward as Belle, with her somehow, already knowing my favorite scotch, it was as if she already knew me. As soon as I bellied up to the bar, after giving me a show of her big titties, before I even had the chance to ask her for a beer, she poured me a shot of Laphroag 18. Afraid to drink the shot because I couldn't afford to pay for it, she said something that I never expected her to say.

"For you, cowboy," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "With this your first time in here, it's on the house. Welcome to Rocky's," she said with a smile while giving me a sexy wink.

She laughed while giving me a look of sexual seduction. Something that I normally do when meeting a hot woman, she undressed me with her eyes while imagining me naked. Suddenly filled with sexual anticipation for Belle, she made me nervous. I've never been sexually seduced by a woman. I've never had sex with a woman who was old enough to be my mother.

"With you looking like a virgin at your first dance, you look as if you could use it. Drink up," she said.

Instead of gulping down the shot of scotch. I sipped it. I enjoyed it while visualizing Belle's naked breasts again. If this is how my first night here would go, with Belle flashing me her tits, and buying me a drink, I'm going to like Rocky's.

# # #

That first night, having just met Belle in the way that I had just met Chad and Troy, she surprised me as much as she sexually excited me. On the pretense that she wanted to show me something, Belle invited me behind the bar. She took me by my hand to a small apartment that she had in a secret room with an ensuite bathroom. She had camera screens that videotaped and monitored the bar, a television, a bed, a desk, and cases of top shelf booze everywhere. Clearly, this is where she stored the good stuff.

In the way that Chad and Troy had done, with her knowing what she sexually wanted, she wanted me. I've never had a woman sexually want me in the way that Belle, obviously, wanted me. Not taking no for an answer, not that I'd ever say no to her, she pushed me back on her bed.

Then, while I watched with my eyes bulging out of my head and my mouth gaping open, she slowly and sexily removed her robe while staring down at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. She exposed her big, shapely, naked breasts and her erect nipples to my horny eyes again. As if she was a stripper without a pole, as soon as her robe slowly slid from her shoulders to her feet, she cupped her big breasts in the palms of her hands.

Continuing to sexually tease me, while staring down at me, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips. She fondled her big, naked breasts in the way that I couldn't wait to fondle her enormous tits. While still staring down at me, and continuing to sexually tease me, she lifted one breast to her mouth to suck her right nipple before lifting her other breast to her mouth to suck her left nipple. As soon as she sucked her nipples, they grew bigger.

She had the biggest breasts and the biggest nipples that I had ever seen. I loved her huge breasts and her big, erect nipples. I couldn't wait to suck her nipples in the way that she sucked her nipples. Then, as if she could read my mind, she said what I wanted to hear.

"I'll let you fondle my breasts and suck my nipples if you let me stroke your cock and suck your prick," she said. "I love giving blowjobs, and I'd love to give you a blowjob, cowboy," she said. "I'd even allow you to cum in my mouth. Yet, before I do, first things first, what's your name?"

She didn't have to ask me twice to fondle her breasts and suck her nipples while she stroked and sucked my cock. I looked up at her to give her a nervous, little laugh. I couldn't believe that she not only exposed her naked breasts to me again but also, she'd allow me to fondle her breasts and suck her nipples if I allowed her to blow me. She'd even allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth. Who would turn down that offer, especially from a good looking, big breasted woman who looked like her?

"David," I said. "My name is David."

She returned my laugh with her laugh. I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with this beautiful, blonde, busty, older woman who had the biggest breasts, and the bluest eyes.

"I'm Belle. I own this bar," she said with pride.

# # #

An offer too good to say no to, how could I turn that down? Belle not only would allow me to fondle her big, naked breasts and suck her erect nipples but also, she'd stroke my prick and suck my prick. She'd even allow me to cum in her mouth? Having just met the woman, I couldn't believe she wanted to blow me. No woman has ever deliberately shown me her naked breasts. No woman has ever asked to blow me. Belle did both.

As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy, I watched as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down my jeans. Then, in the way that Chad and Troy moved to their knees, Belle moved to her knees, too. She took my stiff, erect prick in her hand to tease the head of my big dick with her manicured fingertips before slowly stroking me. Then, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, she took me in her mouth to suck me while staring up at me. Never had a woman blown me after having just met her.

As soon as she touched my cock, I was all over her massive breasts. I touched her tits. I felt her tits. I fondled her tits. I fingered her nipples. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting her nipples to her obvious, sexual delight, I had my sexual way with Belle's big breasts and her erect nipples while she had her sexual way with my big, naked dick.

"Oh, my God," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak.

As if she was an artist trying to see perspective, she leaned back as if trying to get a better look of my giant prick.

"I figured you had a big prick but I never suspected your cock to be this big," she said with a dirty laugh. "Your cock is huge. You have the biggest dick I've ever seen, stroked, and sucked."

She leaned forward and kissed my prick. Then, she licked my prick. No one, not even Chad or Troy had ever kissed licked my prick before Belle kissed and licked my prick.

"I love your big dick. I'm willing to stretch my mouth to suck your monster," she said with another laugh. "I don't have time to fuck you now with all of the customers in my bar, but maybe, another day soon, you can come to my house and fuck me," she said.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe Belle exposed her naked breasts to me. I couldn't believe she allowed me to not only fondle her big tits but also suck her erect nipples, too. If that wasn't enough, she blew me. She allowed me to cum in her mouth.

If this was the 50's and a woman blew me and allowed me to cum in her mouth, I'd be obligated to marry her. Women didn't give men oral sex back then, unless they were going to marry them, in the way that women will give nearly any man a blowjob today. Yet, even though she was much older than me, with her so beautiful, so sexy, and so shapely, and with her having huge breasts, I'd marry her if she'd marry me.

Then, not done sexually surprising me, she offered to invite me to her house to fuck me. I'd love to spend hours with her beautiful, naked body. I'd love to masturbate her, eat her, make love to her, and then fuck her. Even though I was twenty-something years younger than her, I'd love to make her my woman. Then, shocking me again, she stared up at me and said something that no one has ever said to me and something that I never expected her to say to me.

"Have you ever considered becoming a porn star," she said with a dirty laugh while kissing the head of my cock and giving me another sexy smile and a naughty laugh? "I'd love to watch you having sex with another woman," she said. "I may know someone who'd be interested in talking to you about making porn movies," she said.

'What? Belle would love to watch me have sex with another woman? Does she have someone in mind that she'd love to watch me having sex with? Is she a swinger? Is she into threesomes? I'm lucky to sexually satisfy one woman, I can't imagine having sex with two women,' I thought.

To be continued...

12