All Comments on 'Two Step Symphony - Second Movement'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Wow, I did not see that coming but as soon as you introduced Rachel I was hoping that was how it ended. This was so good, I do believe you could actually add another part if you decided to.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentabout 2 years ago

Great Story...!!!!!

Needs another chapter or a spin-off story.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 2 years ago

Don't really see the point in making a sequel just to say that whatever happened in the first installment was not as serious as you made it seem to be. The story itself was good but didn't make much sense, considering the first movement.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

The main thread to this story is amazingly similar to a Halmark movie, where the country music star returns home to sell his parent's farm, only to realize he doesn't really love his highbrow fiance and falls in love again with the local girl. That being said, I enjoyed both this and the original story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...