Two Straight Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers

Just the feel of this other man holding him so tight made Lee weak in the knees. Both of their big, muscular chests heaved up and down.

And then George leant forward and for the first time in Lee's life... he felt another man's lips against his.

Lee's thoughts emptied as the touch of George's soft, delicate lips pressed against his. His only focus in the world at that moment was on this kiss.

He closed his eyes and pressed his lips back ever so slightly.

This seemed to encourage George as when Lee kissed back, his hands gripped Lee tighter again.

Oh god, he's kissing me... it feels so right.

Lee's brain seemed unable to make his arms move, and he remained perfectly still while George held him against the wall, kissing him.

It was one long, slow, delicate kiss that felt like it went on for an eternity.

Ever so slowly, Lee felt George start to pull away. Their lips stuck together for a few moments until he pulled full back, keeping his face just inches away. George's eyes seemed to glow a beautiful green that had Lee feeling weak.

Without saying a word, George went for the bathroom door and left, leaving Lee on his own with his painfully hard cock.

I just kissed a man.

--

No other physical contact happened between George and Lee that night, only a few looks of lust. But that didn't stop Lee from replaying that moment over and over again in his head.

By the time they left, he felt like a mess.

Sarah was clearly horny, and she started to kiss Lee all over, but it just felt wrong. Lee had kissed a lot of girls in his time, but nothing ever felt like that one kiss with George.

Adding the fact that Sarah was visibly drunk, Lee just put her to bed and then slept on the sofa, but his dreams were filled with George.

--

Lee was in the gym, lifting a few weights again when his phone started to ring. When he saw who it was, his heart started to race.

It's been weeks since he kissed me, and I still can't get that moment out of my head!

Nervously and with shaky hands, Lee answered George's call.

"Hello?" Lee stuttered out.

"Hey, it's George." He replied.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," George said. "I'm going to see that band again tonight. Do you still want to come?"

In all honesty, Lee had completely forgotten when they discussed seeing that band together. In any other circumstance, Lee would've just seen this as a mate asking him to go for drinks, but given their situation, Lee actually felt like he was being asked on a date.

What's wrong with me? I'm acting like a girl!

"Hello?" George asked when Lee didn't reply.

"Sorry," Lee replied. His heart raced, and his stomach fluttered. "Yeah, sounds good to me."

"Perfect!" George replied with joy in his voice. "I'll send you the details."

"Okay, cool." Lee said and put the phone down.

Even with the time gone since their kiss, Lee still felt infatuated with George, and hearing his voice again didn't help.

Fuck, what am I going to wear?

He upped his weights and carried on, telling himself he wanted to just work harder and not because he wanted to show off his muscles to George.

Then when he got back, he showered, ironed his best clothes, freshly shaved, and put on aftershave.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and to be fair, he looked the best that he could.

Plus, his stomach hadn't stop feeling like it had butterflies since he got off the phone with George.

It's just two guys hanging out, he said to himself as he finished doing his hair. It's not a date.

He even opted to drive so that he wouldn't drink and make any bad, drunken decisions.

Then when he walked into the bar and saw George, his nervousness levels hit a new height. George seemed to be keeping an eye on the door, and when Lee walked in, he let out a big smile.

Here we go.

Lee smiled back and walked over, his palms feeling sweaty and his mouth dry.

"Lee, good to see you." George said and surprised Lee when he stood up to hug him.

Oh god, his body feels so right.

Lee almost melted into the hug and never wanted to let go.

But they did eventually, and they both sat down. Lee got a glass of water and realised that George wasn't drinking either.

"So," George said, starting the conversation, "I hear that you and Sarah broke up?"

This made Lee's heart skip a beat.

"Oh, yeah, it just wasn't working out." Lee told him.

"And how are you doing about it all?" George asked, genuinely interested.

"I'm fine, it just wasn't going to be a long-term thing." Lee said and took a sip of his drink. He nearly coughed it out when George's hand reached over and landed on his thigh.

"Well, it's her loss." George said.

Lee looked at the hand on his thigh that had his body on edge and then at George who was smiling at him.

He must've had a huge look of shock on his face because George's smile slowly faded as he looked down at his hand.

"Oh, sorry." He stuttered and went to move his hand.

"No," Lee quickly shot out, "it's fine."

This brought George's smile back.

It's fine? It's fine to have this man holding my thigh?

But as they sat there, George's hand remained still, and Lee did nothing to stop it. In fact, after a few minutes, it began to feel really nice having this handsome, amazing man touch him, even just like this. Lee wasn't even feeling embarrassed about it being done in public.

"How... how are things with you and Kelly?" Lee asked nervously.

"They're... okay, I guess." George replied.

"Oh, right." Lee said back to him.

I guess they can't be that good if he's kissing me and doing this. I wonder if he's ever done anything with a guy before. He seems more confident about it than me.

"You look really good tonight by the way," George said. "I like your shirt."

"Thanks, it's new," Lee told him. "You always have such nice clothes on that I had to try my best to keep up."

"Well," George replied, "I think you look great."

Then George followed with a little squeeze on Lee's thigh. A squeeze that brought Lee's cock to full attention.

"T-thanks," Lee stuttered, "You too."

"Really?" George asked. "What do you like?"

What?

"I, erm, I," Lee stuttered, "I really like your eyes."

"Oh wow, I was talking about clothes," George said with a teasing laugh, "but that's cool, too. What do you like about them?"

Lee instantly felt embarrassed about what he had just said, but something about George touching his leg and his demeaner put Lee a little at ease.

"I've just never seen anyone with such bright eyes before. They're hard to stop looking at." Lee told him.

"That's nice of you to say," George replied with a smile. "You have pretty eyes, as well."

Are we flirting? Is this a date?

Lee felt like his head was going to explode, and then when George edged his seat closer to Lee so their shoulders were touching, he felt even more crazy.

Lee was a big guy, but next to George he felt small.

"You know," George continued, "when Kelly wanted me to meet her mate and her boyfriend, I never expected to hit it off like this."

Lee gulped and took a sip of water.

"Me neither." He replied.

"But I'm glad they introduced us." George told him.

Lee slowly turned his stare towards George who was looking right back at him, their faces only inches apart.

"Me too." Lee told him, firmly.

There they were, in the middle of a busy bar, George's hand on Lee's thigh as they stared lovingly at each other.

Is he going to kiss me again?

But before anything could happen, the band started to play, and they turned their heads to the stage.

Throughout the gig, George's hand touched Lee. On his thigh, or his back, occasionally on his arm, as well.

Each touch sent sparks throughout Lee's body, making him fall deeper and deeper into wanting to be in this other man's arms.

By the time the gig ended, Lee was a mess. His cock was rock hard and never once wavered, and all he could think about was having George touch him more.

I wonder if his cock is hard as well?

"That was so good." George said when the music stopped.

"I know right. I'm so glad you invited me again." Lee told him, feeling a little more at ease after being touched for so long.

"So am I. We will have to see more bands together." George recommended.

"Definitely, I'm up for that. I might be seeing one next weekend if you want to come?" Lee asked without any doubt in his mind.

"It's a date." George said, and Lee nearly froze at the words.

They two men looked at each other once again.

Do something, Lee thought.

His hand slowly moved down to where George's hand was on his lap, and he slowly interlinked their fingers, holding the other man's hand.

"Deal." Lee whispered.

I'm holding his hand!

They kept staring at each other, both of them breathing heavier. Lee started to wonder, is he going to kiss me right here? No, not somewhere so public.

"Let's go." Lee suddenly blurted out and stood up, but didn't let go of George's hand.

The two of them walked, fingers locked together, but Lee did his best to hide it, not wanting anyone to see him holding hands with a man.

They finally got outside to the cold night air, and their bodies knocked together.

Fuck, I want him. I don't know why, but I need him right now!

But it was still too public, too many people could see if they did something. He gripped George's hand and started to walk down the street.

"Follow me." He whispered.

George didn't reply and just allowed Lee to take him further down the road until the crowds of people disappeared.

Come on, there's got to be an alleyway somewhere!

Lee's head looked left and right, but he couldn't find one, but he did notice that there were no other people on this street. Then he looked back at George and his beautiful face.

I can't wait any longer.

Lee didn't want to give himself time to change his mind, so he quickly spun around, let go of George's hand, and instead held onto his waist.

Without a second to lose, Lee leant forward and pressed his lips against this other man's.

George was slightly shocked because he took a second or two to react, but when Lee felt George's lips press back against his, he nearly fell to his knees.

Lee kept a hold on George's waist, holding him tightly. Then he felt his hand getting cupped in George's palm, pulling him in closer. Then, their bodies met. Lee's muscular, yet slightly smaller body, pressed against George's.

But then George's lips started to move away.

It's over already? He thought, Wait, no... he's opening his mouth.

Lee's body reacted for him, opening his mouth too, and then he felt it.

George's warm, soft, delicate tongue pressed forward and made the slightest graze against Lee's.

"Mmm." Lee whispered a moan as their tongues touched again and their lips locked together.

George's hand held Lee's cheek tighter, and his waist pushed into Lee's.

I can feel his cock. He is hard!

It was hard to tell his size, but George's cock felt rock hard against Lee.

Lee gripped George tighter and pulled him even closer as their tongues glided over each other's again.

It was a tender kiss, but one like no other Lee had felt before.

His body was on fire as their lips and tongue broke and connected over and over.

It was not a passionate, hot kiss... it was slow, almost loving, like their tongues were doing a slow dance together.

Lee knew how it worked with girls, always leave them wanting more.

So, as painful as it was, he closed his lips and gave George one last kiss before pulling back a few inches.

Both men looked into the other's eyes. George was breathing heavily, and his hard cock was firmly pressed against Lee's waist.

"That was...." George whispered, "unexpected."

"Please," Lee said with a smile, "you kissed me first last time."

"That's true," George replied as his thumb slowly caressed Lee's cheek. "Have you... have you ever done this kind of thing before? With a guy?"

"No, never." Lee told him.

"Me neither." George said.

They carried on looking at each other. George held Lee's face as Lee held George's waist.

"Do you want to come back to mine?" George asked.

Yes I do! Lee thought and went to answer, but something stopped him.

"I think... maybe we should wait if this is unchartered territory for both of us." Lee whispered, although he hated himself for saying it.

"Oh, right," George said with an upset look, "I get it."

"I want to, trust me," Lee said wanting to show George that he wasn't about to change his mind. "I just need time to think."

"That makes sense." George replied.

Lee leant forward and gave George another quick kiss on the lips and stepped back.

"Okay." Lee said with a smile.

--

Lee felt a weird sense of smitten for the next few days after that, which was something he never had with a girl before.

He found himself thinking about George constantly, and when he did, he couldn't stop from smiling. The only thing was these new feelings had him very confused.

He had never before felt this way about a man, he had never even been attracted to other men before.

As an experiment, one night on his own, he tried watching gay porn, but it just didn't do it for him. Watching two random men just fucking didn't work for his cock.

However, when he moved back onto normal porn, he found himself fixated on scenes when the woman was giving the man a blowjob.

I wonder what it feels like? To give a blowjob.

He closed his eyes and laid back, slowly stroking his cock as he thought about kissing George again. Then he imagined what George's body looked like under his clothes.

Then finally, he pictured feeling George's cock in his mouth.

Now this had an effect on Lee's dick.

He imagined George's hard cock between his lips, wondering what he tasted like and how it felt.

He wanked faster and faster at the thought, and in a matter of seconds, his stomach was covered in cum at the image.

Normally, he was ashamed of such thoughts, however, even after cumming, he still liked the idea.

--

Their "date" finally arrived. Lee considered it a date, although the idea of that still was strange in his mind.

Just like last time, he did himself up, put on his best clothes and went to meet George at a different bar.

But unlike last time, when he walked in, he wasn't filled with nerves.

"George!" Lee said with a smile when he saw him.

It was like any awkwardness had been broken. They had both pretty much admitted that they were into each other, which seemed to ease Lee's mind.

"Lee, glad you came." George said and wrapped his arms around Lee.

Don't ever let go.

He smelt amazing, definitely sporting an expensive aftershave. Then they finally broke apart and sat down.

"So, nervous?" Lee said with a little awkward laugh.

"A little, you?" George replied.

"Surprisingly, not really." Lee said which seemed to bring a smile to George's face.

Then when George's hand reached over and rested on his thigh again, Lee erupted in a smile of his own.

"Good." George replied.

It wasn't the nicest bar in the world, fairly dirty and dark lighting. Lee had never been there before. However, he kind of liked that as at least it meant he wouldn't bump into anyone he knew catching him on a date with a man! He dreaded what his rough, manly mates would say if they could see him now.

But even with that worry in his mind, he still allowed George to keep a hand on his thigh throughout the night. Lee had to stop himself from just holding hands with him the entire time because, stupidly, he thought that would be too gay.

The band started, but Lee struggled to focus on anything other than George.

"You look pretty hot again tonight." George whispered into Lee's ear.

His warm breath made Lee shiver all over in excitement.

"Thanks," Lee whispered and reached down to squeeze George's hand. "You look pretty hot, too."

"Strange thing to say to a guy hey?" George joked.

"Yeah, can't say I've said that before." Lee replied and reluctantly let go of George's hand.

"I can't believe you didn't come back to mine last time, especially after that kiss." George said. Each time he spoke he had to lean in close to Lee's ear to be heard over the music.

Then Lee leaned back over to respond.

Being so close to him, George's scent was intoxicating, and Lee just wanted to kiss his neck.

"Can't have you thinking I'm that easy." Lee coyly joked.

"Oh, so I have to wine and dine you first, do I?" George replied with a laugh.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Lee said and squeezed George's hand again.

It was strange how natural this felt for Lee. He knew he was flirting like a girl, like he was the girl in this situation, but it just felt right to him.

All his life he considered himself more dominant and confident when it came to women, but George had this strange effect on him.

"I hope I at least get another kiss goodnight." George whispered.

Lee had to fight every urge not to just kiss him right then and there.

"That's pretty gay." Lee then joked, and George burst into laughter.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He said.

They listened to the music for all of five minutes until they started to talk again.

"So, do you do any sports? Obviously you work out, but anything else?" George asked.

"I used to play football back in high school, but that's about it. I just lift weights now." Lee told him.

"Same, well, and the odd 5k run." George said.

"Jesus, I can't remember the last time I did a 5k. I think I'd die." Lee joked.

"We'll have to do one together some time and see if you can keep up." George told him.

If George was a girl, Lee would be considering this an awesome date, one that he knew would've ended in sex. However, it was with a man, a big, strong man.

The two of them continued talking throughout the gig and completely lost track of time.

"Oh, the gig's over?" George asked when the music stopped.

"Shit, I didn't listen to any of it!" Lee said, surprised with himself because normally he just zoned out and focused on the music.

"That's your fault," George joked and squeezed Lee's thigh, "for being too interesting."

"You're equally to blame thank you very much." Lee said back to him.

They finished their soft drinks, and then George turned to face Lee.

"So... do you want to take this back to my place?" He asked.

This is it, I'm doing it.

"I'd like that." Lee replied.

That was like hitting the go button for both of them.

They got up from their seats and marched outside, this time not holding hands.

Then they jumped into the back of a taxi, but once the doors were shut and the taxi started driving, Lee couldn't stop himself from reaching over for George's hand.

They didn't say a word. Lee didn't want to let the driver know what they were about to do, but they sat there hand in hand for the entire journey. Lee's cock was hard the entire time.

When they reached George's house, Lee realised how nice it was. It was located in a really fancy neighbourhood, semi-detached and pretty big.

George unlocked the door, and they headed in, only for Lee's eyes to shoot open in amazement. Clearly, George made a lot of money.

Lee walked into the living room, and it had two large, black sofas and a giant TV.

"This place is amazing." Lee said.

Then when he turned around, George was walking over to him. His heart skipped a beat.

Without a word being said, George's hand reached for Lee's face, and he leant forward for a kiss.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers