Two Straight Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee reciprocated immediately, kissing this amazing man back.

With no one to hide from or be embarrassed by, Lee lost himself in the embrace.

His own hands reached around and held onto George's back, pulling him in closer as Lee opened his mouth and accepted George's tongue.

"Mmm." Lee gently moaned into the other man's mouth.

George held Lee's face with one hand while the other hand roamed around his back. Lee felt so comfortable, so right.

Their tongues danced along each other's with a heated passion missing on the last kiss.

They were two muscular men, getting lost in the passion of their making out.

The heat coming off George's body beat against Lee's. Then when George's strong hand reached lower and grabbed onto his ass, Lee let out another, louder moan.

Lee never realised it before, but he loved having this man grab his ass.

George's hard cock was pressed hard against Lee, and Lee's own hard cock pressed back.

Then George's hand left his face and joined the other, grabbing and cupping his ass, pulling Lee's waist tighter against him.

"Mmm." Lee moaned again as he was grinding against George.

Their tongues massaged each other, their lips breaking and pressing together again. It turned into a wet, passionate kiss with both men moaning.

"Oh god, this feels so good." George moaned into Lee's mouth.

"I know," Lee said and kissed him again, "I'm so hot."

Without even realising it, Lee's hands reached for George's shirt and started to undo the buttons. In a matter of seconds, he peeled George's shirt away, and Lee pressed his hands against the other man's hot, firm, smooth body.

George's body irradiated heat, which just turned Lee on even more.

The whole time, George kept grabbed Lee's ass, pulling him against his body.

Lee reached down for George's belt without even thinking about it. When he grabbed the belt buckle, George pulled back slightly and looked into Lee's eyes.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

Am I sure? Am I about to do this to another guy?

But as Lee looked into George's eyes, he knew his answer.

"I'm sure." He whispered.

Lee's hands started to undo the belt buckle, then he leant forward and pressed his lips against the other man's neck.

"Oh god, I love my neck being kissed." George whispered.

"Mmm." Lee moaned as he licked and sucked at his neck.

Finally, the belt buckle was undone.

Lee brought his hands up and held onto George's firm abs, squeezing them, loving them.

Until he lowered himself to his knees.

I'm about to suck a dick. I can't believe this.

On his knees, Lee leant forward and kissed George's abs. Amazed at his perfect body. He ran his tongue along them, listening to George moan just from his touch.

Then Lee pulled down the zipper and reached for the waist of his trousers.

Ever so slowly, he pulled them down to his ankles, leaving George in just his black, tight boxers.

Fucking hell!

It was just the outline, but George's hard cock looked huge! Lee had a good-sized cock, but George's was even bigger and thicker!

He reactively reached for it, grabbing the shaft from outside of George's boxers and giving it a squeeze.

"Oh god." George moaned.

I need this.

Lee didn't even look up as he grabbed the waist of the boxers and started to pull them down.

The first thing he realised was that George was completely shaved, just like him.

George's cock was pointing down with the boxers, and Lee started to see the base of the thick, hard shaft.

It felt like he was pulling the boxers down forever because George's cock never ended. Until, finally, the tip was loose, and his cock sprung free.

"Oh my god." Lee gasped out at the size and beauty of his dick.

"Everything okay?" George panted.

Lee automatically reached forward and wrapped his fingers around the thick shaft.

"It's just... so big." He said in awe.

The skin of the shaft felt soft, but the actual member was rock hard. The tip glistened with precum already leaking out, and Lee admired his two big, heavy, smooth balls.

His instincts carried on, and Lee gave a few slow, firm strokes of this man's cock.

"Oh right, yeah." George laughed, as though he had heard that before.

Feeling this warm, thick, beautiful cock in his hands just felt so natural to Lee.

He watched the skin move with his hand. When he reached the tip, another drop of precum poured out. Without even meaning to, Lee had edged himself closer and closer until his face was mere inches away.

There wasn't a doubt in his mind what he wanted.

Licking his lips, Lee opened his mouth and finally leant forward.

Instantly the warmth of this hard cock filled the inside of his mouth. And then, Lee closed and wrapped his lips around this perfect dick. It was so wide that Lee's mouth was nearly open as far as possible.

His tongue instinctively moved up, pressing against the bottom of the spongy head and dragging along the tip, filling Lee's senses with another man's delicious precum.

"Mmmmm." Lee accidentally moaned at the overwhelming taste.

This is it, I've officially had a cock in my mouth.

But Lee loved it, it felt so... natural.

Once again, he ran his tongue along the wet head, savouring the taste of his precum. His lips were locked just past the head, firmly wrapped around his shaft.

After a few seconds of just enjoying massaging the head with his tongue, Lee moved deeper down. His wet lips ran along the shaft until it felt like his mouth was totally filled with dick.

His tongue kept flicked and ran around the head, going in circles and then up and down until he started to pull his mouth back and then down again.

"Oh god... Lee, that feels so good." George moaned.

"Mmm." Lee moaned back.

He slowly and lovingly moved his lips up and down whilst massaging the head. Even though his cock wasn't getting any physical contact, Lee was receiving great pleasure by sucking this dick.

Every now and again when he flicked his tongue, George's cock twitched in his mouth.

He steadily moved up and down now, gently giving this amazing man a blowjob.

Lee's right hand remained gripped onto the base of the cock as his left hand reached behind and grabbed onto George's rock hard ass cheeks.

He was getting more turned on, which just made him want to suck this dick more.

Grabbing George's ass, Lee started to bob faster. His lips never loosened around the shaft as he moved up and down, but he started to give off wet, slurping sounds.

"Mmm, mmm." He moaned over and over as his head bobbed.

"Fucking hell, how are you doing that?" George moaned.

When George's hand landed on top of Lee's head and his fingers ran through his hair, Lee's own cock twitched.

He gripped George's ass tighter and bobbed more aggressively.

"Yes.... God, I love it." George moaned.

Lee's sole attention was on this cock that he was making love to with his mouth. He attempted to take it even deeper, running his tongue along the shaft at the same time.

But as he bobbed down, George's cock hit his throat and Lee coughed and gagged.

For the first time, he pulled back and the cock left his mouth. He felt the spit around his lips as he looked up at this amazing man who played with his hair.

"Should we go back to my room?" George panted out.

Lee licked his lips and smiled.

"Sounds good to me." He said and stood up.

George took Lee by the hand and together they walked through the large house, up the stairs and finally into his giant bedroom with a large double bed.

"Come here." George said, grabbing Lee's body and pulling him in close for a passionate kiss.

Lee still tasted George's precum lingering on his tongue as they made out. Both of them panted and moaned into the other's mouth.

When George started to undo his own shirt, Lee's heart started to beat even faster.

Lee helped pull it off, and then George went for Lee's belt.

"Mmm." Lee moaned as the belt and his zipper got undone.

He pulled his trousers and boxers down, leaving both smooth, muscular men completely naked.

"You're so hot." George moaned and pulled Lee tight again.

Their hot, firm bodies pressed tightly against each other as their tongues constantly met. Their lips were wet and sticking together throughout the hot kissing.

Lee couldn't help himself. His hands reached to George's hair, pulling on it slightly and pulling his tongue deeper into his mouth.

George's hands roamed around Lee's back and down to grab his ass cheeks again as their cocks pressed against each other.

This was by far the hottest Lee had ever felt.

"Get on the bed," Lee said between kisses, "I need that dick back in my mouth."

"You don't have to ask me twice." George replied and kissed Lee again.

Lee watched as this god like man laid down on the bed, his big fucking cock pointing up and just waiting for him.

Every move Lee made to grow closer made his entire body feel like it was on an edge. He crawled between George's thick legs, gently resting his hands onto his thighs.

Lee ran his fingertips up and down, getting closer and closer to this amazing cock and balls.

"Stop teasing me." George panted.

"Speaking to me like that won't get you what you want." Lee whispered and laughed.

His mouth was inches from George's cock, blowing his warm breath onto him.

"Fuck... okay, please Lee, suck my dick again... I need it." George panted.

George gripped the bed sheets, and his chest heaved up and down.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Lee whispered.

He stuck out his soft, wet tongue and pressed it against George's smooth balls.

"Fuck, I love that." George instantly moaned.

"Good." Lee replied and licked his balls again.

He couldn't believe how good it felt to please a man like this. He ran his tongue all around each of George's balls, listening to his deep, heavy moans.

Lee then gently sucked one of the egg shapes into his mouth, massaging them with his tongue whilst George panted and moaned.

Finally, with one long, wet lick. Lee ran his tongue from George's balls all the way to the tip and finished by wrapping his lips back around his cock.

"Yes... fuck... yes." George moaned.

Lee had one hand holding the cock up as his mouth bobbed up and down, the other hand was reaching up and feeling George's body all over. He grabbed his firm pecs, then rubbed along his abs.

"Mmmm." Lee moaned as he sucked his first cock.

His mouth was filled with dick as he gave the best blowjob he could, trying to remember what he liked when girls gave him one.

Gathering as much spit as he could onto his tongue, Lee ran it all along the shaft and around George's head. His right hand started to cup and play with George's now soaked balls.

"Fucking hell, you sure you've never done this before?" George moaned.

"Mmhmm." Lee replied back without letting the cock out of his mouth.

George's hand started to play in Lee's hair again, not putting any pressure on it, but just enjoying the blowjob.

Lee was in heaven. He felt like he had been missing out his entire life by not doing this before.

Before long, Lee was properly bobbing up and down like he was on a mission. His mouth took nearly half of the cock as his tongue played with the head. His senses overflowed with the taste of precum, which Lee happily licked up and swallowed down.

"Fuck... Lee, I won't last much longer." George warned.

Lee should've seen this coming, but he was so lost in the joy of sucking dick that he forgot that George would cum eventually.

He pulled back and looked up at him, his right hand stroking the entire length of George's cock.

"Where do you want to cum?" Lee asked, but immediately felt stupid for saying it.

"I mean, it's up to you." George replied.

Lee knew what the answer really was. Lee loved it when a girl swallowed his cum, which was something he was nervous to do, but he had gone this far already.

"Cum in my mouth." Lee told him with a straight face, but still stroking George's spit covered cock.

"Are you sure?" George panted back.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Lee said. He wasn't sure, but he wanted to please George.

"Okay." George moaned.

Lee wrapped his lips back around George's dick and continued to bob up and down passionately. His right hand wanked the parts of the shaft that Lee couldn't get into his mouth, and his tongue constantly played with the head.

George moaned like crazy, his entire body twitched, and Lee's cock grew even harder in his mouth.

"Fuck... fuck... Lee, I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum!" George moaned.

"Mmmm!" Lee moaned back, wanting him to know it's fine.

Lee hated whenever a girl gave him a blowjob, and when he started cumming, they stopped bobbing, so he knew what to do.

He focused on taking the dick as deep as possible, keeping his lips tightly wrapped around it.

"I'm cumming! Fuuuuucckk!!" George roared out.

Then Lee felt it.

The first strike of cum fired from George's cock and landed directly on his tongue.

"MMMMM!!" Lee moaned at the overwhelming, delicious taste.

Then another strike hit the back of his mouth and then another. Lee kept bobbing up and down, stroking the rest of his cock with his hand, milking him dry.

Everything about George's cum was perfect. The texture, the taste, and Lee instantly knew he was hooked.

There was so much thick, hot, cum firing from George's cock that Lee had to start swallowing it down straight away, and he felt the warm liquid move down his body.

He kept bobbing up and down, but there was too much as George never stopped firing gallons of cum.

"Fucking hell!" George moaned loudly again.

There was too much, and Lee's mouth overflowed with cum. It seeped past his lips and down George's giant cock.

Then he finally stopped erupting, but Lee kept sucking, draining every last drop of the delicious cum from his balls.

Lee swallowed what remained in his mouth and used his tongue to lick up and clean any that spilled.

"Mmmm." He moaned again at the taste as he licked the last few drops.

Then George's cock started going softer in his hand and mouth.

"Fuck... that was amazing." George panted.

Lee kissed the head softly and looked up. He knew he had spit and cum around his lips, but he didn't care.

"That was... better than I imagined." Lee told him and licked his lips.

"Really?" George asked.

"Yeah, who knew I would've like sucking dick so much." Lee joked.

"Come up here." George moaned.

He pulled Lee on top of him, and Lee pressed his tongue into the other man's mouth. He could still taste cum on his tongue, and he was sure George must've tasted it as well.

Their hot, sweaty bodies pressed together as they made out.

"Fucking hell, I mean it," George moaned. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Well, thanks, I guess." Lee laughed out as he lay on top of George's hot, muscular body.

"Do you... do you want me to do it to you?" George asked with clear hesitation in his voice.

Lee's cock was rock hard against George's body as he looked into the other man's eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't want to?" Lee asked.

"It's not that... it's just, I've never done that before. I'm a little nervous." George told him.

Lee desperately wanted a blowjob, but he could see the nerves in George's face and didn't want to push him.

"It's okay, but you owe me." Lee joked.

"I'm sorry." George told him.

"Don't be; I get it. I was nervous, too." Lee said.

"Really? You seemed pretty into it." George said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I was nervous before, but once I started, I didn't want to stop." Lee told him, finally rolling off George's body and laying naked next to him.

"What about," George said as his hand reached across and grabbed Lee's cock, "I know a handjob isn't a blowjob, but how about it?"

Lee looked at George and smiled.

"I suppose that could work." He said.

George's big, strong hand worked up and down Lee's cock that was already soaked with precum.

"You're pretty big yourself." George whispered.

"Thanks, but not as big as yours." Lee moaned out.

"It feels really good." George told him, with surprise in his voice.

"Feels pretty good for me, too." Lee whispered.

George leant across and started to slowly make out with Lee as he stroked his cock up and down.

Lee was already so horny, the wanking and the kissing just pushed him over the limit.

"George... I won't last long, I was pretty worked up then." He warned.

"Okay," George whispered, "cum for me."

Then his tongue shoved into Lee's mouth.

Lee reached over and grabbed onto the back of George's head, kissing him with pure passion as his cock was worked perfectly.

"Mmmm...Mmmm!" Lee moaned as his balls started to tighten.

"George," Lee panted and pulled away from the kiss, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!"

Then it happened. His cock unloaded with harder shots than ever before.

The first strike of cum hit just below Lee's chin, the next few over his chest and then the rest over his stomach. It was so much fucking cum that Lee felt like he was covered in it.

George just watched with a smile on his face as he milked Lee's balls dry. Lee panted and smiled, loving every second of it.

"You cum a lot, don't you?" George asked as Lee's cock went softer.

"Says you, I nearly drowned in your cum." Lee laughed out.

"That's got to be the gayest thing anyone has ever said." George joked.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." Lee said and pulled George in for another passionate kiss.

They lay there, making out for a few minutes until Lee had to clean the cum off himself.

--

Lee didn't stay the night. After he cleaned himself up, they chatted for about ten minutes and then he got a taxi home.

It was the next night, and Lee was home alone, watching TV, but all he could think about was George.

I can't believe I've actually sucked a dick.. I can't believe I haven't done it sooner! It felt so good!

Then his phone started to ring, and he nearly jumped when he saw it was George.

"Hey," Lee answered, "Didn't expect to hear from you so soon."

"What can I say, I had a great time on our last date." George replied, and Lee couldn't stop from smiling.

"So, this is you asking me out on another date, is it?" Lee said with glee in his voice.

"Well, that, and one other thing." George told him.

"Oh, sounds serious?" Lee asked.

"I ended things with Kelly," George said bluntly. "It wasn't working. There's someone else I want to see more."

"Oh," Lee said, smiling to himself, "and who's that?"

"Oh, shut up," George said and bellowed out a laugh. "So, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Nothing yet, but I suppose I've got a date now hey?" Lee said.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up at 8?" George replied.

"Perfect, see you then." Lee said and put the phone down.