Two Sugars: Triple Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a breath as the head pushed her sphincter open; even preparing with the plug didn't mean taking Charles's member in her ass was easy. The familiar burning, pressure, and tingling stimulation spread out from her ass and trickled up through her body.

She also became very aware of Syd's hand. As she settled onto Charles's cock, it drifted inward from her hip. She couldn't look away as her roommate's fingers slid to the area between her navel and the slit of her pussy. They stayed there as Izzie pushed down more onto the cock, as if she was hoping to feel it push into Izzie's stomach from the other side.

Izzie finally bottomed out, then gave a little wriggle with her ass to coax even more of Charles into her rear. She turned toward him and met his lips with an eager kiss, matched by him flexing his muscle inside her. She turned away and found Izzie's face right in front of her. She paused, but her roommate didn't, capturing her mouth again and sliding her tongue between Izzie's lips. While the two women kissed, Charles moved his hips. It was more grinding against her with his cock in her ass, but it moved the member around inside her and excited her anal nerves. She moaned and that got Syd to pull back.

Not for long though; she only pulled her face away so she could move it down. Soon Syd's hands rubbed all over Izzie's chest and tummy, as her mouth zeroed in on the small cones of Izzie's breasts, licking around the brown nipples. Charles wasn't much for breast play (at least, not with her) so having that much attention paid to her nipples while doing anal was new for Izzie. While the cock stirred up her anus, Syd's tongue and fingers sent jolts and waves of pleasure form her chest down to her crotch. Izzie found herself moaning, "Yes! Yes!" at both of her lovers.

After a while of that, Charles wanted more. He used his hands on her ass to lift her slightly so he had room to actually thrust. Izzie leaned back onto his chest to help. Syd had to stand on the couch and bend over to keep her head at Izzie's chest, forming an arch with her legs.

"Quite a view," Charles mumbled into her ear.

Looking down, they could see Syd's breasts hanging down, swaying as she moved and licked Izzie's chest. Her spread legs also fully revealed her pussy, still a bit open and swollen from the attention of Charles's fingers earlier. Izzie couldn't help her curiosity; just like when Syd had exposed herself in the room, she was fascinated by Syd's larger chest. She reached her hands out and cupped both of the hanging breasts, cradling them and fondling with her fingers.

"Fuck yes, grope me Izzie," Syd said, briefly separating her mouth from Izzie's flesh.

She and Charles found a steady pace of fucking, and Charles kept her there even when she tried to speed up. She thought he might be worried this was a one-time event and he wanted to milk it for as long as possible. She was too worked up to explain she wasn't trying to finish him off; she wanted more stimulation herself so she could cum! Syd's tongue and mouth and Charles's cock in her ass worked her up into horny mess, and she was about to start begging like Syd had earlier.

Her roommate suddenly stopped and quickly brought her mouth up for another kiss. Izzie didn't hesitate at all in returning it fully, their tongues writhing around each other between their lips. Charles actually stopped thrusting briefly, settling deep inside her again as he watched the sapphic lip-lock right in front of him.

"I'm sorry Izzie," Syd said, "I just have to."

Syd's face suddenly dropped, her lips leaving a trail of kisses down her body. Charles's thrusting picked up again, his excitement obvious. Izzie watched. Part of her wondered if she should stop her roommate, but most of her focused on her orgasm, still just out of reach.

Syd stopped, sitting back on her heels. Her face was inches from Izzie's pussy, spread out, dripping, the dark skin of her labia swollen and the pink inner lips spread, open for a cock that right now had decided the lower hole was a better entry point. Syd watched the scene of Charles's slick, wet rod sliding between and into her roommate's shapely rear as the scent of pussy washed over her nostrils. Unable to ignore her urges and curiosity any more, she leaned forward, mouth open.

One swipe of Syd's tongue was all it took. The combination of the teasing, the ass fucking, and the mental build-up of watching and wondering how far Syd would go with her, the contact of her tongue on Izzie's pussy and clit was lick flicking a switch. Izzie shrieked as her orgasm raced up her body, mirroring the swipe of Syd's tongue. It seemed to start at her pussy and shoot up to her head. Her whole body tingled and clenched with pleasure.

Syd knew enough to back off of her pussy, but her tongue moved down.

"Oh Fuck," Charles said into her ear, "She's licking my cock. She's licking me as I fuck your ass."

They both moaned. The physical pleasure of what Syd was doing and the naughty concept of it both heightened their pleasure. Charles picked up the pace and she knew he couldn't last much longer. They both did.

"You're going to cum again when he does," Syd said, making it sound like a promise.

Izzie was doutful, but then Syd's mouth descended on her pussy again, sucking on the top and pulling her clit between her lips. Her button got a tongue lashing as Syd's middle finger slipped into her pussy. It was so tight from Charles's cock in her ass she could barely move it around.

"Oh fuck I feel his cock through your pussy. That's so hot," Syd said.

Izzie glanced down and saw blue eyes staring back at her from her own crotch. She felt the finger inside her, rubbing her G-spot in time with the thrusting of the cock in her ass. Syd's other hand wasn't visible and she didn't feel it, but she saw Syd's shoulder shaking and imagined her roommate was finger-fucking herself with abandon.

Charles's breathing got more frantic and had moans mixed in, and his thrusting got faster. Syd's tongue and fingers sped up to match. Izzie was just along for the ride. She gripped Charles's hips, feeling the power of his muscles as he sodomized her and the trembling as his orgasm approached. Izzie let go and just let herself moan with every breath as her holes were stimulated.

The hard slap of Charles's hips and the pulse of his cock set her off and she actually screamed her orgasm out. She'd never been a screamer, but it felt like her entire pelvis spasmed and erupted with pleasure as her orgasm hit and the pressure and ecstasy had to escape from her somehow. She had a mini seizure as Charles filled her rectum with sperm and her pussy tried to squash Syd's finger. It took minutes for her to stop shivering from the orgasm, and when she finally stood she felt empty and drained.

They all stumbled to the bathroom. The shower had more than enough room for all three of them. They touched and rubbed their hands all over each other, but nothing beyond that. Even Syd didn't look like she wanted to start anything, and Izzie suspected even though she'd done it herself, Syd's last orgasm hit pretty hard too.

They dried off and settled into bed. Charles pulled Syd against him to spoon, and Izzie wondered if he planned to take her ass in the morning. She briefly worried about Syd wanting the same attention she'd given Izzie if that happened, but she pushed it aside; Syd had opened her arms in invitation.

Like she had on Monday for movie night, she settled back against her roommate, enjoying the feel of their smooth legs pressing together, and the press of her breasts against her back.