Two Thai Hoes for a Black Visitor

Story Info
Two married Thai escorts service a visiting black man.
4.4k words
4.17
12k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***The work is copyrighted to the author © 2021. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to the story. All rights reserved. Thank you for your consideration. Dear Reader: Some people are not comfortable with their own sexuality, and they object to prostitution and cheating wife stories. That is perfectly okay, and we all have rights to our opinions and sexual preferences - to those people I would suggest not to read the story. All others please read on and enjoy. **

"Darling, Cat is here," called out his wife as she rushed to find her keys, grab her clutch and slip into a pair of hooker high heels.

He looked at his wife Nam all dressed up and strutting around in that tight ultra-short black micro-dress and those ridiculously high heels. Thai hookers love to wear slut wear when they are fucked. It gave him an instant hard-on. Nam was 5ft1 and those heels were good for her as she was short. It gave her the perfect height for a blowjob.

Naturally, his wife had thick make-up on like all her other little bar whore girlfriends. She had a sexy slim figure, small tits, a shaved tight vagina, long black hair and slutty large lips that looked great wrapped around a cock. In fact, she had everything a good little Thai whore needed.

Her friend Cat was another great little fuck toy of a hoe. The sweet little bitch would go with anyone and anything just as long as they paid her a few cents. With those tiny slim hips and small round tits of hers, she still looked 14, even though she was 22 years old. Lack of customers to boom-boom during Covid had left her girlish frame a little too thin and scrawny. She was hungry for rice, cock, alcohol and cash, and not necessarily in that order. The sexy little bitch had a small well used fuck hole with large loose brown vaginal lips flopping open, damaged from continuously taking all those big farang cocks up there. Fucking was the only thing Cat knew how to do, and she always did that well and with a smile. Most men liked to fuck her pussy, but you could fuck her straight up her rectum or fuck her throat, too. Cat had been selling her pussy since she was thirteen and absolutely loved it. What is more, Cat refused to do any work that did not involve spreading her legs. Why not? She found it gratifying and besides, it paid well.

With the beer bars shut and very few sex tourists coming to Thailand, it was hard for a working girl to make a decent living these days. Desperate, Cat had put her name down with an escort agency where she could pick up some guys at least. Nam had agreed to duo with her if a customer asked for two girls.

"I have a booking tonight. The customer wants two girls for fuck," Cat had told his wife earlier. "You want to come with me? He will pay 2,000 baht each for short-time."

"Yes, I want to fuck him, but only if he is a farang," Nam had replied instantly.

Nam simply loved to prostitute herself to farangs, and especially appreciated all those that enjoyed her. She kept herself looking youthful by ingesting the sperm of foreigners in her mouth and pussy bareback. It was good for her skin, she always told her husband Tim.

Cat enjoyed being fucked up her cunt, up her ass and down her throat just like her hooker friend Nam. However, unlike Nam who shunned Thai men, Cat would take anything up her snatch just as long as she was being paid. This was certainly one of the qualities that made Cat such a perfect little Thai hooker. The cheap little slut went to whore herself out every evening. Naturally, she always left her hubby at home. Tim, on the other hand, liked to watch his wife work and Nam usually wanted him to squirm as she enjoyed another man. Tonight, however, would be a little different. Nam would be joining Cat and leaving Tim at home alone while she got shafted like the dirty little whore she was.

Tim watched as Nam rummaged through her purse. He knew that it contained condoms, gel, lipstick and paper tissues. All the accessories a good hooker might need. One guy was nothing for her. She had fucked up to a dozen in one go. Her friend Nam did fifty guys a day when she worked out of that brothel in Hong Kong. How many was that in a week?

Finding her keys, Nam relaxed, and she stooped over to give her husband a quick peck on the cheek.

"Bye, darling. I go to work now," she declared.

Tim noticed that she was not wearing her wedding ring. When Nam was hooking, she was not his wife anyway. She belonged to her customer.

He watched her leave with a mixture of excited anticipation, jealousy and regret. The girls would be fucking some stranger in a hotel and he would not be there to see it, he thought. He knew that his wife would climax on another guy's cock that night. She always did. He could not wait to see her return safely but well-used.

"Shit, I need to wank," he thought desperately.

+ + +

As the girls entered the condo, Nam froze in her tracks and turned pale.

"Hallo! I'm Mbwana," said their host with a broad engaging smile that revealed his perfect white teeth.

Nam had been expecting a white sex tourist, so the sight of their customer came as an absolute shock. Mbwana was as black as it was humanely possible to be. Even African found him to be as a darker than other brothers. His family had originally emigrated to the UK as asylum seekers from Nigeria. Even though Mbwana had been born in the UK, his tone of speech and accent were deep and truly African in nature.

Nam pursed her lips and threw Cat an angry look of reproach. Why hadn't Cat told her their customer would be black? Cat would fuck any color, but Nam only enjoyed white meat. That was her rule and the other girl jolly well knew that. Now she would have no choice but to go along with this unpleasant business. Nam found herself trapped.

Mbwana resembled a proud Zulu warrior. At 6ft 10 tall, there was not an ounce of fat on his lean athletic frame. The British-Nigerian wore his thick curly black hair cut very short and his intelligent eyes shone with excitement and anticipation at the sight of these two Thai sexy whores. They were there for the sole purpose of his enjoyment. Mbwana was dressed casually in a sporty pair of shorts and a Manchester United T-shirt. Nam thought she glimpsed the outline of a long dick in the folds of his basketball shorts, but surely, she must have been mistaken for nothing could quite be that big after all.

"Let's drink, bitches. I have prepared the good stuff for you. I do like a party," he said, showing the two hookers passed a Jacuzzi and leading them towards a table and sofa.

"Where you come from?" asked Cat in pidgin English, taking him by the arm possessively and giving their host a cute smile that sent a tingle down into his cock.

"I'm from England, but I'm living and working online in Thailand," replied the black man.

"Ai..." came a pained female voice on the TV.

Nam glanced at the screen and saw a Japanese school girl meowing with pain as she was being shafted by a fat older white guy. The Bises love-hotel offered free porn channels in all its rooms. To the left of the sofa Nam took in the Jacuzzi still filled to the brim with bubble bath foam. Mbwana had probably been soaking there just before they had arrived. Left over pizza and beer was strewed over the low coffee table in front of them. To the far side of the VIP suite, right next to the bathroom, Nam could see a double bed behind the television. It was surrounded by wall-to-wall mirrors on three sides as well as ceiling mirror so that you could watch yourself fucking. She had been there before to fuck other customers. This room was one of the love motel's VIP party suites designed for screwing your favorite Thai hooker.

The sofa was not very comfortable and some tears had been hastily repaired with thick black tape, but it was large enough to fit the three of them comfortably.

"I'm in town for business and I'm looking to party. I'm going to fuck you sexy bitches all night long," said Mbwana cuddling up to the girls. "But first we drink!"

They began drinking with the girls quickly knocking back shot after shot. Cat went for the Thai whiskey, actually a kind of rum, while Nam stuck to Red Label on the rocks that she filled to the brim and drank like water. Alcohol was like cock to these sexy hookers; they couldn't get enough.

After a few drinks the girls were laughing, flirting and fooling around with their customer, much to Mbwana's delight. Nam began talking loudly and making lewd suggestions so the black man suddenly pulled her up against him and began kissing and fingering her. She responded, sending her tongue into his mouth. The girls cuddled up close on either side of the big black dude. Nam reached under the elasticated waist and into his shorts to take hold of his big cock. Meantime, Cat began to kiss him on the mouth. He turned to her and kneaded her breasts while Nam encouraged his lewd advances by rubbing and fondling his long dick. Mbwana kissed one sexy bitch and then the other on the mouth, fucking them with his tongue while at the same time letting his hands wander up their very short skirts to fondle their little bare pussies beneath. Nam felt his black finger dig deep in between her vaginal lips as she sucked on his tongue.

Cat had pulled down his shorts now to reveal a long hard pole that looked more appropriate on a horse than on a man. Her eyes went wide with delight and excitement as she stared at the enormous thing in her hand, not quite sure what to do with it or where to begin. She stared at the dong with awe. Her small childish fingers clung onto it, dwarfed by the girth.

Mbwana turned to kiss Cat. Nam's gaze naturally fell on the dark dong standing at attention like a jack-in-the-box from the guy's groin. Her eyes went wide with amazement and lust and she licked her lips hungrily. Cat's small hand seemed pathetically insignificant by comparison. It continued to clutch at the stem, unwilling to let go of this amazing prize. The dong' head was swaying a foot above the waistline of the man's shorts as it grew rapidly like a bean stork from his groin.

"Ding dong!" Gasped Nam somewhat appropriately. "He is an alien!"

The sexy slut dived for the black banana already anticipating the pleasure of receiving that thick black cock inside of her tight brown pussy. Nam's small red tongue began darting all over the stem as her head slid up and down the entire length of pole with delight and glee. Not wishing to lose out on the action, Cat joined Nam licking and sucking at the enormous cock. By now, Nam had managed to triumphantly free it from the man's shorts.

Mbwana looked down at the two girls feasting on his cock, and he grinned with delight and satisfaction. The scene seemed taken straight out of a nature channel program. Two lionesses hungrily devouring their fresh kill. The girls looked ravenous. Nam's mouth and darting tongue were running up and down his stem while Cat's little pony tail bobbed up and down as she sucked hard at his helmet.

If you have not had two hot bitches sucking your cock together you really haven't lived or been to Thailand. Certainly, two skilled ladies like Nam and Cat could revive a mummy's meat. The girls worked expertly in tandem, swapping around from licking to sucking and back again, knowing instinctively where to lick or nibble without a word being spoken. Such expertise and skill came from long practice working together on countless other dicks as a duo. Mbwana gasped as Nam's little tongue tickled the underside of his balls while Cat tried to choke herself on the stem.

Was he in heaven? No, better; he was in Thailand.

Her nibbling at his balls was truly maddening. Mbwana bit his tongue, and then groaned painfully. Just when he thought he could stand it no longer, the girls flipped around and Nam took his shaft into her mouth. The warm wet feeling was an exciting relief. The little hooker sucked hard at his cock as she pumped the long stem from her lips to its base. Her head bobbed up and down, taking as much as she could into her mouth and throat as she could. Nam was gorging herself with his manhood and gagging on it. Desperately, she sucked him as hard as she could.

"You have condom?" asked Cat, seeing he was ready for more.

The guy shook his head and replied with a cheeky smile:

"No need, my bitches. I'm going to fuck you bareback with my love stick. I'll pay you 1,000 baht extra each. Don't worry, you'll love it."

Cat immediately accepted. She needed money; besides, she had been trying for a baby for some time now without any luck, so she was happy to take the guy up her cunt bareback. Her decision left Nam with no other choice but to follow. Having said that, the filthy little slapper was only too pleased to imitate Cat and get shafted unprotected on that big black stick.

The black man sat up and indicated for the two girls to kneel down on the bed side by side. Nam and Cat looked at each other questioningly. After a moment of hesitation, they got onto all fours, kneeling side by side, and stuck out their rumps, baring their dirty pussies to him. Mbwana knelt behind them for a moment taking in the delightful view while slowly stroking his long cock. The girls waited expectantly like tamed bitches in doggie position, their bare asses up in the air ready for their customer to fuck.

Mbwana crouched down behind them, and his tongue began to lick at their exposed brown slits. Their tasty folds were sweet and sour. His tongue ran up and down their hungry pussies, wetting them for his cock. He sucked, kissed and licked at them, his tongue parting the tender soft folds and digging into the pink, moist and intimate flesh. Satisfied, Mbwana sat up again and now he proceeded to smudge plenty of KY gel over their pussies and rectum. He rubbed the gel into their young cunts, sticking his two black forefingers into both of their fuck holes at the same time and swiveling the fingers around inside until they groaned.

"Oh, that is nice, bitches. You love that thick black finger in your cunts, don't you? I'm going to fuck your lubed asses side by side. I will pleasure you both with Junior as a good Thai hoe deserves."

Cat wanted Mbwana cock inside her and any passage would do, even between those small tight boyish buttocks. She knew that if she accepted, Nam would follow. She had a beautiful girlfriend that did everything. After the girls had finished sucking his cock, the black rod was glistening with saliva. It would slip nicely up her lubricated rectum.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," said Cat provocatively.

Cat didn't even turn to look around when he entered her from the rear. She just winced and let out a little painful squeal as the thick rod winched open her buttocks and entered her. Cat moaned gently with pleasure. She enjoyed it all; any cock, any man, any hole. She was in love with every man, especially when they paid her. Nam noticed that the other hooker was clinging onto the sofa as Mbwana banged away at her firm buttocks. His cock was too big for her childishly small anus and her moans had turned to gasping sounds as he picked up the pace.

She did not complain though: Cat was happy as long as that black penis ejaculated in her snatch afterwards, giving her more sperm and an increased chance to become impregnated. Good luck to her trying to explain that to her dumb husband. A black baby and a bastard at that would be far from welcome in her family.

The black man was holding Cat by the waist and battering the hooker from the rear. This was hard anal now. He was slamming his cock up her little round bottom, deep up her rectum. Her relaxed sphincter massaged the shaft of his cock with each stroke. Nam saw Cat wince as she let out a series of little squeals and whimpers. Reaching between the other girl's legs, Nam began to rub Cat's slit to ensure the poor girl would experience at least some pleasure from the pounding. While he fucked her, Cat gripped Mbwana's thick wide cock with her powerful sphincter muscles as she had done with so many other guys. The black man could feel the little Thai bitch's sphincter dutifully squeeze and release as he fucked her bum. This pleased him immensely. He began to hum some African tune as he pounded away at his small fuck toy.

His gaze wandered over to Nam. His eyes landed on her bare rump invitingly exposed to his lustful gaze. He grinned, his perfect white teeth forming a pleasant yet disconcerting smile. The black man experienced a sudden carnal urge; his appetite for young tender Thai pussy knew no bounds. Without warning, he withdrew his exceedingly long dick from Cat: It was as like a sword being withdrawn from a scabbard. She deflated and let out an audible sigh of relief as the African-Brit now positioned himself behind Nam instead. He knelt with his long dark erection resting on her buttocks. With one hand directing his heavy cock and the other gripping her waist firmly, he squeezed the cock head between her buttocks and shoved forward into her tight ass. The long rod slipped past her open sphincter and penetrated deep inside her. Nam threw her head back and let out a long groan of pain and ecstasy. This shockingly lewd violation of her body and womanhood effectively reduced her to a female animal. She was just a bitch there to be fucked, and surprisingly, this is exactly what turned her on.

Although Nam had always insisted that she did not want anal sex with her partner and Tim had always respected her wishes, she was not actually an anal virgin. No Thai whore was. Nam had been freelancing since she was 14 to supplement her income and she had taken hundreds of cocks in all three holes. She did not welcome getting sodomized, but that had never stopped her from enjoying it when she did. Once a cock was inside her, she was happy.

Mbwana gripped her hips and thrust in and out of her ass, sodomizing the sexy ho with his big cock. It was pleasurable, exciting and tremendously degrading. Nam who loved nothing more than to be fucked and treated like a whore enjoyed it immensely. She cried out with genuine pleasure as the black dude fucked her ass. Reaching between her legs, she began rubbing her clitoris in earnest as the black man slid in and out of her rectum. Now that she was doing it, she wanted to enjoy every minute of it even though she knew his oversized dick was buggering her up between her tight brown buttocks. Mbwana pumped hard at her, thumping into her ass and making her groan with pleasure, building up towards a strong climax. Just when she thought he would come, the black giant pulled out of her ass, stood up and cleaned his cock with some wipes. Cat took advantage to disappear into the bathroom.

"Stand up against the mirrors," commanded Mbwana, adding: "I'm going to fuck you all over the room."

Nam climbed to her feet shakily. The guy grabbed her by the hips and pushed her roughly up against the wall mirror. Nam felt his thick black cock force itself between her thighs and penetrate her from behind. She let out a wounded cry as he stuck his dick up her cunt where a million dicks had been before, stretching her painfully. The black shaft sank deep into her well-fucked married snatch until it reached her cervix connecting her vagina to her uterus. Nam steadied herself against the wall mirror, her breasts forming a squashed oval on the mirror as Mbwana began to hump her from behind. The black stranger thrust the length of his long black dong in and out of her rapidly. Nam winced and groaned with pleasure. She simply loved being fucked and could not help it. Her body shook with each thrust of his long cock. She gritted her teeth but smiled. She was happy. Mbwana was holding her by the hips as he pumped faster and faster until he groaned and squirted a load of baby making juice inside her married womb. Nam looked to her rear, and smiled at him gratefully. He kissed her on the mouth and withdrew his dripping black wand. Spunk ran out of Nam's pussy and formed a white sticky puddle on the floor.

12