Two Thai Hoes for a Black Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Cat had come out of the bathroom and she was wiping her dripping pussy with a tissue. She spat on her index finger and forefinger and stuck them in her pussy to lubricate it. She was ready to fuck again. Although Mbwana had just come, his cock was still very strong and erect. He had snorted a line of coke and taken Viagra so he could go on all night if he wanted to. Cat walked up to him seductively, reached up and put her arms around him. Delighted, he lifted her into the air like a doll, kissed her, and popped her back down on his cock. She groaned and threw her head back in sheer bliss as she was impaled on that long snake. She felt it press painfully against the wall of her stomach. The black man walked proudly across the room, bouncing Cat up and down his long shaft like a puppet with every step. The tiny hooker cried out, a high-pitched continuous moan of pain and pleasure as her little frame was repeatedly impaled on that huge cock.

"Lord!" Cried out the black man suddenly wincing.

To Nam's eyes, it seemed that Cat was propelled like a cork from a champagne bottle as the force of the dark spunk shot her upwards. Semen squirted everywhere as she took off, even onto Nam sitting on the bed.

Mbwana gently let Cat down. Nam gaped when she saw the black stick reappear from her friend's pussy still convulsing and squirting some cum just like an erupting volcano. Nam reached for a tissue to wipe the big cock when her friend rushed back into the bathroom. Her customer shook his head and smiled lewdly.

"I just want to lie down and catch my breath. You can ride my cock and pleasure yourself while I rest," he declared.

It was going to be a long night, thought Nam thrilled.

Nam climbed astride of the dark warrior and impaled herself on his long black spear. The cock was still oozing cum, so the wet rod slipped easily into her well-used hole. She let the tool sink in deep into her, until she felt his balls against her pubes. The black god filled her with his long hard cock. She threw her head back and let out a deep guttural cry of primal pleasure and satisfaction. Nam began to ride him slowly but surely, feeling his cock stiffen once more in her sleeve. Mbwana stared into her eyes as she slid purposefully up and down his long stick, savoring the sensation of fucking this new type of dark cock. In spite of herself, Nam was thrilled and excited. She had never thought fucking a black man could be so pleasurable, and she wondered why she had never done this before.

"Your pussy feels so good," said Mbwana, pleased. "Come up here so that I can eat it."

Nam smiled and moved off of his cock, slipping up to straddle his face. Her pussy descended onto his mouth and she felt the long pink tongue lap at her womanhood. She groaned with bliss, arched her back and reached out to stroke the towering erection behind her. Meanwhile the black man pleasured her on his tongue. Cat was back now and she had joined in, wanking at the dick, too.

Suddenly, Mbwana felt Cat's small lips encircle his wide cock. The girth of his dick stretched her little whore mouth to the limit. She began to suck on the tool and lick up and down its length like a lollipop. Meanwhile, Nam was grinding her hips and pressing her pussy down on the man's mouth, smothering his maddening tongue inside her lewd depths. As the black man struggled to breathe, his cock jerked and he came yet again, this time inside of Cat's mouth. His sperm spurted down her throat and she tried to gulp it down but there just was too much of it. Spunk dripped out of the corners of her mouth to splash onto her small glistening tits.

"Time to rest now," commanded Mbwana. "We will carry on later."

Nam slipped off his head and lay down on the bed, exhausted. Cat was peculiarly quiet with a face full of sticky sperm as she went to clean herself up in the toilet again. After a short rest, Mbwana went three more rounds with the hoes, fucking them each in turn and ejaculating in all three holes.

The girls went home to their husbands' sore, well fucked and full of strong black seed. They had sold their pussy and they had been well paid for it and fucked in all holes. Life was good.

12