Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Yet again

You have scored with me yet again! I can actually visualise Tracy from the numbers of times I have read your stories. Each one seems to stir up something in me, and I have to resort to my five finger exercises yet again! Keep it up, as the actress said to the bishop.

cuddlyellacuddlyellaalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

I find it absolutely amazing that you are so prolific in your writing. The number of stories submitted recently hardly leaves time for anything else, yet you manage to keep doing so and making me so wet that I hardly ever seem dry! Please keep writing. I shall continue wetting myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fair story of two at risk swingers. Wonder how

many times you two have contracted STDS and needed treatments. I remember a number of years ago when we were swinging a lot. We developed the clap. Seems one of the regular guys, who swung with his wife, had gone to some parties with some teacher friends and wound up screwing several of the female teachers. One had given him the clap which he turned out to be assymptomatic of. We went to the doctor with our problem and he told us what we had and treated it and suggested we contact everyone we had contact with. When we contacted him he claimed he was not sick but went to the doctor who confirmed he was infected without symptoms that showed. Then the story came out. Our doctor was very open minded and many folks who did not want their personal doctors to know, were treated by him. Upwards of 50 in the group had to be treated. Really want a problem get oral clap by giving head............Several of the girls had.

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Of course there is

....a good woman out there. Her name is Mrs. Canyon. I thought you would have known that from reading the story. Or perhaps you find difficulty in reading?

waynerobertsonwaynerobertsonalmost 17 years ago
WoW!

VERY hot story. Keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice

I really enjoy your writing. This story in particular was very nice. I read your stories lately looking forward to tomorrow when another comes out. Just now need to find out where to get the videos that you shoot. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Another great story. I felt like I was in the closet watching. Couldn't finish the story in one sitting.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
I love your stories, particularly since they mostly seem to be true.

I love the way that you and your wife are both so easygoing and willing to share..I love that your wife is so friendly in particular. You're a lucky man with a wife like her and she's a lucky woman with a husband like you. Sounds like a match made in horndog heaven.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous