Two Thighs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerald suspected what Ryan wanted to ask him about. 'Good," he thought, 'their curiosity is overcoming them.'

Ryan hesitated. "I don't want to offend you," he began.

"We're friends. I don't think can you ask me any questions that will offend us. Do you Aiko?" he asked turning to her.

She nodded in agreement.

"Just the same, I want to apologize in advance just in case my question really does offend you," Ryan said.

"Uh-huh, this sounds serious," Aiko said but she was smiling when she said it.

"If it makes you feel any better," Gerald continued, "If I'm offended, I promise to treat it as if it had never been asked. Now what's your question?"

"Are you two swingers?" he blurted out.

"Yes, we are," Gerald answered point-blank, but we keep our lifestyle separate from our family, many friends and all the neighbours except you. They know nothing. We would appreciate it if you keep this knowledge to yourselves."

Even though he had suspected it, Gerald's forthrightness nevertheless surprised Ryan. He fell silent. Nora blushed.

"Do you promise to keep it to yourselves?" Gerald asked again, needing confirmation.

Ryan and Nora looked at each other. Nora nodded.

"Yes, we do," Ryan replied and then asked, "Do you mind telling us more?" Ryan asked after a few moments.

Ryan wanted to know why, how and when they became swingers. Nora raised no objections, letting her husband do the questioning. She was just as curious as he was.

Aiko and Gerald related to the younger couple about why and how they started and how they met a swingers' group on board a cruise ship whose members coincidentally lived within driving distance of their home, and how, after the cruise, they formed a swingers' group."

"We noticed you sometimes had guests you didn't introduce to us," Ryan said, "and sometimes you're gone for the weekend."

"Sometimes when we're gone for the weekend, it's because we're visiting family or other regular friends. But yes, once in a while we stay over with friends we swing with. The couples we've not introduced to you are our swinger friends from our group. We didn't want to complicate matters for either them or you. As I've already explained, we've friends and family who know nothing about this aspect of our life. They would be appalled if they knew that we swapped partners with other like-minded couples."

Over the next couple of hours, Ryan, and also now Nora, asked them a lot of questions about their attitudes and about swinging.

"We're not cheating as far as we are concerned," Aiko explained. "We don't go behind each other's backs. What we do we, we usually do together and with each other's permission. Only in special circumstances, and only when the two of us are in agreement, do we swing separately."

Suddenly, Nora asked, "Why are telling us when you don't tell anybody else in the neighbourhood?"

That was the million-dollar question.

Then Aiko gave them the million-dollar answer. "We think you have the right ingredients for becoming swingers. You love each other and clearly have an honest relationship. You have outgoing personalities, the love of sex and open-mindedness."

When the evening was done, Aiko and Gerald expressed their birthday wishes to Ryan one more time but without the kisses and embraces. Nora and Ryan walked home without saying a word, each deep in their own thoughts.

"Oh wow," Nora said as soon as they closed the door to their home. "I never knew people did that sort of thing."

"I've heard about it," Ryan commented, "but I've never ever known anyone who actually did it. I've never expected to come across people like them. I always assumed that couples who were swingers were rarer than women who don't like diamond rings."

Nora smiled. "Hubby, aren't you being a bit sexist? It's true many women like diamond rings. But there are many women who would rather have the money for more practical things like a down-payment on a house or a car."

"That's true," he said kissing her lightly on the lips. "I remember. You found out I was going to buy you a big rock for our engagement. You told me not to. I liked that about you. You're practical about money. Our priorities match up."

"You can buy me the big diamond later," she laughed. Returning to the subject at hand, she admitted, "I'm curious about it though.

"About what?" he asked. "Learning more about what it is or doing it."

"Learning more about the lifestyle. I don't think I can do it, though, at least for now."

'That's interesting,' Ryan thought. 'She clearly listened intently to Aiko and Gerald when they talked about their attitudes and lives as swingers. She did not close the door to swinging, hmm.'

* * *

For about two weeks, Nora and Ryan made no mention about the unusual evening they had with Aiko and Gerald. But both thought a lot about it. They realized that if they wanted to venture into spouse swapping, Aiko and Gerald would be more than happy to introduce them to their swinging lifestyle. The attractive interracial couple had in effect proposed turning their friendship into one with sexual benefits.

One night, while they were lying in bed in the dark, each thinking that the other was asleep, they separately thought the same thoughts. They wondered what it would be like to be naked in the arms of the sexy neighbours and become more physically intimate with them. Ryan's cock rose as he imagined himself with his cock buried to the hilt in Aiko's petite exotic Asian body. Nora imagined Gerald filling her warm interior with his rock-hard cock. They became horny.

As they were facing away from each other, Nora and Ryan simultaneously rolled over to face each other. Catching each other by surprise, they saw what they wanted in each other's eyes. Nora reached for his cock and found it was already hard while her husband slipped his fingers into her hot wet pussy.

"Lie on your back," she said hoarsely.

As he acquiesced, she lifted her leg to straddle him. She grabbed his hard cock again and aligned its head to her swollen pussy lips. She slowly impaled herself on his cock and sighed as its hardness filled her insides completely.

"Oh sweet heart," she moaned, "I'm so horny," she moaned.

"Me too," he grunted.

For several minutes they gently rode each other. They also tried very hard not to substitute each other with their swinging neighbours. But they were too keyed up. As much as they loved each other, their thoughts, and their fantasies, strayed toward Aiko and Gerald.

Ryan looked at Nora to see that her eyes were closed. Normally she kept them open when they made love. 'Hmm,' he thought, 'is she thinking about Gerald?'

When he expressed his thought out loud, she blushed but she did not stop riding him and neither did he stop humping her.

'I'm just as guilty as she is,' he concluded silently. He closed his eyes and imagined that he had buried his cock inside Aiko's luscious, curvy body.

"It's okay," he said out loud.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Because you're thinking about Aiko?" she queried.

"Yeah, let's give each other permission to think we're having sex with them rather than with each other."

She looked relieved. "Okay," she said. She looked relieved now that he had given her permission to imagine another man in hot box. She closed her eyes again, imagining that the cock she was riding belonged to Gerald.

Ryan closed his eyes as well, picturing Aiko sitting on his throbbing cock. He thrust harder and faster.

For several minutes they gyrated against each other.

The pulsing sensation in his cock told Ryan that the release of his load was imminent. "Oh god, I'm about to cum," he cried.

"Me too," she panted in agreement.

Ryan exploded. While imagining he was making love to Aiko, he jetted everything he had in his balls into Nora's hot wet receptive interior. At the same time, Nora's body convulsed with a huge orgasm as she imagined Gerald's cock balls-deep inside her, spraying his semen on the walls of her pussy. Then she collapsed on top of her husband.

"That was intense," Nora declared as their mixed juices started to leak out of her and drip onto Ryan.

"Yeah," he agreed, "it's been a while since we've had sex as intense as this."

Nora took some tissue from the box on the nearby nightstand and used it wipe up the larger gobs of their combined juices. She reached for another tissue to remove the juices that had dripped onto Ryan. She then went to the bathroom followed by her husband. They took turns in the shower and then went to bed.

"Let's stay naked," Ryan suggested.

"Sure," she said happily. She looked at her husband as she snuggled into him. "We had great sex but we did it by imagining we were in bed with someone else other than with each other."

"True," he said, "but don't worry. I'm still not going to cheat on you. I love only you. I still love to make love to you. Maybe, something like a little role-playing might be okay just to spice up our love lives once in a while."

He waited uncertainly for her reaction. Then she surprised him by asking, "Would you really do it with her?"

Ryan began to think that he had said the wrong thing. Uncertain where this line of questioning was heading, he decided to evade the question. "I told you. I won't cheat on you."

"What if I said it was okay?" she asked.

He wondered if she was asking a trick question to test his commitment to her.

"I don't see how that's possible. They're a couple. They only do things together. They said so."

"Precisely," Nora answered.

Nora seemed to be taking charge and in an unexpected way. "You mean you want to..."

"Swing with them," she completed. "You're a guy. I know you think about sex with other women, especially Aiko, although I believe you when you say you have never cheat on me. But I'll be honest, lots of women think about having sex with other men even when they have no intention to cheat on their husbands."

"Ah," he said knowingly, "and you're one those women. Right?"

"Yes, I am" she said softly. "When I had my orgasm, I imagined having sex with Gerald just as you imagined having sex with Aiko. When I married you, I thought we would only have sexual thoughts about each other. Well, that's not turned out to be case, has it?"

Both turned to their own thoughts. A few moments of silence ensued.

"Do you actually want to swing with them?" he asked.

"Do you?" she countered.

"Yes," he said. His voice was raspy.

"Me too," she replied.

They kissed each other passionately and held each other tightly. Then they slept.

12