Two Thighs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers

"Don't be a chicken," Aiko urged. Flapping her arms to imitate wings, she made sounds imitating a chicken.

Nora took Aiko's making as a challenge. After another moment's hesitation, she accepted the challenge and slipped off her shorts too, leaving her in her panties.

"If you were those in the water, we'll practically see everything anyway," Aiko called from the water.

'Oh well,' Nora thought, 'now that I've gone this far, I might as well go all the way.' She stripped off her panties quickly to preclude any chance of changing her mind.

Ryan was now the only clothed person. 'I'll look like a real chicken if I'm the odd man out,' he concluded. 'Besides, Aiko has already seen and touched my dick. She even put it in her mouth. What's left to hide?' he told himself.

Ryan pulled down his shorts and underwear simultaneously.

The memory of Aiko's exposed pussy and her mouth on his cock suddenly intruded into his thoughts. He tried to suppress the memory. The last thing he wanted to do was embarrass himself with an erection in front of his wife and friends. He also had not yet had the chance to tell his wife about what happened while he was inspecting the underside of their car. At the same time, he could not help himself. It stirred and began to swell despite his efforts.

"Oh look, it's alive again!" Aiko squealed delightedly.

What Aiko blurted out shocked Nora. 'Again?' she thought. 'Could it be that Aiko did something with Ryan while Gerald was alone with me? It would explain the strange look on his face when he came in for lunch shortly after Aiko did.'

Gerald realized that Nora had become alert when Aiko used the word 'again'. He did not want to give Nora any chance to react to any perceived transgression on Ryan's part. "It's nice to see your gorgeous, luscious tits again too," he added. of yours felt so nice in my hands," Gerald chortled.

'I'll be damned,' Ryan thought, but he was in no position to be angry.

Nora and Ryan blushed at the same time. They looked shamefacedly at each other but said nothing. They waded into the water, Ryan until the water was high enough above his waist to hide his cock, and Nora just enough to cover her generous jugs. Hiding their assets in the water seemed to relieve them of some of their embarrassment.

"They are so shy," Aiko giggled.

Aiko and Gerald moved to join them in the deeper water.

Gerald walked past Nora until he stood behind her. He put his hands on her breasts and drew her against his own body. Her nudity excited him. This time there was no barrier, other than the water, between his swelling cock and her well-shaped voluptuous bottom. Despite the relative coolness of the water, his bare cock could feel the heat of her naked body against it. His cock quickly became now rock-hard.

As he had in the kitchen, he massaged her luscious mounds and nibbled her neck. "They're real beauties," Gerald told Ryan. I confess I took advantage of your wife. When her hands were busy making lunch, my hands were busy massaging her tits."

Ryan stared at the spectacle of his friend taking advantage of his naked wife. Although the water obscured much of the view, he saw Gerald's hands move from her breasts and then down her belly. The water obscured what Gerald was doing to his wife, but he had no doubt that his swinging neighbour was still fondling intimately.

Gerald seemed to have read his mind. He gently pushed Nora toward the shoreline into shallower water so that her husband could see what he was doing. His hands flowed up and down her body, her breasts, her hips, her ass cheeks, her belly, and finally her womanhood where is played with genitals and sometimes dipped into her vagina.

Ryan noticed the signs of his wife's growing lust. Her eyes alternately opened and closed. She was panting. She was pressing against the man behind her, obviously losing herself in the sensuality of the moment. Clearly, she was enjoying his attention.

Ryan told himself that he should object but watching another man pleasure his wife caused his cock to start swelling.

Then he saw her move her hips from side to side, actively rubbing her ass against Gerald's hard-on. He recognized her sway as a sign that she was ready for and wanted penetration. He saw that Gerald was now totally focused on the woman in his arms and was completely ignoring him and Aiko.

Gerald reached down between their bodies to take hold of his cock. He tipped it down to get it between Nora's thighs and then let it spring up to lodge between legs and against her pussy lips.

Ryan made no effort to stop them. His cock became harder when the thought flashed through his mind that his was a pubic hair away from being inside a place that had had been his exclusive preserve since before their marriage.

He was almost disappointed, when Gerald and Nora separated and headed toward the beach.

It was at precisely this moment that Aiko put her hand on Ryan's cock and stroked it. She used her other hand to cup his balls, rolling them gently. The sensation was exquisite. He could not help himself. Her hot little hand seemed to transmit its heat to his now rampant manhood.

Ryan was disappointed when Aiko released both his cock and his balls. She took Ryan's hand in hers and then directed it the hot spot between her legs. "Please," she said simply.

He saw the urgency of lust in her face. She wanted him to touch her 'down there' as his more prudish wife would have put it. He let his fingers wander over her the various parts of her genitalia. He stroked her labia with his fingers and touched her clitoris with a fingertip. He let his hands caress the area around labia and even briefly brushed her anal opening. Then he stuck his finger into her female channel. It was to be as wet as water and as hot as fire.

For several minutes they enjoyed their mutual masturbation.

After a few moments Aiko released his prick. She took Ryan's hand and headed for the beach with him in tow. She stopped him just as they neared the lakeshore. The water was knee-high. She dropped to her knees and took his turgid cock in her mouth. She cupped his balls again. She massaged them. He stopped, enjoying the double sensation of her hot sucking mouth on his cock and her hot little hand on his nuts. He was seconds away from cumming.

"This is what I did to your husband," she told Nora. "While you were busy with my husband, I was playing with your husband's cock. I hope you don't mind that I played with his balls this time."

At this point, both Nora and Ryan were speechless.

To Ryan's chagrin, Aiko stopped. "Let's join them for some tanning," she told him.

They got out of the water, dried themselves off, and took their place on a towel. None of them made any attempt to cover themselves. They spent the rest of the afternoon tanning their naked bodies on the beach.

At one point, Aiko and Gerald exchanged glances, signalling to each other the next step of their mission had now been accomplished. They had aroused the younger couple, excited them and brought them to the edge, and had done it without causing any anger or irritation among them. The tipping point was approaching.

* * *

When the afternoon sun was setting behind the trees, the two couples decided to return to the cottage before the mosquitoes came out of their shady hiding places to feast on their exposed bodies. They checked the sliding door and backdoor to ensure that they were completely shut. They also checked the windows. All of them had screens. Most of windows were left open to let the fresh air in while keeping the mosquitoes out. One window had to be closed because of a rip in the screen.

Satisfied that the cottage was mosquito-proof, they warmed up lunchtime's leftovers for their supper. Because evening was quite warm, the two couples decided to remain nude. Nora and Ryan had followed suit for fear of being seen as prudes. When the two couples were finished cleaning the dishes, they suddenly discovered they had a lot of free time. The cottage was so remote that it had no wi-fi.

The cottage had two sofas. One sofa faced the fireplace. Its left side faced the sliding door at the front of the cottage. The other sofa faced the sliding doors while its right side faced the door to the kitchen. A coffee table separated the two sofas, abutting the first sofa on the right and the second sofa on the left to form an 'L' shape.

The men finished their chores first. Ryan sat on the first sofa so that he sat with the coffee table to his right facing the fireplace. Gerald took a seat on the right side of the second sofa putting him closest to the kitchen.

Aiko came out of the kitchen first. She took note of the 'lay of the land' and quickly concluded that she should sit next to Ryan. "You don't mind, do you?"

She gave him no chance to object. Ryan was caught unawares. He had assumed that Nora would sit beside him when she came back from the kitchen.

A minute later, Nora stepped out of the kitchen and stopped in her tracks when she saw Aiko sitting next to her husband. Her heart fluttered. 'Oh, oh,' she thought suspecting she was about to see the next act in whatever their friends were planning.

Before Nora had a chance to say or do anything, Gerald stood up, took her hand and pulled her toward him. "Come here," he said, patting the empty space beside him. Seeing that Aiko was not offering to give up her space next to Ryan, she acquiesced.

Gerald knew that the four of them had to have a talk. For now, he kept his silence because in the final analysis the wives had to be the ones making decision whether or not they would swing. He left the initiative to Aiko.

For almost an hour the two couples carried on a normal conversation about usual things.

"We all know what we really need to talk about," Aiko finally said to steer their discussion toward swinging. "Let's not pretend what happened today and even before today, didn't happen. We're good friends. Let's be honest. We are very attracted to each other."

Gerald was watching Nora and Ryan to gauge their reaction. They were nervous but also excited by the prospect of stepping outside their marriage.

"Nora," Aiko continued, when we were out in the lake, it was obvious to Ryan and me that you enjoyed Gerald playing with you. We saw you wiggle your ass against him. Did he get his dick inside you?" Aiko asked.

Aiko already knew the answer. Her real objective was to make Nora recall the erotic foreplay that she had experienced a few hours ago in the lake.

"No," she answered curtly. The answer was directed more toward her husband than her friend.

"But I stuck my dick between her legs so that its head was close to her pussy lips," Gerald finally piped in. "She didn't push me away. You both saw what she did."

"Out with it," Aiko urged, "I know you liked his attention, and then slyly added, "In fact, I'd bet you almost wished he had gone further. Right?"

Nora blushed furiously.

"There's a cure for blushing." Aiko stated. "Have sex with my husband. I know you want to. We all know you want to. You're just like me, Nora. You love cock, any cock, I suspect, as long as it is attached to a man you're attracted to. In your heart of hearts, you'd like to try out a new one, wouldn't you?"

Nora remained silent. Meanwhile, Gerald wrapped his left arm around Nora's shoulder and started to play with her left breast. Her nipple began to harden from his touch and Aiko's sex talk. Ryan's cock stirred at the sight of Gerald openly playing with his wife's tits again.

"I suspect," Aiko observed, "that the thought of another man pleasuring your wife turns you on."

Ryan's cock hardened at Aiko's words. She reached over to take his cock in her hand. In seconds, it stiffened to its full length.

"And the other thing that really turns you on," Aiko continued, "is the idea of having strange pussy, like mine for instance. You can have it if you want," she rasped.

Ryan's cock was now fully erect and rock-hard. The truth of Aiko's words was there for his wife and friends to see. He could not deny that he was hungry for new pussy, especially Aiko's.

"Tell your wife to give herself to my husband," Aiko pressed. "You can have me if you do."

Aiko let go of his cock. She got off the sofa and went down on her knees. She took his cock in her hand again and then put it in her mouth. She went up and down his rod with her mouth, taking most of it down her throat on the down stroke. Once in a while she stopped to suck on it.

Ryan moaned with pleasure. It felt so good. He did not want her to stop.

Gerald knew his wife well. For her fellatio was part of the foreplay leading to the main event. As she had just said, what she liked best was to have a man's love machine pumping into her body until filling her insides with cum.

Aiko's immediate motives were clear to Gerald. She did not want Ryan to think too much. She wanted to break down Ryan's ever-diminishing resistance, to seduce him, to make him succumb to his desires and his natural sexual impulses, to make him lose control and ultimately to make him her newest lover. She also wanted to rid Nora of her remaining qualms about submitting herself to Gerald's sexual advances. She believed that having sex with Ryan would remove those qualms.

Now that Ryan's penis was rock-hard, Gerald expected Aiko to straddle Ryan and envelope it within her female channel. So, he was somewhat surprised when she continued to suck on his cock instead. She had never allowed anyone to cum in her mouth. Then he realized that she was 'taking one for the team.'

Still excited by the sexual teasing he had suffered earlier in the day, Ryan was on an exceptionally short fuse. "Please stop," he gasped, "or I'll cum."

Aiko ignored him and continued. Suddenly, he heaved his hips against Aiko's face and blasted squirt after squirt down her throat. Gerald was amazed. She had not only blown him she had also swallowed.

Recovering from his orgasm, Ryan slouched in momentary exhaustion on the sofa.

Aiko snuggled up to him, taking his limp cock in her hand again. "Watch," she told him. "My husband is about to take your wife."

Aiko smiled when his cock twitched. 'I won't have to wait all the long before he's ready again,' she thought. 'I'll get my fun soon too.'

Gerald realized that his wife had a triple purpose in mind. Firstly, Ryan was sexually too wound up to last. A blowjob would provide some relief and make him last much longer for the next round, which, Gerald was sure, would come very soon. Secondly, seeing her husband give in to Aiko was a signal to Nora to let loose her own mounting passion and submit herself to Gerald's lustful advances. Lastly, it was also a signal for him to complete Nora's initiation into swinging.

* * *

As Aiko and Ryan watched, Gerald kissed her Nora on the lips. She hesitated for a second, glancing nervously toward Ryan, before returning the kiss. But she saw that her husband was in his own kind of heaven.

Gerald kissed her again, this time more deeply. She saw no reason to resist and no longer wanted to She reciprocated his kisses. She realized that he was a good kisser and that she was enjoying it. They continued kissing for the next few minutes, each kiss seeming to be deeper and longer, until it evolved into French-kissing.

While they kissed, Gerald filled his hands with her ample breasts. Although he was mostly an ass-and-leg man, Nora generous tits had a unique erotic quality all to their own. Distinctly bigger than Aiko's, they were round, whereas Aiko's were mango-shaped. Hers were soft whereas Aiko's were firm.

In public, Nora had to wear a bra to prevent them from bouncing with every step that she made. Gerald imagined them as ever-ready milk machines. In public, Aiko wore bras in public too, but for very different reasons, to hide her prominent nipples, which otherwise would cause her blouses and T-shirts to tent conspicuously.

Gerald's hands moved down Nora's smooth flawless back until he reached her ample hips. 'Baby-bearing hips,' he thought.

Her generous thighs and ass and her fleshy genitalia evoked images of a lustful, fertile earth mother, who needed to be plowed, fertilized and seeded. Although he had known a number of women since he and Aiko had begun swinging, none, other than Aiko herself, aroused his lust quite as quickly as Nora did. And she was not even consciously trying to tease him!

As they continued their passionate kissing, Gerald slipped his finger into her hot erotic oven. She was soaking wet. 'Ryan has one very hot babe on his hands,' Gerald thought, 'and, I think, he's not quite fully aware of it. Even Nora doesn't realize how hot and sensual she really is.'

As the minutes passed, Gerald could tell that Nora was beginning to lose herself in her growing passions. She suddenly stood, pulling Gerald off the sofa with her. At first, he thought, she was just making it easier for his fingers to gain access to her sweet wet recesses.

"Oh," she grunted as Gerald thrust his fingers back into her pussy. Then she thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

After a few more moments, Gerald pulled his fingers out of her. He let her hands and arms flow up and down her back and squeeze her buttocks. He pressed his stiff manhood against her belly.

She grasped his cock. "Lie down," she said, she sounding almost urgent.

Nora's initiative took Gerald by surprise. He had expected to have to take his time to guide her into her first extramarital adventure. She also made no attempt to take Gerald to one of the bedrooms so that they could have sex in private. She seemed willing to have first swinging experience in front of her husband. This also surprised Gerald.

Gerald lay down on the sofa resting his head on the armrest. His cock pointed straight into the air. Nora lifted her right leg over and then positioned herself above Gerald's cock.

"Look at how eager your wife is," Aiko told Ryan redundantly. Even she was surprised by this turn of events. In the blink of an eye it seemed, the shy wife had transformed herself into a hot wife."

Ryan was not just looking. He was staring as the fleshy gates of what had been his exclusive sexual domain lowered itself onto another man's cock. He watched her stop her downward movement just above the Gerald hard fleshy rod. He watched as his wife grasped the first cock she had ever touched since their marriage and placed its head between her moist, glistening pussy lips. She lowered herself some more until his cock head lodged itself between her swollen labia. Then she let go of the cock and slowly impaled herself on Gerald's manhood. She gasped as his stiff member fully entered her.

'Unbelievable!' thought Ryan. He never would have believed that his wife would give herself to another man. Yet, here she was playing an active role in putting another man's cock inside her. The thought of sharing his wife's pussy with another man while enjoying the man's wife was a real turn-on. Despite the blowjob he had just received from Aiko, his cock started to throb and stiffen again.

Moments later, Gerald's cock disappeared, now completely buried inside his beautiful sexy wife's body. She leaned over and kissed her lover again. They exchanged another passionate kiss before she sat upright again. She started grinding her pelvis against his.

'My wife has a lover now!' Ryan thought, 'and she obviously wants it and loves it.'

He had expected to feel jealous. Instead, he was thrilled! He actually wanted him to take her. He wanted to share her with his neighbour. How could he possibly object after his neighbour's wife had just given him a magnificent blowjob?

Ryan watched his wife's hips undulate as it slid up, down, and around on her first new cock since their marriage. She was even taking the initiative because Gerald's room for movement was relatively limited.

Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers