Two Thighs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers

Of course, Gerald did not mind at all. Once in a while, he liked for a woman to take charge of their mutual pleasure.

Ryan grew heady with excitement. As he watched his wife give herself to Gerald, it occurred to him that he would probably like to see her do it again, and would even be willing to share her with other men too! Both the thought and being screwed by another man quickly brought Ryan to a full hard erection.

Aiko also watched. She Nora transformation from shy wife to sexual animal. 'I knew it! She loves cock as much as I do,' she chortled silently. 'The girl loves sex. She'll become a slut for her husband just as much as I am for mine.'

As the minutes passed, the two lovers seemed to increase the frequency and vigor of their thrusts against each other. Nora's hips seemed to rock back and forth, up and down, faster and faster on Gerald's column until, at last, almost begging, she suddenly yelled, "Please take me. Oh yes, oh my god! I'm cumming!"

Her declaration was too much for Gerald. He moaned loudly as he released himself inside her hot womanhood, inundating her with his seed. Spurt after spurt shot out from his balls, streamed up his urethra and splashed against the walls of her vagina, coating it with his cum.

While they watched their spouses heave away at each to completion, Aiko kept her small hot hands on Ryan's resurrected penis, squeezing and stroking it while they watched the sexual action on the other sofa. Ryan was ready for her. The eroticism of the situation was such that she was ready for him too.

As Nora and Gerald untangled from each other, Aiko lay down on her back and spread her legs, inviting him to enter her. "Your turn," she declared.

With her hand still on Ryan's cock, she pulled him toward her eager entrance. "Take me," she told him. "You know you want to."

Ryan gazed in her eyes. He saw the need in her face and knew that she saw his need as well. His eyes focused on her swollen pussy. The thought of mounting her and riding her banished all other thought. He settled between her legs and directed his rock-hard manhood into her glistening vaginal hole. He leaned over, alternating between deep kisses and stroking her breasts while slowly pumping into her.

Aiko's ardor increased with each stroke of his penis in her body. Because Aiko had taken the edge off Ryan by giving him a blowjob, he lasted a deliciously long time as she rose to her own crescendo. As she felt her climax approach, she grabbed her lover around his shoulders and kissed him so fiercely and so passionately that it caused him to unload his male essence deep inside her. As the first gush of cum splattered her insides, Aiko joined him in their huge mutual orgasm.

Aiko and Ryan lay still for a few minutes enjoying the relaxing aftermath of their sexual union.

Aiko stirred first. She got up and headed for the washroom. "I'd better go before there's a line-up," she laughed, smiling at her newest lover.

Nora, who watched her husband copulate with Aiko, was next, followed by Ryan. Finally, Gerald took his turn.

When Gerald joined the other three in the main room, he noticed the clock's time."

"How time flies when you're having fun," he remarked. "It's just almost midnight."

Aiko took Gerald's hand. "Let's go to bed."

She actually wanted to spend the night with Ryan and knew Gerald wanted to do the same with Nora. But they also knew that their friends needed some time to talk about what they had just done. Nevertheless, they were confident that Nora and Ryan would decide to live the life of libertines.

Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers