Two Thighs Ch. 06

Story Info
The two couples continue their fun at home.
4.3k words
4.6
22.1k
15

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 6 A Friendship with More Benefits

The two couples had been home for several days. The exchange of spouses was still fresh on the two couple's minds, especially Nora and Ryan, for whom the swap was the first time they had ever stepped outside of their monogamous state. But now Nora needed to talk to Aiko about their recent experiences.

After sending off her two young sons to school, Nora started to make some tea. Nora remembered what Aiko had told her about seeing her doctor to check for disease. After their adventure at the swingers' club, Aiko and Gerald had followed their own rules and had tests taken to determine whether or not they had a sexually transmitted disease. The news had proved to be good. Aiko or Ryan were disease-free. In other words, when they swapped partners at the cottage, they were safe from some unwanted disease.

But their first full swing also raised other questions. Neither Aiko or Gerald were at risk of being the parent of somebody's else's child. Aiko had gone through early menopause. Gerald had had a vasectomy.

What really worried Nora, however, was the risk of pregnancy should she and Ryan expand their newly discovered lifestyle to include other couples.

Nora decided she need a girl-to-girl talk with Aiko. She phoned Aiko.

"Could we have a talk?"

"Sure, Aiko replied. "I'll come right over."

As she was thinking about these things she wanted to talk about, when, two minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"Come on in," Nora greeted her friend. "I was just making some tea. Would like some?"

"Sure," Aiko replied.

"Aiko, I've a couple of things I have to talk to you about."

Aiko nodded her agreement.

Nora decided to start with a safe subject. "I need a family doctor, Aiko, mainly because our family needs one. Do you think your doctor would accept new patients? We've lived here for a few months now and I haven't gotten around to getting us a family doctor. It makes me nervous to be without one, especially for the kids."

"As a matter of fact, I think she would," Aiko answered. She gave Nora her doctor's name and address.

"Thanks. I'll call her up later today."

"So, what else did you want to talk to me about?" Aiko asked.

"Birth control."

"Birth control? What do you mean?" asked Aiko.

"I don't have any. It's another reason why I need a family doctor.

Aiko jumped in before she could continue.

"Getting pregnant is not a good idea," Aiko admonished, "unless that is what you want. If you want more kids, stay out of the lifestyle or take some real precautions. Don't you two use condoms?"

"Ryan hates condoms. And to be honest, I don't like them either."

"What about birth control pills?" Aiko was beginning to sound like an interrogator.

"I stopped using them," she explained. They make me feel ill. So, for the last few months, we try to abstain from sex when during my fertile period."

"Try to? Are you kidding me?" Aiko chided.

"Abstinence sucks too," Aiko said. "It takes the spontaneity out of sex. It's not always reliable, especially if you're in the mood during your fertile period. Why do you think we ended up with two children?" Aiko laughed. "They weren't deliberate. We were just too horny to stop! Mind you, we did plan to have kids at some point in our lives. They just came sooner than we had expected. Don't get me wrong, though. I don't regret their births. Gerald and I love them dearly."

Aiko started laughing again.

"What? What so funny?" Nora asked.

"Despite two kids and the continued risk of a pregnancy, I can't see you guys thinking straight when you're horny."

Nora's faced turned red. "Yeah, sometimes I'm so horny I just have to have it. I've taken chances," she admitted. "Ryan tries to resist but sometimes..."

Laughing, Aiko interrupted her, "Yeah, right, what heterosexual, sex-driven man has the ability to resist having sex with a hot willing woman like you?" She laughed again. "We don't have much resistance either, do we?"

"So true," Nora agreed giggling. When she saw that Aiko was about to continue her interrogation she exclaimed, "Aiko, please stop asking me those kinds of questions. I really need your advice."

'Sorry," Aiko said simply.

"I want to ask what you know about alternative methods of birth control. I was thinking about getting a diaphragm, although, of course, I still need to consult a family doctor."

"That's a possibility," Aiko agreed, and the slyly added, "There are things you can do without seeing a doctor."

"Really? What?"

"You could give him a blowjob or take him up your ass," Aiko said and then roared with laughter. "Have you tried any of those?"

Nora blushed a deep red.

"Aiko, really, how could you say such a thing?" Nora protested.

"I'll take that as a no," Aiko said. "If you don't take some form of birth control, there were only two ways to prevent pregnancy, either abstinence or non-vaginal sex."

Nora looked embarrassed. "When I'm fertile, I masturbate him. Sometimes, only as a treat, mind you, I give him a blowjob."

"Does he like your treats?"

"He says he does."

"Do you swallow?" Aiko asked.

"No."

"Normally, I don't either. Actually, Gerald is not all that interested in blowjobs. He says the proper place for his cum is in the womb. When I did it at the cottage, you know, swallow Ryan's cum, it was the first time I've ever done such a thing."

"So, why did you do it?"

"To remove his will to object to your seduction by Gerald."

"Yeah, well, it obviously worked. As for anal sex, I've never done it. What about you?" Nora asked, now curious about the Aiko's sex life. "Have you had anal sex?"

"Only once, by a member of our swingers' group. He caught me off-guard so to speak. I was both horny and a little bit drunk. It hurt a little at first. But he was a gentle lover. It was different. It isn't something I would ask for. I guess, it's not my thing, but it is for some people."

Nora wanted to get back to the topic of birth control. "Come on, Aiko. Do you think a diaphragm would be okay?"

"Of course, it's okay," Aiko agreed, "as long as you understand that it protects you from unwanted pregnancy but not from disease. Basically, you have to take the same precautions as we do."

"That's one of the things I'll be talking about with the doctor," she replied.

Since that subject seemed settled, Aiko decided to change the subject again. She wanted to know what was going through Nora's head about their recent swinging experience. "Have you and Ryan talked about, you know, our sexy weekend?"

"Yeah, we talked about it a few times, especially right after we came home from the cottage. He had a strange look in his eyes. I asked him why he was staring at me the way he did. Then he asked if it turned me on to have another man's cock inside me. And he got an erection as he was asking me. Then he asked me if I liked having some other guy spray his semen in my unprotected married pussy. I could see the excited look in his eyes. His questioning was now turning me on too, Aiko. I didn't get a chance to answer his question. He pounced on me, and just took me. It was raw sex. I confess. I loved it."

"Do I take that to mean you want to continue swinging?" Aiko asked, although she had already figured out what the answer would be.

"Yes," she answered simply. "We both do."

"Can I make an observation?" Aiko asked.

Nora nodded her assent.

"Sex with someone other than one's own spouse is a huge turn-on for swingers. Variety is the spice of life. But each person is different. Gerald and I like to go bareback. He's fixed and I'm not capable of pregnancy anymore. So, we tend to have sex mostly within our group of swinging friends and have ourselves tested if we step outside our group."

Nora giggled. "Well, that's not really all that kinky, Aiko, although it might be risky."

Aiko laughed. "Now look who's talking about taking risks, the lady who takes them!"

"Okay, okay, I take your point," Nora conceded.

"Any way," Aiko continued, "Gerald and I think Ryan has a voyeuristic streak and you have a submissive streak."

"Voyeuristic? Submissive?"

"Yes, he likes to watch you have sex with other men. He couldn't keep his eyes off you when you had sex with Gerald. In fact, it really turned him on. And you, you didn't put up any real resistance to being seduced. Only your shyness got in the way, and that will disappear very soon, if it hasn't already. So, you two are different from each other, but basically, your inclinations complement each other."

"Are you implying I'm a slut?"

Aiko smiled. "You have the potential. I think you and I are much the same. I like cock and there have been times when I've had more than one man. But I'm only a slut if my husband lets me be one and if I'm willing. 'No' from one of us means a 'no' for both of us. Of course, his reward is his share of other pussy, and then he can have me," she added. "I think," Aiko continued, "you would like to be your man's slut too as long as he's okay with it."

Nora blushed. The rush of moisture accumulating in her vagina proved that Aiko perhaps knew her better than she knew herself.

* * *

Three weeks later, the two couples were able to arrange their schedules so that they would have a weekend free of other responsibilities. Nora and Ryan were able to make arrangements with Nora's parents to take her two boys for the weekend. Her parents sympathized with their daughter's argument that they needed a brief break from parenting and, to use Nora's words "a little time to ourselves." It wasn't really a hard-sell because Nora's parents were also delighted to have their grandchildren stay with them.

Nora had also wanted Ryan and her to be the hosts. "It's our turn to host," Nora had argued.

Aiko had agreed although she had insisted that she shared in the preparation of the food. "It will lessen the load on you, but hopefully not in you," Aiko had argued

"God, Aiko, that's terrible!" Nora said giggling. "You're starting to sound like Gerald."

"Yuck, what an awful thought," Aiko groaned. "He's way too corny but we do like him horny," she added poetically. "Right?"

Both women laughed.

While Ryan kept took care of the boys, Nora and Ryan went shopping to prepare for the weekend. They had agreed to a coordinate the preparation of the Saturday evening menu and had divvied up cooking responsibilities.

Saturday finally arrived. Nora dropped off her kids at her parents' house shortly after lunch.

Since no specific hour at been agreed upon between the two couples for their arrival, Aiko and Gerald decided to wait until about 3:00 before heading over to their neighbours' home.

When they showed up, along with their share of the food, Ryan answered the door, informing them that Nora was working on her beloved garden. "She loves growing flowers and herbs," he commented.

"Maybe we should come a little later when she's done?" Aiko asked.

"No, no, not necessary," Ryan replied. "Come in."

The visiting couple put the food on the kitchen table and then accompanied Ryan to the back door to look. "Just turn around the corner to the right. You'll see Nora at the side of the house. I'll be with you in a moment. I have to wash my hands."

Sure enough, Aiko and Ryan found her on her hands and knees pulling out weeds from among the herbs. This part of the garden was actually on the side of the house. Near the wooden gate, thick bushes obscured their view of their immediate neighbours. Aiko and Gerald were acquainted with these neighbours. They were a retired couple who spent most of the summer weekends at their cottage.

When turned the corner to the side of the house where the garden was located, they saw that Nora wore a loose T-shirt and loose shorts. She had dispensed with the bra. She saw no need for one. Aiko and Gerald had seen her naked at the cottage. Gerald even had sex with her. Modesty was unnecessary.

"Give me a few moments alone with Nora, Okay, hon?" Aiko asked her husband. "Just some girl talk."

He shrugged and wandered around the backyard admiring Nora's gardening skills in other parts of the backyard. When a woman wanted to talk about something to another woman, 'Well, that's what women do, talk about woman things," he rationalized.

He stepped away and could not hear what the women were whispering about. He did not cate either and dismissed it from his mind. He decided to look around and saw Ryan step out of the house.

Seeing Gerald walk away from the women, Ryan asked "What's up? He asked, point his heading toward the women.

"Just girl talk," he answered.

The both turned to look at the women. Both were giggling.

"Come on boys," Aiko called, "What are standing around for? Don't you like us anymore?"

As the men approached, Nora resumed work on her garden. "I'm almost done, just a couple of more weeds."

Aiko and Gerald looked at each other. Then they both looked at Ryan.

"What?" he asked.

"She's got sensitive tits, right? That's what Gerald told me," Aiko said.

"I know that. So?"

Gerald took his cue. He laid down on his back putting his head close to near Nora's side. Meanwhile, Aiko took hold of the hem of Nora's T-shirt and push it up onto her shoulders so that both breasts were fully exposed.

Gerald dug his heels into the ground to leverage himself to slide his head underneath Nora's dangling breast. He captured one in his mouth and nursed on it. He paid particular attention to the nipple, making it stiffen in his mouth. He took her nipple between his teeth and bit very lightly. It elicited a small groan of pleasure from Nora who made no attempt to discourage him.

Caught by surprise, Ryan's cock began to stiffen at the sight of Gerald slurping at his wife's breast.

Gerald pushed on his heels again to put more of himself underneath her. He put his mouth under the other breast and performed the same actions, while using his hand to knead the breast he had just worked on.

Nora could hardly believe what was happening. Her neighbour, and her only other lover since she had married Ryan, was taking advantage of her vulnerable position to take advantage of her. It excited her to have another man nurse at her breasts. It excited her to be vulnerable.

She saw that her husband was raising no objection either! He seemed wide-eyed and interested to see how she would react to the attentions of another man.

'Maybe Aiko is right," she thought. "He does enjoy watching another man accessing my body and using me to take his pleasure.'

Her nipples felt like stones. Her pussy started to gush. An erotic tremor radiated from her two milky volcanoes to the heated cleft between her fleshy thighs. The initial trickle between her legs transformed into a flow of female lava that bubbled out and began to leak down her thigh. What her neighbour was doing to her felt so good that she froze in place letting him continue his oral attentions.

She turned her head again to look at her husband. She noticed that an erection had developed in his shorts.

Gerald momentarily took his mouth off Nora's right tit for a moment and said, "Don't be shy, Ryan. We're warming her up for you."

He saw both Aiko and Gerald take hold of the waistline of her shorts from underneath and pull them down her thighs.

"Help her take off her shorts," Gerald told Ryan.

Mesmerized by the erotic tableau, Ryan pushed her shorts down to her knees. With Nora willing cooperation, he lifted one knee and then the other to remove them entirely. Now her luscious ass was completely exposed to the sky. Her T-shirt remained bunched up on her shoulders while.

Ryan needed no further encouragement. With some help from Aiko, he pulled down his shorts, exposing his rampant manhood. He placed himself behind his wife. At this point, Aiko took hold of his cock and started to stroke. Then she pulled his cock to his wife's wet pussy, placing the head of his cock inside the folds of her labia. Once Aiko withdrew her hand, Ryan slid his cock deep into his wife's hot, humid depths.

For several minutes, Ryan heaved in and out of his wife. He closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of his cock rubbing against the juicy walls of her vagina. While Ryan was pumping in and out of his wife, Aiko caressed his balls while Gerald either kneaded or sucked on Nora's tits.

"Oh god, I can't hold off any more. I've got to cum. Ryan moaned. As his seed raced from his balls to his cock, he realized that his wife was cumming too.

After he had shot the last of his spurts into Nora, and while his cock began to deflate, Ryan held position behind and inside Nora. He was breathing heavily and sweating in the heat of both the afternoon and in the heat of passion. Nora lowered her head to rest it on her hands, enjoying the receding radiance of her orgasm while catching her breath.

"Shh!" Aiko suddenly whispered. "I thought I heard some movement on the other side of the fence.

Everybody froze in place to listen but they heard nothing more.

"To be safe, we had better take this inside. The last thing we want to do is attract the neighbours," Aiko said.

Ryan opened his eyes. Her interruption annoyed him, he was enjoying the moment, but he knew she had made a good point. He saw that Gerald was no longer sucking on his wife's breasts. He had extricated himself from underneath her. Aiko immediately pulled her T-shirt back down.

"Aren't they at their cottage?" Ryan asked bewildered by the sudden turn of events.

"Are you sure?" Aiko asked him. "Maybe it's just a squirrel. Maybe one took the car while the other stayed home and decided to putter around their own garden."

By this time, Ryan's now limp cock had dropped out of his wife's pussy. Nora got off her hands and knees, turned over and then sat on the grass on her bare ass. Ryan handed over her shorts so that she could slip them on. Then he put his own shorts back on.

The four of them waited for few more moments. Hearing nothing further, the two couples went inside the house.

* * *

After supper and some talk, the two couples retired to the master bedroom. Without any hesitation, Aiko removed her clothing. Gerald followed suit almost immediately. He took his wife in his arms and kissed her passionately. Aiko responded with obvious enthusiasm.

Nora and Ryan looked at each other.

"Come on guys. What do you expect?" Aiko protested. "You gave us an outdoor sex show and all we could was grope and grab."

Aiko and Gerald took off their clothes. Then, Gerald gently pushed Aiko onto her back on the bed. He continued to kiss her deeply. His hands roamed up and down her body frequently stopped her breasts to fondle them. While his hands were still on her breasts, he started kissing her on her belly. A trail of kisses followed until he had reached her pubic area,

Gerald put his mouth to his wife's luscious mounds. He licked and sucked her sensitive nipples alternately evoking groans of pleasure from her. His other hand reached for her pussy. He put a finger into her hot hole. Not surprisingly, she was very wet.

For several minutes, Nora and Ryan watched their neighbours make out on their bed. To get a better view, they approached the loving married couple.

Aiko and Gerald were not paying attention to the fact that they were making love in their neighbours' home until they felt the bed dip down. Undressing herself, Nora laid herself down beside Aiko on the bed to Gerald's right.

Aiko took Nora's hand, intertwining her fingers with hers. They smiled at each other, enjoying the special relationship that was developing among them.

Watching their interracial neighbours make out seemed to have revived both Nora and Ryan. Nora's eyes glistened and her nipples stood out. Ryan's cock had begun to expand. He leaned over and began to kiss and caress his receptive wife. He was surprised that he was getting another erection so soon after having had a climax. He decided that he was not going to put his hardening cock to good use again.

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12