Two Thighs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men continued fondling their own wives for several minutes, the women enjoying their sensual attention. Their nipples were fully erect. Their pussies tingled as their sexual juices started to flood their love canals.

It was clear that both women were hungry for sex. The two men simultaneously pressed their hard cocks against their wives' pussies. Gerald aligned his cock to Aiko's juicy hole while Nora grasped and then pulled Ryan's cock into her pussy, which was still slick from the deposit of cum that Ryan had left in her not 40 minutes earlier. Ryan pushed it in.

Both men began pumping into their wives. Without speaking they synchronized their thrusts, watching their wives writhe under their relentless and yet systematic onslaught.

They moaned and grunted in underneath their men. "Oh, oh yes, don't stop," they cried. "So good!"

Gerald caught Ryan's eye and winked at him. He waved his head from to right to left indicating to him to take his place. Then he pulled out of Aiko. Ryan did likewise. They changed places. Gerald's sank his stiff manhood deep into Nora's lubricated interior while Ryan stuffed his iron-hard dick into Aiko's hot vagina. Both men resumed pumping, this time into the other man's wife.

The sudden unexpected switch in lovers sent an erotic charge through both women. They eagerly accepted their impalements. They thrust their hips upwards against their lovers as if using they were using their vaginal mouths to swallow the men's hot sausages. Their eagerness was an unrestrained invitation to their lovers to fill them with their juices.

For several minutes, the lovers heaved and thrust against each other. The moans and groans grew louder with each passing second.

As they approached their climaxes, Aiko briefly interrupted Ryan so that she could put her legs on his shoulders. The sight of her wide-open pussy almost made Ryan cum. He quickly put his cock back inside her and waited a few seconds to calm down before resuming his pumping.

Gerald took a different tact. Without drawing his cock, he lifted Nora's legs and put them around his waist and then resumed his pounding into her.

Once he was back into his steady rhythm inside Nora, Gerald leaned over to kiss Aiko fully on the mouth declaring, "I love you."

Then he looked to his friend. "Nothing makes me happier than to see my wife satisfied and being satisfied," said as he resumed the vigorous rhythm of his hips steadily pumping in and out of Nora. "Since I'm busy with yours, make sure you do a good job for me. While you're taking care of my honey, I'm going to claim your wife and add my cum to the load you already put in this delicious wife of yours."

The sight of seeing his wife taken by another man, and Gerald's implicit challenge, caused Ryan's libido to spike.

"Kiss your wife, lover" Aiko urged, 'but don't stop making love to me. Make me yours." Aiko took legs off Ryan's shoulders. She spread her legs as wide as she could to make it easier for him to put the entire length of his cock inside her.

With his rock-hard cock still inside Akio, Ryan followed Gerald's example. He leaning over and passionately kissed his wife. Then Aiko pulled him away from her, wanting him to kiss her just as passionately. In a few moments, they too busy kissing each other to pay any attention to their legal partners. Suddenly, Ryan found himself gushing the contents of his balls into Aiko's warm sensual sleeve. His cock felt as if it were exploding a hot lava-like torrent of cum into her welcoming pussy.

Meanwhile, Gerald blasted his own load into Nora's already cum-filled pussy. Nora convulsed in her second climax of the day, thrusting her hips toward her lover as if she were trying to get his cock inside her fertile womb.

Two men dismounted from their lovers. Their cocks were covered in male and female cum. White babbly foamed began to trickle from the two women's pussies. Some of it dripped over genitals and some covered Gerald's now deflating cock. The women put their hands on the genitals to catch at least some of the outflow before it dripped onto the bed. They then rushed together to the bathroom to clean themselves.

Both Nora and Gerald realized that they had done another first. They had had two different lovers, their own spouse followed by their friends' spouse in what turned out to be just over an hour.

12