Two Thighs Ch. 09

Story Info
The new couple decides to join in.
4.7k words
4.65
14.2k
11

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers

Chapter 9 The Party's Continuation

When they came back from the bathroom, Aiko noticed that Norman had taken a place next to Nora while Wei-ling was sitting next to Ryan. She also saw that Ryan had a substantial bulge in his shorts. Given the sexually charged atmosphere which had come about as a result of seeing their neighbors copulate with two of their guests, that was hardly surprising. Nora seemed to squirm in her seat. Aiko suspected that she was trying the keep her thighs tightly shut in a vain attempt to hide her own arousal. In any case, both had lust in their eyes. Aiko took what she saw as good signs.

Since Norman and Wei-ling had interrupted their own lovemaking to initiate Nora and Ryan into their swinging group, they too were in a high state of arousal.

"So, what do you think?" Aiko asked, addressing the initiates.

Nora turned to her husband not sure what exactly she could or should say. When she glanced at her husband, he made a small nod, indicating that he wanted to go ahead. She glanced down and saw the same bulge that Aiko had seen.

Then Ryan vocalized his assent, "I'm in, if Nora is."

Now the decision to have sex with two sets of strangers, as well as their neighbours, rested entirely on Nora's shoulders. Nora was still a bit hesitant, influenced by the remnants of her former shy self. But her experiencing in sharing spouses with her neighbour had thrilled her. The idea, and the thrill, of having another man burying his cock in her vagina and releasing his seminal fluids inside her quickly overwhelmed any hesitation. She recognized the signs even if the other seven saw nothing obvious other than, perhaps, the look of lust in her eyes. Her flooding pussy was flooding in anticipation. The whole scene was just so overwhelming.

"I can change my mind at any time. Right?" she asked in what was essentially a proforma statement.

"Yes, that's right" Aiko confirmed. She smiled, knowing that there would probably be no stopping their neighborhood friends once they got started. "No always means no," she added just to reassure them.

"Excuse me," Nora said getting up. I need to use the bathroom."

"Me too," Ryan said as he followed his wife.

The new couple went to the bathroom but had to wait their turn. Bill had occupied the bathroom once Aiko and Emma had exited. Gerald was waiting for his turn too.

After two or three minutes, Bill came out to be replaced by Gerald. "Just give me a couple of minutes to clean up and then it's all yours," he said addressing Nora and Ryan.

Meanwhile, Aiko decided to take a seat on the sofa next to with Emma. Having become close friends, they took advantage of the break to catch up on what was going on in their lives.

A few minutes later, as Gerald exited the bathroom, he beelined straight to the two women, his wife and the woman he had just had sex with, Emma, and asked, solicitously, "Would you two sweet things like something to drink?"

"Yes, I would, Aiko answered, "just water for now, hon."

"Nothing for me, thanks," said Emma.

After returning with a glass of water, Gerald sat on an armchair next to its twin, which Bill was occupying. Clearly, they intended to rest for a while to recuperate from the sexual exercise they had just engaged in with Emma and Aiko.

Needing to satisfy his curiosity, Gerald asked Aiko, "Why did you interrupt Wei-ling and Norman while we were, you know, giving and taking our pleasure?"

"Well," she explained, "if all three of you guys came in us at the same time, none of you would be available to help initiate our guests, at least for a while. Of course, we ladies have more stamina than you guys. One of us could have easily taken care of Ryan, but that would still have left Nora out in the cold, so to speak. If you make her wait too long, she might begin to have second thoughts and get cold feet. One of you needs to have some gas in the tank for Nora. Right now, she very receptive, hot to trot, and we need to take advantage of it."

"Your wife is making a really good point," Emma interjected. She had been listening in. "Obviously, Norman and Wei-ling understood Aiko's logic and what Aiko had in mind. They agreed to her plan with her that someone had to keep his man-gun loaded if that someone is going to take a shot at Nora," the ever-blunt Emma added. "Wei-ling may be shyer than Aiko or me but, when it comes to sex, she's always ready, willing and even eager to try someone new."

"You were automatically disqualified, my dear hubby," Aiko said, "because you have already experienced the delights that lie between Nora's legs and I was disqualified for the same reason with respect to Ryan. As the point of the evening is to swap spouses, and Nora and Ryan are not quite ready yet, our partners for the first round are basically already set, Emma, for you, Bill for me and Norman and Wei-ling for each other. Furthermore, if they Norman and Wei-ling had actually consummated their current tryst, there would have been nobody left to take of our initiates, at least for a while."

Gerald rolled his eyes and laughed. "Count on you to think this through since such a labyrinthine way."

"The point is, Aiko continued, Norman and Wei-ling are all worked up, and as you can see, Nora and Ryan all worked up to."

Nora came back from the bathroom first. About ten minutes later, Ryan also came back. The women noticed the bulge in his pants had receded. Clearly, he had had to take several minutes to conquer his erection so that he could urinate.

Suddenly, there seemed to be an awkward silence in the rec room too. Two men were at least temporarily out of commission and two satisfied women who had put them into their current flaccid state. Then there was a couple, not married to each other, who, thanks to Aiko, just experienced coitus interruptus, and a couple, married to each other, who had watched six swingers rutting in front of them while they watched.

As if on cue, Norman crossed the room and took Nora's hand. His cock, which had partially deflated during the break, began to resume its upward trajectory. This act signaled Norman's willingness to accept the new couple into their group. At the same time, Wei-ling moved to sit beside Ryan, indicating that she was in agreement too. It was now up to the new couple, particularly Nora, to decide what would happen next.

* * *

Nora knew, as did everyone else, that it was time for her to make her decision. It was now or never, participate or leave. If she and Ryan left, the likelihood of being invited again some other time would probably diminish considerably. If they stayed, she would be signalling her readiness to have sex with men who were complete strangers.

She wondered about the ramifications, not so much logically, but in the form of lustful stream of consciousness. It would mean that these two strangers would get to know her more physical intimacy than most men she had known for years. It would mean that she would be allowing them to gain access her body in any way that only her husband and, in recent months, Gerald, had been able to do since she and Ryan had married. It meant that she would be allowing them to take temporary possession of her body, using it to satiate their manly lusts, and filling her with their alien seed. 'And,' she thought, 'get me own thrills out of it.'

She shivered at the thought of what was about to take place Again, she felt tingling in her genitals and flooding moisture in her pussy. Her body was telling her that she wanted these new cocks to feed and fill her man-hungry vagina. She blushed at the thought that she putting up no resistance and was ready and willing to submit herself to another man's lusts in front of her husband.

Despite Ryan's verbal affirmation to participate, Nora still looked nervously at her husband trying to read his face for any signs of doubt. Then her eyes travelled down to his pants. She saw the bulge in his pants had re-appeared, proved that he was turned-on and looking forward to exploring two new pussies.

'Or,' she thought. 'maybe he's turned on by the knowledge that these men are about to mount me and ride me, satisfy their carnal lusts in my hungry, welcoming pussy.'

Gerald, she conceded in her thoughts, had been the first to breach her marital defences and had paved the way for others to do the same. He throbbing twat and her flowing vaginal juices were sure signs that her pussy, that had once been Ryan's exclusive reserve until just a few months ago, would gladly welcome the invasion of additional men, and she had seen that her husband seemed to delight in sharing her with other men, at least as long as he could watch and access to her lovers' as well.

And in her stream of consciousness, there was no doubt in her mind now that her body had its lascivious needs and desires. She would capitulate to them. She was almost eager for them to take her just as much as she knew they wanted to take her.

But, she realized, she loved her husband, and their kids, and their life as a family above all else, so much so that if Brian called a halt to their libertine activities, she knew she would agree to it. On matters of sex, she was more than willing to follow Ryan's lead.

Satisfied, no, convinced, that her husband actually wanted to see her spreading her legs for Norman or Bill, Nora accepted Norman's hand and then stood up. His large, now naked hairy form contrasted sharply with the petite blonde who was still wearing her clothes. This contrast in size made Nora look even more diminutive than usual. Norman always had this effect. He even made normal-sized men like Gerald and Bill look small in comparison.

Hand in hand, Nora followed Norman's lead as he took her to the sofa bed. She looked at her newest lover's cock and saw that the proudly standing member had turned into a long hard rod that wobbled with each step he took.

The sight of Norman's rock-hard penis provoked another twinge in her groin, a twinge of eagerness and anticipation in the knowledge that that this stiff, unfamiliar man muscle would soon penetrate her body with the aim of shooting a full load of semen from his overflowing balls deep into her most intimate interior. She could hardly wait.

* * *

Ryan's gaze was fixated on watching Norman take his wife's wife hand and leading to the sofa bed. He was so focussed on the spectacle of the imminent sharing of his wife with a man he had never met before until this very night that he did not even notice a nude Wei-ling approaching him and then sitting beside.

She, on the other, saw the massive bulge in Ryan's shorts and had a pretty good idea what was going through his head. She was still somewhat worked up thanks to the uninterrupted coitus she had been enjoying with Norman. While her passion had receded somewhat during the break in sexual action, she still felt the warm glow of desire that had been kindled by her earlier copulation start to heat up again. She saw that Ryan's cock was standing at full mast and had no intention of allowing it to go to waste. She needed it to satisfy her own resurging desire.

She was certain that Ryan's erection had run out of room in his pants. 'Surely,' she thought, 'his equipment must be causing him some real discomfort.

No sooner had she formulated that thought when she saw Ryan undo his belt and put his hand in his shorts to re-adjust the position of his cock.

"Let me help," Wei-ling said smiling and drawing attention to herself. She undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. "Stand up for a sec," she suggested. Ryan followed her command giving her the opportunity to yank down both shorts and underwear, both at the same time, all the way down his legs, thus exposing his cock to her, and everyone else's, view.

"Sit," she then ordered, noticing that Ryan had shifted his attention back to what was going between his wife and Norman on the sofa bed.

Although Wei-ling had a relatively reserved personality, she realized that she would have to take the lead, at least for a little while. Meanwhile, the thought of having his hardness inside her caused the heat of arousal in her to rise. She wanted to sit on the newcomer's hard member and feel the fullness of its presence inside her body. For her, like her husband their swinger friends, variety was the spice of life.

But she also realized that impaling herself on him might cause him to ejaculate into her so soon as her hot, wet pussy enveloped his cock. She was not quite there herself although the eroticism of the swinging party and the thought new young cock was quickly driving her toward her own need for satisfaction. She also worried that the sight of seeing his wife being mounted by a stranger might set him Ryan as well, should she take him in her too soon.

So, Wei-ling had to take matters into her own hands, so to speak. She took a firm grip on Ryan's cock. Rather than stroking it and risking premature ejaculation, she squeezed it instead in a firm but non-erotic manner. It was enough to draw finally Ryan's attention away from watching the sharing of his wife to paying attention to the sexually charged Chinese woman at his side whose glistening eyes were beacons of lust directed at him.

Meanwhile, Gerald and Bill having expended themselves, Emma, Norman's wife in Gerald's case, and Aiko, in Bill's case had settled into watch Norman and Wei-ling each separately initiate the new couple as the newest members of their swinging group while waiting to recuperate for the next round.

"Go for it," Bill urged his wife quietly.

Wei-ling smiled back at her husband. His encouragement was not really needed but it did serve as a clear signal that her husband fully on board in accepting Nora and Ryan into their group.

"Yeah, go for it. What are you waiting for?" added the effervescent little Emma, making the members of the group unanimous in their acceptance of the newcomers.

* * *

When Norman saw Wei-ling pull down the zipper of Ryan's shorts, he took it as his cue to begin his role in Nora's initiation. He began to unbutton her blouse. Worried that she might be nervous, he decided to wait for a few moments after releasing each button. Slowly but surely, the blouse became undone.

As the blouse opened, he could see that her nipples had already turned into hard little nubs. They had stiffened in anticipation of their exposure to his lust-filled eyes. Knowing what kind of party that she had been invited to, Nora had obviously not bothered to wear her bra. She was prepared!

He worked his way around her until he was behind her. Then he began to fondle her breasts, then pulling and lightly pinching her nipples, eliciting a moan from his young lover.

Norman limited himself to her breasts for now, partly to give himself time to slowly increase the level of Nora's arousal but also, partly, to dial back the visual stimulation he knew Ryan was getting from watching him play with Nora. So, Norman settled down to diddling with Nora's sensitive nipples while waiting to see what Wei-ling was going to do with Ryan.

Wei-ling knew that her friend and lover, Norman, had read the situation accurately. He had to bring Nora to a slow boil without overwhelming Ryan with visual stimulation until Wei-ling had had her fun with Ryan. Then, he could resume his seduction of Nora, knowing that the sight of his copulation with the young man's wife would like make him more than ready for second round with his own wife Emma.

Wei-ling took Ryan's hand and urged him to stick her fingers in her pussy. "I'm so wet for you," she told him. "Trust me, Norman isn't going to do anything more to your wife, at least for now. "Put your fingers inside and wiggle them. I like that."

Ryan did as he was asked and discovered that the woman had a veritable swamp between her legs. Caressing the inside of her vagina with his fingers, and finding her G-spot, he soon had her moaning and wriggling on his fingers.

Although she could have orgasmed on his fingers, she wanted to have his virile cock there instead. So, she got off his fingers, took his hand and led him to a couch where it would be easier for them to mount each other.

"Lie down," she urged Ryan."

As soon Ryan had settled into place, Wei-ling straddled him. She took his cock in her hand and positioned herself to impale herself with it. Since nothing but a little tit-stroking was going on between Norman and his wife, Ryan turned his attention to the scantily-haired pussy that was about to swallow his love sausage. He gasped as Wei-ling took hold of his cock and put its head to the entrance of her hole. Then she slid down his cock, sheathing Ryan's love weapon with her sweet wet pussy.

With the whole thing buried in her body, Wei-ling started riding up and down on his cock. The sensation of new pussy on his rod was enough to divert Ryan's attention from watching the impending copulation of his wife with Norman and to focus on his new lover.

Ryan looked into her eyes. Wei-ling smiled and then kissed him passionately. He returned her kiss, now becoming increasingly focussed on his own pleasure. He stopped watching what Nora and Norman were doing, closed his eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lover's hot vaginal mouth enveloping his rock-hard cock.

Ryan felt his lust start to build again, not because his anticipation of seeing another man invade his wife's most intimate place, but because he was enjoying the pleasure that Wei-ling was affording him. For a few minutes, he forgot about his wife and instead, concentrated on Wei-ling's unique beauty and sensuality, the brushing of his breasts against his chest as she bobbed on his cock. He felt how wet she was getting and felt the twinges which foretold his impending climax.

As he approached his climax, Ryan looked up into Wei-ling's face, saw her eyes roll back and the swamp between her legs turn into a lake of juices while she cried out that she was cumming. Ryan, who had done an admirable job of restraining himself, waiting for Wei-ling. suddenly thrust his pelvis against Wei-ling's and then let go a torrent of his love juices shoot up into the Asian woman's welcoming vessel.

Weil-ling then flopped down onto his chest while the two of them caught their breaths. While holding her in place, Ryan's cock gradually deflated, allowing their comingled juices to run out all over Ryan's pubis. Ryan made no movement to dislodge Wei-ling, preferring to enjoy the intimacy of the moment.

The Ryan remembered that Norman had started to make his move on Nora. He wondered how far their liaison had progressed only to discover that they were watching him and Wei-ling and that he was still playing with her tits.

* * *

Nora was fascinated by the sight of her husband copulating with Bill's Chinese wife, rutting like an animal with someone else's wife. Even though she had seen him make love with Aiko, she was much more turned on by displaying herself than by watching, although, of course, watching was fun too. So, she was secretly pleased that Norman had held back until Wei-ling and her husband had fully completed their sexual union. Nora also realized that her husband would be massively turned on by seeing a virtual stranger to take her, possess her, and satisfy his wanton lust in her married pussy. So, she was determined to give him a show and demonstrate to her husband, Ryan, that she was at least as hot as any of the other women in the room.

When Wei-ling, and especially her husband, looked toward her and Norman after their mutual orgasm, she realized that Norman would take that as his cue to begin her seduction in front of her husband and their friends.

"Hold on a second, Norman," Nora said.

She got off the sofa bed and removed the remainder of her clothing. Then she returned to Norman, sat on his lap facing him, and. Imitating what she had seen Ryan and Wei-ling do, then kissed him passionately, briefly glancing back to make sure that Ryan was watching her.

Pimanko
Pimanko
253 Followers
12