Two Thighs Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers

Norman's cock, which had remained stiff while they watched Wei-ling and Ryan satisfying themselves with each other's bodies, pressed against her the naked skin of her belly. Taking the initiative, she used her left hand to stroke his cock while she held the back of Norman's head as she kissed him.

Whereas Wei-ling had assumed this position in order to follow up with penetration, Nora kissed only. Then she decided to climb off Norman's lap, got down on her knees between his legs, and started to gently suck his cock.

She glanced at her husband again. He was watching intently. She could see that his cock was already beginning to harden despite just having had his pleasure with Wei-ling.

Nora was just sucking Norman's cock to send the message to Ryan that she was offering herself to Norman, for his carnal pleasure. She would serve him and let him satisfy his lust for her with her willing body. Besides, the truth be told, she also had a very hungry pussy in need of being fed. Swallowing was not really on Nora's agenda.

Meanwhile, Norman rasped. "Oh, that's so good. Slow down unless you want to swallow it."

Nora glanced briefly toward her husband to see his reaction to the spectacle of seeing his wife suck on a stranger's cock. She also knew he wanted to watch Norman inject her with his sperm in her still-fertile vagina was something that electrified her husband. The sight of another man's baby-making cream in his wife's pussy sent jolts of lust from his wide witness-bearing eyes, through his body and straight into his hard, pulsing cock, the very same cock that had planted two children in her.

Nora had come to know her husband well enough that what he really wanted to see her intimate physical union with another man.

So, she was about to stop sucking Norman's cock, Ryan surprised her by interrupting them and saying, "Aiko, Emma, could get me some pillows and a blanket?"

When the two had accomplished their task, Ryan said, "Norman, you're a big strong man. Lift her up onto your chest but don't lower her onto your cock, at least not yet."

At this point, Norman and Nora knew where they had to go. They briefly separated and then moved to the blanket and pillows, which other two women had just laid out. Norman gently let Nora slide down his body until her toes reached the floor. On the way down, his cock had brushed between the lips of across Nora's labia and slid across her clitoris, causing her to moan audibly at the sensation of his gentle intrusion.

Nora was surprised. 'Well, that was unexpected,' She thought!' He wants to choreograph my seduction!' She, like everyone else in the room, had noticed that Ryan's anticipation of what was about to occur to her, his wife, had already resurrected his erection.

"Lay her down on her back," Ryan said. Aiko, Emma, could please pull her legs toward her chest? Please make sure her legs are wide open too."

Her pussy was not totally exposed to everyone else in the room. Nora felt the tickling sensations that gave away her lustful eagerness. They were accompanied by a seepage of her love juices appear on her labia. They glistened in the light. Everyone could see that she was willing, eager, and hungry to be taken by the big hairy man. Even Gerald and Bill, who had spent themselves in their lovers' bodies about a half-hour earlier felt their loins stir in anticipation.

"Now Norman, take my wife, take her until she begs you to fill her pussy with your hot cum!"

Norman got into position. He pointed his cock toward her pussy lips, placed the cock head at the entrance and then strongly thrust into her with his pelvis, causing to groan loudly at his intrusion.

Meanwhile, Aiko and Emma, were about to put Nora's legs Norman's shoulders when Nora nimbly grabbed her own thighs near the knees and pulled them toward her cheat and then to the side, keeping herself wide open to Norman's assault and for everyone else's viewing pleasure of everyone else, especially, of course, her husband.

This wanton display on Nora's part encouraged Norman to pound into her as if his life depended on it. Ryan could his wife's labia wrap themselves around Norman's cock, seeming to grasp it in an attempt to keep the one-eyed monster inside her woman-cave. When he pushed in, her lower lips seemed to cave in, following the direction of the male organ burrowing into it. When the penis was withdrawing, they seemed to clasp at it as if they were trying to prevent it from escaping.

Ryan stared in wonder as this stranger pumped his cock into his wife, knowing it would not end until Norman has splashed the wall of his wife's vagina with strange cum. Although he had just spilled his semen inside Wei-ling, he felt his prick already begin to pulse as blood began to flow back into it.

With the other two women holding her legs up and apart, she looked particularly vulnerable. Ryan glanced at Bill and saw that his cock was beginning to swell in anticipation of taking Norman's place between his wife's legs. He enjoyed the thought of sharing his cute wife with men he had never met until they had walked into Aiko and Gerald's home.

Nora was so deep into the sexual act that anyone could have been between her legs and she would not have cared. It made her feel slutty and it made her feel good. When she glanced at her husband, she saw his eyes light up with lust as the the big hairy man mated with her despite the fact that Wei-ling had just drained him.

Minutes passed. Norman's groaning became louder while Nora's grunting increased. It was the clear that the copulating couple were hurdling to what they both wanted, mutual physical ecstasy.

"He likes to share me with other men," she thought, "and I love for him to share me."

Norman looked like he was in pain although everyone knew it was a look that signaled that he was roaring to his peak. "I'm close cumming," he gasped.

"Me too!" Nora managed to mumbled between her grunting gasping. The she said, "I'm ready. I'm cumming! Take me! Take me now!"

With those words, Norman blasted his sperm deep into the young woman's body, sending it up toward her still fertile womb.

By this time, both Gerald and Bill were ready for a second round. Since Bill had already had Aiko, he turned his attention to Emma while Gerald took Wei-ling in his arms.

It was just past midnight when the visitors decided it was time to go home. Having come to Aiko and Gerald's house together in Bill's car, he, Wei-ling, Norman and Emma left together to return home.

Nora and Ryan walked back home, took a quick shower, and then went to bed.

"I guess we're honest-to-goodness swingers now," Nora said.

"Yes," he replied, "we are."

Then, seconds later, both exhausted and satisfied, they fell into a deep sleep.

Pimanko
Pimanko
254 Followers
12