Two Thighs Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. F groaned in disappointment but eagerly agreed if that was what it would take to rid this white man's hard cock and feel his semen wash her insides. As soon as Gerald lifted himself off the seat, she wrapped legs around his waist. Making sure not to dislodge his cock from her curvy body, Gerald slowly walked the few steps it took to reach the mattress. It was difficult, not because he was carrying her weight, but because the walking caused his cock to move up and down inside her luscious body. He had to take a deep breath to control himself from cumming too soon.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, "but you'll have to get off me for a couple of seconds."

She released the hold of her athletic legs from around his waist and landed her feet on the floor. She grabbed his hand pulled him down. "Pimmel, get your cock back inside me right now! Pound the hell out of me! Make me cum! Fill me with your seed!" she half-ordered and half-pleaded. "Show no mercy. Avenge your wife by turning me into your personal slut!"

She lay on her back and opened legs. Her black snatch was glistening with her moisture. Her labia were swollen. Her hole had opened enough for him to see the pink flesh deeper in her hungry hole.

He got down between her legs and rammed his rampant phallus deep into her vagina. He was almost certain that his cock was searching for the entrance to her womb where it would then shoot his semen. He pumped into her hard and fast. She reciprocated with a thrusting pelvis and a squeezing snatch that was hell-bent on milking every single drop of cum out of his bloated balls.

It did not take long for the horny copulating couple to explode simultaneously. Pulse after pulse of his semen splashed against the walls of the woman's vagina. He imagined his sperm rushing to complete their journey to her womb in search of her eggs and then fertilizing them.

Spent, the rutting couple collapsed into a heap, his cock still buried inside her steamy channel.

Finally, after a few moments, Gerald withdrew his cum-covered rod. Mrs. F. took his cock in her hand and then stuck it back into her mouth. She sucked it clean as she fondled his balls. She marvelled that his cock was still in a semi-hard state and seemingly getting ready for more action, provided of course that it received the right kind of encouragement.

She looked up at him. "You remember that you can have any woman here you want and they have to do what you want. Right?"

'Yes," he said, "I've already taken you, haven't I? Why do you ask? Have you got something, or maybe I should say, somebody else in mind?" he asked.

"In fact, I do," she said in a mischievous tone.

Then she whispered what she had in mind in his ear. All the while, she played with Gerald's cock, which was definitely getting harder. After obtaining his agreement to participate in her plot, she gave his cock a tug and said, "Good, I can tell you still have some bullets in your gun." Then she headed off toward the mattress which Aiko and her mistress were occupying.

As Gerald followed his latest lover, he looked toward his wife. Their eyes met and locked briefly. Then they both turned to look at the time on the grandfather's clock on the far side of the room. There was still half an hour to go before her Sapphic servitude would come to an end.

* * *

Aiko had seen the black beauty join in sexual congress with her horny husband. Now Mrs. F and Gerald were making a beeline straight back to her and Mrs. T. At first, she thought Mrs. F was just going to rejoin her good friend, the big woman with the massive tits, but as she neared, she meaningfully at her as if to indicate that she had something to say to her specifically.

As the woman came nearer, Aiko could see her husband's cum leaking out of her pussy. Since Mrs. T was talking to the other women, Mrs. F expressed what she wanted to do into Aiko's ear. Aiko smiled and nodded in agreement.

Mrs. F planted herself in front of her friend's face and said, "Look what I've got for you. It's Pimmel's cum." Before the big-breasted woman could protest, her black friend pushed her down against a pile of pillows, and thrust her snatch toward her friend's face. "You should at least taste it before it's all gone," she told her, "so that you know what your sex doll can have for dessert whenever she wants to."

Mrs. T was about to extend her tongue to Mrs. F's pussy when she suddenly moved away and was replaced by Gerald. "Why get it second-hand when you can get it directly from the source?" he questioned.

Mrs. T. looked up the intruder. "What do you think you're doing, Pimmel?" she asked, standing up.

"I'm taking advantage of my privileges."

"What privileges? What do you mean?" she asked.

"The auction agreement allows you to rent Aiko's body and use it anyway you like, but it also entitles me, as her husband, to the body of any woman here except of course Susan who, along with John, is a host and not a participant," Gerald explained. "So, I'm claiming my rights to make use of your body."

"But I'm the winning bidder," she declared. "That rule doesn't apply to me."

"That's not so," said a voice that Aiko and Gerald had not heard since the end of the auction but recognized as belonging to Susan. "You're not exempt."

"What are doing here?" Mrs. T asked.

"My job," she answered. "As your host, I have to check in once in a while to make sure that things are running smoothly. If they are, I just peek in and then leave again."

Mrs. T was about to object again but Susan halted her with a gesture for silence. "Like every other female participant, you agreed to make yourself available to Pimmel and Yarn at any time of their choosing. Pimmel has made his choice and you are obliged to fulfill the terms of the agreement. If you refuse, I will take it up with the club's executive and..." and then she trailed off.

Mrs. T blanched. She knew the club took its rules very seriously. The executive would find an effective way to punish her and her husband as a couple. She had visions of being banned from forthcoming special events and dealing with a very pissed-off husband. "Okay, you win," she said addressing Gerald and Susan at the same time.

Nevertheless, Mrs. T. scowled. As she had been counting on having an all-female night, she was somewhat put off by this new development. This was supposed to be her pussy night.

She got down on her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She thought to give him a quick blowjob and then get right back to her Sapphic pleasures. Although he was semi-hard, she realized that it would take a while before he would be excited enough to let loose in her mouth.

Gerald was going to have none of that, "No, sit down," Gerald ordered. "Prop yourself up with those pillows behind you."

She let go of his cock to follow his instructions. Once she was in position and at the right height, he straddled her face and put his cock back in her mouth. She started sucking it again.

He turned his head to see that his wife was still situated between big-breasted woman's legs.

"Push that wonderful cock of yours all the way down her throat," Aiko urged with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

As a man who overwhelmingly preferred vaginas, Gerald had never actually tried to deep-throat anyone, let alone the love his life. But he knew he had to be careful. He let her suck his cock until it was completely erect. He tilted her head back and then very, very slowly started working his cock into her throat, but stopped each time she gurgled or gagged, giving her a chance to get used to it. On a couple of occasions, he withdrew a little until she was ready for him to proceed.

Then a mental bulb lit up in Aiko's head. While her domineering lover was preoccupied by the fleshy object in her mouth, she got down on her knees. With one hand, she raised Mrs. T's leg and placed it on her shoulder. She put all fingers of her other together to form a rough conical shape, then pushed it into Mrs. T's vaginal opening. She pumped her combined fingers into the woman's vaginal cavity.

As more female juice trickled from between her lover's labia, she used it to lubricate her fingers even more. The wetter the woman became, the more natural lubricant became available. The more lubricant she had on her and gingers, the harder and farther Aiko pushed her fingers into her lover's vagina. Slowly but surely, more of her fingers were sinking into the Mrs. T's swampy passage.

Meanwhile, Mrs. F was watching and nodding her approval as Aiko slowly, but steadily, widened the gap between Mrs. T's pussy lips.

Muffled groans emanated from Mrs. T. Whether they were moans of pleasure or groans of protest was difficult to tell, probably both. Whether it was because of the cock in her mouth or the hand pushing deeper into her pussy was also difficult to tell. In any case, Aiko's hand had now reached the point where tits widest part was tightly lodged in her lover's vaginal entrance.

"Keep going," Mrs. F. urged. "She's had babies. Put your hand inside her."

Aiko looked up to see that Mrs. F and one of the other women and the blonde who had used her on love-recliner had latched onto her massive mammaries and were about to nurse from the big woman's lactating udders.

After applying a little more pressure against the ever-widening opening to the woman's birth canal, her hand suddenly popped in. Her vaginal opening closed around her wrist. A quick glance at Gerald showed that her husband had succeeded in getting his entire cock into her mouth and far enough down her throat to have his balls dangling against her chin and her nose buried in his pubic hair.

It occurred to Aiko that she and Gerald were indulging in another threesome. This time, they were double-teaming a woman who had earlier teased and then used Aiko for her selfish pleasure.

Suddenly, Mrs. T arched back. Her body started to convulse as an orgasm ripped through her. He vaginal muscles pulsed and squeezed Aiko's hand and wrist and inundated them with copious hot fluid.

She heard Gerald moan. When Aiko looked up again, she saw that her husband was unloading himself was cumming directly down her throat and to her stomach. Mrs. T seemed to be gulping down his offerings.

While Mrs. T was still in the throes of her orgasm, Aiko felt someone remove the collar around her neck. She glanced quickly at the grandfather clock and saw that it was indeed midnight. Her obligations were formally over.

However, the removal of the collar was quickly followed by someone grabbing her hips. A real male cock, hot and very hard, slipped into sopping wet pussy shortly after. Aiko's enticing ass and exposed pussy were open invitations to any man present to take her from behind and fill her vagina with his man meat, and someone one did. Aiko didn't care who it was. After all, it was her night to be a limitless slut.

Aiko welcomed the cock's intrusion and the enthusiasm of its eager owner. She didn't even look to see who was riding her because she was already ascending to a huge male-induced orgasm, an orgasm that was accompanied by a huge gush of real male semen filled her insides.

As the rules of the Ladies Room no longer applied, and the evening had turned into an open orgy, the men who had been watching, and hoping for an opportunity to plug the nearest available hole, were now able to join in. In addition to the one who mounted Aiko, two others were riding the black beauty and the blonde doggie style. The three desperately horny men did not last very long and soon blasted their loads inside their partners.

Once the eight lovers had disengaged from each other, Gerald took Aiko's hand. "You look exhausted, hon," he said.

"I am," she agreed. "Let's go to our room. I'd like to take a shower and then have a very long sleep." She smiled. "I'm exhausted," she told him. "You don't mind reclaiming me later, do you?"

"No, of course not," he replied.

They headed toward their room. As they walked past the door to the room assigned to Nora's successful bidders, they noticed that the sign read, 'The Men's Room.' They wondered how Ryan, and especially Nora, had fared.

As they walked past the Men's Room, Gerald held his wife's hand and said, "I love you." he said.

She smiled back at him, knowing that he was okay with what she had done, for she had just realized that her husband had never seen her use cunnilingus to bring a woman to a climax.

"I love you too," she replied.


12