Two Thighs Ch. 14

Story Info
Nora surrenders herself to a black man.
5.8k words
4.6
18k
13

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers

Chapter 14 The Men's Room

As John had asked, Ryan and Nora stood near the door which had the sign 'Ladies' Room' written on it, while John brought Aiko into the room. They were looking at each other wondering what that meant. They had only a very brief glimpse of what was inside when John stepped through the door, shutting it behind him. They had seen enough to know that it was not a place where women could 'freshen up'.

As they waited, Nora subconsciously tried to hide her nudity. In a gesture that inexactly resembled Sandro Botticelli's 'The Birth of Venus', she put her left arm across the front of her body, using it to cover a large part of her perfectly proportioned mammaries and completely hiding her nipples and areoles and a large part of her perfectly proportioned mammaries. Her right arm extended down so that her hand covered her manicured pussy. Having a nude Aiko beside her gave her some courage in their shared naked sorority, but that she had disappeared into the room. Nora was naked all by herself. Her natural shyness had returned.

John came out of the Ladies' Room a few minutes later. He led the couple down the hall to another room. Nora's arms and hands were still attempting to maintain her modesty.

Behind her, several men were following them, apparently following them. They were able to admire the assets that she could not cover, her very swaying womanly hips, the luscious soft curves of her ass, her strong thighs and her beautiful legs. If Nora had been aware of them, she might have realized that, for some men, what she was displaying from behind was just as enticing as what she was displaying from the front.

John stopped in front of the door that had a sign which read 'Men's Room' posted next to it."

"The special rules here are essentially the male counterparts of the rules in the Ladies' Room," John said.

"Which are?" Ryan asked.

"In the Ladies' Room, the men are not allowed to participate unless a woman invites them and only under the conditions specified by the women. In this room, the reverse is the case. The women have to wait for an invitation from a man and follow the men's instructions."

The concept of a woman needing an invitation to participate in sex struck Ryan as odd. "I don't quite understand," Ryan said.

"Manko," he said, using her pseudonym because other club members were nearby, "will mostly be a sex doll for women."

"Oh!" both Ryan and Nora said at the same time. They felt the heat of embarrassment surge through their faces. They had not given even the slightest thought to the possibility that either Aiko or Nora might could become the object of lesbian debauchery.

"The guys in the Ladies' Room," John continued to explain, "are there because they get really turned on when they watch their wives having sex with each other. None of the ladies are full-blown hardcore lesbians but, once in a while, usually once a year, a number of them get together for a night of Sapphic fun. Variety, apparently, is the spice of life. Tonight, though, is the first time, they have decided to treat themselves to a total stranger instead of just each other."

'Oh my god,' Nora thought. "I think I just dodged a bullet. If I were in Aiko's place, I'd have quit right away!"

Out loud, she uttered, "She'll quit for sure."

"I wouldn't count on it," Ryan contradicted. "She's a dynamo. She's not totally inexperienced in sex between women. She always seems up for new adventures too."

'Good points.' Nora thought.

"Why would a woman even be in this room if they could participate by invitation?" she asked John.

"Ah, that you'll find out by yourself," John replied. "Since the two of you are having a little competition, I have to be fair. Manko has no idea what to expect. So, I'm not going to tell you what you can expect either."

John opened the door and gestured to them to step through. They walked in and glanced around. This room was just as opulent as the so-called Ladies' Room and was well furnished with mattresses.

A huge black man approached John and the couple accompanying him. He was taller than Ryan by at least a head. He was huge but he was also lean and muscular. He looked like a bodybuilder or a professional wrestler.

Nora, who had relaxed a little as she walked through the door tried, to cover her female assets again.

"This is Mr. F," John introduced. "He and his wife were the winning bidders for your, eh, services."

Mr. F extended his hand to Ryan and shook it. "Very pleased to meet you," he said very politely.

He was about to extend his hand to Nora when he noticed her modest posture. "Oh no, don't be shy," he said. "Don't cover yourself like that. Beauty should always be displayed." He gently took her left arm in his hand and pulled it away. "Besides, everyone has already seen your beautiful mounds at the auction. You are truly gorgeous."

Nora blushed at both the complement and her misplaced modesty. It occurred to her how silly it must look for a naked woman at a sex party, and who was likely to have multiple partners, to be prudish.

When the black man offered his hand for a handshake, and knowing full well that common courtesy required her to use her right hand, the very same one that she was using to cover her neatly trimmed pussy, she had no choice but to grasp it.

He held onto her hand like a lover would, gently and sensually massaging her small white hand in his huge black one.

Then Mr. F changed the subject. "I'm sorry. I can't introduce my wife because she's already gone to the Ladies' Room. My friends, Mr. And Mrs. T, were the winning bidders for Manko's services, but we also agreed that my wife could go there while Mr. T joins me here. I expect him soon."

"Yarn, may I ask you a few personal questions? You don't have to answer them, if you don't want to."

"What about?" Ryan asked.

"I understand that this is your first time as participants at a swingers' party like this one."

That's true," he replied. "We went to a swinger's club once with Manko and Pimmel but only as observers."

"So, you at least have some idea of what to expect."

"Yes, I suppose so. We got an eyeful too. Changing the subject, he added, "I'll tell you upfront, we're both very nervous, especially my wife."

"No doubt," the big black man agreed. "I can see that. That's why I want to ask you a few questions. I want to get a sense of where you're coming from and what your boundaries are. I don't wish to offend in any way."

"Ask away," Ryan said.

"Are you here because you are a cuckold and want to watch other men, especially black men, have sex with your wife? Do you get a hard-on at the thought of a black man dumping his semen in your little white wife's hot little pussy? Or maybe you just don't like to be near black people?"

Ryan flashed him a look of anger for his crass language and then relaxed. "I suppose they're fair questions," he started to answer.

Ryan recalled how his remarks to Gerald about the presence of black people were interpreted by his friend as, at the very least, a symptom of some residual racial prejudice. So, he answered the man's question carefully but honestly.

"No," Ryan said after a brief pause, "I was just caught off-guard. Frankly speaking, it so happens that we don't have any black folks within our acquaintance. So, we've never swung with black folks," Ryan explained. "Under these circumstances, it never occurred to us that black folks would even be here, let alone bid on and then win an auction for my wife."

"But you and your wife did come here knowing that she would be a sex doll and was likely to be used like one. Is that not so?" he asked.

"Yes," Ryan agreed, "and for the record, since we didn't expect black folks, we didn't come here to satisfy some taboo black-on-white fantasy."

"Understood," Mr. F said, "a good point."

Ryan continued. "No, interracial sex is not taboo to us. Our swinging group has two Asian women in it including Manko. Interracial sex blacks would definitely be a novelty for us."

Ryan saw the tension in the black man's face begin to recede. He relaxed in turn, glad that the man seemed to have accepted his explanation.

"So, what motivates you to let other men enjoy your wife's body? Have you got a cuckold fetish?" he asked.

Ryan had done his research and knew what the question was driving at. He didn't answer his question directly at first though. "The traditional definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife is adulterous. In this sense, all swingers are either cuckolds and cuckqueans."

"That's not what I really meant," Mr. F interjected.

"I know," Ryan assured. "Just bear with me. You asked if being a cuckold is my fetish. So, I'm answering it my way."

"Fair enough," the big black man agreed.

Ryan forged on. "My wife and I mutually and voluntarily agreed for her to become a sex doll for strangers based on your club's rules as told to us by John. Therefore, she's not cheating on me in the sense that she is having sex with someone behind my back. As a fetish, cuckoldry involves elements of humiliation and you're wondering if I'm one of those. Right?" he asked.

Mr. F nodded in agreement.

"To be honest," Ryan continued, "the thought of my wife having sex with other men does turn me on. It turns her on too but she's too shy to admit it. I have no intention of spending the whole evening passively watching and then jacking myself off for next few hours. I will watch only to make sure she is safe and to see that she is enjoying herself. Seeing my enjoying herself is the greatest aphrodisiac of all, at least in my opinion. I have every intention of taking advantage of your wives just as you take advantage of mine. I will certainly not tolerate any attempt to humiliate her or me. If that happens, we're through for the evening. Is that clear?" Ryan demanded.

"Understood," the black giant said.

"I want her to have a night of pleasure on a scale that I can't provide by myself or even with the help of our swinging friends," Ryan continued. "I want my wife to experience the pleasures of taking on multiple men for her sake, not for mine. I want her to discover the depth and extent of her sexuality."

Mr. F smiled. "Good, I'm glad to hear that. Let's shake on it."

The two men, the sex doll's husband and the black man who bought her services, shook hands to express their mutual understanding and agreement.

"You are a stag," he commented, "and Roan is your vixen. I may be a big black guy who is about to use his cock to fill your petite blonde wife's tight married pussy with his cum, but I really dislike playing the role of a black bull humiliating some nerdy white guy with a cuckold fetish. I hate that kind of play-acting," the huge black man added.

Changing the subject, Ryan suddenly asked his wife's buyer, "Why haven't you asked my wife any questions?"

"For two reasons," Mr. F began to explain. "For starters, you already said she's here on her own free will and with your agreement." Finally addressing Nora, he asked, "That's true, isn't?" he said.

She nodded her assent and softly said, "Yes."

"Secondly," he continued, "As I'm the winning bidder for her, shall we say, services, she is now my property. I can do with her whatever I want within our club's rules. I will only stop if she uses her safe word or you, Yarn, put an end to it."

"Then we have an understanding," said Ryan as the two shook hands.

* * *

As Nora's husband and Mr. F were having their discussion, Mr. F continued to hold her small white hand in his very large black one. He was squeezing her hand gently and caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. He seemed to emanate both strength and gentleness. Her pussy moistened at the thought of this huge man possessing her, enveloping her body with his and then completely filling it with his manhood. And then lend her body to his friends.

Nora had witnessed the initial tension between the two men but was also relieved that they had to come to a resolution. She witnessed her husband cede his rights to his wife to Mr. F. She would belong to this huge man for the next four hours. She would be his play-thing. She had no idea what he planned, and she had some trepidation about what would happen. Something inside her told her that tonight she would experience true debauchery. She would become a true slut wife.

At the same time, she felt secure in the knowledge that Ryan would be nearby, watching out for her. She was pleased to hear him tell her prospective lover that he expected him and his friends to focus on pleasuring her.

When the big black man turned his attention to her. Nora saw the lust in his dark eyes.

"You don't need her permission or mine," Ryan answered. "You bought her. She's yours, at least for now."

The big black man stepped closer to the vulnerable-looking little white wife. He put his hand on Nora's shoulder. She trembled at his touch.

"Don't be afraid," he told her softly.

"I'm just nervous," she confessed meekly. "I've never done anything like this before."

"A virgin to debauchery, are you? You are very brave," he observed. He slid his hand across the top of her chest. "Your skin is so very soft. It feels like velvet," he added.

Nora felt the butterflies in her stomach. His initial touch was a teasing prelude for what was to come.

First one hand and then the other, moved toward her breast and, in an overtly sexual way, manipulated them. Using the tips of fingers, he encircled each nipple and gently pulled them forward. They hardened in his grasp until they looked and felt like hard cherry pits.

Nora sighed. Her pussy tingled with arousal. Her deeply sexual nature was already taking the driver's seat.

Mr. F squatted down on his knees. His big black hands left her creamy-white mounds and their hard nipples and made their way together down the valley of her breasts. As bent down, he kissed and then sucked on each nipple. Then his hands travelled down the front of her body.

Nora saw the contrast in their skin colours. It was hard for Nora to verbalize the thrill that this contrast gave her.

He squatted on his haunches and then let his huge hands flow along the curves of her hips. His tongue dipped into her belly-button and swirled around. His tongue slowly descended down her belly, exploring the region between her belly-button and edge of her pubic region. He noted that most the hair of her pussy had been trimmed leaving only a landing strip. She was a true blonde.

Nora shivered while his tongue and his hands explored her body. After stroked her generous hips, he reached behind her to cup and squeeze her luscious ass cheeks. She could feel him inhaling her feminine fragrance and exhaling his hot breath against her pale skin.

She thought, for a moment, that he would travel even lower. She anticipated his tongue sliding across her labia and over her sensitive nub. She felt the growing excitement in her loins. But the big black man disappointed her when he went no further. Instead, he stood up. He was teasing her. Besides, he had some more exploring to do.

Mr. F pulled Nora closer to him. Whatever disappointment she might have felt when he stopped his descent toward her sweet pussy dissipated when he kissed her softly. He let his tongue firmly but briefly glide across her lips. It felt like a caress. She sighed in excitement, expecting him to explore her mouth with his tongue. Instead, he broke the kiss just as she trembled at his touch.

He urged to turn her around. He stroked her back. "You have such beautiful, soft smooth skin," he observed. He planted a soft kiss on her back He was intent on tasting and breathing in every part of her body.

Then his hands returned to the slope of her hips. "Those are baby-bearing hips," he said. How many children have you had?" he asked.

"Two boys," she answered.

"Open your legs and bend over," he urged.

Nora's pussy tingled with the knowledge that bending over would expose her very intimate private parts to all who were present.

He did more than view them. He slid his tongue along her swelling and glistening labia. He tasted her wetness and knew her excitement. He nuzzled his nose between her nether lips and took a deep breath through his nose.

"What a wonderful a wonderful taste and smell you have," he told. You are absolutely delectable," he added. "You are one fine sexy woman. I am truly honoured by you and your husband for this opportunity."

He used two fingers of his left hand to spread her nether lips. He licked her again and then he inserted the index finger of his right between her opened labia, pushing it into her humid interior up to the first knuckle. Withdrawing it, he stuck his finger into her own mouth. He put his nose to take in her fragrance and then stuck his finger into his mouth to taste it. "It smells and tastes even better direct from the source," he commented. "And it's so wet already. A wet pussy is the kind of greeting I like best from a hot sexy woman."

Nora sighed when his tongue slipped into her love hole. It wiggled as it sought to taste more of her natural juices.

After about a minute, Mr. F then stood back so that he could a panoramic view of her entire ass. Every curve of her body, he noted, seemed to lead to the enticing delights of her womanhood.

"I love baby-bearing hips," he commented again. "What a curvy, sensual ass you have! I get hard just looking at it." He looked around. "So is every other man here. Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" he asked.

"She shook her head indicating no.

"And those beautiful strong-looking legs, wow!" He leaned into her ear and added, "Your body is so enticing, it makes my mouth water. You are the personification of pure erotism. You are female perfection. You're the kind of woman I would love to impregnate and make the mother of my children."

Nora blushed at his flattery. She had never imagined herself as some kind of earth mot her. "My husband tells me I am sexy too but I don't believe him. I think it's just his way to keep him on my good side."

"Believe him. You husband is absolutely right. You're one very hot woman. And he's one very lucky man. You are very lucky to have a husband who lets you be a slut. Otherwise, you'd never know how sexy and attractive you really are. I'm truly thankful to you and your husband for the privilege of taking you as my lover even if it is only for one evening. And I won't be the only man who will leave here very happy, having enjoyed you."

Mr. F then reached down toward Nora's naked crotch. He slipped a finger insider her pussy again. "You are yearning for me," Mr. F continued. "You want me to fill you with my seed?"

Nora's pussy tingled and moistened at the same time as she blushed but she maintained her silence.

"Are you sure this is what you want," Mr. F asked turning to Ryan.

"Don't ask me," he answered. "Ask my wife. What I want is that she enjoys every minute of it. I can tell she wants to submit to you, and I want her to submit to you. I give her to you and your friends. She gives herself to you. Isn't that right, honey?"

"Oh yes," she sighed. "If you want me too, I'll be a slut for my new man."

"Take her," Ryan continued. "The more pleasure you give her the happier she and I will be. As a matter of fact, I challenge you and your friends to extinguish the hot fire that is burning in the furnace between her legs. Give her back to me totally, satisfied and exhausted. Extinguish her fire if you can but, knowing her, it will burn bright again soon enough. Then my wife and I will both be pleased and happy."

"I accept the challenge," the black man said smiling. "We specialize in satisfying slut wives." He turned to Nora, "Are you my slut?" he asked frankly turning to Nora.

"Yes," she replied with a look of embarrassment on her face, "I was my husband's slut wife, but tonight, and tonight only, I am your personal slut. Use me. Make me your sex slave. You can do anything you want with me."

Pimanko
Pimanko
259 Followers
12