Two Thighs Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said these words, her pussy juices gushed in anticipation of what was yet to come. In fact, she was so wet that full penetration would have been very easily achieved. It turned her on to give full control over her body to Mr. T and the other strangers and submit herself to their craven lusts.

Ryan was even more surprised by what his shy wife had said. God, he wanted to take her now and had to remind himself that, for the next few hours, she belonged to men who they had only just met.

Mr. F. led Nora to a mattress that he had apparently chosen as his love nest. "Just give me a few moments with your husband," he told Nora.

He walked back to Ryan and offered him an armchair. "If you want to watch for a while, sit here. It'll be the best seat in the house. You'll be able to judge for yourself whether or not your wife is safe and enjoying herself."

As he returned to Nora, who was now his slut, Mr. F pulled off his shirt. Then he kicked off his loafers and said, "Take off my pants and underwear," he told her."

As she followed his instructions, Nora glanced to see that her husband was also taking off his clothes. He then sat back down in in his armchair. His cock was already rigid.

Nora unbuckled Mr. F's belt, pulled down his zipper, and then pushed the waist of his pants down his legs. When his pants pooled at his feet, he stepped out the pant legs and kicked his pants to the side. While Nora was squatting front of him, his slowly engorging cock flopped against her face. She took it in her mouth, licking and sucking it until it was fully erect.

"Good girl," the black giant said, "I'm glad to see you're adapting to your role as my personal slut already."

While his wife was performing fellatio on the big black man, Ryan checked out the other people in the room. He was not surprised to discover that the Men's Room was mostly populated by men, all of whom were now naked. He noticed that three women had also removed their clothes.

As John had not clarified their role, he was still wondering about them. He was certain, though, that two things would happen. Firstly, his wife would be gangbanged. She would be turned into a receptacle for male cum. Secondly, the women in this room would service him on demand. Now highly aroused, Ryan's his cock was not just erect, but achingly so. He thought to relieve himself with one of them but he had promised to wait until he thought Nora was safe.

Ryan turned his attention back to wife and the man who would soon have his black column inside her. He was lying down on his back. His fully erect rod was pointing straight into the air.

'Straddle me," the huge black man ordered Ryan's cute little wife. "Face your husband so he can see my cock enter your body."

Ryan saw his wife stand over the black man's naked body. The she squatted down until she was on her knees. She shifted her position so that until her trimmed little white pussy was directly above the black stranger's cock of her. They were indeed in a position that would allow Ryan a totally unobstructed view of seeing the man's stiff tool penetrate deep his wife's body.

Nora licked her lips as she looked her husband in the eye. She knew that, from his perspective, her body was obstructing his view of her new lover's face, not that her husband was interested in watching his face because he wasn't. Ryan wanted to see what ecstasy looked like on his wife's face. Although he was very familiar with the feel of her body when she was in the throes of an orgasms, he wanted to see orgasms looked like from a distance.

While Mr. F held onto her hips and steadied her, she placed his cockhead at the entrance of her vagina. She lowered herself just enough to let the cockhead lodge itself between her swollen labia. She was nervous and looked at her husband again. He nodded to encourage to continue. Still, butterflies were flying around like crazy inside her body as she lowered herself until the head of her new lover's cock stood at the entrance of her womanhood.

She stroked Mr. F's cock with one hand and then used the fingers of her other hand to spread her pussy lips apart. She held the cock in place as she started to lower herself slowly onto his mahogany stake. Nora was panting in excitement as she felt her lover fill her vagina with his hard, hot meat.

With each movement down the black man's rigid cock. Nora stopped to relish the feel of his cock's entrance, to give him a chance to keep himself under control and to let her husband see her pussy gradually absorbing the dark ebony column into the most intimate depth of her ivory, a place that had, for years, belonged exclusively to her husband until their neighbours had seduced them in the swinging lifestyle.

Meanwhile, Mr. F gasped as her white sheath enveloped his black sword. His cock twitched in anticipation of what would soon come and to fulfil his masculine task of mating with this beautiful willing woman and depositing his fertile seed into her body. He was struggling for control. He tried hard to focus is mind on anything other than sex. He grunted when he felt her hot, slick tightness surrounded and squeezed his penis. It proved to be an extremely difficult thing for him to do. He was thankful that his sex doll had moved very slowly down his cock, gradually absorbing his entire length within her body.

Ryan focussed his eyes on his wife. The deeper the big black man impaled his wife with his ebony club, the more unrestrained was the expression of lust on her face. The deeper the man's rampaging phallus entered into his wife's willing body, and the more it filled the void between her legs, the more she seemed to let herself ago and the more she enjoyed he physical union with him.

Ryan saw the physical manifestations of his wife's growing primal lust and desire to complete her physical union with her black lover. Her aroused nipples jutted out in obvious excitement. They looked as hard as diamonds. Her eyes were glazed. Her head made a slow rotating motion. Every so often, her eyelids would close as if she were focussing on each and every sensation that emanated from her vagina and then spread throughout the rest of her body. Ryan had no doubt the bumpy surface of her lover's manhood was brushing up against all the sensitive spots on the walls of her vagina. Mr. F's easy penetration meant that her pussy was flooding with female juices.

She shivered visibly as her pelvis slowly undulated on the man's penis. The sensation of his cock moving inside her caused to her slowly and repeatedly shut and open her eyes in the pleasure of their coital contact. The sensations caused by the effect of his penetration lit a fire in her vagina which then burned along her nerves to the rest of her body. They increasingly pushed aside rational thought and was turning her into a rutting animal that could possibly be satisfied until she was totally fertilized.

She opened her legs wider to let the black man's monster enter even more deeply into the furthest reaches of her sexual being. There was no space between her swollen pussy lips and the hair-covered pubis of her big black lover.

Ryan knew his wife well. she was extremely aroused and receptive. She was obviously approaching the moment of no return, the point where her body would overrule her mind, where her most basic carnal instinct, which was to mate and to reproduce, would overwhelm all reason and social convention. To achieve orgasm, she would in that moment abandon herself completely. She would lose free will and submit herself unreservedly to her lover's carnal lusts and sexual demands. In coitus, she would belong to him and to no one else.

Of course, Ryan was not immune to the developing torrid sexual atmosphere in which his wife as a participant and he was a spectator. Like every other man who was watching the mixed-race couple, Ryan's cock had turned into an aching, throbbing one-eyed monster in search of prey.

Nora, whose hips were gradually swaying and undulating even more barely had the presence of mind to ask her husband, "Are you sure you want me to do this?" she gasped. "Oh honey, it feels really good to have his hot cock inside me, filling me. I can feel it throbbing inside me," she moaned. "Oh honey, this is so taboo and so exciting. It's so naughty and yet it's so nice too. Please tell me you won't get mad at me for enjoying this."

"No, sweetheart," he replied, "I'm not mad you. I love you. I want you to do this. I really do. How else would you, who was once so shy, know how sexy and attractive you really are? I'm the luckiest man in the world because I have the world's sexist wife and I want you to make him envy me for having you as my wife."

"Are you sure you want this man's cum inside me? Because I won't be able to stop if I don't quit right now."

He nodded his acquiescence and said, "Let yourself go, honey."

"I'll be yours again soon," she said. "I promise."

"I know, sweetheart."

"Please kiss me, honey," she pleaded to her husband.

Ryan got out of his armchair and French-kissed his horny wife. "I'm okay with whatever you do, sweetheart, as long as you come back to me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, honey," she replied, kissing him even more passionately.

Then Nora saw her husband's rampantly stiff cock. "You want me to take care of that?" she asked as she leaned over to take his turgid cock into her mouth.

"No, sweetheart," Ryan said, "you don't belong to me right now. You're his slut now," he said gesturing toward Mr. F. "But don't worry. I'll make you mine again when this is all over." Then he kissed her again.

Her husband's passionate kisses and her efforts to kiss back, caused Nora to slide up and down her lover's cock. Then she clenched his cock with her pelvic muscles.

Her lover grunted. He was still trying to control himself but the movements of the white woman straddling his engorged pole was not making it easy. The sliding of her pussy up and down his cock, the clenching of her pelvic muscles around his rampaging rod, the sounds of his lover cooing and kissing her husband, and lastly the sight of her perfect white ass riding his black love tool was all too much for Mr. F.

"I'm going to cum," he warned. "I can't hold back much longer..."

Capitulating to her most primal needs and instincts, Nora lifted herself up until only the cockhead was inside her and then slammed back down again until her lover's black weapon was entirely inside her body again. And still she tried to press against him so that his cock would go even farther.

"Then don't hold back," Nora panted as she turned her head back to look at his face. "Cum in me. Fill me with your seed."

Ryan was somewhat stunned by how vocal she was. Usually, she grunted and moaned during lovemaking but otherwise said very little, but not tonight. Clearly, whatever shyness or reticence that might have remained in her psyche had completely vanished.

On hearing the last few words, her lover lost all control. His cock exploded inside in her hot cavity. When Nora felt jet after jet of his cum spurt into her, the feel of his huge quantity of cum splashing against her insides tipped over into a mighty orgasm. She felt he pussy grab and squeeze his cock as if it were trying to squeeze every last drop of semen out of him.

Mr. F groaned loudly as well as he shot his male essence into the hot wife's tight, grasping pussy. He couldn't believe how much and how forcefully he was shooting his cum into her.

Even when Nora felt her lover's spurts into her begin to diminish, she kept riding him. "Don't stop. I want more!" she cried out. It was virtually a command.

Ryan realized that, at this moment, his wife really was the huge black man's personal slut. She had crossed a barrier. He wondered if there would other barriers because the night was still young.

But Nora still had a surprise for both her lover and her husband.

12