Two Thighs Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Uncanny,' Ryan thought, 'it's almost as if he was able to read my mind.'

Nora winced at his words. She recalled, calling herself a slut and inviting these men to take their pleasure from her body. And yes, a slut was not above allowing men to take their pleasure with her rear exit. It just hadn't occurred to her she would be that kind of slut.

Mr. T didn't wait for Ryan's answer. "So, unless you, or your wife, stop me, I'm going to take her in the ass. Of course," he reminded both husband and wife, "if you stop me, you'll not only lose the money raised by Roan's auction, but your friend in the Ladies Room will come out the big winner. When I was there, I watched her long enough to know that she was totally committed to going all the way and all out."

While talking to Ryan, he had been slowly stroking his index finger across her puckered anus but he had made no attempt as yet to insinuate his finger past the tightly closed ring that marked the entrance to her rear door. He knew he had to take his time.

Mr. T used the fingers of his other hand to separate her ass cheeks and expose her anus to his unobstructed view. He applied the lubricant to the entrance of her exit chute and spread it around again, making sure that he pressed on it just enough to stimulate her anal nerves.

Nora enjoyed the odd yet pleasant sensation of her anus being massaged by his lubricated finger. She began to wonder what it would feel like to have a finger actually enter he rectal exit. She relaxed a little, along with her anal ring.

With a satisfied grin, Mr. T saw some of the tension in Nora's body begin to diminish.

Nora turned her head to look at the men. She saw that several more men were watching her. They all had erections. Their lustful eyes were focussed on her various gorgeous assets. She blushed at the thought that these men were about witness her anal defloration, and were wanting to be part of it.

Mr. T continued to massage her rear hole with lubricant. Nora stood still, letting him do what he was doing. Satisfied that he had applied enough lubricant and noticing that the sex doll was becoming increasingly receptive, he shoved the gently tip of his finger into her anus.

At first, Nora clamped down on his finger. Mr. T waited for a few moments until her anal ring became used to the intrusion and relaxed again. Mr. T, took his time. Little by little, his lubricated finger slipped deeper and deeper into Nora's rectum. He stopped when he ran out of finger.

He gently wiggled his finger inside her rectum, stimulating the nerves in the rectal but especially those which closest to vagina. Nora gasped. Soon, she responded by wiggling her ass again but, this time, in a gentle undulating way. She was now enjoying the sensation induced by his invading finger and even encouraged him to continue by pushing her ass against finger in the same way she had done earlier when there was a cock in her pussy.

At this point, Mr. pulled out his finger from her rectum, reached for a dildo, covered it in lubricant and then gently jammed it into her exit hole. It was a bit wider than his finger. So, he proceeded gently while her anal ring adjusted to the presence of a wider object. This time, it took less time to slide the lubricant covered object fully into her rectum.

At first, the insertion of the dildo had stung a little and Nora even mumbled and mild objection, but whatever discomfort she had initially felt quickly gave way to a more pleasurable sensation. She calmed down. Mr. T gently slid it in and out her rectum without withdrawing it completely. He also turned a switch that caused it to vibrate and probed her back cavity with it.

Nora, who had never experienced anal sex before, realized that what she was experiencing was a simulation of what he planned to do to her. She thought to make a final massive effort to get herself out of the situation but quickly concluded that resistance was futile. After all, her hands were tied and the ball-gag in her mouth prevented her from using her safe word!

For the next few minutes, Mr. T. pumped her with the vibrating dildo gradually increasing the depth and speed to something resembling what a woman could expect from a man as he was approached his orgasm.

Nora had now become used to the feel of the dildo. There was no pain now. Her anal ring had adapted itself to the sex tool's width. She found herself accepting and even enjoying the unique sensation of having the dildo in her rear end. She realized that her pussy was tingling and her juices were beginning to flow again. The dildo in her ass was turning her on!

Meanwhile, Ryan watched in amazement as his wife's attitude gradually shifted from objection to acceptance. When his wife's hips starting actually hump against the dildo, he knew that the sex toy was giving her pleasure. Although he knew his formerly shy wife enjoyed sex as much as anyone, he had never dreamed that he had a sexual cornucopia for a wife. When Mr. T. pulled out the dildo out Nora's ass, Ryan could see that her eagerness was replaced by disappointment.

"I think she's wide enough and ready now," Mr. T announced to on one in particular.

Knowing that her anal orifice would close very quickly, he took a big gob of lubricant, quickly covered his turgid cock with it, and then placed the cockhead against the widened hole and pushed himself into her. Because they were both his cock and her anus were so well lubricated, he was able to slide his entire length into her in one easy stroke. Then he started pumping her anal hole just like he would if he were using her vaginal hole.

"So nice and tight," he commented in what almost sounded like a purr.

Nora moaned but not from pain but rather from pleasure. Even through her ball-gag, he could tell that she was enjoying this new decadent experience.

After a few minutes, he saw her body begin to tremble, a sure sign that she was heading toward an orgasm. 'What a little slut!' he thought. But he wasn't disappointed. Yes, Mr. T was taking his wife's anal virginity, but he was also adding a new dimension to her sexual world, a world he hoped to share with her later.

If Nora thought that she would finally get a break, she was of course gravely mistaken. Mr. S, who had already left his cum in her vagina, and had earlier heard her complain about having a sore pussy, took Mr. T's place and put his cock into her cum-filled back cavity. Nora took him on without complaining as he unloaded himself into her as well.

"Nora had almost reached the point of sexual exhaustion. She looked around for a clock. Finding one, she saw that it was approaching midnight. Her ordeal, if one could it that, would soon be over.

A few minutes later, Ryan removed the strap and her ball gag. Something in his mind told him to take the strap back with him to their room.

Although Nora wanted to blast her husband, she was too exhausted. As Ryan gave her support to stand up, she leaned against and let him lead her to their room. She had barely enough energy to take a shower. Flopping on the bed, she fell immediately fell into a deep sleep. Ryan covered her with the blanket. After taking a shower as well, lay next to her and fell asleep as well.

* * *

Not surprisingly, Nora and Ryan slept in. Ryan workup first. The room had a coffee machine. So, he made coffee. Nora woke about 15 minutes enjoyed the fragrance of fresh coffee. They were both morning coffee drinkers, so she prepared a cup with a little cream, just like she liked it.

When he handed her the coffee, she looked very crossly at him.

"Why didn't you help me when I got tied up?" she spluttered angrily at her husband. "I didn't want my ass to be taken!" she complained.

"And why weren't you using birth control" he countered. "Once we're out of here will have to find a pharmacy and get you a morning-after pill."

Nora started giggling. Then she was laughing until she was almost splitting her sides.

"What?" he demanded.

"My dear stupid husband, do you think I'm that crazy?' she demanded.

'You said you were ovulating and demanded to be bred."

"It's true. I am ovulating but there's no chance I'll get pregnant."

'If you were listening carefully, Mr. F asked if I was on the pill."

"I remember," he said frowning.

"He asked if I was on the pill. As you known, I wasn't. If he had asked if I was using birth control, then I would have said yes. I put installed a diaphragm complete with spermicide."

"Oh.' What else could Ryan say?

"I didn't correct him because I knew that the thought of making a little white wife pregnant would put more steel in his rod and make him work harder."

"So there, stupid husband." Then she resumed her previous complaint. "Why did you let him tie me up like and why didn't step in when I objected?"

"Well, my dear wife, it appears that I'm not the only stupid person in this relationship."

"What do you mean?" she retorted.

"I mean, you could have untied yourself," he rebuked. "The club's rules required that the sex dolls would have the right to quit using a safe word."

"But I had a gag in my mouth," she protested. "How was I supposed to that?"

Ryan showed her the strap. Nora recognized it as the one that had bound her wrists. He put it around her wrists.

"What are you doing?"

"Tying you up." Nora didn't know what to say. "Sweetheart, all you had to do was pull your wrists apart and it would have come off. Try it."

She pulled her wrists apart. They came undone with little force and fell to the floor.

"Oh my god," she said now very embarrassed at her own stupidity.

"Had you done that last night," Ryan continued, "your hands would have been free take off you ball-gag and use the safe word. Also," he pointed out, 'they never bound your feet or legs. You could have just walked away."

"I guess I wasn't thinking," she conceded. "I guess I got into my slut role a lot more than I thought."

"So, I think we're even and we're good. Right?" asked Ryan.

She smiled "Yes, honey, we're even and we're good."

* * *

Once, they were ready, Nora and Ryan headed toward the dining room. Aiko and Gerald were already there drinking their coffee and eating their breakfast.

Both couples took several minutes to summarize their previous night's experiences.

"No way!" Nora exclaimed when Aiko described her lesbian gangbang.

"All three holes?" Aiko exclaimed after listening to Nora's description of what happened to her. "You?"

"Hey, buddy," Gerald said addressing Ryan. I think we have a lot of reclaiming to do when we get home. I'm going to have to make sure that my wife stays on the cock-loving team."

Aiko smiled sweetly at him. "You're so romantic, Gerald."

He laughed.

"And when we get home, I'm going to reclaim all three holes," Ryan vowed.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said and then blushed.

At that point, Susan and John joined the two couples. He handed each of the women a thick envelope.

"That's your money in cash," John said.

"You earned it," Susan added. "Mr. T even added a bonus," she informed Nora.

"Probably for your formerly virgin ass," Aiko teased her friend.

Nora stuck out her tongue at Aiko in reply.

After the two women thanked Susan and John, Ryan said, "Well, I guess it time to go home."

"Yeah, you're right, buddy," Gerald agreed. "We have to start our reclamation projects. We might even have to call on each other for some help."

"We're looking forward to it," the two wives said at the same time.

12