Two Thighs Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie bent over and licked her breast. Claude was about to take the other one into his mouth when he turned to Claudine and said, "Get the station ready for our newest hucow." Claudine exited the room while Claude started sucking on on Aiko's tit.

For a while, both Claude and Stephanie licked and sucked her sensitive nipples causing her to moan even more. As if they were working together, they sucked briefly on her nipples causing a few drops of milk to ooze from them. Their attention also sexually stimulating.

"Pretty good taste, don't you think?" Claude said.

"Marvellous," Stephanie agreed, "she's definitely ready for her hucow experience. Who knows? Maybe we can talk her into joining us permanently."

That remark startled Aiko. Her hosts smiled. "Just kidding. Not to worry. You will still be going home after your brief time with us. Besides, it's unlikely we can induce your breasts to become much larger than they are now. Many women are not built with the kind of breasts a woman needs to become a productive hucow. In short, you are not really hucow material."

Both Stephanie and Claude started probing other parts of her body. They squeezed her ass cheeks and noted that, for a woman in her later 40s, they were still quite firm. Their hands went down the back of her legs. "She has legs a dancer would be proud of," Stephanie observed.

They both squeezed her thighs. Aiko was beginning to feel like a cow being examined and evaluated by its handlers. Claude let his hand travel up the inside of her thigh and gently brushed against her naked pussy. "Good, clean shaven just like we asked," Claude said. "Hucows have to be free of hair." He sniffed between her legs with his nose almost touching her labia. "You're turned on. Good."

Aiko knew an answer was unnecessary. Still, even though she was a very experienced swinger, she showed that she still capable of blushing when her body betrayed its arousal through the scent and moisture of her womanhood.

Then Claudine returned. She remained silent for a few moments watching her colleagues efforts to excite this obviously Asian woman. Aiko, she learned, was a Japanese name. Aiko was also a novelty because the hucow dairy had no Asians among its hucow herd.

Claude noticed her first. "Ah, you're back," he said when he saw Claudine standing there.

"It's all set up," the latter replied.

Although Aiko knew in theory what they were about to do and was strangely excited at the prospect of allowing others to control her body, at least for a short while, she was also becoming more apprehensive as she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. Her palms were clammy. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She expected to be milked and had experienced Stephanie as an enthusiastic lesbian lover, but had no idea what else would happen to her.

"Follow me, Aiko," Claudine urged. "You have to take a shower first. Our establishment has strict sanitary requirements and you are expected to follow them to the letter."

When they reached the shower, a rather large one, Aiko removed her smock and stepped into the shower. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. When she glanced through the glass door, she saw that Claudine, who was wearing street clothes, had also taken off her clothes. As she walked in, Aiko could not avert her eyes from the woman's enormous breasts.

"For the record, I'm a hucow too, just like Stephanie," Claudine in answer to Aiko's questioning look. I wear street clothes when I work in the front office but I wear a smock in the areas that are authorized for hucows and staff. There are about 60 hucows living here. A few of us, like me and Stephanie, are both hucows and employees. All of us developed large breasts during puberty but the treatments we received here has made them much bigger. As you are only a temporary hucow, a sort of hucow tourist, if you will, your treatment will end when your stay as a hucow tourist comes to an end."

While she was giving Aiko this information, she had liberally lathered her hands with soap. She sidled behind the petite Asian woman and put her soapy hands on Aiko's breasts, massaging them in a manner that could only be described as sensual and sexual. Aiko moaned and sighed. It felt good to have them handled in this way. Giving in to the pleasure, Aiko reacted by closing her eyes and leaning back into Claudine which only encouraged Claudine to continue.

When Claudine lightly pulled on Aiko's nipples, Aiko could feel a bolt of lust shoot toward her already tingling and moistening pussy. Claudine kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. She savoured the smaller woman's aroma and the softness of here petite body. She gently turned Aiko's face toward her own and gave her lusty tongue-curling kiss. Again Aiko responded almost automatically.

For a few moments, a tongue duel took place between the two women while Claudine's soapy hands slid up and down down Aiko's body. The full-time hucow's her fingers nestled between her temporary hucow's legs where they found and stroked her clitoris. Aiko moaned in response to the woman's skilful manipulations.

"All our hucows receive constant sexual attention stimulation," Claudine informed her. We believe that sexual arousal improves the quality of the milk. The more aroused you are, the better is the milk. Milk produced during an orgasm is best milk of all."

That didn't sound very scientific to Aiko but she decided not to make an issue out of it. This was not a time for a debate and it wasn't really her concern. It was about a rare fetish. Besides, Claudine's skillful efforts made it possible to think straight. She was already demonstrating control over Aiko's receptive body.

Aiko had barely enough presence of mind as she croaked out a question. "What do you with the milk?"

"We sell it to some very exclusive customers who can afford to buy it." Not really interested in carrying out this discussion, and wanting some reciprocation, Claudine demanded, "It's your turn to soap me down."

So, Aiko followed the same procedure as Claudine had with her. Her breasts were indeed massive and were several times bigger than her own. Her dainty hands seemed not large enough to the task but Claudine didn't complain. It was very easy to wrap her fingers around the hucow's remarkably long nipples. Their size eased the task of stimulating them. She did her best to arouse the big-breasted woman and must have been succeeding because her long prominent nipples and become very hard, her breathing had become ragged and her moans had become more audible. She seemed primed for sex already.

"Suck them," Claudine whimpered, please."

Aiko took the right nipple in her fingers and stroked it up and down, evincing a groan from the professional hucow. Then she licked it like a lollipop before finally popping it into mouth and sucking on it. She was surprised by how quickly the milk had emerged from the woman's udders and how sweet it had tasted was.

"Now do the other one," she Claudine begged. After a few moments, she said. "That's enough for now. I'm going to be milked soon enough. This kind of stimulation is one of several techniques we use to induce lactation and stimulate high-quality hucow milk production," she informed Aiko. "The other techniques also involve various forms of sexual stimulation, all based on the principle that happy horny hucows produce the champagne of human milk."

When they stepped out of the shower, Claudine insisted that they dry each other off. She played with Aiko's nipples again. "Lovely," she remarked although they would be considered too small in a hucow dairy." Claudine took two clean smocks out of drawer inside the closet. She handed one over to Aiko. "Put it on," she told her as she donned one herself. Then she led Aiko to the milking room.

* * *

The first thing Aiko noticed was that there were already several others present. She noticed that Stephanie was among them. Like the others, she and the others was wearing a white smock that did very little to hide the voluptuousness of their figures or the enormity of their massive mammaries.

Then she noticed the specialized equipment. Aiko focussed on the tables, each of which was equipped with what were obviously milking machines. Whatever they were, they looked like a cross between a table and a recliner. She had seen something similar in a gynecologist's office.

Claudine walked to one of them, took off her smock and climbed onto the contraption. She lay down while Stephanie, and another woman, who she later learned was named Amandine, readied the milking equipment.

"This looks like the contraption my friend Nora told me about," Aiko observed.

"Indeed, it is," Stephanie agreed. "We lent it Susan and John, with some modifications. I'm told your friend enjoyed herself on it."

At this point, Claude entered the milking room. Aiko noticed that he was wearing a lab coat and pair of white pants. His hair was a little wet. He had apparently taken a shower. He must have overheard because he confirmed what Stephanie said. "She sure did," he confirmed. "Under that cute look and shy exterior, that hot little friend of yours is one horny wildcat."

Meanwhile, Claudine took off her smock and lay down on the table. Stephanie and Amandine strapped Claudine's legs to the table's stirrups. "The straps will prevent her from thrashing around while the milking machines are attached to her, extracting her milk," Stephanie explained. "What I'm doing to her is what every hucow goes through for every let-down. Watch, so that you know what to expect."

Amandine smeared lotion around each breast but avoided the super-long nipples. The reason for this became obvious when she attached the milking cup so that its ring sat on the lotion, sealing the cup in place. The other one soon followed.

Next, Stephanie picked up a jar containing lubricant. She took a dollop and then, to Aiko's amazement, smeared it on Claudine's anus and then inserted her finger. Although it was hard to tell, the slight motions of her hand indicated to Aiko that Stephanie's finger was moving around inside her rectum. Then she pumped her finger in and out her like a cock. All of it was much to Claudine's obvious pleasure. Then she took a butt plug and stuffed it into her rear hole. Then she stuck her finger into Claudine's vagina which resulted in another moan of pleasure.

"Turn on the milk pumps," Stephanie told Amandine. The latter flipped the switch. The let-down began.

Aiko was surprised again when she saw Claude open his lab coat and pull down his pants to reveal a fully erect penis. He placed himself between Claudine's legs and pushed his cock completely into her pussy.

'Oh my god,' Aiko thought, 'what has my husband gotten me into? He told me it would be a wild experience but I wasn't quite expecting this.'

Claude pumped slowly into her while Stephanie's finger diddled her little nub. As the minutes passed, Claudine's breathing became heavier and more ragged. She began to moan with obvious pleasure.

Claude pick up his pace. Finally while the milk machines were still extracting milk from the hucow's udders, Claudine screamed through an orgasm. Her attendants worked hard to extract several more orgasms out of her while the her milk was vacuumed from the cups, through some tubes and into a container.

Aiko saw Stephanie take a vibrating dildo from the trolley. She held onto it until Claude came inside Claudine. As soon as Claude had pulled out, she turned on the vibrator and pushed it all the way into Claudine's vagina. Stephanie continued stroking her clitoris while Claude cleaned himself off and then pulled up his pants. Amandine was deep kissing the ecstatic bound hucow.

"These are some of the techniques we use to guarantee additional orgasms for the hucow," Stephanie explained. "We have other methods too but you'll learn about them soon enough."

When they had finally released Claudine from her orgasm-driven let-down, Stephanie turned to Aiko. "Your turn, my dear. We know you are a hucow virgin and you're only here for a short period of time. We'll be extra-gentle for your first time."

After Claudine slid off the milking machine table, Stephanie and Amandine turned their attention to the next available table. Stephanie waved Aiko toward the milking station in invitation while Claudine headed for the shower.

* * *

Aiko finished her drink. She was very nervous by this point. 'What the hell am I doing?' she asked herself despite knowing the answer in a general way. But her curiosity, her sense of adventure and the constant uncontrollable arousal in her body, no doubt caused by the aphrodisiacs, overcame her brief hesitation. She climbed onto the table to begin her newest adventure. Since Claude had just spent himself in Claudine, she wondered if another man would participate. A quick glance around the room showed that Claude had already left the room. Claude, she assumed, was most other men. He would need time to recharge. No other men were present. Her first let-down looked like it would be an all-girl affair.

Just relax," Stephanie whispered in her ear. "Go with the flow. Let you mind enjoy the pleasures that we can give your body. Surrender yourself to the hucow life."

Aiko closed her eyes. 'Surrender, yes surrender, let them have their way with me,' she thought. There was no point in going halfway. She took a deep breath and said out loud she said, "Milk me. Make me a hucow."

"Good," Stephanie cried gleefully. Then she started giving her a passionate kiss.

While Stephanie kissed her, the other hucows took the opportunity to strap Aiko's arms and legs to the milking table. Then, Amandine, and a hucow who had just entered the room, started sucking on her breasts causing the nipples to stiffen in response. Satisfied that her normal-sized nipples were hard enough, they attached the milking machine's suction cups to Aiko's breasts. She could only feel them because Stephanie was kissing her and obscuring her view.

Stephanie stopped kissing her to check the attachments. Aiko could see that the suction cups on her breasts were smaller than those used by the full-time hucows.

Stephanie saw Aiko's interest in the breast cups. "They're custom-made just for you," she explained. "Our standard hucow milking cups are far too big for you." She laughed. "Your husband is very good at estimating breast sizes."

Stephanie turned to Amandine. "Start the pump." Amandine flipped a switch and Aiko immediately felt the suction on her breasts. The vacuum pulled at her breast and nipple. Then Amandine resumed kissing her bound hucow tourist.

'What a strange, but not unpleasant, sensation,' Aiko thought, as the vacuum in the cups pulled on her breasts. After a few moments, some white drops start to ooze out of her nipples and into the cup. They were sucked up through a tube.

The pumps had barely begun their work when Aiko felt a finger enter her anus. She could tell by the way it slid in that it had been lubricated. Then she felt a tongue lick up and down her labia. It twirled around and over her clitoris before descended. The tongue then descended, licking the entrance of her vagina and then penetrating her sopping love hole where it seemed to lick up her increasingly abundant juices. She guessed it was Stephanie because she was the only one between her legs before her view was obstructed.

For the next few minutes, the movement of the finger in her anus and the hot probing tongue sliding over, around and in her pussy caused her underlying seemingly permanent state of arousal to intensify. Soon her body was on a hair trigger. She had trouble keeping her train of thought as her increasing arousal turned into an orgasm.

"This is only the beginning," she heard Stephanie say from between her legs. "I'm going to take full advantage of you while you are here, my little hucow."

Amandine and the unnamed hucow laughed in agreement.

The constant stimulation subsequently induced two more orgasms. Then it stopped. After the milking machine was removed from her breasts, Aiko sat up. Amandine handed her a drink. "I think you've already been told, all the drinks we give our hucows are fortified with vitamins, minerals, lactation-inducing hormones and aphrodisiacs. The latter one is meant to keep you in a constant state of arousal."

She sipped her drink and Aiko followed her lead.

Aiko looked at the drink and thought that the aphrodisiac must be quite powerful. How else to explain her constant need for sex and her ready compliance to the hucows' demands? The aphrodisiac was fuelling her natural inclination to enjoy sex to the fullest. She had already had one drink on her arrival. It was fast-acting and reduced what few inhibitions she might have had. At this point, she appreciated anyone between her legs, and not just Claude and Stephanie, who she had previously known as Mr. and Mrs. T.

After what she had just gone through, she was definitely thirsty, probably due to the loss of fluids resulting from the let-down and her orgasms. Although the ache in her breasts and the itch between her legs had been relieved, she knew that her relief was only temporary. The drink would make sure of that.

Aiko looked at her drink. Making a mental shrug, she thought, 'Oh well, I'm all in. In for a penny, in for a pound as the English would sat, So here it goes. Down the hatch.'

"Get yourself showered again," Stephanie instructed. "As you know, we keep our facility and our hucows in squeaky-clean conditions. Your room mate should arrive soon to show you to your quarters.

"My room mate?" Aiko questioned.

"Yes, your room mate," Stephanie answered. "You will get a different room mate each night you're here."

"Each night?"

"Yes, to enhance your hucow experience," Stephanie replied. "You will have a room mate but with a difference. Normally, we pair up our hucows to share a room on a semi-permanent basis. As you are not a full-time hucow, we've decided give our prize hucows, the ones who produce the most and best quality milk, a night with you, our special guest, as a reward."

Aiko felt overwhelmed by this information. Stephanie and, it seemed, her husband Gerald, were turning her into a lesbian sex toy again.

"Lastly," Stephanie continued, "there will be special event but you'll learn about them soon enough."

"Special events?" she questioned dumbly.

"Go. Get cleaned up and relax a little," Stephanie concluded without further elaboration. "Your room mate will take you to the hucow mess hall for supper."

Aiko returned to shower room and took her shower. As she was drying herself off, a young woman with red hair and big udders entered the shower room. "Hi," she said, "I'm Sylvie, your room mate tonight."

The two women carried on a conversation that lasted until dinner time. Aiko learned that the professional hucows were milked three times a day. She herself would be milked a second time in the evening.

She was also told about the different types of milking machines although they all had one common purpose: to facilitate the let-downs of the hucows. The table used in her first let-down was the most commonly used one because it was more comfortable for the hucow and provided the easiest access to her udders. Aiko was about to ask Sylvie about these other milking machines but didn't get the chance as Sylvie announced that it was time to eat and headed for the mess hall. Aiko followed her.

* * *

Aiko expected her second let-down would be very similar to her first one. It sure looked that the way as she entered the milking room. Claudine and Amandine, who were present for her first let-down, were already waiting for her. The one obvious difference was that Sylvie had been substituted for Claude. In other words, this let-down was going to be an all-female affair.