Two Thighs Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
251 Followers

After Aiko was strapped onto the table, she saw that there was going to be a variation in the roles of the three hucows. Claudine and Sylvie started sucking on Aiko's breasts until the nipples were erect and then attached the suction cups.

Amandine was between her legs. She pulled out a dildo-like object and covered it in lubricant. It's a butt plug," she informed Aiko as she stuffed it into tourist hucow's rear hole. It was a relatively narrow and was soon lodged in Aiko's rectum. Then Amandine pulled out a long dildo, generously covered with ridges, and inserted it into gently into Aiko's vagina. It slid in easily. Knowing what was about to happen was enough to make the aphrodisiac-fuelled hucow tourist wet with eager anticipation.

With both a butt plug and dildo stuffed into her nether holes, Aiko felt stuffed. Amandine pumped the extra-thick dildo in and out of Aiko's pussy and used her fingers to play with Aiko's love button. It did not take very long for the visiting sex pot to begin the first of a series of orgasms.

At some point, Aiko heard one of the hucows say that she had no more milk to give up. They removed the suction cups from her breasts and replaced them with their mouths but they otherwise kept her strapped on the table. Although temporarily empty, her nipples were still extremely sensitive. Between the suckling hucows on her breasts and Amandine between her legs, Aiko's hucow lovers continued to fuel her lust and bring her to another orgasm.

When they were done with Aiko, the hucows unstrapped her. Sylvie took her by the hand and they went to Aiko's room.

On arrival, the first thing that Aiko noticed that the room was simply functionally furnished. It contained one queen-size bed, small desk and a small closet containing only the ubiquitous tight-fitting (for hucows) white smocks.

Aiko briefly had the silly thought that, since she had just met Sylvie, they would be sharing a room twin beds. Instead, they were going to share a single bed. She peered more closely to the objects on the desk: two sets of suction cups with pumps, one set larger than the other, presumedly designed for each woman. She examined them. Besides being smaller than those on the milking tables, these had no tubes that allowed for the collection of milk.

"Those are the portable suction cups," Sylvie explained. "You are expected to wear them between let-downs. They are designed to create a suction on your nipples so that they stretch, making it easier to attach the tubes to the teats before milking. The suction is not strong enough to induce lactation. You have to wear them when you are asleep although it night be a little uncomfortable at the beginning. We hucows are used to them now and don't give them a second thought." Seeing the concern on Aiko's face, she added smiling, "Don't worry. You won't be here long enough to make your nipples as long as ours."

Aiko was happy to hear that because she wasn't sure how her husband would react if her nipples were disproportionately too long for her much smaller breasts! Aiko saw that the Sylvie's suction cups were larger, seemingly in proportion to the size of her udders.

"I'll help with those," Sylvie reassured her. "Whoever else shares your bed with you during your stay in our facility will help you with them as well."

"I'm tired," Aiko complained.

"That's not surprising," Sylvie assured her. "Multiple orgasms and the let-downs can be exhausting. "It's not unusual for hucows to take naps between let-downs to recuperate their strength."

"Why do these women do it?" Aiko asked.

"Of course, the hucow replied. "Think about it. It's an easy life full of constant pleasure. If you enjoy sex generally and don't mind making out with another girl, what's not to like? To be fair, I think it's a great life but it's not for everybody."

Aiko looked at the bed. Sylvie noticed. "Yes, we're sleeping together, honey," she said. Her tone of voice had a sexual edge to it. "Hucows are encouraged to have sex at every opportunity. In theory, the quality of the hucow's milk grows in proportion to the frequency, length and intensity of her sexual activity."

When Aiko saw Sylvie remove her smock and crawl into bed, she knew what was expected of her. She took off her own smock as and joined her in bed. As she was genuinely exhausted by her experiences in her first day at the hucow farm, she immediately fell asleep. She did not even notice Sylvie spooning her body and hugging her.

Pimanko
Pimanko
251 Followers