Two Thighs Ch. 19

Story Info
Nora and Ryan go on their own to the swingers' club.
7k words
3.7
7.8k
11

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Chapter 19 A Vixen's Night Out

It was Monday. Nora and Ryan were getting their gear together as they had planned to go on a road trip with their sons that included camping and visiting various national parks.

"Something is going on with Aiko and Gerald," Nora observed. "Aiko told me that Gerald had to go on a two-week business trip, something about a team-building exercise. When I asked her if she was staying or going with him, she said Gerald had something planned for her but Aiko wouldn't say what those plans were. I tried to get more info out of her but she told me to wait until we got back from our vacation. It was all very mysterious."

"Don't worry about it," Ryan replied. "Just don't let your curiosity about her divert you from enjoying our family vacation."

"Oh, I suppose you're right, hon."

The couple loaded their gear in the trunk and a small trailer which they had rented for the occasion. They called their boys, jumped into the car and began their road trip.

The first two days went smoothly enough but, by Wednesday, the weather started to take a turn for the worse. On Thursday, it rained so hard that their excursions were washed out. It became too wet and muddy to erect their tent. The family was forced to rent a hotel for the night. The local news reported that the storm would last through the weekend. There was an elevated risk of flooding in two of the parks that they had planned to visit. Campers were advised to stay out of the parks.

The family was miserable. The boys complained that they wanted to go home.

"This is turning into a disaster," Ryan grumbled. "The forecast is rain for the next few days, apparently because a huge storm system has stalled."

"I think we should go home," Nora said. She wasn't very happy about spending her vacation at home but what else could they do? Spending their days inside a car and their nights in a hotel room was not what they had in mind for their road trip.

"I've got an idea," said Ryan. "Your parents took the boys last time. Normally, my parents would have taken them for a weekend around this time. Maybe we can take the boys to my parents' place and have a little time for ourselves?"

Ryan called his parents. He was relieved to learn that his parents were available and would be glad to host their grandsons for an extended weekend. The couple could be 'childless' for three whole days.

"We're kind of lucky, aren't we?" Nora said. "We have two sets of grandparents who love to have their grandsons visit them. Because they take turns, taking care of them is not as burdensome. We get a weekend to ourselves once every three weeks or so. They each see the boys about once every six weeks, enough not to be a burden on them but enough to make them happy to see them. It works out very nicely."

The family turned around and headed for Ryan's parents' house. Two hours later, they dropped off their sons and headed home. They unpacked the car and the trailer.

It had been an exhausting day and it was late. After taking their showers, the couple turned in for the night and were soon asleep.

* * *

On the following day, a Friday, the couple were lounging about wondering what they would do with three days without children. There wasn't much work to do around the house because they had made a point of getting everything done and in order before they had left for their vacation. In fact, they were bored. Aiko and Gerald were away while the other couples in their swinging group had other commitments.

The couple watched some television. Nora was sitting next to Ryan in the crook of his arm. He had his arm around her shoulders and was affectionately stroking her upper arm.

"Can I ask you question, Nora?"

"That's a silly question," she answered. "Of course you can ask a question. I'm your wife."

"I want to ask a question about our swinging lifestyle."

"Oh?" She looked at him questioningly.

"I want you to give me an honest answer," he added.

She strung out a long "Okay" and sat at attention, wondering what was on his mind.

"You like showing yourself off, right?"

"Yes," she blushed slightly. "I guess that's obvious by now."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, when men stare at me and lust after me, it makes feel attractive, desirable and sexy."

"But I've always thought of you as all those and hot too," he said, kissing her.

"I know, dear, but it's not the same. I know you find me sexy and attractive but I never really believed that other men would think so too. I was really frumpy and dumpy-looking when I was a teenager. At the time, I was self-concious about it and it's kind of stuck in the back of my mind ever since."

"You were frumpy," he agreed, "but being petite and curvy doesn't make you dumpy," Ryan reassured her.

"I know that now," she conceded. "Other men, not just you, do find me me very attractive too," condeded. "Swinging really helped me gain confidence in my looks."

"You've always looked wonderful," Ryan said emphatically.

"You're sweet, hon, but it's not the same thing. We have a special connection that goes beyond just looks," she explained. "It's far more than just sex between us. We have a much deeper connection between us, love and family and the sense of being each other's match."

"You're right, hon," he agreed. "I've seen some extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women. I even dated a few. It's true you were plain-looking when I first met you but you had that special indefinable something that made you stand out above everyone else."

"You're so sweet," Nora replied. "But why me? What was that indefinable something? Why not someone else?"

"I think it's wrapped up in your personality and also, I think, in our shared values. Whatever this indefinable quality is, it trumps both beauty and sexual attraction. You're hot. That's true. Plain clothes cannnot hide the way you ooze sexuality. Maybe your pheronomes have an especially strong effect on me. You could dress like a frump and I would still find you very sexy."

"Thank you, sweet heart," Nora said as she cuddled him more closely and then began to kiss him.

As they snuggled, Nora asked, "So, why are you reminding me about my newly discovered fondness for exhibitionism?"

"When I married you, I didn't think you were the least bit kinky. Although we have wonderful sex together, you didn't come across as an adventurous type. How wrong I was! So, I'm wondering what else is to be discovered in my sexy's wife's sexual psyche."

"Well, I could ask the same from you," she answered. "You wouldn't be asking me unless your devious mind is thinking about something that involves me." She looked at her husband with a twinkle in her eye. "If you want me to tell you what's in my psyche, you have to tell me what's in yours first."

"But I asked first. So you go first!" he objected.

"No," she replied, "you raised the question. If you want me to put myself out, you have to show good faith by putting yourself out first."

Ryan sighed and then nodded and added. "My fantasies only include consenting adults and no means no."

"Those are no-brainers," Nora said. "I'm getting the sense that you're hinting at something wild."

Nora's perceptiveness made him uncomfortable but her emotional intelligence was one of the things he loved about her. "Let's agree to this first," Ryan continued. "If one of us doesn't like the other's fantasy, we agree to drop it, and never ever mention it again. Even more importantly, we agree never to hold what we say in this conversation against each other in the future."

"Agreed," she said. "We give each other a fantasy hall pass with no limitations and no recriminations on anything we say within the 'consenting adults' framework. You go first," she repeated. "Start with the biggest turn-on you've never done," she encouraged.

Ryan had planned to work from small turn-ons to large turn-ons as a means of testing his wife's receptiveness to what he had in mind, but she was effectively asking him to skip all that. He hesitated and then said. "Actually, my greatest turn-on revolves around you."

Nora hesitated for a moment. She knew her husband had a voyeur streak. She reminded herself about the fantasy hall pass they had just given each other. She truely trusted her husband as he was an honourable man. "Well," she asked nervously, "what's your biggest turn-on? Whatever you say will not be held against you," she added.

Ryan was satified by Nora promise but hesitated for a few moments anyway. Finally he said, "The thought of having another man breeding you when you're ovulating really turns me on," he confessed.

Shock appeared on Nora's face. Even though he was the one who spoke the words, Ryan even managed to shock even himself. He half-expected his beautiful to blast him despite their mutally agreed fantasy hall pass. Instead, she remained silent as the initial shock on her face was replaced by some other unreadable emotion.

Ryan knew she had overcome quite of her inhibitions about sex generally and about having sex with other men in front of him and others specifically but he feared he might have crossed the line in having a fantasy that involved another man planting his seed into her married womb during ovulation and exposing her to the very real risk of pregnancy.

After their second son was born, the couple had decided to use birth control. Nora had tried several types of birth control pills but, so far, all of them had made her feel nauseated. So the couple had abandoned pills in favour of using condoms during the period when she was ovulating. Neither of them were happy about interrupting their sex play by the necessity of rolling a prophylactic over his cock. They saw condoms as barriers against shared physical intimacy. Since her periods had been quite regular, they timed the use of condoms to coincide with the period from four days before to four days after the date of ovulation, a total of nine days. Otherwise, they dispensed with the use of condoms. This hybrid form of birth control had served them well in recent years.

Within their swinging group, Nora and Ryan were the only ones who were still fertile. The other three men had had vasectomies and their wives were no longer capable of becoming pregnant. Therefore, there was no danger of pregnancy within their swingers' group. In fact, her husband was the only man in the group who had to use a condom when she was ovulating.

When the couple went to Susan and John's orgy, where she and Aiko were auctioned off as sex dolls, Nora had had an intrauterine device (IUD) installed in order to prevent pregnancy. Afterwards, she had it removed because it had caused her some discomfort.

Blurting out the thought to his wife that he wanted to see another man rut with his wife, squirt his strange sperm into her cervix and plant a baby in the womb that had carried his sons caused Ryan's penis to swell quickly to its full length. It even pulsed at the thought of such a forbidden act.

Nora noticed the big bulge in her husband's trousers. "Oh my god, the idea of me making a baby with some random guy really does turn you on! Explain that to me!"

His swollen prick could not be denied. Ryan really had no choice but to offer some kind of explanation. "I'm not sure why that thought turns me on," he said hesitantly but honestly, "but it makes me hot and super hard."

"Try anyway," she encouraged.

Ryan was relieved to see that she wasn't the least bit angry with him. In fact, he detected a twinkle in her eye. Lust? Interest? Something else? But what?

Ryan continued. "I don't know if this will make any sense to you, it's hard to artculate, but here it goes. Sharing you with other men is a big ego booster. They get just a sample of what I get to enjoy all the time and that makes them envious of me. Also it makes me happy to make you happy. You are a very sexually inclined person and I want you to revel in it."

"That doesn't explain the pregnancy angle," Nora pointed out.

"I don't really understand myself on that point," Ryan confessed. "Maybe the need to displace other men's sperm makes my sexual inner self want to try even harder to make you, my wife, sexually satisifed and happy. Sorry. I don't know how else to express what I feel in words. It's not rational."

"I don't know what to say," she said after a few moments. "I can't explain what I feel either. All I know is I love you so much it hurts. I don't want to do anything that will split us apart."

"What do you feel? he asked.

"The female version of the same fantasy," she confessed. "I have this strange urge to offer myself to other men, mate with them and bear their children. I have a need to be completely filled with sperm so that I can fulfill my most basic female function, reproduction."

Ryan bent over and put his sensitive nose to Nora's crotch. He sniffed. "You're wet, aren't you? So this talk is turning you on too."

"Yes," she managed to croak out.

"You share this fantasy then?" he asked excitedly to confirm what she had just told him..

"Yes," she confessed quietly.

They sat in contemplative silence for a few minutes, partly in shock for what they had confessed to each other and partly by how quickly they were able to hone into a single wild fantasy that they both apparently shared. There was no need to delve into some other fantasy. So, further discussions about fantasies came to an end and gave way to the next step

"So, what are we going to do?" Nora asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"We're both turned on by the idea of other men breeding me. So," she asked again, "what are we going to do?" She looked at this raging hard-on and then said. "I guess what we're going to do now is take care of that little, er, well, big problem you have."

They quickly disrobed and went to their bedroom. Ryan lay on the bed watching Nora in her glorious nakedness. He held up his cock expecting her to impale herself on it.

"Sorry, hon, can't. I usually ovulate around this time. Besides, I'm in the mood to suck your cock." She climbed on top of Ryan and took his turgid cock in her mouth. At the same time, she shoved her juicy pussy into his face. "And you can return the favour," she added.

They performed oral sex on each other until they both came. They cleaned themselves off and held each other tightly in the blissful aftermath of the lovemaking. Then they fell asleep

* * *

In the morning, the couple woke up and donned their bathrobes. Nora headed to the kitchen to make lunch while Ryan decided to see what was going on in the swingers' club, the one they had attended with Aiko and Gerald. While Nora was preparing lunch, Ryan sat at the computer table. It took him a few minutes to recall the club's name, 'Bat in the Box'. He navigated his way to the swinger club's website to see if anything there was happening that might interest him and Nora. He checked out the club's events calendar. He didn't have to do any scrolling because the Saturday night event, tonight's event, was at the top of the updated list of forthcoming events.

Most nights, the club accepted only couples, sometimes single women but no single men. This Saturday was going to be an exception. This event was catering to women who wanted to experience multiple male partners. The club's site claimed that the men would be carefully screened in advance. They had to provide recent tests to show that they were not carrying any sexually transmissible disease. In addition, club rules reequired them to wear condoms unless they had permission from the woman to go bareback. No always meant no.

He could have dimissed the idea of taking her to the ladies' night event and avoid mentioning it to her but he surprised even himself when he announced, "Honey, I think I found something interesting."

"Really?" she called back from the kitchen. "Let it wait for a few minutes," she added, "because lunch is ready. Okay?"

"Okay," he said, "I'm starving anyway." He put the computer to sleep and joined his wife at the kitchen table.

After lunch, the couple cleaned up the dishes.

"Okay, hon," Nora said, "what did you find?"

"Come on," he urged. He took her by the hand and led her to the desktop. He turned it back on. It was still opened at the swinger club's events page.

Nora looked at the date. "You can't be serious!" she declared. "Tonight? So soon?"

"You've had multiple men before," he pointed out, "and yes tonight. It's not as if we have anything else to do this weekend. It's ladies' night at the sex club. The guys are required to wear condoms unless their lady tells them otherwise." It was Ryan's way of giving his wife the opportunity to have a night of extramarital sex without reminding her about their shared pregnancy fetish. Ryan had no intention of raising the previous day's discussion unless Nora raised it first.

"But doesn't that defeat the essence of our fantasy?" she asked. Ryan's heart skipped a beat. He had anticipated that his wife would gladly take the exit ramp he had just offered to her. Instead, she reminded him of the previous evening's fantastical discussion.

Then she dropped the bomb. "You know this is normally the time of the month when I ovulate and the risk of pregnancy is at its highest, don't you? That's why you wore a condom yesterday. Do you still want to go?" she dared. "If we go, I don't want to use condoms."

He thought she was testing him or playing a game of chicken in the expectation that he would back out. "Then go without," he said calling her bluff.

"Without what?" she asked wanting to be sure.

"Without condoms," he replied.

She paused for a moment. Her pussy was starting to get wet with female lubrication. "Okay," she said, "I'll let you decide whether condoms are used or not. If no condom, I'll let you decide whose seed will fill my long-married and very receptive pussy. If I get pregnant, remember, it's your fault."

Nora smiled as much to herself as at his resurrected dick. The bulge under his bathrobe was obvious. She had expected her husband to have misgivings since the previous day's talk. Instead, the thought of other men cumming inside her and turning her fertile vagina into a dripping sperm swamp had caused his prick to stand attention and her pussy to gush.

"But I have a solution for that. You have to take an morning-after pill when we get home."

"No, I'm not," she said firmly. "The whole point of the fantasy is the risk of pregnancy. Besides, I don't take well to pills whether they prevent a pregnancy before or after ovulation. It's either use condoms or take the risk. Your choice, not mine. I will be nothing more than your vessel, whether you fill that vessel yourself and/or let other men do it. I'm making it your responsibility."

Ryan slipped his fingers into Nora's pussy. If she had been any wetter, there would have been enough female juices to take a shower with! She was really and truly turned on! Nora grunted with pleasure at the sudden intrusion of his probing fingers. Her pelvis rode his fingers like it normally rode his prick. It did not take long for him to finger his wife to an orgasm.

* * *

On the following evening, Nora and Ryan arrived at the swingers club. They paid their entrance fees and took a table for themselves. The host informed the audience that the tables were reserved for couples only and that the single men would have to sit in seats along the walls to their left and right. To the right of the entrance were bins and coat racks where the visiting swingers could keep their belongings. To the left was the bar. On the opposite end was the stage.

The host told them that their timing was good because they had come relatively early. Tables were made available on a first-come first-served basis. At this point, there was only a handful of couples and a few single men had taken their seats. Nora and Ryan chose Table 12 which was in third row from the front facing the stage. The couple guessed that they would get a decent view of the stage and the room without becoming too noticeable from the stage. School habits died hard. The stage itself, they noted, had a large bed on it and a stand with a bowl of condoms.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers
12