Two Thighs Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect this place to fill up fairly soon," the host told them. Sure enough, a half-hour later, most of the tables and seats were claimed and occupied.

The host, who doubled as the emcee, announced that the evening's special event would start shortly but firstly he had to review the rules. "No means no," he reminded everyone. "Condoms must be worn unless you have the lady's permission to ride bareback." He also reminded everyone that bad behaviour of any kind would not be tolerated and could lead to a permanent ban from the club. "The club's main purpose," he emphasized, "is to provide a safe and friendly place for swingers to meet for sex."

"I like that about this club," Ryan told his wife. "I wouldn't stay here if assholes and jerks were allowed here."

Nora wholeheartedly agreed.

"Let's get the show on the road," the emcee said to cheers. "You know why you are all here. The women in this room all want to enjoy sex with multiple men. That's why we are making available all those handsome studs who you see sitting in the seats against the walls to my left and right." He waved his arms in both directions.

"To start things off, we are asking one of the ladies from the audience to volunteer to be the centre of the show on this stage. Her husband may participate if he so wishes."

Several hands were immediately raised, some by ladies volunteering themselves and some by men volunteering their ladies. The idea of being on stage being gang-banged by several men in front of a room full of people caused her pussy to tingle in anticipation. Still, she did not raise her hand because she had ceded control over her body to her husband.

"It's nice to see so many volunteers," the emcee said, "but it will be fairer to select through a lottery. When a number is called, the couple at the table with that number can either agree or decline. If you decline, I'll just pick another until we find a willing couple."

He walked to the nearest table and asked the lady sitting there to pull out a number from the black bag he held in his hand. Her hand dipped in. She rummaged around for a few moments before pulling out a piece of paper.

"What's the number on the ball?" the emcee asked. She looked at it, showed it to the emcee, and then showed it to the audience. "It's table 12!" he announced.

To Nora and Ryan, it seemed so sudden. They didn't have the chance to get used by having someone else's number called first.

The emcee approached table 12 and said, "Do you volunteer?" he asked Nora. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "No still means no," he reminded her. "If you say no, then just pull another number out of the bag."

Nora turned to Ryan. He nodded his head in affirmation. Her mouth was dry. Her plans were wet. She gulped and then said, "Yes, I want to do what my husband wants me to do and," she added, "I want what he wants."

"What say you?" the emcee asked Ryan.

"I volunteer my wife," he said softly.

The emcee raised his voice so everyone in the room could here. "The lady and her husband at table 12 have agreed to her participation in the show. As he is automatically entitled to be a participant, her husband will now take her to stage."

Ryan took her by the hand and slowly led her to the stage. He couldn't believe how nervous he felt. He knew that Nora had to feel the same way. No, she had to be far more nervous than him!

"All of the invited extra men were also given numbers when they arrived," the emcee announced. He showed a red bag to the audience. "I will now draw three slips of paper." Dipping his hand three times into the bag, he drew out numbers 14, 23 and 7. The three men holding those numbers stood up and walked to the stage. "Let me remind you yet again that no means no. The lady from table 12 and her husband have the right to stop the proceedings when either one or the other says so."

For the next few moments, Nora and Ryan had a chance to look them over. Number 14 looked to be about 30 years old, tall and athletically built white man. His hair was black although he was otherwise clean-shaven. Number 23 was a black man. He was built like a footballer. There was some gray in his hair. They gauged his age to be in the later 40s. The last man, Number 7, was white, wiry and brown-haired and the shortest of the three. He appeared to be in is late 20s.

The men did not reveal their names. So, in her mind, Nora named them Athlete, Footballer and Slim. Nora was pleased that they were at least physically fit.

"Strip slowly," the emcee suggested. "Play to the audience but especially to these three studs." Nora looked at Ryan who only nodded.

Nora stood in front of the bed surrounded by the four men, including her husband. Ryan had no intention of leaving her side. He watched her unbutton her blouse as her hips began to sway. It was a very sexy sway which came very naturally to her. Her slinky walk was one of the first things that he noticed about her when they had first met. Not even her dowdy clothes had hidden the sensuality of her swaying hips.

When the last button had been released, it was plain for everyone to see that she had worn no bra. The audience responded with whistles and cheers. Ryan saw that the three winners of the draw had fixated their sight on his wife. The bulges in the pants revealed that they were not the least bit disappointed by what they saw.

Nora slipped off her blouse and let it drop the floor. Ryan picked it up. Looking up, he saw that her nipples had already hardened into prominent pebbles. Showing herself off in this was was turning her on, and she had not even been touched yet! She loved the reactions and compliments coming from what had quickly become an adoring crowd.

Nora then undid the strap that kept her skirt around her hips. She inserted her thumbs against her skin and slowly pulled her skirt down while continuing her enticing gyrations. The skirt dropped to the floor. Ryan picked it up.

Although she was the mother of two tweenies, which showed in her curvy fullness, she never failed to mesmerize Ryan and now she was mesmerizing every man, and possibly some women, in the audience as well. Even now she oozed sex without even really trying.

Ryan looked at the lucky three men who had won the opportunity to have sex with the beautiful blond cutie who was his beloved wife. The lumps in their pants promised full and eager erections which would no doubt fill his wife's pussy with both meat and cream.

Now everyone could see that the beautiful blonde was wearing G-string. She was practically naked. Only her most intimate female parts remained covered although the G-string left little to the imagination.

Meanwhile, Nora shivered from both anticipation and nervousness. She half-expected Ryan to change his mind at the prospect of being publicly cuckolded. Then she remembered that she was a vixen and her husband was a stag. He wanted her to enjoy sex with other men but he also took second place to no one. He was no sissy. Right now, he was in command and an active partner in his own wife's seduction.

Nora was about to pull down her G-string when Footballer, the black man, said, "Please, allow me."

She looked at Ryan again to see what he wanted. He nodded. She continued swaying her hips as Footballer slowly pulled it down as the audience cheered. He picked it off the floor and tossed it to Ryan who added the last of Nora's garments to the others he was holding in his hand. He dropped them near the edge of the stage and returned to his station. When he turned around, he saw that Footballer had very quickly removed all his clothes.

Footballer's rampant hard-on worked in tandem with the unbridled lust in his eyes. He looked as if he was about to pounce on Nora and plunder her womanhood. Instead, he gently pushed her toward the bed. Ryan had concentrated so much on Footballer's advance on his little wife that he had not even noticed that the other two men had also removed their clothes and were supporting full erections. They were approaching Nora with the same predatory demeanour as he had seen on Footballer's face.

Nora slowly stepped back until she collided with the bed and stopped. Footballer indicated that he wanted her turn around and show herself off. Overcome with desire, Nora happily agreed and made a couple of turns while swaying in the slinky manner that only emphasized her curvaceous sensuality.

Footballer lightly pushed her back once again. Her feet stumbled against the edge of the bed. She knew what was wanted. She crawled backwards on to the bed, her legs splayed open, exposing her nether femaleness for the entire room to see. She felt herself gush again as lewd comments were made indicating the audience lustful appreciation for her female charms.

Slim got down on his knees between her legs and started to kiss her inner thighs and around her pussy. Athlete and Since Slim had displaced him, Footballer moved next to Nora and started to massage one of her breasts. Athlete joined him by focussing on the other breast. They transitioned to licking her nipples and then gently pulled them, sometimes with their fingers and sometimes with their teeth. Nora couldn't believe how erotic it was to have strange men treating her nipples like delicious candies. She arched her back in pleasure, especially when Slim, who was still between her legs, focussed on her throbbing clitoris.

For the next ten minutes, the three rotated paying attention to various parts of her body. Sometimes they played with her breasts. One of them explored her anus with his finger but Ryan cautioned him against it. There were no objections from either Nora and Ryan when they put their stiff pricks into his wife's mouth. Indeed, Nora was succumbing to them and was on the verge of the point of no return. Her will was weakening but she wasn't resisting either. She would soon abandon herself to the pleasures of the flesh and would allow these men to whatever they wanted with her. She made no attempt to hold herself back. It really was up to Ryan what would happen next.

The three men changed positions. Athlete decided to straddle Nora's face. He inserted his cock in her mouth. The horny wife sucked it eagerly. Slim took his turn at Nora's breasts while Footballer took his place between Nora's spread legs. He knelt down between t hem but not to perform cunnilingus on her again. Instead, in conformity with the rules that he had to wear a condom, he reached for one and ripped it open with the obvious intention of rolling it down his rock-hard prick.

"Ma'am," he asked politely, "may I?"

She turned her head toward him and said, "Ask my husband. He's in charge."

"Are you sure, ma'am?" he questioned. He had been told that no meant no but here was a sexy petite blonde lying flat on her back, obviously hungry for sex, refusing to confirm or deny allowing him to penetrate her.

"Ask my husband," she repeated. "Make me pregnant," she told him, "but only if my husband allows it." Nora saw Footballer's cock pulse in anticipation. It looked as if he were already ready to cum.

The ball was now in Ryan's. It was his decision to make. He could stop him. He could make him wear protection. He asked himself if he really wanted to run the risk of these men, including a black man, impregnating his wife and knowing she would not take an after-morning pill.

Footballer turned his gaze to Ryan, his cock in one hand and a condom in the other. For Ryan, the moment of truth had arrived. His wife insisted that the ultimate decision was his. Would he really turn their shared fantasy into reality?

When he looked at Athlete and Slim, the intensity in their eyes told him that they too wanted to plant a child in his wife's womb.

Nora had reached the point where she wished they would do what her body was demanding, to collect semen from three vigorous healthy-looking men.

Ryan's desire to realize his fantasy, and the knowledge that Nora shared that fantasy, propelled him to impulsively and recklessly declare, "Breed her! All of you, fill her with your cum! Make her pregnant with your child!"

The audience was hushed because they had heard what Ryan and Nora had said and what Ryan had said to his wife's newest lovers. Footballer tossed the condom aside and dropped to his knees. He directed his hard black column toward the entrance of her vagina. His cock visibly pulsed. Ryan and the other two men saw the black rod, spread open her labia as the head of his cock penetrated into her wet depths. And then his entire cock was deep inside the little blond wife ready to make her the mother of his child.

Footballer was excited beyond belief that he was being given an opportunity to inseminate her, so excited in fact that he was on the verge of cumming almost immediately. He closed his eyes and thought non-erotic thoughts to delay the overwhelming urge to discharge his huge load into this woman's welcoming white pussy. But he had nothing to worry about. Fortunately for him, the eager anticipation of a stranger unloading his full balls into her receptive married pussy had aroused Nora so much that she was already on the brink of an orgasm.

"Cum in me!" she yelled loudly. "Make me the mother of your baby!" she added.

With those words, Footballer lost all control and, spurt after spurt, spewed the entire contents of his aching nuts into the white wife's lustful vagina. He felt her pelvic muscles squeeze his cock as if to milk every last drop of sperm from his testicles. He pumped into her furiously until he was sure that every last sperm was on its way to find an available egg somewhere in her uterus.

Heaving himself one more time inside her, he succeeded in pushing Nora into another orgasm.

Now emptied, Footballer withdrew his wilting cock and moved aside. He felt too weak to get up and just shifted to the side to gather his strength. Slim took his place. He had heard what Nora had said. So as he approached with his cock in hand. He looked at Ryan for permission.

"Go ahead!" Ryan urged.

"No condom?" Slim asked.

"No condom," Ryan confirmed.

Doubt flashed through his mind. He looked at Nora as if in need of further confirmation.

"You heard him!" she said. "Get on with it! I need more sperm! This is your one and only chance. Do it right."

Slim slid easily into Nora's very wet cum-filled vagina. He did not seem to be as close to orgasm as Footballer had been. Slim began to pound her in a rhythm that slowly increased over the next few minutes. Nora came twice more before Slim finally added his baby-making load to the one that had been deposited by Footballer.

By this time, Ryan's prick was so hard and ached so much that it hurt. He wanted to mount his own wife but Athlete had already taken a position between Nora's legs. Instead of entering right away, he flipped her onto her knees, causing semen to drip from her vagina and down her thighs. His cock sank easily into her copiously filled pussy. He seemed to be longer-lasting than the other two men and pumped steadily into her for several minutes.

By this time, Ryan had a bad case of blue balls. He thought to relieve his raging hard-on by mounting one of the women in the audience but he still felt a strong obligation to stay with his wife. Besides, the sounds of lust reverberating around the room, and a quick look at what was going on around him, told him that all the women, who were outnumbered by roughly three or four to one, were now busily occupied by multiple male lovers.

So, Ryan had little else to do but to watch Athlete enjoy his wife's body until he finally discharged himself deep inside her. He wore no condom in conformity with what the libertine couple seemed to want. He succeeded in making Nora reach her fifth orgasm before releasing his semen into overflowing pussy.

But Nora's night was not quite over. Ryan decided took Athlete's place for what only could be described as sloppy fourths. Or was it sloppy sixths? First, he flipped her onto her back. He kissed her passionately while he pumped into his well-used wife like a champion stud. He was so wound up that he soon added his own seed to the three loads left behind by other three lovers. Ryan was certain that Nora had had another orgasm.

When he finished unloading inside her, he dropped down beside her. He looked her in her eyes and saw that she was exhausted. This time, they kissed affectionately. He was about to help her up when another man, an old man whose wife was probably entertaining younger men, asked if it was okay to take a turn.

Ryan thought that Nora, exhausted as she was, had had enough. When he was about to refuse him, Nora said," It's okay, hon. Let him have his fun."

"If you say so," Ryan replied. He turned to the old man who was holding a condom in his hand and said, "No condom is needed and she is already well lubricated."

Nora lay back while the old man settled on his knees between her legs. His hard cock slipped easily into Nora's cum-lubricated channel. Much to her to pleasant surprised, he lasted long enough to extract another orgasm out of her.

When he dismounted, Ryan quickly stepped in and waved off another man who wanted to have a go at his wife too. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the showers where she was able to wash away most of the evidence of the evening's activities. Then he helped her to the car and took her home. Despite the shower, semen continued to drip from her pussy on the way home where she had to clean herself again before going to bed. She was asleep even before Ryan had finished tucking her in.

* * *

Nora woke up almost near noon. The memory of what she had the night before rushed back into her consciousness. 'Did I really do all that?' she asked herself. She thought, 'I did. I wanted to do what I did and I did it. But what about Ryan? What does he think? Does he have regrets?'

So the couple talked about what they had done. There was no sign of any resentment between them, They had agreed that what they had done was a one-time thing and would never be repeated.

* * *

Two weeks later, Nora returned from a doctor's appointment and announced, "I'm pregnant," she announced.

"Pregnant!" Ryan yelled. He felt a pit in his stomach. 'How will I explain that to the grandparents,' he thought.

Nora must have read his face."

"It's yours. The fetus is about six weeks old, which excludes those three men from being the father because I was already four-weeks pregnant for a month."

"But how can that be?" he asked. We've been using condoms during your fertile period."

"I asked the doctor about that," she said. She said that, just because your cycle is usually regular doesn't mean that it is always regular. She thought something might have caused a delay in the cycle. She asked me a bunch of questions but I couldn't think of anything that might have caused it."

Ryan looked at her.

"I'm keeping her," she answered. "I know we had agreed to just have two but I like the idea of having a girl."

"Her? Girl?"

"Yeah, our baby is a girl, yours and mine."

"Of course, we're keeping her!" he beamed.

12