Two Thighs Ch. 20

Story Info
The four swinging couples go on a cruise.
4.7k words
4.38
8.8k
9
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Chapter 20 A Cruise to Conclude

When Nora and Ryan arrived at home, they discovered that their neighbours, Aiko and Gerald, had returned home just after they did. So they invited them over for dinner at their place. Since the hosts' sons were home, this occasion was strictly a social call and a chance to catch up on what the couples had been doing while they were away.

Mostly, they talked about the usual mundane things until it was time for the boys to go to bed. Only when the boys were ensconced in their rooms for the night were they ready so speak about there adventures.

They retired to the basement recreation room. Ryan left the door open so that he and Nora could hear the boys in the event they became rambunctious or left their room. Ryan cautioned his visitors to keep their voices down down, in part so that they could hear if anything was going on upstairs but also to prevent them from hearing what the adults were talking about. Having arrived at this understanding, the two couples poured themselves some wine and began to tell the stories.

Nora and Ryan informed Aiko and Gerald that they had gone alone to a ladies' night at the swingers club. Nora blushed as she confessed that she was at the centre of sex show involving three other men.

"And what did you do?" Nora asked.

"I spent the week in a hucow farm."

"What's a hucow?" Nora and Ryan questioned, revealing by his question that they had never heard the term before.

"I think we're going to have an evening of interesting stories to tell tonight," Gerald observed without answering their friends' question.

Realizing that both couples had a long story to tell, Ryan got up and said. "Before we start, let me check on the boys," he said.

He went upstairs. His sons were already in dreamland. After quietly closing their bedroom door, he returned to the recreation room but cautioned that they should still keep their voices down.

The couples flipped a coin to see who would tell their story first. Aiko and Gerald won the toss and so asked Nora and Ryan to tell their story first.

When Nora related that she had told her lovers men not to bother with condoms, they were totally surprised because Nora was the only woman in their swinging group who was still fertile.

Seeing the surprise on the faces, she added, "Just in case you're wondering, they were all tested to ensure they were disease-free."

"But you could have gotten pregnant!" Aiko objected.

The Nora pulled an even bigger surprise. "I am pregnant."

"What!" Aiko and Gerald said at the same time.

"Don't worry. I found out I was pregnant before we went to the swingers club. Given the timing and the fact that Gerald, Norman and Bill have all had vasectomies, the only person who could be the father is none other then my own husband." She went on to explain that the pregnancy was an accident resulting from an unexpected change in her cycle. She had made a lapse in judgment in tracking her monthly cycle.

Then Nora added another zinger. "I didn't tell Ryan until afterward, though."

"Why?" Aiko asked.

Nora looked embarrassed. "I wanted to know if it would turn him on to know that an absolute stranger could have made me pregnant." She added softly, "In hindsight, I shouldn't have done that. I should have told Ryan as soon as the pregnancy was confirmed."

"I guess it's our turn to you our story," Aiko said. She and Gerald then explained about hucows and hucow farms.

"Oh my god, and what did you do there?" Nora asked.

So Aiko, with some additional details from Gerald, related her experience at the hucow farm. Nora and Ryan listened in rapt attention. If Nora thought she had had a wild adventure, she had to admit that Aiko's way out of the ordinary.

When Aiko finished her story, the two couples poured themselves another glass of wine.

Nora couldn't hold herself back anymore. "Wow, Aiko," she blurted out, "you are such a decadent slut!"

"Me? A decadent slut?" Aiko retorted laughing. "What about you, Nora? If you had spread your legs any wider and a bit longer, you could have become permanently bow-legged."

Everyone laughed, including Nora who, however, could not help but blush again.

The story-telling took most of the evening. No sex took place between the two couples in line with their attitude and general agreement that swinging was to be avoided when children were in the house or in the company of one of the parents.

It was getting late. Just as they were leaving, Gerald said, "I made a promise to Aiko that we would go on a vacation. Would you like to join us?"

"What have you got in mind?"asked Ryan.

"A cruise," he answered.

"We've never been on a cruise before," Nora injected. "Maybe it's a good idea for us to go with them," she added turning to her husband. "They can show us the ropes."

"It seems we have a plan," Gerald agreed. "It's now a matter of making the bookings and the vacation arrangements."

"Maybe we should invite Mei-ling and Bill as well as Emma and Norman," Aiko suggested. "It's been quite a while since all four couples of our swinging group have been together." Aiko turned to Gerald, "Remember? We met them on a cruise. That's when we got initiated into spouse swapping."

"I could," Gerald agreed, "provided Nora and Ryan here are okay with the idea."

Nora and Ryan nodded their agreement.

* * *

Fortunately, all the pieces fell into place more quickly than they had expected. The four couples took advantage of a last-minute deal for a 11-day cruise to the southern Caribbean which also included sailing into the Panama Canal. This vacation had all the elements necessary to satisfy different interests, sight-seeing, shopping and beaches. There were only three days entirely at sea.

The four couples agreed to an arrangement in which three couples booked three adjoining verandah staterooms. As doors separated each stateroom's verandah, it allowed the couples to visit each other without having to go through the hallway where they could be seen by crew or passengers. It assured them a great deal of 'privacy'.

Mei-ling and Bill were the exception. Although Gerald had also suggested the same type of room, Bill countered with a suggestion of his own.

"I'm rich enough to afford a premium suite," Bill pointed out. "We need a 'party' room big enough for all eight of us."

And so it was settled.

Six weeks later, the four couples landed in Fort Lauderdale and checked in into their hotel for the night. Early afternoon on the following day, they boarded the cruise ship and settled into the rooms which had been assigned to each married couple. The couples, however, agreed that there was no time for 'extracurricular activities' on their first night on board because they needed time to unpack and even more time to familiarize themselves with the layout of the ship and the location of its various amenities.

Since the very first stop would take place on the next day at a small island in the Bahamas owned by the cruise line, the octet agreed to meet after breakfast in Bill's suite to discuss their 'arrangements'. Then as a group, they would board the ship's tender to spend the day on the island where they could enjoy the sunshine, the warm seas and of course the ship-sponsored barbecue.

The four swinging couples also agreed that their wives would occupy the rooms officially assigned to each couple and use it as their 'home base.' Other than that, the couples could mix to their hearts content.

The couples were also decided to pay close attention to appearances. After all, privacy and discretion were paramount. Their chief concern were the stewards who worked during the daylight hours, from roughly 9:00 a.m. in the morning to as late as 8:00 in the evening, going from room to room at least twice a day, first to clean the room and make the bed and later to tidy the room up and make sure everything was ready for the night. The four couples therefore agreed that most of their swinging activities would take place between 8:00 in the evening and 9:00 in the morning.

Their second concern would be the other passengers, especially those who were occupying the nearby rooms. Exchanges of spouses by the swingers in the three staterooms presented no problem because they had access to each other's room via the verandah. They could keep their swapping activities out of sight.

An exchange of spouses between Mei-ling and Bill in the suite and their swinging friends in the staterooms presented a somewhat more complicated problem. So, to be safe, the four couples agreed that overnight exchanges between the couple in the suite and the three other couples in the adjoining staterooms would only take place if no passenger or crew were present in the hallway. If a passenger or crew member happened to be in the hallway, they would just simply walk by and come back a few minutes later when the hall was empty. If a married couple came to visit, such a precaution was not necessary.

During their discussion, Mei-ling, Bill's wife, pointed out that Colon, duty-free port on Panama's Caribbean coast, was also on the ship's itinerary. She made it clear that she wanted to take advantage of his stop for shopping opportunities. The other three women readily agreed. The men rolled their eyes in exasperation. They complained that, while shopping was fun for the women, it was boring for them. Secretly, though, they men were relieved because they believed they would need a break to recuperate after their nightly visits to satisfy other men's wives.

Emma seemed to have read their minds. She laughed and remarked: "By that time we're in Colon, the guys will need a break from us women anyway."

"Good point," Gerald conceded, "I'm not getting any younger. So let's agree that, whole we are in the Panama Canal during the day, we men get to decide the agenda. Since we arrive in Colon late in the afternoon, you ladies will decide what we do for the rest of the evening. The other three men groaned because they knew that all four wives would 'shop until they dropped' while their husbands would feel the pain in their pockets."

"In practical terms," Bill interjected, the last night before disembarkation is out too. Our minds will turn to packing and then we have to get up early to go through American customs and catch our flights home. So, no late night for us."

What Bill said made sense and so the others agreed on that point too.

"But we should have a party in my suite on the second to the last night," suggested Bill.

Everyone understood that 'party' was a euphemism for 'orgy.'

* * *

For a week , the couples traded spouses by having the men rotate from room to room.

After eight days and a number of stops that included Jamaica, Bonaire, Aruba and Curaçao, the cruise ship sailed into the Panama Canal as far as Lake Gatun. The men enjoyed themselves because they were very interested in the canal's history, engineering and technology. They largely ignored the women who couldn't wait for the the excursions to come to an end. At least they had an evening of shopping to look forward to. They amused each other as best they could by making fun of their men.

After a few hours on Lake Gatun, the ship turned around and returned to the direction from which it had come. By late afternoon, it docked in Colon. The four couples had a quick supper in the buffet and then disembarked for the women's eagerly anticipated evening-long shopping spree. Since everyone had to be back on board by 11:30, the men knew it would be their turn to be bored for hours on end. Still, they were willing to indulge their wives who needed to them to come along to help them carry their purchases back to the ship. The four couples returned to the ship with only a few minutes to spare.

By the time the four couples returned to their rooms, with their legal spouses this time, they were exhausted and slept in until late in the morning. They at least had the presence of mind to put the 'Do Not Disturb' signs outside their doors to ensure that stewards would bypass their rooms and return later to do their rooms.

As four couples had anticipated a late night, they had scheduled afternoon excursions for the following day when the ship docked in Puerto Limon, Costa Rica. They toured a wildlife sanctuary where they saw animals in the native habitants such as sloths, howler monkeys and coatis. In the middle of the sanctuary, a wildlife veterinarian hospital had been established which took care of injured and orphaned creatures until they could be released back into the wild.

It was an exceptionally humid day. It did not take long for the eight tourists to be bathed in sweat. They had the foresight to bring enough water with them and so were able to ward off dehydration. However, they had no protection against the heat and the humidity. By the time they were ready to return to the ship, they felt physically exhausted.

On their return to the ship, they were struck by bad luck. Their bus broke down. Although the bus driver called for help with his cell phone, the remoteness of their location meant that it took an hour for help to arrive. It took another hour and a half of repairs before the bus was able to continue its journey back to the ship.

The passengers were tense because the delay caused by the breakdown guaranteed that they would not arrive in time for the ships official all aboard call. Their guide told them that she had called the ship about their predicament and informed that the ship would delay its departure until they arrived. As it turned out, they were about an hour late.

Exhausted for the second day in a row, the four couples returned immediately to their rooms, showered and managed to get food from the buffet before it closed for the night. They gathered in Bill's suite and agreed that they were not in the mood for anything except sleep. And sleep they did until well into the following morning.

They now had only two sea days left. They had already agreed that on the last sea day, each couple would be devoting their time to packing and otherwise preparing for their return home.

After lunch, the four couples met in Bill's room where they agreed to have a party in Bill's suite right after supper. Bill promised to make arrangements for drinks and snacks. Having regained their energy and because they had had no sex for two days, the four couples were looking forward to a very sexy and very enjoyable evening.

* * *

Once everyone had arrived, Bill dished out a few drinks. They began talking about what had happened over the last two days in Panama and Costa Rica. After a few minutes rehashing their experiences, Bill intervened and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I don't really want to talk about all that anymore. Let's get straight to the party. "If you don't mind, I'd like to choose my first partner."

No one objected because he was the host and paying for the drinks and snacks.

"I choose Aiko. You don't mind, do you?" he asked hopefully.

Of course not," Aiko replied with as smile. She walked over to Bill and Mei-ling and then insinuated herself between them, forcing Mei-ling to move over. As the hostess, the others deferred to her to make the next choice. "Ryan," she said.

Ryan smiled and incited to her come sit beside him. Seeing that Nora was about to be displaced by Mei-ling, big hairy Norman asked her if she would be his partner. Nora nodded in agreement. She wasn't surprised either. When they sex partners earlier in the cruise, Norman had discovered a fetish he never knew he had, having sex with a pregnant woman was a massive turn-on for him.

That left only Norman's wife, Emma, and Gerald. They may have been last but they were no means disappointed. He winked at Emma who then quickly came over, sat on his lap and promptly started French-kissing him. The others giggled at her enthusiasm.

"That girl is always hot to trot," Aiko observed cheekily.

Indeed, they were. As they continued kissing, Gerald lifted Emma in his arms and carried her to one of the sofas. Once he put her down, she got back on her feet and lifted her dress up over her head. She was completely naked underneath, no panties, no bra and no pubic hair. Gerald quickly followed suit. By the time he had removed all his clothing, his cock was erect. Gerald pulled her back onto his lap and resumed kissing her.

Meanwhile, Bill had removed his clothing and was now helping remove Aiko's blouse and shorts. Once they were removed, she was just as naked as Emma.

It took Nora a bit longer to remove her clothing only. She was a wearing special bra to help support her swelling breasts. Based on the size of her belly, she was about four months pregnant.

Mei-ling took Ryan by the hand and led him to the bed where they both stripped and then began to kiss each other.

As the minutes past, the sounds of sex permeated the room. Each couple was soon lost in making love with their current partner.

Ryan climbed on top of Mei-ling. They made love in the missionary position until they both came. Gerald was still on the sofa with Emma on his lap but, this time, she was facing him. Gerald's cock was obviously buried inside her delectable undulating body.

Norman decided to take the pregnant Nora from behind in doggy style. He held tightly onto her hips as he steadily pumped into her. After a few minutes, he increased his pace waiting for his lover to reach her peak. When he could no longer hold himself back, he told Nora he was ready to cum.

"Me too," whispered. At those two words, he let loose as his seed inside his gravid lover. Nora joined him in orgasm as she felt his hot cum fill her vagina.

Meanwhile, Bill was on his knees while Aiko lay back and spread her legs. He bent down and latched his mouth to her pussy for several minutes and did not quit tonguing and sucking her until Aiko came.

As Aiko sighed in post-orgasmic bliss, Bill whispered, "May I take you anally?"

Aiko knew that he had a thing for anal sex and his wife. Mei-ling had always refused to allow him to explore that part of her anatomy. Aiko also remembered that he had taken her anal virginity shortly after she and Gerald had begun swinging with them. He had caught her by surprise at that time. Since then, she had experienced anal sex several times. As he had made her cum through the skilful use of his tongue and lips, and as she no longer had an aversion to anal sex, she nodded her head in agreement.

Bill wiped up some of the female sexual juice dripping from her pussy and applied it to her rear hole. He then reached over to retrieve some some lubricant from a nearby jar, which he just so happen to have handy, and applied it to her anus. He pushed the lubricant into her rear and used his finger like a cock so that her anus would be better prepared to take his cock.

"Please put it in," Bill grunted. He wanted her to do it so that she could set the pace of his cock's entry into rectum.

Aiko traded places with Bill lying down and Aiko sitting on top. Aiko turned her back to him, reached back and underneath for his stiff cock. This gave Bill an unobstructed view. Her ass hovered over his cock. As she lowered herself, she directed his dick to her back orifice. She slowly settled on his cock, stopping once a while to let her anus become used to this foreign invader until it was all the way inside her bowels. Because she was on top, Bill had very little manoeuvrability. It was up to Aiko to take the initiative of sliding up and down his cock, which she did along with fingering her clitoris. Bill moaned in ecstasy at being able to take a woman in a place that was taboo to his own wife.

Aiko focussed on obtaining pleasure from the object in her rectum was amazed when an orgasm washed over her. Just as she was coming down from her sexual high, Bill could no longer hold himself back and blew his seed deep into her bowels.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers
12