Two Thighs Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments Bill and Aiko were in their own world. As they came out of it, they noticed that the other couples were reaching their peaks as well. Nora and Norman were the next to reach their peaks followed by Gerald and Emma and finally Ryan and Mei-ling.

The couples broke up. They ladies took turns to clean up in the bathroom and were followed by the men.

The four couples took another drink. They were still sitting next to their most recent partner.

* * *

"I want more," Emma said."

"More what?" her husband Norman asked, pretending he didn't know what she was talking about.

"More sex of course, silly."

"But you just had some!" her husband protested light-heartedly.

She smiled at him, "You know we girls are capable of more than one orgasm."

Norman rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it! Whether you like it or not it's going to take a few minutes for us guys to recharge. You'll just have to wait."

"Says you," she replied. "I know just the thing for me to get more sex and help you guys recharge faster."

They all looked at her questioningly.

"Get off the sofa," she ordered Gerald who obliged her. "Come here," she said to Aiko motioning for her to come over.

Aiko joined Emma on the sofa. It was gradually dawning on her what was on Emma's mind.

"Slut Aiko, I'm betting you're ready for more sex too. Am I right?"

"You're right, slut Emma," she replied.

She pushed Aiko on to the sofa and began kissing her. Aiko responded in kind. Emma fell over taking Aiko with her in a tight embrace. Their embrace loosened when they started caressing each other's pussies but their mouths remained locked in a long passionate kiss. Immersed in their own little world, they completely ignored their spouses and friends who were watching them.

The minutes passed. Emma adjusted her position so that she was lying fully on her back on the sofa with her head propped by a bolster. She pushed off Aiko but indicated that she turn around. Aiko understood the signal. Emma wanted to do a sixty-nine and Aiko was more than happy to oblige. They used their tongues and fingers to bring each other to a crashing orgasm after which they lay there contentedly and seemingly exhausted.

Nora and Mei-ling watched the spectacle but they were not inclined to indulge in Sapphic sex. They shared their friends' need for more sexual satisfaction but wanted it to come from men.

They looked around to see that the two-woman sex show had the effect, predicted by Emma, of recharging their libidos. All four had rock-hard erections. 'Who to pick?' they wondered.

However, their choices were made for them. Seeing that Emma and Aiko were at least temporarily out of commission, Gerald said to Norman, "I think we need to let our wives get recharged. But I have an idea what we guys can do."

"You do?" Norman said.

"Why don't you and Bill work over Nora while Ryan and I take care of Mei-ling?"

"Great idea," said Norman who was happy with the prospect of having another shot at the prego although this time as part of a threesome.

The other two men who had heard their conversation agreed with them. Mei-ling was also about to enjoy a threesome. Both women decided they wanted start by taking one man from behind while keeping the other man's cock in their mouths.

Both sets of men focussed their attention on reigniting the fire of lust in the two women. For the next 15 minutes, they touched and teased the two women in every possible way, using their hands and mouths. It was an extraordinary thrill to both women to have two men doing what would normally be done by one man. Especially thrilling was when one man put his mouth to good use between her legs while the other man switched among kissing her, massaging her breasts or nibbling on her teats.

When Mei-ling was clearly approaching her peak, Ryan entered her from behind and began pumping hard into her. Gerald put his cock in her mouth. When she came Ryan poured his cum into her depths. Although Gerald was tempted to shoot his load in Mei-ling's mouth, he held back because he wanted cum inside her too. He was okay with sloppy seconds.

When Ryan was finished, Gerald withdrew his cock from Mei-ling's sucking mouth, laid her down on her back and then entered her in the missionary position. He gave her no chance to recover from her orgasm as he too thrust into her with all the vigour he could muster. She soon skyrocketed to another orgasm as Gerald added his seed to the deposit already inside pussy.

In Nora's case, Norman took her from behind for the second time that evening while Bill filled Nora's mouth with his cock. But Bill also had no intention of discharging his semen in Nora's mouth. He waited patiently. When Nora came, Norman followed suit.

Bill then took his place behind Nora. He wanted to stuff her rectum with his cock because and not yet had the opportunity to penetrate her exit chute. He knew she had experienced anal sex but also knew she had been reluctant. Of course, he needed her permission. He poked the head of his cock against her anal opening wondering how she would react.

"Go ahead," she croaked. "Just be gentle."

Bill couldn't believe his luck. Covering his cock in lubricant he slowly entered her until he was all the way in. He started pumping slowly at first but picked up speed and intensity as the minutes passed. He remained on the alert in case there was an objection Nora objected. Meanwhile, Nora fingered herself. When she was ready to cum, she let him know. As she orgasmed, she felt his hot juices flood her bowels.

When he pulled out, the cum he deposited in her bowels started to leak out. The cum that Norman had put in her pussy earlier was leaking out of her pussy.

It was now past midnight. The four-couple orgy was by far the highlight of the cruise but it was time to put an end to it. Leaving Mei-ling and Bill alone in their suite, the other three returned as legally married pairs to their own rooms. They hung their 'Do Not Disturb' sign on their doors. After taking a shower, the fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

Not surprisingly, all four couples slept until late into the morning. They saw each other around but it was their last day and it was devoted to packing, taking last-minute photos and generally getting themselves psychologically prepared to go home.

The four couples looked forward to enjoying each other's company in the years to come. Nora gave birth to her daughter and had her tubes tied. She and Ryan agreed that the days of swinging outside their group were over, at least for now. Aiko and Gerald were still up for adventure but decided not to look for it actively.

THE END

12