Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoah-h-ah-h! Ho-oly mother of...!" he cried out.

Lindi watched as his penis, which up to that point had remained flaccid, rapidly came to life before her eyes. In only a minute or so as Peter squirmed and gasped with the vibrating device lodged inside him, it became massively erect, so much so that his foreskin had almost completely retracted to reveal his glans with no outside assistance whatsoever.

"Nnngghh-ahhhh," he groaned deeply. "Mmm-ohhhh-mmmfff."

Lindi could tell that he was enjoying it. So she pressed another button on the remote control that changed the pattern of the stimulation from a continuous vibration to brief pulses, and she also upped the intensity of the vibrations to level three - this clearly had a profound impact on him right away.

"Ahh! Ho-o-oly fu-uck, Lin!" he exclaimed in a voice that wasn't far off being a falsetto.

As she looked on at what the device was doing to him, Lindi felt a mildly satisfying sense of power over him - she was in charge and Peter was under her complete control, and she knew that she could keep him on the edge of orgasm simply by observing the way his body behaved and either upping the intensity of the stimulation she was giving him or backing it off accordingly. Anya was definitely right about what this device could do to a man!

By now, Peter's penis had begun to drool precum like a salivating dog in anticipation of being given a tasty treat, and the skin of his shaft was as taut as a drum.

"I t-take it all b-back, Lin," Peter managed to say between gasps. "This thing is f-flipping inc-credible!"

"Well if that's the case," Lindi said wantonly. "Let's see what happens when I put it on full power!"

She pressed the buttons on the control unit once more, this time putting the vibration pattern to its third setting and the intensity all the way up to level five. Peter almost hit the ceiling.

"HAHH-H-H-H!" he cried out, and his body almost instantly began to shake and quiver.

His penis clearly strained for release but nothing than yet more glistening precum was forthcoming. His breathing became rapid, ragged and shallow and he shuddered as though he was in the grip of some kind of seizure. Lindi knew an orgasm when she saw one, and just as the manufacturer's claims had stated, it was clearly a 'dry' orgasm, for not a single drop of semen escaped from within him.

She also marvelled at the duration of the orgasm the device under her operation had given him - it was far longer than any ejaculation she'd ever seen, not just from Peter, but from pretty much every man she'd been with. It must have been close to a minute before she felt him begin to come down. She shut the device off and almost immediately Peter went limp.

"Oh my... holy crap, Lin," he panted. "That was... sheesh... that felt... absolutely... amazing!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Lindi said as she bent over to kiss him. "Looks like I'm definitely not getting that refund then!"

He placed his hand at the back of her head to hold her in place as he kissed her back.

"But the manufacturer claims it can give a man multiple orgasms, so let's see if we can go for another, shall we?"

And with that she switched the device on again, this time straight to the setting that had tipped him over the edge. It took less time for him to get there, but his second orgasm in as many minutes looked every bit as intense as the first. As indeed did the third, and the fourth orgasm she gave him over the course of the ensuing half an hour or so.

Wednesday November 24th 2010, 01:41am

Following Peter's assertions that he'd been more than satisfied with the orgasms he'd received courtesy of the vibrating prostate massager and that she should stop before his head exploded, Lindi called a temporary halt to their sexual adventure. It was during this brief interlude as they laid together in each other's arms, and with the device still very much lodged inside Peter's rear, that he made a suggestion that caught her quite off guard.

"I think you ought to move in with me," he said levelly.

"What?"

"Think about it, Lin, we're a couple now, you and me, and I think I can safely say that we've known each other for long enough."

"I don't know, Peter, it's a big step, isn't it?"

"So was us having sex for the first time, but we survived that didn't we? And if anything our relationship is much better than it ever was before - living together is the next logical step."

"Are you sure you could put up with me though?" Lindi asked him as she raised herself up and sat back against the headboard.

Peter followed suit, wincing a little as he moved with the prostate massager still residing within him.

"Oohh, can't I take this thing out yet?" he asked her as he sat up.

"Maybe later," Lindi replied. "Seriously though, could you really put up with me?"

"I'm willing to sacrifice some of my drawer space for your extensive collection of bras and knickers," Peter responded jokily. "Not to mention all the sex toys that I'm pretty sure you have."

Lindi fired him a look in return that conveyed her contempt for what he'd just said. However, as soon as she could see that he had meant it in jest she simply smiled and let it pass.

"I would love you to come and live with me," he said formally.

"But why should I move in with you?" she asked him. "Why couldn't you move in with me?"

"Well, for starters my flat's bigger than yours," Peter pointed out. "Plus I have a nicer view and a small roof terrace. All you have down here is your little balcony. Look, I'm not saying I don't like your flat, I love it in fact, I'm just thinking along totally practical lines. My place is bigger, so it makes sense that way."

"I suppose you have a point," Lindi conceded. "Oh, Peter, thou art so practically minded!"

"What can I say?" he answered. "I'm an engineer, it's my job to be practically minded!"

"Well, at least you scored a point there," Lindi said. "At least you didn't say "I'm a man, it's my job to be practically minded," now that would have earned you a rebuke!"

"Yeah, well there is that too!" he said with a smirk.

Lindi slapped his shoulder, playfully admonishing him.

"I'm joking!" he responded. "So, will you at least think about it?"

"Of course I will," she answered. "But right now, mister, I'd say you owe me another orgasm!"

She suddenly climbed atop him and settled herself upon his thighs. She took his penis in one hand, and the remote control to the prostate vibrator in the other.

"Let's see if that thing can give us both a mind-blowing orgasm!"

Peter was only too happy to find out.

The union that ensued, as Lindi used the prostate massage to enhance both his and her pleasure, could best be described as revelatory for the two lovers. It was as though the device's vibrations were conducted right through to the tip of his penis, turning him into a sort of living vibrator. One thing was for certain, they both decided after almost running the batteries down over the course of the next hour or so, they would definitely be using it a lot from then on!

Wednesday December 1st 2010, 6:28pm

"I think that's the last of it," Lindi said as she hung up a couple of her dresses in Peter's wardrobe. "I feel a little guilty actually, with my stuff taking up most of your wardrobe space."

"Don't," Peter said as he came to stand behind her. "It wasn't as though I was using it all anyway."

He reached around and cupped her breasts, and then kissed the nape of her neck making her spine tingle.

They had both taken the day off work in order to get as much of Lindi's belongings as they possibly could from her flat into his before her new tenant moved in the following morning. In the end, the decision to move in with Peter had been an easy one to make. As a result of their efforts her flat was now bare, save for most of the furniture, whilst Peter's now looked pretty cluttered with all her belongings and ornaments. Lindi had decided to rent out her flat on a short term lease in order to give living with Peter a trial period of six months, and everything that couldn't be taken up to Peter's flat was either discarded in one of the many charity collection bins that were dotted around the town, or placed into storage. Her reasoning was that if they somehow managed to fall out during that time she'd still have the option of moving back in to her old place if she wanted. She was pretty sure that such an eventuality was a pretty remote scenario, but one could never be too careful.

"What say we go out for dinner tonight? My treat," Peter suggested as he continued to nuzzle her neck and softly kneaded her breasts. "To celebrate your moving in."

"Mmm, sounds lovely," Lindi replied, responding to Peter's wandering hands by reaching down towards his groin.

The firmness she found there indicated that a more pressing issue, and another kind of appetite altogether needed sating before their thoughts could turn to food. He clearly wanted to have her in his bed, and she was only too happy to indulge him. She loved spontaneous sex, as Peter had already found out, and it was literally a matter of moments before they were both naked, their clothes strewn across the bedroom floor, with Lindi riding atop Peter like a cowgirl in a Wild West rodeo show.

Wednesday December 1st 2010, 8:31pm

The Coopers Arms, the pub Peter and Lindi regarded as their local, even though the Black Swan in the town centre was actually closer to where they lived, had recently employed a new chef and so it was to sample the hostelry's newly revised menu that had drawn them towards that particular establishment that evening. It was a menu that Peter had declared in the past as 'decent pub grub' that offered homely dishes such as cottage pie, lasagne, steak and ale pie, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, and the perennially popular fish and chips. He was surprised to find that in actual fact, very little had changed on the menu, save for a couple of new starters and side orders and a few new desserts. He was very tempted by the look of the chocolate and mint cheesecake with rich chocolate sauce and locally made vanilla ice cream, but of course now that he was diabetic and had his blood sugar level to take into consideration he knew he had to think very carefully about it - his nurse would be sure to give him a telling off should she ever find out. But for the meantime he ordered himself the toad in the hole made with locally made sausages served with a portion of chunky steak cut chips and liberally smothered in rich onion gravy. For herself, Lindi ordered the lasagne, but decided to forego the included garlic bread in favour of a side salad instead.

When their food arrived it all became clear - the items on the menu may have been pretty much the same, but the quality of the food was a huge improvement on what it had been during the previous chef's tenure. Not that the food at the Cooper's Arms was ever bad - neither of them had ever had cause to complain in the past - but now it was all served and presented so much better than before. And as for the quality of ingredients, everything was now 'locally sourced' this and 'organically grown' that - something that Peter and Lindi both heartily approved of.

"How's little Glenn doing?" Lindi asked him about his newborn son.

"Doing very well," he replied, and then fished around in his wallet for a photo of the infant that Alison and Becky had sent him a few days earlier.

"Aww, he's so sweet!" Lindi cooed as he handed the picture to her. "He definitely has your eyes, Petey!"

"I don't know how you women can see that," Peter chuckled. "To me he just looks like, well, just a baby I guess."

"Well, you can take it from me he definitely looks like you!" Lindi said as she handed back the photograph.

"They're going up to spend Christmas with Alison's family," Peter said as he tucked the picture back into his wallet. "It's a pity that I won't be able to be a part of my son's first Christmas, but of course I have to remind myself that I'm technically just a sperm donor."

"Yeah, but even so, they promised you that they wanted their son to have a proper daddy," Lindi answered just as their food arrived.

"Toad in the hole?" the serving girl asked them.

"That's mine, thank you," Peter replied.

"And yours is the lasagne," she then stated as she placed the plate of piping hot Italian comfort food in front of Lindi.

"Thanks," she responded as she picked up her knife and fork, ready to tuck in.

"Just not a daddy that lives with them, that's all," Lindi said as they resumed their conversation.

"I know," Peter acknowledged with a slight sigh as he started on the assault of the enormous dish of sausage in Yorkshire pudding set before him. "It's just, I dunno, when she was pregnant I was quite happy to be detached from it all, but now that the little chap's here it feels like everything's changed. I've changed."

"Parenthood does that," Lindi observed before taking a mouthful of lasagne.

"It does that to people, it's quite normal," she continued a few moments later. "Besides, he's only a month old and surely you don't begrudge Alison and Becky spending Christmas with Alison's folks?"

"Well of course I don't," Peter answered.

"There'll be plenty of time and opportunities for you to play at being a doting dad over the next eighteen years or whatever, so I wouldn't get too upset about it," Lindi went on. "I expect you and I will become their 'go to' couple whenever they want someone to babysit for them."

"That's just it, Lin," Peter said after taking a sip of his pint of locally brewed Sussex IPA. "I don't want to 'play' at being a dad, or be seen as just a convenient babysitter, I want to be his dad, in the proper sense of the word."

"And you will be," Lindi assured him. "And you'll be the best daddy that little lad could ever wish for. And I just know Alison and Becky will be only too happy to let you spend as much time as you want with him - they want him to have a proper daddy just as much as you want to be a proper daddy to him."

"Thanks, Lin," Peter said as he reached across the table and held her hand in his. "Sorry, I was just getting a bit emotional just then - I needed someone to rein me in before getting carried away. It's definitely not manly to cry in a pub!"

"There's nothing to be ashamed about for getting emotional," Lindi replied. "In fact men ought to be able to show their emotions more, and not have to constantly hide behind a false wall of stoicism or fake machismo."

"You read that from a website, didn't you?" Peter said, the corners of his mouth rising into a smile.

"Maybe," Lind responded. "So what if I did? But it's true though, well, up to a point at least."

"You women want a man who's in touch with his emotions but still able to fight off any would-be foes and defend his woman's honour," Peter supposed.

"Well, maybe a bit," Lindi conceded.

"Well, as far as little baby Glenn's concerned, his daddy may not be there on Christmas morning, but he's going to get one hell of a Christmas present from him," Peter announced, returning his attention to tackling his toad in the hole. "And I'll need your help."

"Sometimes these things need a woman's insight?" Lindi presumed.

"Well, I've never bought anything for a baby before."

"That makes two of us."

Saturday December 4th 2010, 12:48pm

Peter and Lindi alighted from the train and into the Victorian splendour of Brighton's railway terminus. The station was always busy on Saturdays, but since Christmas shopping season was in full swing it was especially busy that afternoon. Undaunted, they followed the throng of people through the ticket gates at the end of the platform, across the concourse and out through the main entrance onto Queens Road.

Not having much in the way of living relatives was something of a blessing in disguise for them both, since it normally meant that Christmas shopping for Peter and Lindi was usually a fairly easy and not too expensive activity to accomplish. Apart from Lindi, and a couple of cousins that lived up north, Peter didn't really have a long list of gifts to purchase. Lindi similarly had only a couple of people to buy for, as her family was even smaller than Peter's, but this year, and every year from now on, things were different and their shopping list was longer than before.

"I want to find the biggest teddy bear in Brighton!" Peter announced as they left the station.

"I think Glenn would be just as happy with a small one!" Lindi chuckled as they walked down the street towards the city's main shopping district.

"What about you?" he asked her as they strolled hand in hand. "What do you want to get him?"

"I dunno really," she replied with a shrug of her shoulders. "To be honest I haven't given it much thought. I'm sure I can find something though."

They scoured the streets and shopping malls of Brighton for a while before coming across a small shop in The Lanes, just a stone's throw from the erotic lingerie boutique where Lindi had spent a considerable sum of money on her last visit to Brighton. It was clearly apparent from the display in its window that it specialised in teddy bears and other soft toys. It was run by a kindly looking woman who must have been in her seventies at least, and as soon as Peter said to her that he was looking for a teddybear for his newborn son, she immediately broke out into a warm grin.

"You know, I still have my teddy bear that my father bought me when I was a baby," she said to them both. "Mr Bobbles, I called him. He's lost an arm and one of his ears, but he's still with me after all these years."

"You see, Lin, this is why I want a teddy for him," Peter said to Lindi. "I want him to have something that he'll be able to keep forever, something that'll always remind him of his dad."

"Well, if it's an 'heirloom' bear you want for him, you can't go wrong with a Steiff!" The old woman said with a broad smile.

She led them across to a glass cabinet, emblazoned with the famed German manufacturer's distinctive logo and its slogan, knopf im ohr, or button in ear, because the company's trademark was a small brass button in the ear of each and every one of their products. The large display was populated with teddy bears and other animals in a dazzling array of sizes, shapes and furs of many colours, all handmade in the company's factory in Germany.

To say that Peter was spoilt for choice would be putting it lightly, which is precisely why he had asked Lindi for her input.

"It has to be your choice though, Peter," she pointed out. "But I'll gladly offer my thoughts."

"How about this little chap?" the proprietor said as she unlocked the display cabinet and took out a small black bear about six inches high.

She handed it to Peter - the bear's jet black fur, made of pure mohair, felt wonderfully soft under his fingers and smiled a benign ursine smile back at him.

"He's gorgeous," he said as he handled it. "What do you think, Lin?"

He handed it to her. Lindi turned the bear upside down briefly before righting it again, causing the bear to emit a brief growling sound.

"Ooh! He's a growler!" she said brightly. "I'm not sure about black though - I think maybe a brown or a golden one would be nicer for a little boy."

Lindi handed the bear back to the shopkeeper. It was then that Peter's eye was drawn to one bear in particular.

"That one!" he said, pointing towards the bear in question. "That's definitely the one!"

"Oh, yes!" Lindi said as she saw what he was pointing at. "Now he would be perfect!"

1...678910...12