Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie eventually graduated from university, but instead of continuing her studies she decided to go travelling, whereupon she met and subsequently fell in love with a young man in Thailand. They married and settled together, and they too were blessed with two children. She's still there now.

Sandy continued to travel across the southeastern United States for a while, but eventually she had grown tired of life on the road. She'd quit her job, married a nice guy named Greg and found herself a much more fulfilling vocation as a maker of wooden sculptures carved from fallen branches from the woods that surround their small cabin in rural Georgia.

And as for Clive, he was tried at Lewes Crown Court and subsequently found guilty of several counts of rape, as well as possession, manufacturing and distribution of indecent images of underage girls. He was duly sentenced to serve fifteen years at Her Majesty's pleasure. Whilst in prison however, he was attacked by a group of fellow inmates who were sickened by the crimes he had committed. He was quickly admitted to the prison's infirmary but his wounds were already mortal. He died the following morning. Lindi did not mourn his passing, and neither for that matter did Peter.

"I just know you'll knock 'em dead, babe!" Peter said to his wife. "I only wish I could be there to cheer you on. But someone's gotta look after the ankle-biters!"

"Well, you know it's all being recorded for the conference's website," Lindi responded. "I'll send you a link to it once it goes up online. But in the meantime, give the kids my love and tell them mummy will be home soon."

"Will do," Peter said with a smile. "Love you, Lindi."

"Love you too, Petey," Lindi replied.

THE END

*****

Well, what can I say - it had to have a happy ending! Thank you to everyone who has been following this story, and I thank you for your patience - I know this chapter was a long time coming, but I hope it's been worth the wait for you all! And special thanks to my good friend Natchez for her support and encouragement throughout this project.

So, if you've enjoyed this story, please drop a comment below - feedback helps keep the Muse fed and watered and helps writers like me create better and better stories for you all to enjoy. Hey, everybody wins!