Two, Three, Four or More Pt. 02

Story Info
Morning after revelations and getting busted.
6.1k words
4.62
5k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up because my body clock told me I must get up for work. I was suffering from discomfort, down there. I wasn't in my normal sleeping position. Despite being single, I always slept on the left, out of habit. I was in the middle of the bed, and a quick glance to either side confirmed that I had two gorgeous ladies either side of me in my bed. One was my girlfriend. The other, Josie's companion, was a woman I had met just a few hours before.

Recollection slowly dawned. I remembered how they had got there in my bed, but I was confused about why. It all came flooding back to me. They had plotted to surprise me at my office and revealed two erotic outfits to me on a late night train. That in itself was suspicious and not certainly something a woman I had met only hours before would normally do.

I had woken before the alarm. The day was going to punish me in due course for getting so little sleep. I leant over the shapely form of Bruna - oh, what a lovely experience she had given me - and I pressed the alarm cancel button. The merest touch against her warm, flesh sent shivers coursing through my body. She had been the surprise addition to my bed the previous evening, whom my girlfriend had apparently offered to me as compensation for having her own pussy eaten by her. I hadn't known Josie to be bisexual, yet another dimension to her complex character.

Josie and I had been together for six months, following her break-up with her husband. I make it a principle not to interfere with the marriages of others, but we had been thrown together by my lodger at the time, Mandy. Our frustrated libidos had taken over that day and we had seemed destined to become an item. But now, Josie's husband was begging to be forgiven and to be allowed back into the marital home. Divorce would be costly, especially as real estate was involved. I think we both knew we were nearing the end of the affair. So why this brash, late and extravagant gesture?

Maybe it was following our astonishing adventure on the holiday island steam train (Train of Events). I had certainly noticed a difference in Josie.

Both Josie and Bruna were ladies of leisure, so would naturally sleep in longer than I could. I clambered gingerly over Josie, whose body was the smaller and easier of the two to step over without disturbing her. Josie was a petite, head-turning natural blonde.

I turned back to look at my latest conquest, Bruna. She was a voluptuous MILF in all but nature, so her willing presence in my bed had been a surprise. Her upper half was uncovered by the quilt, probably because the central heating had over-warmed the bedroom on this mild Autumn morning. Bruna had a very satisfyingly curvaceous body, with deliciously firm contours, earned from diligently working out. I could not resist to go round the bed to admire her stunning breasts close-up in the filtered morning light through the curtains. Her sleeping position on her side had them desirably piled up one on top of the other as she lay on her side. They had looked even more desirable when she had been upright.

Josie's breasts paled into insignificance beside those of her more voluptuous friend. She was not my normal type of woman, being of small frame, but her vivacious personality and exceptional beauty had captivated me. So it felt strange to compare the two ladies' very contrasting physiques, the one I loved against type, and the other after whom I could only lust.

I ran a bath as I shaved, and my mind reflected over the liberties I had taken with both ladies as they slept in a drunken state. A tinge of guilt gnawed at the edge of my consciousness. I was surprised that Josie had allowed, perhaps even conspired with Bruna to share our bed. Would I have to bear recriminations later that morning? I was soon to find out.

The bathroom door swung open. On the threshold stood Bruna, still naked, and looking even better in the full light streaming through the frosted glass window. Had she known I was in there?

"I think we can dispense with all modesty after the events of last night." She emphasised the last words in her sentence deliberately. Was that a warning shot of repercussions to follow?

Not pausing for me to give my consent she entered and closed the door. I paused my shaving and stared at her. She didn't seem to mind; she even puffed out her breasts and pulled in her waistline. This was a woman I had met just over twelve hours before, and had never imagined I would have slept with, let alone do what had happened between us. She sat down on the toilet within inches of my unclothed leg and peed. At one point she groaned quietly and leant forward as if with discomfort. I had reason to suspect that I had been the cause of that discomfort. Her initial mission accomplished she stood up and flushed the toilet. She turned to me and stared down intently at my cock, which had been at rest. It twitched under her unashamed scrutiny.

"You have no idea how much gunk there is on the sheet in there. It's like there had been an orgy. If I didn't know better..."

Her voice was feminine but rich in timbre. I thought I could sit and listen to her for hours speaking words of lyrical eroticism. I could not understand why she was living alone without a boyfriend.

Whatever she was thinking about the events in the bedroom, she decided not to voice it.

"Ah, I see the bath is just about ready. Hm, a bath to luxuriate in." She flushed the toilet and without permission stepped into the bath and rested her back against the sloping backrest, with a long, drawn-out sigh of pleasure. The water lapped from end to end at the disturbance caused by the invasion of her shapely body. It eddied around her ample breasts and caused them to rise and fall like buoys on water.

This was no casual, normal way of behaving. She was telling me in no uncertain terms that she knew of her night-time violation. I turned back to the sink to finish shaving. I tried then to rinse my face in the basin, but it proved too awkward. That was why I had drawn the bath, to immerse myself.

I had to get things straight with her.

"Bruna..."

"You don't need to say it. I invaded your bed, we three had fun, it was a one-off. Josie had told me all about you, your background, your personality. I could feel safe with you, like she does. I'll chalk this occasion down to experience..." she giggled, "...with very fond memories.

"Now, by way of atonement for your wilfulness, you can scrub my back."

She was smiling at me in a mischievous manner. Was all forgiven?

I stepped gingerly into the bath, taking care not to tread on her lower limbs. I stood over her, looking afresh at her gently bobbing breasts. She looked up at me through hooded eyes, then reached up and grasped my penis. She tugged on it hard enough to persuade me to sit. Then she knelt up, knees either side of my waist, and put her hands on my shoulders. That ungainly position was only made comfortable by the buoyancy of the water.

"You never asked permission. You just filmed my tits and my cunt without so much as 'by your leave'. Then you violated my cunt with your monstrous cock. To finger-fuck me in my arse without asking is utterly unforgivable. Nobody ever dared to do that. Josie led me to believe that you were incapable of it. So what have you got to say for yourself?"

So I wasn't yet entirely forgiven. There was no point denying it, but I had a workable defence.

"You plotted with Josie to come into our bed. I just couldn't cope with the near presence of your stunning body. Nor should you have so tempted me. OK, I admit: I was wrong, I went too far. Am I sorry? Fuck, no! It was the most fantastically erotic experience of my life. If I wasn't so committed to Josie, I wouldn't let you out of my sight.

She smirked. "What makes you think I'd want you?"

Silence descended, broken only by the gentle lapping of the bath water. That awkward moment passed, she made amends.

"Still, that is one helluva of a dick, and you really know how to use it. Soap my tits. Make me clean. I want to see my nipples stand to attention like guards on parade."

I obliged, experiencing giddy sensations as I realised just what I was doing and how stunning her breasts looked with soap and water running off them. I needed no permission after that, to move my hands down onto her pussy. Satisfied with my ministrations there, she stood up and turned away from me. It took some manoeuvring but she managed to kneel down with her back to me and her knees either side of my hips. She rested her hands on the top of the bath backrest. Water was spilling over the edge onto the sealed tiled floor. My back was pressed painfully into the taps.

"Now wash my ass."

I stared admiringly at her taut, beautifully rounded, unblemished cheeks. It would be no chore to wet, soap, massage and rinse them. I sighed with satisfaction at the prospect of my intimate bathing of her arousing body.

"You haven't finished. You've neglected my arse."

I was stunned. "How...?"

"I have faint memories of being woken up and penetrated in a most irregular way. I think it needs to be cleansed."

"I didn't..."

"Not with your dick, but your unclean finger did. Now that it's clean, I'd like you do the same for me again."

I hesitated, knowing my own morning habits.

"It's OK. I went to use the downstairs bathroom before coming in here. I only pretended to pee just now - to shock you! Now I want to feel clean, inside and out. I have to go to work today, too, and I want to feel refreshed in all orifices."

It couldn't have been made plainer. So I embarked on the final leg of the most thorough cleansing activity I had experienced. It was no hardship either, as I got to admire her delightful pussy close-up once more, in the full light of day. She loved having her bottom massaged and she groaned encouragement. Then she dropped a thunderbolt.

"You fucked me last night. You woke me up. You were so excited that you made me sore in my pussy. It's closed for business this morning. But I'm not going to let that erection go to waste. Fuck my arse, now!"

Her words shocked me. I'd never sodomised a woman, although I had sometimes fantasised about it. First thing in the morning was not an ideal time for a first attempt, but my erection was demonstrating exceptional staying power, and her taut bottom did look so tantalising.

I hopped out of the bath and spread out some towels on the floor. She looked bemused, presumably assuming I could have achieved the near physical impossibility of satisfying her in the cramped confines of the bath. She stepped onto the towels, towering over me kneeling on the towel. Her body was new to me and its very close proximity, in daylight, caused my body to tremble with excitement. I pulled her down onto her knees. She rolled on to her back and spread her legs invitingly. I wasn't accustomed to such sexual forwardness.

I had a virgin tube of easing jelly in the cabinet, not kept for that specific purpose, of course, but for a rainy day. Today, it looked like an erotic monsoon approaching.

I understood that Bruna wasn't an anal virgin, but that her past experiences had not been voluntary. So why was she offering her ass to me? When I approached her anal bud with my lubricated finger she raised her legs vertically, keeping them spread wide. Her posture looked obscenely erotic. I probed her clenched anal rosebud. It was my first opportunity to study one so close up. It isn't every day a woman offers free access to her ass. It was a thing of beauty: a darker brown striation of folds of flesh closed tightly around the entry to her bottom. It was the same brown shade as her pussy labial wings which had so fascinated me the previous evening.

"Don't be afraid. Just take it easy. I'll relax my muscles to help you."

She whispered the words in a soothing, husky voice; an inducement to me to explore her secret depths.

When I pushed my finger gently but firmly through the wrinkled aperture, she somehow eased her muscles to allow it access. It slipped in quite easily, but was immediately clamed in an almost vice-like grip, much tighter than Josie's vaginal muscles could manage.

"Good boy," she breathed encouragingly. She was staring at me, her eyes dilated, enjoying the situation and the sensation. I withdrew my finger gently and felt suction of the lubricating gel holding it back. I eased it back in a few times, then withdrew. She raised her arms towards my cock, took it in one hand, reaching for the lubricating gel with the other. I got the message and took it from her. I squeezed a liberal dollop onto that hand. She grimaced, then massage my cock firmly to coat it liberally, and guided it towards its ultimate destination.

"Gently...gently," she whispered soothingly, as its head entered her distended aperture. The tightness and the realisation of what I was doing, made my heart race.

She muttered a soft "Oooh, her face screwed up with concentration and caution. "Ease it in further, then slowly withdraw it, almost to the tip. That's it, perfect."

And so I gradually eased my way further and further into her forbidden orifice until she had relaxed her anal muscles sufficiently to enable me to begin to stimulate her passage nerve endings. Her eyes had widened and she was staring at me with great concentration. My thumb teased her swollen clitoris and she bucked her hips as if a jolt of lightening had surged through her. Her body was evidently highly sensitive. But she smiled encouragement at me, to continue. Her facial muscles screwed up as if in pain, but when I slowed my thrustings she urged me, "No, go on."

The unexpected, uninterrupted sight of her pussy above my shaft embedded in her anus triggered my premature ascent towards a climax.

"Ohhh, I coming..." I warned.

And then we were into a rhythm of complementary hip movements as I thrust and partially withdrew. My groin slammed against her buttocks as my cock massaged her anal wall. Bruna frantically took over the clit stimulation duties and frigged her thick nub frantically, moaning and gasping alternately as her fingers wrought their magic effect. She orgasmed noisily and her back straightened out, the backs of her legs pressing hard against my shoulders. I pushed hard against her legs to keep my cock inside her sufficiently to spurt my man gel deep inside her ass.

Her legs dropped to the floor and I extricated my spent column. That new experience left me stunned. I leant down and kissed her tenderly. "Thank you. You've given me something new that I will never forget."

She sighed. "That's OK. It's the first time I've asked for it. It was always assumed by...that fucker! "

She rolled onto her side, and propped her torso up on an elbow. "But it's also the first and last time we'll do that. I think you're talented, but I also think it's much over-rated." She giggled at her own assessment, stood up somewhat unsteadily, and clambered back into the cooling bathwater.

I rinsed off in the shower cubicle, then padded downstairs in bare feet and towel to break my fast. I'm sometimes guilty of listening to the kitchen radio too loud which, despite the insulation in my house could wake up others. Sure enough, it quickly roused Josie who stumbled nakedly into the kitchen, presumably having relieved her bladder en route. Her petite but perfectly proportioned body looked good, but then it always looked good, because she rarely wore underwear; never has strap lines to spoil the beauty of her skin.

She went to the fridge and helped herself to a generous serving of fresh orange juice into a glass tumbler. Her breath suitably refreshed, she advanced on me at the sink and kissed me passionately. I needed to know what that meant.

"No regrets about last night?"

She shook her head with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Where's Bruna?" I don't know why I even asked.

"Doing her stretching yoga exercises in the bedroom. She's naked, if you want to spy on her...again."

I turned to face Josie, to see what expression she wore. It was teasing.

"So you knew?"

"You woke me up. You were like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

"Did you mind me making it with Bruna?"

"Bruna needed it more than I do. You're not her type of man, so I'm sure she'll move on."

A wave of emotion for Josie flushed through my body. At that moment, I just wanted to hug her and hold on to her. We both knew that with the arrival of her husband on the scene again, our affair was doomed. Perhaps she had lifted the exclusivity clause in our relationship.

Now wasn't the time to explore that.

"That's so nice"

Our heads turned to the kitchen doorway. Bruna was standing there, equally naked and absolved now of all shame at exposing herself to a man she had only met 12 hours or so before. It helped, of course, that the central heating made the house warm as toast in the morning. I had often walked around naked when at home on my own. Yet even with Josie, nudity had been confined to times of seduction and sex. To have two beautiful women unashamedly walking around in the nude was a voyeur's paradise.

I looked from the petite but perfectly proportioned blonde, Josie, to Bruna, the smouldering brunette with an Amazonian physique quite in keeping with her legendary Brunehilde namesake. Her breasts were outstandingly full, with prominent, rounded nipples, her hips divinely curvaceous with an hourglass profile.

She stood in the doorway, quite unselfconsciously.

"I called in to the office to say that I wasn't coming in this morning. I believe we have some unfinished business."

I wasn't aware of anything outstanding, apart from these two delectable women. So I didn't understand her meaning.

"I'm just about played out down there."

Bruna smirked and strode across the floor to where Josie and I stood cuddling each other. She leant in towards me, then bypassed my face and kissed her friend on the lips. Josie reciprocated with a willingness which should no longer have surprised me. I was piggy in the middle between these two gorgeous women. I couldn't complain. This encounter was continuing to fulfil all my sexual fantasies.

Bruna pulled Josie gently against her own body for an unabashed, naked embrace, then pushed her towards the table. Josie appeared to read Bruna's intentions because she hoisted her limbs onto the table then laid back. Bruna advanced on her and lifted her legs skywards, then leant down and dived her head between Josie's thighs. I watched from the sidelines as Bruna bent horizontally to bury her head between Josie's thighs whilst her outstretched hands massaged Josie's breasts. Bruna's posture suggested that she was displaying her body for my benefit, for she kept her legs straight, feet parted, and her back arched as she held her body at 90 degrees. Her breasts bobbed and weaved impressively as her tongue pleasured Josie's sex.

I had no inkling that Josie was bisexual. Of course I knew nothing of Bruna's tastes. My affair with Josie had been strictly one to one, spiced only with her occasional exhibitionism. This sapphic behaviour was out of character. There had to be more to all this than either had let on. Was all their interaction for their pleasure, or my benefit?

Bruna had acted provocatively the previous evening, then joined us in bed. I later took advantage of her - twice - without her complaining, after she had sucked off Josie for the first time. I doubted that I would ever get another attempt at her stunning body. My cock was swelling again with engorged excess blood pressure, and I was struggling to restrain my intense reaction to the enticements of Bruna's muffled groans and Josie's equally enthusiastic responses. Josie's clit finally triggered a morning climax, and Bruna straightened up with a satisfied smile on her face.

She turned to face me and smirked triumphantly at the sight of my erection. Her bisexuality had surprised and aroused me. She put her hands on her hips and gently rocked her body backwards and forwards, just enough to make her pussy open up and her breasts quiver. Her movements were so accomplished that she might have so easily passed for an erotic dancer, however unlikely for a solicitor. She clearly knew how to use her body to arouse a man, though.

12