Two, Three, Four or More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel sooo good and horny this morning. I hope you like what you see? Ah, yes, I see that you do."

It struck me as wildly absurd that the sexual excesses of the past ten hours were continuing into the following day, and that I was able to respond physically yet again to Bruna's erotic stimulation. I hadn't been so continuously aroused since my early sexual encounters with my first wife.

I glanced at Josie, who was sitting up on the breakfast table and admiring Bruna's body from the side, whilst absent-mindedly stroking her own breasts. She turned her head to watch with interest as Bruna started to slink her way in my direction. I raised my eyebrows queryingly at Josie and she smiled. Then she turned her admiring gaze to Bruna's bottom and hips, with an expression of sultry desire on her face.

I had fixated on Bruna's softly bouncing breasts. Bruna advanced on me with a mischievous smile on her face and murmured, "I want more. Rear entry was interesting, but I want it full frontal now."

Josie may not have heard all of what Bruna said. She had always been opposed to anal activity. But she was now smiling her approval at Bruna's suggestive body language. I was dumbfounded, for the second time in hours, at her acquiescence with my consorting with another woman; one whose body could so easily distract me from Josie's physical attractions. Even as I prepared to succumb to Bruna's enticements, I knew that my affair with Josie was approaching a climactic conclusion.

I removed my towel from my waist and spread it out on the floor, then lay down on it. Bruna was initiating the contact, so she could do the work. Besides, I wanted to see her voluptuous body in all its glory. My cock had recovered miraculously from its earlier exertion and was bobbing crazily from the pressure of blood pumping within it. Bruna parted her legs to straddle me. My eyes were drawn upwards to the sumptuous overhang of her awesome chest above me as she sank to her haunches and lowered her groin to impale my irradiating shaft in her vagina. She gave out an unselfconscious gasp of pleasure as it forced its way through the constricting embrace of her vaginal wall. My hands went instinctively to her bottom to fondle her cheeks as she pushed up powerfully on her haunches, then plunged downwards to engulf my cock to its hilt.

Her thigh muscles were strong enough to sustain her thrusting up and down of her loins on my shaft. They freed my hands temporarily to explore the weight and contours of her breasts in the morning light. That stroking triggered a burst of energy within her and urgency of her plunges, pressing her pubic bone down hard on mine and pounding her clit in the process. I took the weight of her upper body through her hands on my shoulders. Rarely had I lain back as a virtual bystander and watched a woman have her way with me. Never before had I enjoyed so much the sight of such fulsome bouncing breasts being tossed every which way to the motions of a body in thrall to its passion. Well, perhaps Annette, but that was a long ago story.

When Bruna began to flag, I supported her bottom with my palms. The very vigour of her up and downwards thrusts forced her rapidly to a climax and she cried out in exhilaration as her body delivered orgasmic spasms through her loins. She fell forwards against my chest in exhaustion, a temporarily spent force. But, unsurprisingly, I had not come. For the second time in a few hours I took charge of her body. I shifted out from under her, holding her in her position on all fours. I plunged into her from behind, doggy-style, forcing my way again through the natural muscular resistance of her vulva and vagina, and I possessed her forcefully.

It was a forlorn cause for me, because my sperm tanks had not had time to replenish supplies. But my erection, prolonged because of the inability to draw my arousal to a spermatic conclusion, was providing Bruna with maximum stimulation. She bounced on me enthusiastically and shrieked, "Yes, yes, yes," as she felt another even more powerful, and more orthodox orgasm building. Her whole body seemed to shudder with aftershocks this time from her climax.

I slipped out from her womanhood. She rolled onto her side and stared at my continuing erection. It appeared to energise her because she seized my face with both her hands and kissed me passionately.

"You're some lover you know. Josie is so fortunate."

I felt warmth from behind and knew that Josie was pressing her body against my back. "He doesn't deserve all the credit. We've been flaunting our gorgeous bodies for his pleasure all night, so we should take all the credit for his continuing stiffness."

Despite being the jam in their naked sandwich, I could see how much pleasure they were deriving from such close proximity, flesh on flesh with each other's bodies. They held that position for several minutes. It was all that I could do to keep my spent limbs upright whilst they savoured the moment, but I didn't want the spell to end.

There was no question of me dashing off to catch a train now. I would have to stay with these two delightful ladies for as long as it took for them to come down from their post-coital highs.

Bruna put on the kettle for some coffee whilst I ran upstairs and brought down a quilt for us all to sit on. Clearly she had decided that she was going to stay naked. I passed Josie at the top of the stairs. She merely smiled. When she returned to the kitchen she was brandishing my camera. My heart lurched. What did she know, or even suspect?

She had until recently adamantly refused to let me photograph her undressed. Then, on a recent trip on a steam railway, she had blown away all my preconceptions about her public modesty (Train of Events). But had she intended that my pictures of her exhibitionism would be retained for posterity?

"Aren't you the least bit worried about me possessing nude pictures of you? And you, Bruna?"

"I need to know how good you are. I never got to see your railway pictures. I think the card was corrupted. You have two stunning females to do your bidding today. Get out your laptop and show us how good you are. If you prove up to it, your voyeuristic reward will be beyond your wildest dreams. But what you take now can only be private wank material. It must never ever see the light of day outside this house."

I stood looking and feeling stupefied as she handed me my camera. After our steam train adventure she had removed the memory card form my camera, unaware that the incriminating pictures had been stored on its internal memory. As far as she was concerned, the only naked pictures of her in my possession were from last night.

She gave a knowing smile and added, "I assume there's enough space on your spare memory card!"

Bruna looked puzzled. "Are you suggesting what I think you are? Shouldn't we discuss it with the others first?"

Josie grinned. "I spoke to Alana a few minutes ago on my mobile. She's all for it, and what she decides in such matters usually goes."

What was going on here? Who was Alana? I was none the wiser about whatever scheme they were cooking up but it was now abundantly clear that something was afoot. Were their unannounced arrival at my office the day before, their inexplicable fashion show on the train, even their willingness for me to photograph them naked, all part of a plan?

So there in my kitchen, I took more snaps of my naked sirens, in various poses: side by side, arm in arm, clasping their bodies together with mashing breasts. The more pictures I took, the bolder they became. Josie even had the athletic ability to do a handstand whilst I shot down between her outstretched legs. I couldn't believe that she could be so audacious. Nor could I understand why, suddenly, she wanted to tease me in that way. Had she started to trust me?

She had to hold Bruna's legs for Bruna to assume a similar position, but the reward was even more magnificent. Bruna's beautiful pudenda stirred my loins again. My heart pounded, to realise that I was being permitted to shoot Bruna's breasts drooping upside down.

The piece de la résistance had them lying one on top pf the other on the large circular breakfast table. Josie, the lighter, lay on top of Bruna, with their legs open. Two pussies for the price of one. They even flipped over for an upside shot. They were having a whale of a time. Giggling like school girls. [All persons in this story were way over 18.]

By now I was delirious. My head was reeling both from such uninhibited permissiveness, and from their permission for me to photograph them so compromisingly. It was my voyeur's dream. But that only made my nagging doubts about their ulterior motive all the firmer. This wasn't simple erotic generosity. Certainly not from a complete stranger, give or take a West End meal and several fuck sessions to permit me free rein with my camera.

After breakfast, we took fresh coffees into the lounge and spread the quilt on the sofa so that we could all remain naked and sit together. I had a gloriously naked woman either side of me, and I reflected with quiet satisfaction on how this miracle had occurred. So many of my fantasises had been fulfilled in the past twelve hours.

Bruna broke the silence. "Josie, did you know when you met Henry that you could trust him?"

Josie responded immediately. "He rescued me from a very deep place and asked nothing of me that I wasn't already willing to give him. He probably thinks it's his second birthday this year after last night. So, yeah, I trust him. He's perfect for the job."

"I heard all that ladies. I am still here" I said. "Here, take a look at your erotic alter egos."

I put a cushion under my laptop on my knees to enable me to skim through the pictures I had taken of these two very different stunners. Two sets of naked breasts mashed against my upper arms as they leant in either side of me to view the screen. There were loads of pics, of my illicit night shots on the bed from last night, and in the kitchen this morning.

They both stared spellbound at the images. Bruna spoke for both of them.

"You've got a great eye for a lady's body, Henry. I particularly like the pussy shots. But those you took whilst I was asleep were very naughty. I'm not sure you deserve my forgiveness for that.

"Still, I never realised how beautiful and sexy my pussy is. I should charge to let men see it."

They insisted that I compare pics of their pussies so that they could decide who's was the better. Bruna's proved the prettier, with its thick brown labial flaps; Josie's the sexiest for its overall shape, for, on closer inspection, her pink lips oozed glistening juices, signalling her desire.

"Am I forgiven for shooting you illicitly?"

Josie spoke for both of them. "I would never have consented, but seeing what you have done with my body, I'm impressed. I get goose bumps thinking of you looking at my body in that way, yet, it's strangely arousing. I forgive you but only because I know you're a man of honour."

"You ladies teased me so much yesterday evening that I couldn't get to sleep for thinking about it. I've never taken pictures like that before, and I'll probably never get the opportunity again. I'll delete them if you want."

Bruna was surprised. "And why would I want that? I've known you all of 16 hours and had some of the best sex of my life, with both of you. I shall probably lie in bed teasing my clit and thinking of you whacking off to my naked tits and pussy. You have to promise me though. on pain of castration, never to show those pics to anyone else."

Then it was Josie's turn again. "I must admit, I like the idea of you masturbating and thinking about me when I'm not there. Show them to anyone else, though, and you're dead, mister!"

She had taken over the laptop whilst I chatted to Bruna. Now, she gasped. "You bastard!"

She had found the steam train subdirectory. Bruna crowded in alongside her to view the shots of Josie naked in public. Their gasps continued with each successively more audacious pose. The final shot with Josie's blurred body and the steam train in focus behind her left them both stunned with their mouths agape.

"How...?

I explained to Josie about main memory and cards.

"Are you still happy for me to keep all your pictures?"

She nodded. Then the ladies changed the subject and started to talk across me to each other while I slimmed down the library to the best pictures. It was a weird experience to listen to them talking about their physical feelings. It was even weirder to think that they had consented in retrospect to my illicit camera work. Josie was speaking quite frankly and explicitly about my sexual prowess, of which Bruna was now only too well aware. It hadn't been something I had been aware of before. In fact, my performances in the last 12 hours had surprised me. I had never been so stimulated and turned on before. The women didn't give themselves sufficient credit for my almost continuous boner. I didn't blush from their praise, though. After all, my cock had come up trumps with all the demands placed on him overnight, and no woman had praised me like that before. But I knew that he would probably never get the opportunity to perform so well again after that day.

Bruna was talking. "This has been some of the best sex ever. I think it must be me abandoning all of my past inhibitions. I've never felt able to trust a man before. This experience takes me to a new level. Wait until the others find out."

I interrupted my laptop editing to stare at her, then at Josie.

Josie smiled conspiratorially. "I'm not talking about sharing you with other women, although I could quite happily share you with Bruna, Henry. But that's not what you want, is it Bruna?"

Bruna nodded. "This is strictly a one off. But I think I know you well enough Henry, from all that Josie's told me, to trust you with my pictures. We have to. That is the big takeaway from today.

"And you've restored my appetite for men, but that's probably because my senses were dulled by my poor taste in men before. I've been too shallow, going for the lookers instead of the keepers. Now, let's talk about that fancy dress party..."

Why did that sound like an end to the affair?

12