All Comments on 'Two Thumbs Up'

by little_miss_vixen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ljaljaover 18 years ago
HOT

Your story got me hot... I had to Jerk off reading it... ty... it felt Great... Just wish you could have watched me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

It made me come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so hot

you are so erotic that I could feel the heat coming from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A male writer

It is obvious you are really a male writer, No female would use the verbage you used. Just publish this under "Gay Sex."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!!!

I enjoyed the story. The setting was on the edge of believable, and your use of progressively more intense language as things 'heated up' added a great deal to my ability to get caught up in the story. I'm writing, however mostly because I was angered by an earlier comment and wanted to share my feelings (and report to the moderator) with you.

I wrote:I don't know if the comment violates your standards in a strict sense, but I have to believe that on a site that celebrates erotic enjoyment , gay-bashing is more than not welcome. I trust that the reasons I call it 'gay-bashing' are self-evident. The suggestion that it be put in 'gay sex' is made in a derogatory manner. Aside from being patently wrong (the sex described is heterosexual), the importance of the author's gender or orientation, seems rather irrelevant Further, your site is spectacularly enjoyable due to the generosity of the authors, anyone who endeavors to make your writers less comfortable should -in my opinion- be invited to take their small minds- and smallmindedness elsewhere.

Thanks for the great story and please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh..thank you

You made me cum reading this. I wished you could have watched me. Hmmmmm, sexy ;)

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
BEING FUCK TONGUED AND CUM INSIDE YOUR VERY WET CUNT.

BRILLIANT STORY WOULD HAVE LOVE MORE PARTS BUT I SEE THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE T= YOU HAVE WRITTEN IM SORRY TO SAY PITY BUT THERE STILL TIME FOR EVEN MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two thumbs up, lol!

The story is great. It is believable, descriptive and realistic. Also, I love that it is well written, and contains no typos or misspelled words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous