Two Timed Loser

Story Info
I am a slow learner lol.
4.3k words
3.84
25.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I am not asking you to go easy on me but please tell me what I should do to write better. Thanks.

*****

My name is Gerry Ferguson. I am a little under 6 feet and a little over 200 pounds and a car salesman at the biggest Ford dealer in our Midwestern state. And I am pretty successful at it, too. I have been married to Sandra Jean, we call her Sandy, for a little over three years. We got married in Vegas and had a really good weekend there.

Last March I was sitting on a bar stool at the Dew Drop Inn with my friend Jack Daniels trying to figure out if I had managed to let my life go to hell for the second time. When I got home from work that night there was not anybody home, so after while I came down here. It was almost 8:00 and I still had not heard from Sandy yet. I did not know where she was but you can bet your ass she was not home fixing supper. She would have called and asked me where the hell I was before she started cooking.

Sandy is about 5-5 and weighs maybe 120 soaking wet. She has big tits, a bubble butt, and the nicest legs you ever want to see that went all the way up to her ass. We did not have any kids yet but I been starting to push for it. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother and I wanted to start our family while there was time to have at least 3. Maybe more. And my folks really wanted some grandkids.

Sandy worked half time at the bank as a fill-in teller, she went to work at 11 and was always home in time to cook supper. Except that day. She had not said anything, about going somewhere, she just was not at home when I got there. I waited for almost an hour, then came down to the bar to get a burger and beer. I decided to have a chat with my friend JD before eating. After a couple of good chats I was not sure whether I wanted to eat anything or not.

Sandy was my second wife, my first wife was Heather and we were married for 5 years. We met when she came to buy a used car. She was pretty cute and was not wearing any rings, so I steered her away from the lemons and got her into a 5 year old Toyota for a rock bottom price. In fact it was far enough below rock bottom that I had to point out to the sales manager that it had been on the lot for two months and we dropped the price twice and still nobody wanted it and the price was more than we would get at an auction.

She was happy with the car, so happy she said okay when I asked her if I could take her to dinner a couple of nights later. That led to another fate, and another, and pretty soon we were exclusive and getting pretty hot and bothered. She was a virgin the first time we had sex and it hurt her real bad.

She was pretty Scottish about sex for quite a while after that and was really afraid of getting pregnant. Because of pain. But when I asked her to marry me she said yes right away and we fucked a few more times. After we got married we had sex more and she finally started to like it when it stopped hurting. So after a couple of years I told her I thought we should start trying to make a family. But she said she wanted to wait another year or two until we were doing better money wise. So we waited a year or so.

Then she started getting all funny about sex. Sometimes she would turn me down cold and nearly rape me other times. Then she began to stop after work for a few drinks with the girls every couple of weeks. She would come home smelling like cigarette smoke and beer and sometimes she was about half drunk. Those nights I had to get supper ready myself.

Pretty soon she was doing it every week and I was getting pissed. When I finally said I thought she was doing it too much, she just said okay and went upstairs. She took a shower before she went to bed, something else she started doing when she went out after work.

This was so different than how she used to be that I finally decided I had to find out what was going on. She said they usually went to a place called the It Club. My friend Pete was a bartender there and Sandy did not know him, so I asked him to watch what went on when they were there.

Sure enough a couple weeks later he called me and said I should come see him at the Burger Bar by the bus depot. I saw him waving to me from a booth as soon as I walked in. "Thanks for coming," he said.

I replied, "No problem, you are doing a favor for me. Do you have any news?"

He growled "Yeah and it is no good." We ordered coffee and apple pi

e and talked about the weather until the waitress brought our coffee and pie.

"Well you better tell me about it," I said but did not think I wanted to hear it.

He pulled a long face on me and finally said "I am pretty sure she is fucking around on you Gerry. She and three other girls came in last night and pretty soon guys were buying them drinks and dancing with their hands all over there asses. She got smashed real quick and went out into the parking lot with this big guy after an hour or so."

I said "Shit! And then what?"

He replied "They were gone about half an hour and she came back in with her hair and makeup all messed up and her blouse buttoned wrong."

I know that is not proof, but Pete said she went in the ladies room and came back out looking a lot better and giggling a lot. She went back over to the booth where she was sitting with the other girl and they talked quietly and grinned a lot.

Then she held her hands about a foot apart and the others were all Ooooh! and shook their heads and giggled but she said "Was too!" real loud. I got really mad and sad at the same time.

When Pete asked me what I was going to do I said "What do you think? Kick her ass out the next time she does it off course."

Sure enough, the next week she stayed out again, but this time she was home by 8:00 and seemed to be sober. Before I had a chance to say anything she looked at me all gloomy and said "Gerry we need to talk." Well nobody likes to hear that so we went in the living room and I sat in my recliner and she sat on the couch.

I tried to take charge by saying "Funny you should say we need to talk because I" but she interrupted me.

She said "No, I get to talk first" but before she could say any more I got mad.

I said "Like hell you do, I have something important to tell you" and she interrupted me AGAIN!

She said "Be quite Gerry or I will just leave without telling you why!"

Well that got my intention right away. SHE was going to leave? What was up with that? "You will do what? Why, so you can keep fucking around on me like you did last week?"

She did not even look surprised that I knew she just nodded and said "Yes. The girls at work showed me that I should not have married you before I had a chance to see what sex was like with some other guys. I have not screwed anybody yet but I have done everything except that. So I need to take some time out so I can do that. If I like it I will keep doing it. It would be only fair, you had lots of sex before me."

I really got mad and jumped up out of the recliner and shouted "Bullshit! That was before we were married, godammit! We are married now and you better not just go out and fuck some other guys to see what its like!"

She stood up too but did not shout, just said quietly "Oh yes I will."

She went upstairs and instead of running after her I just sat back down and waited to see what she was going to do. She came back down in a little while with a suitcase and a backpack. "Julie said I can stay with her until I make up my mind what I am going to do. I should have done this before we ever got married."

And that is just what she did. To make a long story short, she went out without even saying good-bye and drove off in the little Ford Fusion that I gave her for our third anniversary. I did not see her again for almost two weeks, then she called and said she was not going to come back home, she was moving in permanently with Julie and wanted a divorce.

She downloaded some forms off of the internet and talked with some lawyer Julie knew. Pretty soon I was served with some official notice that she wanted a divorce due to inconceivable differences and everything was going to be split 50/50. And that was that. I signed where the little flags said Sign Here and a few months later we were not married anymore.

She had to pay me half the value of the Fusion because both our names were on the title even though I gave it to her. That pissed her off but I thought it was pretty funny. She came and got her stuff a couple of times while I as at work and I never talked with her again. I guess that's what I get for marrying a virgin.

I guess Heather was right, we should not of got married. I spent more time at work and sold a lot of cars and made a lot of money and moved to a bigger apartment. I had some dates and had sex with some of them but was not interested in jumping into another relationship.

One night I was sitting by myself at the Dew Drop Inn nursing a beer and watching people dancing to a pretty good band. It was loud even when the band was not playing, because everybody was still shouting at each other when this blond with big tits walked up to my table and asked "How come a good looking guy like you is sitting here all alone and not even dancing?"

She sounded a little drunk but sure was good looking and this was my fourth beer so I said "I have been waiting for a good looking gal like you to ask me to dance" and grinned at her.

She grinned back and said "You are so full of shit your eyes are brown!" then laughed and walked back to her table where she was sitting with two other girls swinging her tight ass for me.

They left a little while after that and I did too. A couple of weeks later I was back at the DDI nursing another beer when I saw her come in with her friends again. After she sat down she looked around and saw me. She smiled a little smile then the waitress came up and asked what they wanted so she turned away and did not look back when the waitress left.

The band was on a break so the jukebox was playing. When a slow country number started, I figured what the hell and walked over to her and said "Would a good looking gal want to dance with this good looking guy?" I said it with a grin so I would not sound like a complete shit horndog.

She answered "I might if he asked real nice."

So I said "May I please have this dance?"

She grinned and said "Well I have not had any other offers so why not?" and stood up.

As soon as I took her in my arms I knew I was in deep shit. It was almost like she was a live electric wire and I was ground. I think she might have felt something too because she took a quick breath and looked in my eyes then put her head on me shoulder. She might as well of said "Me too." I did not try my usual crotch push or sneaky feels, I just held her and she just sort of melted into me. Her hair smelled like peaches and her skin was so soft and smooth I was afraid if I held her too tight she would bruise. I got a raging boner.

The next song was a fast one but she said she had to go to the ladies and went back to her table. She got her purse and one of her friends went with her, I do not understand why girls do not go to the rest room alone. I went over and sat back down at my table.

When she came out of the rest room she walked over to my table not hers and asked "May I sit here for a little while?"

I said "Sure." We just sort of stared at each other but did not say anything for what seemed like a long time. Then the band started their next set and it was too loud to talk, so we danced some more.

By the time the set ended we were both panting but not because we were tired. We walked back to the table holding hands and sat down, then both began talking at once, "I think we should" and "What if we" then we both laughed because each one of us knew what the other one was thinking about. All we had to decide was whether her place or mine.

Her roommates were home and mine were not so that was a no brainer. She had ridden with one of her girlfriends so I drove us both to my place. I really hated bucket seats that night, but it didn't matter because as soon as we closed my apartment door she grabbed me and shoved her tongue down my throat.It didn't take very long for us to head for my bedroom and start loosing our cloths.

Neither one of us had said anything at least not with our voices but we sure agreed on what was going to happen. When my cock jumped up from my skivvies she was all over it like a dog on a bone but I made her stop because I did not want to cum too fast. So I pulled her head away and dived down between her legs where I found the sweetest pussy juice I had ever tasted.

She came like a jet plane about a minute later and said "Enough! Enough! Fuck me now! NOW!!" and she dragged me up until my face was on her tits. While I was trying to suck her nipples off she reached down and grabbed my dick and jammed it in her pussy. In just a few minutes she was shouting "YES YES DON'T STOP YOU BASTARD I'M COMING OMIGODIMCOMINGIMCOMING!!" and I came harder than I ever had in my life and so did she. We did it two more times before falling asleep on really messy sheets.

That is how it went for the next couple weeks. I finally got tired of driving her home every morning and asked her to move in with me. She did, and of course we fucked even more after that. But all good things have to end and one day she said "We need to talk" and I figured I knew what the problem was. Sure enough, she was pregnant, so we got married. I mean hell, we might as well have been married anyway.

We got married by a JP with just a few friends there because my parents were killed in a car wreck right after I started selling cars and I didn't have any brothers or sisters, and her folks had a nasty divorce when she was 5 and they both lived a long way away and she didn't have brothers or sisters either. But she had a miscarriage 4 months later so no baby.

Sandy was a paralegal for a pretty big law firm. By that time I was sales manager so we were making pretty good money. I told her we should by a house and she should stop working so we could start a family, she said "OK" to the house but she wanted to keep working and wait a couple of years before having any kids. We argued about that for a while, but found a pretty nice house we could afford. She kept working and I sort of forgot about our arguments after a year or so.

Then she started working late every once in a while, explaining that they were shorthanded and when a big court case came up there was just to much work to get done in regular hours so they would have sandwiches or Chinese takeout or pizza sent up and just keep working until it was all done. It went on like that for a year or so then she started working late 2 or 3 times a week.

I was really getting pissed about it when her friend Barb called me one night and asked me where Sandy was. I told her at work and she said no way, Sandy is balling Fred Fanton in the back of his SUV in the Dew Drop Inn parking lot just like she has been for the past few months.

So back to that night I was sitting in the DDI wondering if Barb made it all up when a couple in a booth started yelling at each other. "You have been fucking every swinging dick you know and I'm not going to take it any longer!" he shouted.

She shouted right back "What are you going to do about it, asshole? Try to divorce me and I'll fuck you too, but it won't be with my pussy it will be with my lawyer! I will take the kids and the house and you will have to pay me child support and alimony and the house payments and anything else I can think of!" She jumped up and threw the rest of her drink in his face and stomped out of the place before the bartender could toss her out.

That little drama made up my mind, I knew damn good and well that Sandy was fucking around on me and I was not going to put up with that shit any longer. I shoved the last of my JD across the bar without finishing it and slid a $10 bill under the glass so I could drive home without worrying about a BA test, the last thing I needed was a DWI.

I called a couple friends who had been through divorces for advice, then got on the net for more research. The next day I called my friend Sal who was a divorce lawyer and got an appointment that afternoon. To learn what legal steps I could take to protect myself. He spent an hour and wrote out a to do list for me and said I probably wouldn't need to see him again but I should let him know how it turns out. When I asked him how much I owed him he said I should just help any friend of mine who has this sort of problem and told me how sorry he was that this happened to me.

Sandy wasn't home, of course, she was out fucking somebody or other. That was fine with me, I had some jobs to do before I could bring the hammer down on her. Over the next week I made a bunch of phone calls and spent a bunch of money on some things I needed, then waited two weeks for everything to arrive and get ready. She worked late half a dozen times but I didn't give a shit because I was too busy making a hammer that made Thor's look like a plastic toy.

I quit my job at the Ford place and cashed in my 401k and vacation and sick days but asked them not to tell anyone yet. I wasn't an employee but they let me keep selling cars as a contractor and paid my commissions in cash. After selling the CDs in our safety deposit box and closing out our savings and investment accounts, I had almost $300K in cash, which I hid in our basement where Sandy never went.

I bought an old beat up F150 with my fake driver's license and had a custom shop make it look even more beat up and drop in a rebuilt engine, replace the tires, and hang on to it for a while. After I packed up some tools and a few clothes and my guns and stowed them in the pickup, I was ready to drop that big fucking hammer the next time Sandy had to work late.

It only took two days until she texted me that she had to work late. I called the custom shop and they delivered my pickup which I put in the garage and then turned off the opener so Sandy wouldn't find it. I got all the cash from where I had hidden it and packed it in the pickup plus a few bottles of water and a couple bags of trail mix.

Now it was a matter of waiting for the bitch to jump in the shower as soon as she got home, which she always did. I shut off all the lights in the house and sat on the toilet in the bathroom without the lights on and played games on my phone until I heard her car pull in the driveway. I smiled when she slammed the door after coming in the house because I knew she was pissed that the garage door wouldn't open.

She stomped up the stairs and came into the bedroom, then finally opened the bathroom door and turned on the light. She screamed at me, "What the fuck? What are you doing here in the bathroom Gerry? And why is the goddam house all dark and the garage door won't open? What's going on? Why the fuck are you just sitting there on the toilet grinning and not answering me?"

I don't think she noticed that the toilet lid was down and my pants were not down around my ankles. I let her go on for a while longer, then told her "Shut up Sandy! I am in here waiting for you because you always take a shower after you have been out working late. Oh who are we kidding I mean out fucking late. How was your date tonight? Have to rinse out your panties and wash the cum off your cunt? Pity your fuck buddies wont pop for a cheap motel, shit even the Notell Motell that rents rooms by the hour has showers that work."

Well she got really mad at that and yelled "Oh quit whining! You have no idea what your talking about! But so what if I was fucking some other guy? You knew when we got married that I wanted more sex than you did. If you do not stop playing games like this ill divorce your ass and by the time my lawyer is done you will have to live in a dump and live on cat food and tap water!"

12