Two Timed Loser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned at her, which really pissed her off, then said, "No that is not how it is going to work. I am not going to divorce you, I am just going to leave and you will never find me. You can have the house, we owe more than it is worth anyway, and your car, and all this crappy furniture you had to have that is not paid for yet. Thank God we did not have any children. If you want a divorce you will have to file yourself and good luck finding me to have me served. Of course you can divorce me for abandonment after a year or two, but I really do not give a shit about that either." I got up and went out into the garage and turned on the opener and drove off in my pickup. I do not know whether Sandy even left the bathroom, I could not see her in the mirrors as I drove down the street.

I wasn't sure where I was going but I was damn sure not going to tell anybody where I wound up. I had my fake drivers license and Social Security card and birth certificate and a shit ton of money and I can sell pork chops to vegetarians, so I won't have any trouble getting settled somewhere. In secret.

But there is one thing for sure, I am never getting married again. Marrying a virgin did not work and marrying the town bike did not work, I have learned my lesson.

12