Two Toms and a Brain Cell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a soft moan, feeling her drenched insides suck in his huge dick. Having just cum, he still felt rather sensitive. The fact that she was really turned on only added to it, as was to be expected from his kinky master.

Bound to the chair, he could do nothing but watch as she fucked him. Moving her hips around and rubbing her clit, she was using her bitch boy as a dildo. Once she was ready, she started slamming her hips down on his crotch. Her weight crashed against him while his cock was enveloped by her insides.

She smiled and slicked her hair back, before reaching behind her to unhook her bra. Her tits dropped down once it loosened, and she tossed it to the floor. Once she did this, it didn't take long for her to notice where he was looking. Just like the last time, he seemed almost fixated on her fat tits.

"Here, take a closer look..." she took off her flannel, then used it to pull him forward. He let out a muffled moan when his face was shoved into her bust. "You still can't touch me since your hands are tied, but you can at least put that pretty little mouth to good use. Suck them."

Without saying a word, he started twirling his tongue around her stiff nipple before sticking her boob in his mouth. She could feel him sucking on her like a hungry baby.

"You really like boobs, huh?" She observed, grinding her hips against him.

"Yes, I love them..." having pulled out briefly to speak, he switched to her other tit, kissing it before sucking.

"Of course you do, man whore." She felt his cock throbbing inside her, reacting to her degradation. "But then again, I can't blame you. I like boobs too, and mine are pretty nice."

"Yes, I love mommy's boobies! They're so big and warm..."

"Consider yourself thankful that I've made you my personal bitch boy then." She reached around and started groping his balls as his monstrous cock stirred around deep in her belly.

Her heavy tits shoved in his face while her pussy devoured his entire dick, he felt like he was drowning. Being teased and edged, followed by such intense pleasure, it was enough to break a man. Fortunately for her, he was very subby and thus, quite easily broken.

"I'm gonna come in again!" He cried, feeling the semen rapidly rising.

"Me too!"

Looking into her wild green eyes as she let out low groans, he recalled a similar experience the first time they fucked. In bed, she was like a wild animal. Before him was a lioness, and he was a little bunny to be gobbled up.

After a few more minutes, they both came. His moans were muffled by her tits, as his massive cock pumped semen into the rubber. She bit her lip and tightly gripped him by the head, feeling surges of pleasure rush through her whole body.

Pulling out, she took off his condom and tied it up. After throwing it away, she got out several more.

"We're doing it again?" He asked, tilting his head back and breathing heavily.

"I'm not untying you until I'm satisfied." She put the next condom on him. "You think just once is enough to satisfy me?" She mounted him again, sitting on his lap with his dick against her ass. Grabbing him by the face, she forced him to look into her eyes. "I hope you're ready kitten, because mommy wasn't lying about going until your pelvis broke."

"Yes mommy, I understand." He could feel his dick getting painfully hard. Even if he was getting tired, she had a way of getting him going again. "Break my dick and shatter my pelvis."

She chuckled. "That's what I like to hear. Good boy."

In the end, he didn't know how many more times either of them came. She just kept using his body to pleasure herself, going through condom after condom. Even as his dick got sore and he grew lightheaded, she refused to let up. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was because of Ash herself. Being used by a woman so strong, masculine, and dominating turned him on like nothing else.

Yet again, he felt himself falling head over heels for her. While she was evidently interested in him, he did wonder if she felt the same degree of romantic interest as he did. Perhaps it would be something to discuss when she wasn't railing him.

12