All Comments on 'Two Ugly Ducklings'

by madamweb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
learn the terms

Yet another author who doesn't know diddly about the proper slang terms for this kind of story. Keeps using "come/coming" when it should be "cum/cumming" for use referring to an orgam or semen. Such bad writting harms and wrecks stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
'learn the terms'

is as ignorant as many stupid posters on here. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad

Follow your fantasies girl and don't let sad weenie comments about terminology and acceptable misspellings stand in your way. Takes a lot more courage to write a story than be a doofus critic. Stay with it -- you have the makings of an entertaining writer.

MySecretSideMySecretSidealmost 11 years ago
Seeing Stars

FIVE: This was a really nice story. Thank you for writing it.

madamwebmadamwebalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Many thanks...

Thank you to all for the positive feedback. It is greatly appreciated. Even the negative.

thank you thank you, thank you so much.

:D

john68utjohn68utover 10 years ago
only one problem

We need more from you. Keep writing please.

Declan CravensDeclan Cravensover 10 years ago
"Proper" slang?

There is no such thing. Cum/cumming is slang, period. Come/coming is proper English and has been around longer than any of us have been alive. If it bothers the anonymous poster so much that the author chooses not to use the porn version of words then maybe he/she is reading less for enjoyment and more for something to complain about. It was a good story. Keep going and good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous