All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me Ch. 17'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
vestspetvestspetalmost 13 years ago
please don't stop this until it's finished

keep going. It's starting to get interesting with James as an intern. Is he going to start competing with Tan for Matt?

ukwankerboiukwankerboialmost 13 years ago
hot!

Another hot chapter - and an excellent twist with James as an intern. Poor Matt! lol. Can hardly wait to learn how that situation deveops! Thanks for writing.

janus1xjanus1xalmost 13 years ago
Looking every day

I check every day for any new chapters in this story. Please keep going. I am really turned on by the possibilities with James and possibly Alex [of course with Tan's permission].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please keep them coming

Great series!! I look for it specifically and it gets me so hard...given me a new appreciation for Asian studs...James adds an interesting twist, keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great expansion of the story

Love this series. Every chapter adds to the suspense of what happens next and it always stays within the possibility that this can really happen. So easy to put yourself into Matt's position.

Keep 'em coming.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1st Class

Writing style and content wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

You were disappointed there was not that many comments recently but even if the story is great, there are so many "similar" parts trhat finally, it doesn't evolve that much to keep everybody's attention. It's not due to the quality of the story but to the fact a story with so many parts cannot have the same success after 10 or 20 parts as the beginning.

My suggestion would be: keep writing but create another story, like a spin off, with the girl... maybe that would be funny if you did exactly the same with her! she would be straight, she would be involved in turning him out, but Tan and cie would do the same with her... she would end up being bisexual or forced to be gay, humiliated and so on...

Anyways, great job dude ;)

subm_nysubm_nyalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up

Keep it up, I check every day for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome series!

Hi, sorry you didn't get much feedback on the last chapter. Please keep writing. This series is very, very hot, and one I'm excited to see new chapters added to :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't comment often, but I am really enjoying the series and I do hope you continue it. My only suggestion (because I think you write well) is that perhaps you might think about picking up the pace slightly? I guess I'd just like to see where the story is going to go, what Tan's ultimate plans are for Matt (I'm assuming he has plans?)

Oh, and I think you mean taut instead of taught? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is the best series on this site

The very best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My god, these stories are all incredible. By the end of them, I always have a nice hot mess all over my stomach and chest.

My Filipino stud and I have even started reading these stories together. We can hardly get through a story without him bending me over and breeding my ass. Please keep up the stories; this may be the best series on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Please keep up the stories; this may be the best series on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still so Hot

By all means keep writing! Introducing James is just so perfect. The Chinese pretty much own us financely so dominating a white male and making him James whore would be sweet.

Would be cool if James has a much larger cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome - don't give up!!!

Love every chapter - definitely the best series I've read on here. Keep it up, you sure help us to ;-)

greatfulslavegreatfulslaveover 12 years ago
This story is one of the best

Icannot stop reading i just have to know what happens next. I have been reading all day .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent work

good vocabulary. believable dialog, well written, believable development of submission, include a few more non sexual examples to develop dom/sub relationship, also never underestimate the power of a woman (sub). Matt can exert control over Tan by pleasing Tan so much he needs Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost a three ring circus put on by the room mates...

I was disappointed that the girls left and Matt did not do a semipublic spectacle of his slave boy activities.

Nevertheless it is such a turn on that thid barely out of hs senior is so in control and master over his roommate a college grad and professional business man.

Please, to author play up more the age difference and ethnicity difference...you do a good job but work on it more... It is such a turn on when we hear Tans cockiness being lorded over Matt. And Matt being so irritated being the slave in front of everyone present.

I do feel it is only a myatter of time t

:hat Tansd Chinese pal and the summer intern becomes a sex master over Matt and colleague at work of Matt, Dave wonders what the fuck is happening when James becomes master over Matt, I cannot wait to see it play out. And I love it when you have Tan describe how his tool is going to be taken and ravaged by the mouth and lips of Matt.

Truly as an author you so naturally describe the physical bodies and help the reader anticipate what is about to happen. You as author ate so great at setting up the,scene,of Matt about to meet Dave at work and his becoming the master at work ordering coffee be gotten by his senior colleague. You as author,do so well at creating all of Matts male mates at work and at home to be so very much in control.Matt knows it and yet enjoys it and yer t irritated by it.

As author, you do so well of painting Matt in these scenes as victim and slave. I so enjoy it. Keep making Tan the controlling .g underage master freak he is. And the control nut the Vietnamese mother is...so well written..Mat is tormented at being sub guy and yet continues to seek these controlling freaks all around him. Great writing!

Regards, bencoyotee of FLINT, MI

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This series rocks

Been reading these stories without stop. They are so erotic! whiteasianlvr is a real talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...