All Comments on 'Two Vietnamese Boys Dominate Me'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooohhhhh!!!!!

you cant stop now! we need the next part. we burn for it. Tan has taken us as well...now we are his to use as he wants. PPlleeaassee!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Marvelous story. Can't wait for more. Can't get enough of the masterly little Tan and his equally dominant brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
from a white aussie

Very cool story. Love how it plays out.

Never thought much about Asian guys b4 but this got me thinking and wishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lucky boi you are

Can't wait to read further instalments. How long will it take Sarah to spot the change in you. I'm sure she would be happy to allow you to use her flat!

jtufjtufabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story man. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Tan really dominated him. He brought him to his knees and made him like it.

velasMonetvelasMonetover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written. More importantly, it captures the Primary Rule -- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MAN! In this story the Masters are always instructing Their slave as to how it should think and behave, and treated it as if it were a foregone conclusion that it was born to serve and obey Them. They simply tolerated no other way of thinking. Beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, very well written, HOT as hell. Please write more stories along these lines. Maybe you could write another story about two teens that are High School rivals, one white, the other Asian, with the Asian teen being the more aggressive, he ends up dominating and owning the white teen.

Thanks for sharing,

I have written stories along these lines myself (all posted at Nifty) and I really love what you have done with this story.

unkle_c@yahoo.com aka chaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, I see this is quite a popular story, but I don't see why - it's such rubbish!

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago

it may be your fantasy, but it sure is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish!

I jerked to this! I wish I was Matt.

bencoyoteebencoyoteealmost 9 years ago
Marvelous Sub/Dom Fiction...

This is my. Second time reading this story and I am,just as drawn to it as the first time. Something about a 16 yr. Old cocky Asian dominating a 25 year old is such a turn on. And the young 25 yr. Old freshman office employee is sharing with the reader his discovery. This is a page turner.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Hot!

Awesome story, it was hot ready for more. I could see myself going to get a massage from a hot Asian Stud and becoming his bitch boy. Just reading the story got my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved

Loved loved loved the story! I am a total sissy bottom and the idea of being dominated by a younger man or younger men is one of my favorite fantasies!!

Good stuff...can't wait to read the sequels....

Marti

slimmikeslimmikeover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I had a similar story believe it or not! I was at an adult video store at 3 AM in the morning and I entered a video booth and in it was a young Vietnamese guy who was naked and beating off! I was shocked that he had a long 8 inch cock that was hard and standing straight up. Even though he was a small thin guy I was shocked at how strong he was! He made me drop my pants and before I knew what hit me he turned me around and buried his big dick all of the way in me! It wasn't very thick, but I couldn't believe that this little guy manhandled me 6' 200 pound Caucasian and fucked me until I cried and whimpered! He climaxed in only a few minutes and filled my ass with his semen! He made drop to my knees and suck his cock clean! I never saw him again, but could not get him out of mind! From that day on I have a thing for asians!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Refreshing...and sexy!

So refreshing and sexy(!) to read a well-written gay porn story featuring Asian and younger men as dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mega Horny

Loved that, I too yearn to be an Asian’s fuck toy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the most erotic stories that I ever read! I too developed a love of Vietnamese or Asian guys! I met a young long haired Vietnamese guy in a video booth late one night! He looked feminine and i actually got him to suck my dick which is about 5 1/2". Then this guy got off my dick and he flipped me around and for a little guy was incredibly strong. He pulled down my pants bent me over and burred his dick which was a lot long and thicker mine! I couldn't believe this little 5' tall 110 pound guy had a huge thick 8"penis! He fucked the snot out of me! I couldn't believe that I became so submissive being sodomized by him! My dick was rock hard as he fucked me and i came several times. He then shot his big load into me. I now have this lust for Asian men! His stiff pole looked enormous against his little body! Wow! I still get hard thinking of him!

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

i would do anything for an Asian master

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Pat four: Tan and Huan text at 2:10 AM after they both have their Asian girlfriends go home and they need "it" and he must let them in. His roommate obviously hears despite the loud music intended to cover the noise as Huan and Tan intentionally say the right things to make the roommate just open the door and walk in. The roommate says well, well, I have a faggot in my house, do I?

Tan an Huan and the now awake roommate unite for an all-night fuck fest transforming him into a full out faggot submissive with an Alpha possessive relationship. This lasts until 6:30 giving him a little time to cook them all breakfast and get himself ready for work. The roommate is a big asshole Alpha and Tan makes it clear that he is his property but under "conditions" certain usages can be allowed if they remain roommates.

The new dynamic exists with Huan and Tan able to maintain seclusion with their girlfriends because the faggot has her own place and the roommate ha parameters and keeps his living arrangement rent free now with all expenses paid and all chores completed - he doesn't have to lift a finger.

Chapter five? You take it from there if you find more story line since it is a fucking hot story line. I love hot masculine Asian men. Their natural machismo oozing, and they do tend to have a lot of Alpha personalities coming thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story. I have read it several times now. While this may be a work of fiction, it is, in fact, my life. I am a White guy who has been with a beautiful Vietnamese guy for 22 years. But the similarities don't end there. When my relationship was still in its infancy, I met my husband's younger brother who was about 20 at the time. He was straight, but so alpha and horny all the time, that I was able to fairly quickly convince him to let me suck what turned out to be the most beautiful cock I have ever laid eyes on - a bigger version of the second most beautiful cock on the planet belonging to his brother (my boyfriend). So, to make a long story short, I was sucking the younger brother off at least once or twice a week and having mad crazy sex with his brother. I didn't have to hide it either, because it turns out my boyfriend had been sucking his brother off since they were young teenagers in Vietnam. The only thing that hasn't happened is having them both in me at the same time... yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic, would love to go to a massage and have the guy dominate me like that, added bonus (boner) if he was Asian, nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HOT Story! I'm ready to go get a massage tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...