Two Vines, No Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly two more flowers pressed themselves up against Lina's nipples, and together with the one over her clit, she felt the petals sliding over her skin until they closed gently around her sensitive nubs. All three pulled away from her body at once with an intense sucking sensation, driving her straight over the edge that she'd been forced to hold for so long. Lina came explosively, stronger than anything she'd felt in years, and she screamed into the flower surrounding her mouth as her orgasm ripped through her body, fueled by the aphrodisiac pollen and the gentle, rhythmic tugging of the flowers.

Rather than let her come down from her orgasm, the flowers continued to suck firmly at her nipples and clit. Lina gasped for air, and the carpel of the flower in her mouth thrust forward into her throat. As the petals wrapped themselves tightly around her jaw and slipped over her nose, she realized that the flower was feeding her air but otherwise cutting off her ability to breathe. The vines around her neck and waist began to constrict, and Lina's eyes rolled back as the flower sucking at her clit redoubled its efforts. Trapped and suspended by thick vines, breathing completely under something else's control, and pleasure centers overloaded with stimulation and chemicals, Lina exploded for the second time in as many minutes. Unable to properly breathe, she groaned out her orgasm, spraying the plants below with come as she clamped down on nothing.

The vines relaxed and her mouth and jaw were freed, and Lina gasped for air, sucking in more of the pollen floating around her. The flowers sucking at her clit and nipples stopped tugging at her but kept their grasp. Her attention was pulled towards some movement underneath her, where some of the thicker vines that had been wrapped around the central stalk now wove their way through the core. One of them rose up from beneath her, hovering in front of her face. The tip of the vine was covered with a flower that lay tightly closed, petals overlapping each other and protecting the inside. She watched in fascination as the petals withdrew and fell away, exposing a throbbing, slick inner core covered in grotesque bumps. The vine seemed to retract, or maybe the core extended from within the outer sheath, but in either case a bulbous head grew at the tip, with some sort of sap dripping from a tiny hole at the very end. Lina felt the network of tendrils surrounding her face constrict, tugging her mouth open, and she gasped as the vine's head thrust itself into her mouth.

The sensation of having her mouth filled wasn't as satisfying as getting fucked, but in her current state, it was good enough. Lina closed her lips around the vine and sucked hard, drinking the salty sap drooling from the tip. The vine itself was slick and tasted of earth, and as it thrust in and out of her mouth it bumped against the back of her throat. The sucking on her nipples started up again, but all it did was amplify her need to have her cunt filled. She licked harder at the vine in her mouth, hoping that pleasuring it would convince this thing to fuck her, and soon.

The sheath covering the core of the vine in her mouth continued to retract, finally exposing a small, round lump in the vine. Lina watched as the lump expanded to the size of her fist, then continued to swell. Her eyes grew large as the vine head found her throat again, and she took a deep breath just in time for the vine to force itself in. The giant lump bumped against her lips, and Lina swallowed involuntarily around the invader in her throat. It fucked her that way for a moment, until she felt the head expand slightly and then burst, sending a load of sap straight down into her stomach, the lump in front of her deflating as it did. The vine pulled all the way out of her mouth as quickly as it had forced its way in, leaving her coughing and dripping sap from her mouth.

However, as soon as that vine was gone, two more appeared in front of her. For a moment she worried they were both going to try to force their way in at the same time, but only one actually did. Before she could give it the same treatment she did the first, another slippery vine head split her open and slid effortlessly into her cunt. Lina's eyes flew open and she screamed onto the vine in her mouth, causing it to pull out and both vines to rear back, hovering there before her. The vine in her cunt thrust deeply, bottoming out almost instantly before pulling back. Lina moaned and clenched around the vine head, and the flower pressed against her clit responded by tugging at her again.

Together the two vines working her cunt ramped Lina quickly up to another orgasm. The one inside her fucked her quickly while the sucking one alternated between pressing hard and tugging firmly at her clit. But just as Lina felt her orgasm approaching, all of the vines stopped in unison, denying her the sensation she needed to come and making her shake in frustration. She clenched down on the vine inside her, feeling every bump along the shaft as it pushed itself in agonizingly slowly, going deeper and deeper until the head nudged against the end of her tunnel. Then she felt the larger lump begin to grow, this time inside her cunt. Lina started to pant as it swelled, filling and stretching her. The vines near her face began to grow lumps at the same time, and she watched in horror as she realized just how big the one in her cunt had grown.

Suddenly all of the vines came to life again, and Lina was overloaded with sensation. The sucking on her nipples and clit started up in unison. Lina had never felt anything this large inside her before, and the giant lump forced her wide open as the vine fucked her violently. Her orgasm rose up, unstoppable despite the creature's attempts to slow down the sensations assaulting her. Finally, the vine swelled with its release, head bursting open deep inside her, a load of sticky sap coating her insides. Lina's orgasm rocked her at the same time, but this time as she screamed, the vines in front of her also exploded, coating her face and hair.

With sap dripping down off her face and her cunt spasming around the vine inside her, Lina felt the slick head of another vine prodding against her asshole. It pushed into her ass almost as easily as the one in her cunt had, and she felt both vines rubbing against each other as the one in her ass worked its way deep into her. Lina barely noticed as another fresh vine slipped past her lips, starting to fuck her mouth. The vine in her cunt slid out of her, a gush of sap following closely behind. But before she could miss the sensation of her cunt being filled, or feel the discomfort of the vine growing another enormous lump deep in her ass, or even the one in her mouth sliding down her throat with no resistance at all, another vine slid into her cunt to replace the one that had just withdrawn.

The sucking sensation on her nipples and clit intensified. More vines wrapped themselves around her, winding around her torso, pulling her shoulders back and her legs even further apart. Her dangling breasts were surrounded by thick vines, squeezing them and increasing the tugging sensation on her nipples. The vines around her neck began to squeeze again. Lina was filled, coated, squeezed, licked, sucked, and fucked. The air was filled with pollen that drove her senses haywire. Vines surrounded her on all sides, bloated with sap.

They fucked her without mercy or relief, each one growing a huge knot inside her, jerking it back and forth before exploding and filling her with sap, withdrawing and immediately being replaced by a fresh vine. Lina came continually and helplessly as all three of her holes were repeatedly filled with the plant's sticky seed. Vines exploded all around her, spraying every inch of her skin. The sucking flowers continued their assault on her nipples and clit, forcing wave after wave of mind-blowing pleasure to flow through her. As she floated there, held in place by this creature that assaulted every one of her holes, unable to resist or even react, a final wave of orgasm crashed over her with a force so powerful that she blacked out.

When she came to, several minutes later, it was to the sensation of being lifted into the air again. Lina shook her head and looked around her. The flowers and vines that had penetrated her and covered every inch of her body with sap were gone. The tendrils responsible for transporting her had brought her up over the lip of the pit again, but still held her in the air. She'd been unfolded from the position she was in before and was now more or less reclining on her back. Her arms were at her sides again and her legs were reasonably comfortable. She also noticed that her ring was glowing brightly.

But the most interesting change was that the narrow tendrils that criss-crossed her body were in the process of sprouting flowers. Despite being absolutely coated in sap just before she passed out, she felt neither sticky nor damp; it seemed that the tendrils had absorbed whatever was left behind and used it to grow rows upon rows of tiny flowers all across her body. The effect was breathtaking, and the mild scent that the flowers gave off was calming and peaceful, reminding Lina of a cup of chamomile tea.

Eventually, she was carried her back to where she'd been picked up and deposited gently on her backside on the stone floor. The network of shoots and vines that had grown around her body slowly retracted. She could still feel the tingling sensation of the tendrils grasping at her skin as they moved around her, but within a few minutes she lay there on the floor by the doorway, covered in nothing but her own skin. She ran her hands all over her body, looking for any remnants of her encounter with the plant creature, but not finding any. Even her hair had been cleaned up and seemed as dry as it was when she walked in.

Lina shook her head in amazement and opened her eyes again. She winced from the brightness of the torches and threw her hand up to shield her eyes, suddenly realizing that her vision had returned to normal. She looked over at the pit, and saw that the tendrils had withdrawn all the way over the lip of the pit and the only part of the creature that could still be seen was the giant flower atop the thick central stalk. The flower had wilted, though, dropping all of its petals, and the central stalk looked dry and reedy. In fact, as she watched, the stalk crumbled and collapsed, dropping the flower down into the darkness with a soft thump and leaving her in an empty room more akin what she'd seen when she came in.

She got to her feet, walked over to the door, and knocked three times, quite loudly. The door opened almost immediately, and Rae's smile beamed as she let Lina into the antechamber.

"Hello there! How was it?"

"Well, it's funny you ask," Lina said, sitting on the bench next to her clothing. "The whole experience was unreal. I've never come that hard, or that many times, or been quite so overwhelmed by anything in my entire life. I'm sure your friend in there had everything to do with that, but for the life of me I can't remember anything that actually happened."

"Yes, that's entirely normal. The protective magic in the ring also works on your memory, but as I said before it's designed to prevent harm. Most people remember the long string of intense orgasms, since that's the fun part. And I'm guessing having control taken away from you is something you enjoyed as well, yes?"

Lina blushed. "What sort of harm is it protecting me from, then?"

"Well, that depends on what your mind is capable of dealing with. If you're one of the lucky ones who won't be forever ruined by being viciously fucked by a sentient plant, you might remember everything. But that doesn't happen very often, and almost never to first-timers."

"I see."

"We've found that if we let people out of here with their memories complete and intact, one of two things tends to happen: either they get addicted to the experience, or their mind snaps and they turn into gibbering idiots. You could argue that the first would be good for business, but the second definitely isn't. And the protection magic prevents either from happening. Not remembering all the details is a small price to pay."

Lina's stomach growled loudly, and she looked at Rae, suddenly ravenous.

The shopkeeper laughed and stood up. "Yes, that happens to most people as well. We've got a nice sideboard that you're welcome to whenever you finish getting dressed. Also, you should take that ring off now, so it will stop messing with your memory."

The ring still sat snugly on Lina's finger, but sure enough when she grasped it with the intent of taking it off, it slid over her knuckle and came off easily. As the spell dissipated, Lina realized that she was still completely naked in front of the shopkeeper, and she scrambled to cover herself with her clothing. Rae smiled at the sudden attack of modesty and picked up the ring from where Lina had dropped it, strolling out into the main hall and closing the door behind her.

Lina dressed herself quickly and joined Rae in the hall, where she was tending a pot of soup over the fire. A long table was set against one wall, covered with several different cheeses and loaves of bread. Lina attacked it, drawing her knife to cut a large wedge of cheese before tearing off a hunk of bread. Rae handed her a bowl of soup as she sat on the couch, and she gratefully dunked her bread in it. A smile crossed her face as she chewed.

"So if that's what I get from the 'basic' package... tell me about the 'special'?"

12