Archives of the Order

A 5-part Story Series.

Series Info
Stories from a world of magic and intrigue
0
52.6k
124
7
115


Started: 06/04/2023

Updated: 06/19/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

In the Kingdom of Arithrakus, the powerful Order of Magical Studies and Applications serves as the Queen's college of mages. Through their extensive archives of scholarly research and practical experience, the Order effectively controls the study and practice of magic across the entire kingdom. Would-be students apply at an early age for training, and any rogue practitioners who are powerful enough (and brave enough) to get noticed are quickly brought into the fold.

Over the years, the Order has gathered a library of stories from their vast network of mages. Some are first-hand accounts. Some are quite dull, while others are more fantastical. Some have been dismissed as the product of a feverish imagination or a brain damaged by years of taxation from intense magical effort. Regardless, the Queen frowns on these stories being made available to the public. Occasionally, however, one escapes and winds up in the hands of an unscrupulous publisher...

TABLE OF CONTENTS