Two Way Display Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoe and Tia expand their circle of friends and lovers.
6.8k words
4.74
4.2k
6
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia:

After Zoe had cum over my tits, we cleaned ourselves up. We had a shower, but not together, as we both wanted to just be Tia and Zoe in front of each other for now.

With my stockings and lingerie a bit of a sticky mess, Zoe offered to wash those for me, and I could pick an outfit from her wardrobe.

Zoe did admit she also offered to wash my stuff to have an excuse to come to mine and give me back my clean sexy stuff. Her make-up table was very well stocked, with brands and colours that pretty much matched mine, bar a few. They made Zoe that bit different from Tia.

I had tied my long red hair up, with strands marking my face, and my neck exposed. As I was seeing Angela later, who had asked to reschedule for lunch today, I didn't want Tia to look like last night's slut. That was for Zoe's eyes - and hands and mouth - only.

I picked a burgundy red lingerie set, bra, suspenders and panties. It had a little sparkle throughout the fabric, and fitted perfectly, once I had adjusted the bra straps slightly. Zoe offered me a brand new pair of FF nylons, in a very low denier, giving my legs a shiny look, with a seam and Cuban heel. I showed Zoe how I got the seams straight, which was even easier with those mirrors of hers.

Zoe handed me a leather skirt, in almost the same colour as the lingerie. I smiled, having never worn or owned a leather skirt, and I soon realised I had missed out. It fitted beautifully, reached my thighs, covering me nicely for my lunch with Angela, while still exposing plenty of leg. With it she handed me a black tight top, which hugged my tits, and over that I wore a sheer black blouse. It showed my cleavage off, whilst adding a tiny glimmer of modesty.

"Thank you so much sweetheart," I smiled at Zoe.

"That is a very good look for you," she replied.

"Let me change my lipstick though. I have a colour in my bag which I think is identical to this burgundy red of the skirt and lingerie," I said.

With the new colour on my lips I looked ready for my lunch date. Zoe came behind me and put a necklace on, which looked delicately pretty and stylish. She had a pair of dangly earrings for me too.

Looking in the mirror, I was happy with my different look. It was not a typical Tia look, and yet it looked like it should be.

"Amazing what someone else's input can do to your style, if you just let them," I told Zoe.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you'd manage to seduce Angela looking like that," Zoe said with a wink and a cheeky smile.

"I will let you know what happened. And at some point all three of us will probably get together anyway," I replied.

Zoe:

Tia left, giving me a perfect view of her soft swaying hips and arse. She did not look back, which added to her allure and appeal.

I was due another session with the physiotherapist, so I got ready for that. With any luck I would get the all clear. My leg injury gave me some trouble whilst fucking Tia, but it had calmed down very quick too.

Michelle would give me another ride. That was only partially because she is a good friend. Mainly though she just wanted the juicy details from last night, which she would extract by any means necessary if required.

The news was good. I could start my normal exercise routine again and slowly build up fitness, strength and stamina. I had a large room with treadmills and bikes in my loft apartment, which is where I would be later today.

Michelle was very excited that Tia and I had our night of sex and passion, and even more excited that there would be many more time for Tia and I to be together.

Michelle dropped me off home but had no time to stay. She was shooting a lesbian porn movie today, so she headed off to work. She actually managed to say that as if she had an office job to go to. Then again, the phrase not exclusive to regular professions I guess.

I changed into my running gear, which was as girly as I could get it. Pink lycra leggings with sheer stripes, leaving the calves free. A tight pink and purple running top, over my sports bra. I wanted to exercise as much as possible as a girl, even with the effort of not being knocked out by my own tits, even if they were fake.

My hair went in a ponytail through the back of my cap. I took a picture of myself in the mirror and sent it to Tia, with little caption, "catch me if you can xxx."

My journey back to full fitness had begun.

Tia:

After I left Zoe I headed back across to my own apartment first. I still had some time to kill before meeting Angela, so I decided to do some work until then. Working mainly from home had definite perks, and staying Tia was the biggest one of them. I felt comfortable in Zoe's outfit, and had caught myself caressing the leather skirt a few times, enjoying the feel. This was by no means a cheap skirt.

Back home I looked myself up and down in the mirror, and I actually loved what I saw. It was almost as if last night with Zoe had caused me to blossom in some way. I looked more confident, more ready and willing to put Tia out there come what may. Despite all the compliments, I still was very much a homebody when as Tia, and I did not show her in public often.

I had actually considered meeting Angela as my male self, however, she might not know who I was if not dressed as Tia. And also, she did invite Tia, not Tia's other self. Although thinking about myself and Zoe, I wondered if there was only one self now, and I was looking at her in the mirror.

Having achieved some work, I noticed it was time to leave to meet Angela. I put the must-haves in my clutch bag, squirted a generous amount of perfume, and headed out the door. I decided to walk, seeing if in the 30 minutes or so it would take to get to the restaurant, I could keep looking the world straight in the eye. And also, if I could walk that distance in these heels without tripping or blistering.

Angela:

I was still reeling from yesterday and this morning. First there was the good news that the tranny from across the road is called Tia, that she is prettier from up close than I imagined her to be, and that she agreed to meet me for lunch today. No doubt she had a good fucking last night! Who could resist someone that pretty?

Then there was the matter of catching my son dressed up in my clothes and looking every bit as good in them as I do! I caught him because he left his bedroom door open, and I saw him parading in front of the mirror.

As Tia suggested, maybe he was looking to be caught. It would be a confrontational way of coming out to me, which maybe he is desperate to do at 24. There is only so long you can suppress that for if you really feel that is who you want to be, or already are, or maybe even feel like you've always been.

I reckon Tia could offer me some guidance on how to proceed with the matter. Thinking of Tia made me smile. Gorgeous chick with a dick. And a big one at that, having seen the evidence with my own eyes, with a little help from a very powerful camera lens. I was pleasantly surprised she accepted my card.

I thought Tia would probably look gorgeous and sexy, so I should have to brush up as well as I could. My golden blond hair, with a touch of help to keep that colour, fell loose around my face.

I decided to go for a pale green dress to match my green eyes. My make-up was very light, hoping that Tia didn't mind me showing my face as natural I was confident to show the world. My nude hold-up stockings showed my legs off nicely, from my thighs down. My light green pumps completed my look for my lunch date.

I was still confused as to why I so brazenly had given Tia my card. I know she looked gorgeous, had a nice big dick and her style matched mine. I had however never met with, spoken with let alone dated with a crossdresser. And just handing out my card to someone who is basically as stranger was not my normal behaviour either.

I just hoped this would not prove to be one of my lesser ideas. There was only one way to find out I guess.

Tia:

I had gotten a picture from Zoe, who had been cleared and deemed fit again. She looked hot even in running gear. I could probably run a bit longer than normal if I got to follow her great arse.

For now however I was going to turn my attention to the lovely Angela. I was curious to know what possessed her to give me her card, which was the least subtle way asking me out I've come across for a while.

I had reached the restaurant, and found a quiet table for two. I waited with ordering a drink until Angela arrived. I didn't have to wait long. She looked very elegant, and ever so attractive. I reckon she was in her early fifties, however she would give many a woman younger than her a run for their money in physical appeal.

We hugged, exchanging a kiss on the cheek, but only just. There was definite contact by the corners of our mouths. We sat down and waited for our drink orders to be taken. As it appeared Angela had been walking not far behind me, and had been "admiring the view," as she called it.

"You really have an elegance about you when you walk. Head up, back straight, subtle sway of the hips. Absolutely classy," Angela said.

"I have had some tutoring from my mum and sister though. And my sister did her training as a beautician, then a hairdresser, and has won a few awards doing that. So I may have had a head start in getting it all right," I told Angela.

"Have they seen you as Tia?" Angela asked.

"Plenty of times. And they have been encouraging, critical at times, but always helpful."

"Well, I reckon you could help me out in dealing with my son in that case. Given your experience on the other side of the coin you should be a great help," Angela said.

I told her I would help in any way I could, but that t would all depend on her son wanting my help. And, that they first needed to sit down together and talk about things. About all of it, from when and how he started, how he managed to keep it hidden, and how he plans to go ahead with it. Angela agreed, and said that she would go through the talking process first. I did offer to be available for any impartial opinion, if one was required.

Angela:

I really found my talk with Tia helpful. A level head, seemed very intelligent, and her offer of help put my mind at ease a bit for dealing with my son.

We talked about plenty of other things. She told me about her mum and sister, about the failed marriage and her window relationship with Zoe, which had blossomed last night.

I found myself both fascinated and attracted to Tia. I have had sexual relationships with men and women, and Tia was a beautiful combination of the two. I couldn't help but wondering what it would be like getting between her legs and where you would expect a warm wet pussy, you were greeted by some lovely fuck meat.

I thought I'd test the waters, and started gently running the tip of my shoe against her leg. Tia never so much as flinched or blinked. She just looked me in the eye, and gave me a knowing little smile. She then ran her tongue slowly over her lips.

A bit braver now, I let my foot roam a bit higher up her leg.

Tia didn't flinch, didn't pull back either. She just looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. Our lunch was lovely and conversation flowed naturally. She was very easy to get along with. I could only think of her as a "she" as I was completely taken in by the gorgeous woman across from me.

As we waited for our last drinks I ran my fingers over Tia's hands. Again she did not actually respond, she just smiled and again ran her tongue over her lips. But, she did not pull her hands away. I reckon she was looking to see how long I'd try to be subtle about things. I smiled, and my tongue now slightly traced my lips.

I wanted her. I wanted to grab those magnificent tits and press my own double D's against them. I wanted her lips on mine and her scent in my nose. But most of all I wanted that big cock inside me, fucking my pussy deep and filling it cum. I wondered if Tia had ever fucked a woman.

"Should I just ask her outright?" Angela wondered. "She can only say no. Or tell me this is as far as I go, and not bother with me anymore. That's not worth the risk, " I decided.

Tia:

Angela was hardly subtle about her intentions. Her foot found its way up my leg, but probably not as far as she would have wanted. This was partially down to Zoe's leather skirt, which was rather tight, so my legs simply wouldn't part any further. The other reason was that I wanted her to work a bit. Maybe say what she wanted or be a bit less subtle than playing footsy.

I gave hint back by licking my lips in a hopefully sensual manner. Angela's hands felt soft on mine, her beautifully manicured nails making traces over my hands and wrists. I smiled, but did not respond in kind. I did feel a bit mean though.

We asked for the bill, and as Angela reached for it, I took her hand and moved it aside, but not letting go as I did this.

"I will get this," I said as I looked at our hands, then back at her. She smiled, and now took hold of my hand in a more decisive manner.

"That is very kind," Angela said.

"Well, that does mean that the next round is on you though!" I smiled.

"I'm glad there will be a next time."

"I had a lovely time. You're very good and very attractive company," I said as now my foot moved over Angela's leg.

She moved a bit closer over the table, smiling sweetly at me, and now licking her lips.

"I'm already wet sweetheart. If you carry on I can't guarantee I won't have an orgasm right here and now," she whispered.

Angela:

She is just mesmerising and I could feel my pussy getting wetter with every stroke of her foot over my leg. She worked her way up bit by bit, and the tip of her shoe stroked my thigh, and when she lowered her foot, her stiletto heel gently stroked my lower leg.

She was getting very close to touching my wet pussy, and I was close to an orgasm.

As we had settled the bill I felt her foot on my leg, without a shoe this time. Her leg stretched and I felt her nylon clad foot on my thigh, and then softly gliding over my pussy. She kept her foot there, making tiny movements over my clit. She never once broke eye contact as she rubbed me to an orgasm. I physically shivered as my cunt released my juices onto her foot.

Tia smiled as she saw what she had done to me, which was turn me into a desperately horny and wanting woman.

"It would be cruel to let you hang on to your orgasm for much longer," she whispered with a smile.

"But, if you want, I'm happy to give you another one. Just not here."

I brought my breathing back under control and had a quick glance to see if we hadn't attracted too much attention. As it happened, two young women were sat two tables away from us, and they both had seen more than enough. One of them mouthed the word "hot" to me, with a knowing wink whilst suggestively running her fingers between her breasts and down to the waistband of her skirt.

The other woman pointed at Tia whilst mouthing the word "beautiful" towards me. I noded in agreement, then almost possessive put my arm around Tia's waist. Tia had put her shoe back on, and looked completely in control, as if she had not just given me an orgasm in a restaurant whilst two other women saw that.

Tia:

I noticed from the corner of my eye how the girl at the other table mouthed something to Angela, while her friend, a very pretty girl with a definite South American look, smiled at me. I put my index finger to my lips, to say not to tell anyone else. The girl mirrored my gesture, before running her tongue over her finger.

I copied her, because it would be rude not to acknowledge that very sexy young woman.

Angela walked in front of me towards the door, and I put my hand on her arse. She turned around and smiled at me.

"You are so much fun, and even more trouble," she laughed.

Tia:

We talked about the two girls on the restaurant as we walked back. I was very taken by the dark haired South American beauty, while Angela had a thing for the redhead. They were the type of girls who made casual dress look very sexy, very easy. Someday I hoped to be able to do just that.

Angela touched my hand several times, and as we walked past a shoe shop, Angela went in and I followed. She looked for nothing in particular, but found herself trying on two pairs of boots. They hugged her calves tightly, and both had a nice stiletto heel, but not too high. As a third pair was retrieved from the back, Angela asked me to have a look at the zip on the boots, as they seemed to catch.

I knelt down, which wasn't easy in my tight skirt, and checked the zip on both boots. They seemed perfectly fine to me, but as I looked up I saw Angela parting her legs and adjusting her dress to give me a fine view of her glistening cunt. She winked at me as I looked up at her.

"I fancy you eating my pussy out, you gorgeous bitch," she said, not even at a whisper.

"That might well be, but that won't be happening here," I replied, trying to look unflappable.

In the end Angela bought a pair of red ankle high boots with a daring high spike heel. She smiled and asked if maybe she could and play with the slut club Zoe and I had started. I told her I'd run that past Zoe and we would let her know if she could come over to play.

We got to Angela's apartment block, and I thought I'd pay Zoe a visit. As we got in the elevator Angela barely waited for the doors to close before pushing me into a corner and kissing me hard, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth and her tits pressing against mine. I slid my hand up her dress and stuck three fingers straight in her wet cunt. My thumb found her clit and G-spot and I hand fucked her hard and deep. Horny as she was it took Angela no time at all to reach a soaking wet orgasm, her cunt squeezing my hand whilst her tongue probed my mouth hard.

We reached Angela's apartment, having tidied her dress just enough to hide her wet cunt, and we almost fell through the door. She looked at me with lust radiating from her eyes.

Angela:

I could no longer bring myself to playing the long game, I needed to have Tia now. Behind her hard-to-get act she had become as horny as I was and she pressed her body hard against mine. I led her further into the apartment, where she lifted me onto the dining table and sat down in front of me. She pressed her mouth hard onto my cunt, that literally dripped with my juice. Her tongue found my clit, she licked my lips and then sucked my clit, as if giving it a blowjob, squeezing it tight between her lips.

She quickly inserted three fingers in me, whilst now running her tongue from my arse to my pussy whilst pushing her tongue hard inside me at either end. She locked her eyes onto me, and I knew for a fact my cunt had never been treated sexier or better and never by someone this beautiful.

All I could do was give in to the orgasm that washed over me, with loud screams, as I squirted my juice into Tia's mouth. She lapped up all of it, whilst still looking me straight in the eyes.

As she stood up and leant over me she kissed me again, her mouth filled with my cunt juices pressed on mine, and the combination of that, her lips and beauty, made that I came again. A deep and intense orgasm that was like nothing I'd ever felt before. For all the times with handsome and well hung men, with lovely sexy women, this was of a different level.

Tia had unzipped and taken off her skirt. Her hard cock pressed against my pussy, and the begging look in my eyes must have said it all. She filled me up with one might thrust. She laid my legs on her shoulders, kissing and licking my stocking clad legs. And then she fucked me. Deep and hard, with every thrust touching my clit. With a primal grunt she came inside my cunt. Hot strands of warm sperm filled me up, and I squeezed that massive fuck meat. I came back up, my legs now around Tia's waist, as she stood up, lifting me as I rode her cock to drain her completely.

12