Two Way Display Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed, exhausted and nearly unable to breath or speak. The kiss was tender, caring. We looked each other in the eye and smiled. As I got back on the ground, I knelt in front of Tia and licked her cock clean. It was the best taste ever. I couldn't wait for more. Even better if Zoe wanted to play along.

After we calmed down, dressed back up, and sat down for a coffee, we agreed that I would speak with my son first about his crossdressing habits. I needed to learn what it was he wanted from it. And I was allowed to offer both Tia and Zoe as support, role models.

We said our goodbyes, promised to keep in touch and agreed we should have lunches like this more often.

Zoe:

Having enjoyed my run on the treadmill I had a very satisfying shower, thinking of Tia and how her big cock had filled me up. I could still vividly remember the taste of her cum in my mouth.

"I wonder how her lunch date went," I thought to myself.

"I hope she doesn't decide she likes Angela more than she likes me. Will you listen to yourself?! You sound like a jealous schoolgirl," I admonished myself, noting I was actually saying these things out loud.

I decided I needed to see Tia, and work out where she stood on our blossoming relationship. I decided to change in to Zoe, femme-fatale, and meet the challenge head on.

I showered, ensured I was smooth all over, then decided on what to wear. I went for a dark red corset with suspenders. The gold embroidery gave it a touch of slutty class. I went for black nylons with a red seam and red lace border. A very tight black skirt which just reached my thighs and a red sheer blouse, with a generous view of my 32G tits. My hair was raven black, and reached halfway my back, with strands framing my face.

Using Tia's little trick my seams were straight. I put on my red stiletto heels, and started working on my sway, to see if I could match Tia for elegance. It took some conscious effort to place my feet just right, adjusting my stride and gait. But, I do think I had it now.

I spent some time on my makeup, dark red lips, with a bit of extra volume added. Smokey dark eyeshadow with hints of green to bring out my eyes. Zoe was ready to go out again.

I sent Tia a picture of my reflection in the mirror, and asked her if she was free to meet up. Her response was quick.

"You look so hot! I'm home now. Are you cumming over (me) xxxx?"

"Are you gonna make me cum?"

"Oh yes my darling xx you have awoken a slut that won't go away," Tia replied.

We agreed to see each other in an hour, both horny and wanting each other.

Tia:

I was looking forward to having Zoe over at my place. I had recovered from my little fuckfest with Angela. I smiled when thinking there had been absolutely no conversation between us after we'd almost fallen through the door. There had just been raw lust, a dripping wet cunt and my throbbing cock.

Maybe next time, I was fairly confident there would be one, we could take more time to properly enjoy each other.

But, sexy and beautiful as Angela may be, having Zoe around will easily top that. Apart from the obvious sexual attraction, there was a deeper connection between us. Although our backgrounds and experiences differ, we seemed to have ended up at a similar stage in life at the same time. And due to intervention from whatever power, our paths crossed at the right time, allowing for the proverbial lightning to strike last night.

I was still in Zoe's clothes, maybe we could play swap shop, and I would let her pick from my wardrobe. I had changed in to a clean pair of tiny bikini style panties. Not thay I had anything to hide from Zoe, I just wanted her to smell and taste just me, and not Angela as well. I was curious to see Zoe fully recovered and back in her heels.

I had given directions to the right apartment number and waited for a knock on the door or a call asking to be let in. My apartment was tidy, the bed was made and looked inviting and comfortable. There was a bottle of wine breathing on the table, and I had swapped some of my artwork around, giving the erotic ones a more prominent place, of my personal favourite models, Jeanne Lazareva and Anna De Winter.

I aimed to combine their style and way of carrying themselves. Jeanne is an example on how to display the mega tits I so love in a way that makes resistance futile.

Zoe:

I had no trouble finding Tia's apartment, as the directions were clear and a bit self evident. I felt the pleasant butterfly like excitement in my stomach as I was stood in front of her door. I had bought her flowers, as I distinctly remembered a vase with flowers in the background during our window to window chats.

I knocked, and after a minute or so Tia opened the door for me, still dressed in the outfit she picked at mine this morning.

"You look so stunningly beautiful, " I said as I walked in to her apartment.

"How about you then? You look like an invitation to be admired up close and personal," Tia said.

"And I definitely have never had flowers from anyone before. That alone makes you stand out from the crowd. "

"Well, it would be rude to show up empty handed. And I had seen bouquets behind you when we admired each other from across the street. "

Tia took the flowers and put them in water, saying she'd arrange them properly later. She walked up to me, pressing her super tits against mine, and pressing her dark red lips onto mine. Where our kisses last night were filled with hungry passion, this time there were sparks flying. The feel of Tia's body against mine, the darting tongues, the scent of her perfume and our moans set me alight with desire.

My hands cupped Tia's tight buttocks and pressed her pelvic area into mine. Her lips were a perfect fit for mine. I sucked Tia's tongue, as I felt her hands lifting my skirt, as our kiss became more needy and horny by the second. She gently bit my lips, with my hands now finding the zip of her skirt.

"I want you so bad. Please take my cock and suck me hard, I need your mouth and tongue," Tia moaned.

She guided me to her sofa, a large soft fluffy kind of thing. She sat me down, and stood in front of me. I slowly slid my leather skirt down her fantastic legs. She stepped out of it, and ran her fingers over my head and face. I spread her legs to free that beautiful cock and was almost knocked out by it for my troubles.

"Do you want me to kiss it?"

"Oh yessss please!"

I put a tiny kiss on the tip of Tia's cock, and I loved to se it twitch. And then I sat back again, looking up at Tia.

"Do you want me to lick it?"

"You know I do, stop being such a tease!"

I licked it, just with the tip of my tongue, little licks over her entire shaft. There were little moans of anticipation and pleasure, then I sat back again.

"Do you want me to suck your balls, and lick your pussy hole?"

"You really are going to draw this out, aren't you? Yes please Zoe, I would love you to do that," Tia now replied with a smile.

I rolled onto the sofa, lying down on my back, with my head over the arm rest. I pulled Tia to stand over me, positioning myself between her thighs. Then I started kissing, licking and sucking her balls. Taking them into my mouth, while my hands stroked Tia's cock. She purred and moaned with excitement.

I spread her buttocks and ran my tongue over her pussy, whilst I kept massaging her cock. My tongue worked its way inside Tia's hole, and I started to slowly tongue fuck her.

"Ooohhh, Zoe that is so good. You know how to treat me properly, you lovely bitch," Tia said, whilst her hands ran over my clothing, squeezing my tits, then caressing my face.

I know moved back a bit, tilting my head back, and grabbed Tia's cock, before guiding it towards my mouth.

"I need you to fuck my mouth, all the way down in my throat. I want you to make me drink your cum!"

"I thought you'd never ask, you tease."

I opened my mouth and Tia pushed all of her cock straight into the back of my mouth. She immediately broke the gag reflex and started to fuck my mouth with slow but deliberate thrusts. I could not take my eyes off Tia's beautiful face and I felt overcome with lust and desire for her.

Tia:

Zoe's tongue kept my cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and she sucked me hard before I hit the back of her throat again. The rhythm was slow as we tried to keep this going as long as possible. Zoe's fingers penetrated my pussy as she moaned with pleasure.

I noticed how her sheer red blouse clung around her gorgeous tits, the nylons with the red seams and her red lips matching the colour of her blouse. While I was admiring Zoe, she had started to work my pussy and suck my cock harder. I had loved the slow build up of the rhythm but I followed her lead and started to properly fuck her mouth. I could now hear Zoe gag a few times and I knew I was close to cumming in her mouth.

I increased the pace of my thrusts in her mouth, feeling her tongue slide around my shaft and her lips around my cock.

With loud screams I shot my load in her throat, whilst repeating her name and moaning how much I loved her mouth. Four big loads of my cum filled Zoe's mouth and she swallowed all of it, but saved some which she kept in the front of her mouth, contrasting nicely with her red lips.

I went down on my knees and kissed her, and tasted my own cum, which tasted so much nicer having it like this. Zoe sat back up and I straddled her lap. We kissed each other, tender and almost lovingly. I hoped I wasn't getting any ideas in my head that were well off the mark though.

Zoe:

"You taste so good. I could have you cum in my mouth everyday and then several times a day," I said with a mischievous smile.

"Well, I can't think who would turn down an offer to fuck your face. And you suck so fantastically well. Did your friend Michelle teach you that?" Tia asked, whist putting her skirt back on.

"She did actually," I admitted. "And why are you getting dressed again? You're not kicking me out, are you?"

"No, but in half an hour or so I am expecting a video call from Robyn. You want to hang around for that? She knows all about you, well nearly all."

"That would be nice," I replied. "So, what have you told her our relationship is? Are we no-strings-attached, casually dating or something slightly more than that?"

Tia told me that as far as Robyn was aware we were dating, but not official and not exclusive.

I suggested we'd better fashion ourselves for Robyn, even though I know she was no shrinking violet. First impressions still count for something.

We put our prettiest faces on and Tia did my hair, tying it in a playful loose bun, showing of my whole neckline, jewellery and offering Tia another place to leave a kiss.

Tia's webcam was connected to her rather large television screen, so when Robyn called in, and Tia accepted the call she was large as life in front of us. She was by far the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.

Long blond curls, although not her own colour, framed a heart shaped face with large hazel brown eyes looking straight into my soul and heart. She had the most sensual lips I had ever seen in my life, and as she was stood up, I could see her fantastic figure. Large breasts, a narrow waist and legs that just seemed to go on and on and on. And they were fantastically shaped. This was all woman, self assured, beautiful and just gorgeous all over. I was officially smitten and I had a feeling I was not making the brightest first impression, since my jaw had dropped a bit.

Her voice was warm, and I just couldn't take my eyes of her mouth as she spoke. I wanted her, and I had to convince Tia to introduce me in person.

"Well hello girls," Robyn started.

"Don't you two look absolutely gorgeous. Now tell me, Tia looks like the cat who got the cream, am I right?"

"Actually, she gave the cream, and I had it. All of it!" I replied with a grin.

"You are very sexy I must admit. I might have to ask my cute sexy brother if she wants to share you. I'm dying to find out what you're hiding underneath that skirt."

I got up and spun around for the webcam, showing my seamed stockings. I then undid my skirt and slowly slid it down my legs. My dark red lingerie showed from underneath my sheer blouse.

"I certainly want some of that Tia! You two are so sexy. I would love to style you two for a photoshoot sometime. Why don't you stand close to her Tia, see if I can capture some shots of you both, as a starting point," Robyn said.

Tia did as she was told, and held her face by mine. We pouted, blew kisses, ran our tongues over our lips, and each other's and then kissed. And with the kiss we forgot about Robyn, who coughed politely to make sure we remembered her.

As we turned to the camera we saw a second woman. A super sexy blonde with incredible tits trying to burst out of a top that was too tight, too low and made of a fabric way too thin.

"Hi mum!" Tia smiled.

"And you must be Zoe," she turned straight to me.

"Nice to meet you," I said with my most disarming smile.

"Oh it will be sweetie. Once we properly get together. You undersold her Tia. She is not just pretty, she's a beauty," Krystal told Tia.

"And after that little display I can't wait to get us all together in the same room, hopefully a bedroom," she said with a knowing wink.

If that meant I would have my way with Robyn I would agree to anything.

"By all means, you two can pick up where you left off," Robyn said.

"Don't mind us, just enjoy each other, and we will enjoy you two enjoying each other from here," she carried on.

With that I could see Krystal lean towards the webcam, pressing her massive tits together and giving us a beautiful view. Robyn meanwhile was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing a silver coloured lace bra, that left her nipples free and exposed. Her nipples were hard, and her tits were beautiful.

With that | felt Tia freeing my cock, and taking it deep in her mouth in one go. With that, I forgot everything around me.

She took me deep in her mouth, and almost forced my cock and my balls inside her mouth. She wanted it bad and she wanted it hard. I placed my hands on the back of Tia's head and started to fuck her throat. My reward was getting finger fucked by Tia, only making me fuck her mouth harder.

It wasn't long before my cock spasmed and with load groans I came in Tia's mouth. I don't think I've produced that much cum in one orgasm and Tia swallowed all of it, until Krystal shouted to show her mouth close up to the camera. With some of my load still in the front of her mouth she went to the camera to offer her mum and sister a close look.

With that we now heard both Robyn and Krystal reach a screaming orgasm. We could see both of them lying on a bed, fingering each other's wet cunt and licking and massaging their huge tits.

"My God Zoe, I want you so bad! What a beautiful cock, and you clearly know how to use it!" Robyn said.

"We recorded what we did while you two sluts were loving each other. Consider it a thank you and a welcome to the family," Krystal said.

"Can I contact you direct sometime Zoe?" Robyn asked. "I already have your number, but wanted to ask first."

I told she was welcome to, as was Krystal.

"Thanks sexy. Now you two go and have some more fun, we'll just imagine what you get up to," Robyn said, before disconnecting the call.

Zoe:

"Well, you heard what she said," I smiled as I turned to Tia.

With that Tia lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around her. We kissed, hungry and passionate. I wanted her inside me, looking her in her lovely eyes as she fucked me and fucked me again. Could it be I fell in love with both Tia and her sister?

12