All Comments on 'Two Weeks at the Family Reunion'

by amehfied

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good start

that felt like the first page of a good plot. keep it up so to speak.

B4dgerch7B4dgerch7almost 9 years ago
Good start,

This was a very good start to what could become a realey hot story. Looking forward to the next installment with anticipation of more family involvement.

With the right penmanship it has the potential of turning into a large family fuck fest.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 9 years ago
More please

What happens after supper? Tomorrow? Who else does she fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is that all there is?

If not, where was the chapter number in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story? Do you care that little about your own story?

amehfiedamehfiedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Not all there is -- I'm in the process of editing

Thank you all for the positive comments. For the not positive, I care greatly about my writing, which is why I only posted that bit. The other parts were being edited. Relax.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

I liked what there was to it, but it felt like a part of a story, rather than one in full.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: I care greatly about my writing

Ah, so it's the readers you don't give a fuck about, at least not enough to warn them this wasn't a complete story. Gotcha.

amehfiedamehfiedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
re: salty anonymous commenter

I literally posted this on a whim. This is my first story, sorry that I'm not sorry I'm not an expert in sex-writing etiquette. If you're going to be pissy enough to leave nonconstructive shitty comments but cowardly enough not to post your name, feel free to stop reading. I couldn't care less either way. I'm not writing to please you -- I'm doing this for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enough relax

Two weeks one page clearly not a compete story. Give the writer a break and enjoy what is a great start. With so much potential and 13 days to go. I love summer sin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous